Aunty Rachel Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

"Well, after a wrap like that, how can I possibly refuse" I said, and getting to my feet, I reached down and took his hand and pulled him upwards, then led the way to my bedroom. Oh no. the first time wasn't going to be on the floor or in the back of a car, time for that later, the first time was going to be in my bed, and I was going to make it something Jimmy would never forget for as long as he lived. I wasn't going to forget it either, maybe this was the beginning of a new me emerging, gosh, wouldn't my friends be amazed if they could see me know! That was the thought that flashed though my mind as I drew his now rampant cock slowly into my eager pussy. Oh yes, if only. Then I forgot my friends, forgot Charles, forgot everything except this huge, thick cock forging in between my legs, pushing them wider and wider apart as he pressed deeper and deeper into my pussy.

"Oh yes, Jimmy" I cried out, "Deeper, deeper, Oh give me your beautiful cock, fuck me please, fuck your aunty Rachel"

And he did just that, pushing his big cock deeper and deeper until his balls were banging on my ass cheeks and I was lifting to receive his every thrust. Filling me like I'd never been filled before, so much cock, so tight, it was hard for him to move it initially, but gradually my own pussy juices began to flow copiously, bathing his hot cock and providing the necessary lubrication, and he began to move. Short sharp jabs at first, then longer ones as he gained in confidence, "Oh aunty Rachel, this is so good, I never knew it would be so good"

It was good for me too, and getting better by the minute, totally lacking the sophisticated techniques that Charles had mastered, Jimmy was pure enthusiasm, unbridled lust and a massive, massive cock, and that suited me down to the ground at the moment, all I wanted was to be fucked, totally and royally fucked, and that's what Jimmy was doing, pounding his massive cock into my pussy like a piston, and my pussy was reacting, reacting like never before, eagerly lifting upwards to meet his thrusting cock, trying to swallow him balls and all. My hands were scratching and scraping down his back and over his thrusting ass, urging him on, urging him deeper and harder, and he was responding.

"Oh yes, Jimmy, so good, so hot so big, faster, faster, harder, harder, oh fuck me Jimmy, fuck me deep, fuck meeeeeee!"

My whole body was bucking and heaving as his pounding cock lifted me to orgasm after orgasm. Sucking him off had achieved the desired result, he was now in control, able to hold back his own explosion as I went through waves after waves of ecstatic pleasure. The house wasn't there any more, Charles wasn't there any more, my friends weren't there any more. All that was there was this incredible pounding cock lifting me up, sending me to levels of pleasure I'd never even dreamed of, and I was cumming, cumming like a runaway train, and screaming, screaming out for more, begging him not to stop, begging him to fuck me harder and deeper, and he did.

And then he was screaming out too, "Oh aunty Rachel, I'm cumming, I can't hold back, I'm cumming, I'm cumming' I'm cuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiing!"

And his cock swelled even more, then exploded, and his cum juice shot deep into my pussy like an erupting volcano, hot streams of lava bursting into me and sending me right over the top as my own body followed suit and exploded into a gigantic orgasm the like of which I didn't know existed. It was hard to tell who was shaking and shuddering the most, but his massive cock remained firmly locked in my threshing pussy, and every movement just seemed to take the pleasure higher and higher. This was lust in its rawest form, and I was loving it, loving every moment of it, this was stripping everything away except the deepest, innermost sexual needs and desires, and I allowed myself to fall into them, wallow in them as my nephew's massive cock touched the very kernel of my sexual being, searing it with his red hot juices. Nothing would ever be the same after this, nothing, and my consciousness floated away on the stream of liquid pleasure his cock was pouring into me.

I don't know how long I stayed in that liquid stream of pleasure, but when I finally opened my eyes it was to find a very worried looking Jimmy hovering over me, a warm wet face cloth in his hand, dabbing at my forehead, "Are you alright, aunty Rachel, are you ok?" he asked worriedly. I grinned and reached up to brush my hands across his face.

"Mmmmm, I've never felt more right in my entire life, Jimmy, that was just so beautiful. Was it good for you too?" I murmured.

A shudder ran through him, "Oh yes, aunty Rachel, that was absolutely incredible, much better than I'd ever imagined" he spluttered.

I grinned up at him, "Oh, so you've been imagining this have you?, how long for?"

He blushed furiously, "Ever since last year when we went down to the beach and I saw you in a bikini, you looked so gorgeous and so sexy, I've been fantasizing about you ever since, but I never dreamed"

I reached up and brushed my hand over his cheek again, "Neither did I, Jimmy, neither did I, but I want you to know that I don't regret it, it was fantastic for me, you're a very special lover, very special indeed" I said, then I grinned hotly, "And we still have the rest of the weekend to ourselves! - if you want to, of course!"

His grin was as hot as mine as he tossed aside the damp cloth he was holding and reached down to cup his hands around my naked breasts, "Do I ever" he said, "I wish the weekend would never end!"

I reached down and took his rapidly stiffening cock into my hands, "Well, maybe that could be arranged" I said, "after all, uncle Charles is at work all day"

"But what about your friends?" he said

"Friends? Which friends?" I asked

He grinned, "The ones that were yelling ribald comments at the Tennis Club" he said.

I flushed, then grinned, "Oh, so you heard that, well they did think you were a hunk and were teasing me about how lucky I was to be under the same roof with you, they're all kind of horny" I said.

"And pretty too" he said with a grin.

"Oh you think so? Which one?" I asked laughingly.

"Mmmm, all of them" he said.

"That's just plain greedy" I said, and he shrugged his shoulders, and grinned, I licked my lips as a sudden wild idea came into my mind. "Maybe you'd like me to invite them over, maybe you'd like to slide this beautiful cock into each and every one of them"

He flushed, "Oh I'm sure they wouldn't be interested in me" he said.

I laughed loudly, "Oh yes they would, especially when they saw this" I said, giving his cock a quick squeeze, "I told you they're all horny, and they think I'm far too dull and conservative to be indulging in anything as wild as this, if they only knew, if they could only see" Oh god the whole idea was turning me on like crazy, and I started to stroke his cock harder and faster. He was looking directly into my eyes and could see my mounting excitement, and he grinned.

"Mmmm would you like me to fuck you in front of your friends, aunty Rachel?" he asked teasingly, and I groaned out loud, "Fuck you and then fuck them one by one in front of you?" he added, licking his lips in an elaborate way.

I didn't answer, couldn't answer, but he knew anyway, knew the moment I pushed him on to his back and straddled him and plunged my hot, wet pussy down onto his straining cock and began to fuck him hard, and he teased me verbally, sending me higher and higher into the realms of lust as he told me how he was going to ram his big cock into me in front of my friends, fucking me, fucking me until I screamed and begged for more. Well I was screaming and begging for more now as I rode his rampant cock, and I was yelling "Yes! Yes! I want it, all of it, fuck me Jimmy, fuck me, fuck me and then fuck them, all of them, yes, yes, now, nooooooooooow!" and I was cumming again, exploding into another gigantic orgasm, an orgasm that left me shaken and empty.

Later, after we had finished a light meal, I rang each of my friends in turn and told each of them that Charles was out of town for the weekend, told them they were right, my nephew was a total hunk, but a hunk with a difference, and if they wanted to share his 10 inch cock (I'd measured it by this time!) they could come over the next evening. Until then it was going to be all mine! I laughed at the shock that sounded in their voices and the glow in Jimmy's eyes as he sat in front of me occasionally dipping his head to run his lips over my horny pussy. This wasn't the conservative, dull old Rachel they were used to, she was gone and was never coming back, I knew that now, knew it with total certainty, but they were skeptical, thinking I was playing a joke, until I put Jimmy on and he told them how much he enjoyed mature ladies and how much he was enjoying having his cock in his aunty Rachel right at this moment and how much he'd love to share with them because he'd noticed how gorgeous they were when he picked me up at the club.

I was surprised and amused by his growing confidence and the way he played the tease so well over the phone, I wondered if he'd be as confident when they came over the next evening, because for all their doubts, not one of my friends declined the invitation, and the last question they all asked was "Is it really 10 inches?" , to which I replied "Seeing is believing" and laughed.

Then we were both hot and horny again, so we retreated to the bedroom where I set about giving my gorgeous nephew a few lessons in pleasing a woman, and along the way, managed to please him a great deal too, so both teacher and pupil were happy, very happy and very, very satisfied. Mmmmmmmmmmm, I should say so!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12