Aunty Sue Ch. 1

Story Info
She watches over siblings while parents are away.
1.7k words
4.14
319.9k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taz Man
Taz Man
29 Followers

Ch. 1: Do As Aunty Says

My dads family has always been close. Our house almost always had one of them staying with us, either his parents from Melbourne, his brother from Perth or one of his sisters who all live here in Brisbane. Sometimes when mum and dad went away for a holiday and didn't want my older sister or me with them, one of dads sisters would stay with us. I considered this extended family as quite normal until last year, just after my 18th birthday.

Mum and dad were going to Tasmania for one of their 2 week bush walks, and they had asked Aunty Sue to come and look after the place and make sure that we did not get ourselves into to much trouble. My big sister Shelly had had a massive party the last time no one had been around and it had taken weeks to clean up and fix the damage, so this time dad said Aunty Sue was going to 'look after the place'.

After Shelly dropped mum and dad off at the airport Aunty Sue laid down the rules, no parties, no late nights and no friends over when she was out. Shelly and I both groaned as we had hoped to have a small pool party the next weekend.

Well, all went along quietly (or so I thought), but I noticed that Aunty Sue and Shelly were getting along better than I had ever thought possible.

That night I had to get in the middle of the night for a piss. While I was in there, I went through the laundry basket as I often do, looking for my sisters underwear, the smell sometimes was enough to make me want to jerk off. This time, there were Shelly's undies, and some of Aunty Sues one as well. Aunty Sue is a lot younger than my dad, and at 26 get on well with both Shelly and I. Aunty Sue's undies had a large wet spot in them that smelt heavenly! On the way back from the toilet, I stopped by Aunty Sue's bedroom door to see if I could get a peek at the of the body that had made that wonderful smell.

The door was not closed properly, so I pushed it slightly to see what was happening. As I started to open the door, I could see a familiar blond head face down on the pillows, and as I opened it further, I could see that it was Shelly, naked, with her butt in the air. I peeked around the corner, and there was Aunt Sue, naked as well, but with her fingers up Shelly's pussy, and licking her clit.

As I watched the two of them, my cock started to get harder and harder. I had heard of girls doing this, but never seen it. Shelly started to moan louder and Aunty Sue was tonguing her faster and faster. I started to rub my 8 inch cock, milking it slowly but firmly. My cock had never been so hard, and I had never been turned on so much. Shelly started to milk her own tits, circling her nipples and pulling them hard. Aunty Sue placed a finger on Shelly's other hole and slowly started to fuck her from both ends. It was to much for Shelly, she let out a scream and her whole body shook.

Suddenly Aunty Sues face was covered in liquid, I thought at first that Shelly had pissed on her during the orgasm, but as Aunty Sue started to lick it off and rub herself, I realised that it was Shelly's cum. I couldn't help myself, I moved back out into the hall and beat myself faster and faster. I felt my cum move up my cock and suddenly I was shooting cum all over the wall!!!

I was scared that either Aunty Sue or Shelly would come out of the room, but I couldn't help it. I moved back to my vantage point at the door. Shelly was licking Aunty Sues tiny 36A tits, while her own large ones (36DD from her bra size) rubbed the wiry hair over Aunty Sues pussy. I had a fantastic view of both their juicy pussies, Shelly's still wet from the finger fucking, and Aunty Sue's, just starting to glisten in the soft light of the room. I let my hand drop back to my limp cock and started to stroke it.

Shelly was licking her way down Aunty Sue. In lazy circles she was working her way down to the wiry hair between Aunty Sues legs. Aunty Sue was talking gently to Shelly, telling her that she was doing fine, telling her not to hurry but to take her time. As Shelly made her way down, She slipped off the bed and knelt down between Aunty Sue's legs. Shelly was on her knees with her pussy pointed straight at me. My cock was rock hard again, and I could smell the sex in the room. I moved into the room, still stroking myself, I had to get closer and touch both those pussies!!!

As I got closer to Shelly, Aunty Sue must have seen me. She said gently, 'Shelly, that noise at the door has finally come in. I want to put him to use as well'. I almost died! They knew I was there all along!

Aunty Sue told me to carry on stroking myself, but to stand behind Shelly and rub it up and down between her cheeks, over her clit and arse. I did as I was told. The wetness felt soooo good. Shelly must have liked it as each time I as over her clit, she gave a push back, almost as if she wanted my cock in her. I had never fucked a woman before, a lot of fingering at parties and suck, and even had a girl give me head once, but this was different. My cock was longer and thicker than I had ever felt if before.

Aunty Sue was telling Shelly to gently suck her clit, and starting to moan lowly. Shelly was thrusting back against me on each stroke. Aunty Sue asked Shelly 'Shelly, do you want that little cock in you dear?'

Shelly groaned ' ohhhh yes please Aunty Sue, ohhhhhhh, I want that please'. Aunty Sue told me to move forward and to let Shelly push herself on. I move forward about 6 inches, and the next time I stoked my cock up, Shelly pushed back hard, taking all my cock in a single lunge and letting out a deep long sigh. I almost came there and then. Aunty sue told me firmly that I was not to cum yet, and that she would tell me when. She then took Shelly's head and placed it firmly back between her legs.

Shelly was pushing back hard as I pushed forward, and each time she pulled away, Aunty Sue would pull Shelly deeper into herself. Aunty Sue started to cum, moaning, and shaking. 'Ohhhh, ummmmmmmmm, cum, my little ones, cum, cum with me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'. Shelly started shaking and quivering. Her pussy clamped hard on my cock which made my balls complete their work and I started shooting load after load into my sisters cunt.

We stayed like that, Shelly in Aunt Sue, and me in Shelly for what seemed like hours, but was probably only five minutes. Aunty Sue looked at me with a odd look and said that it was her turn!

Aunty Sue told Shelly get off the floor and to lie on her back on the bed. Aunty Sue took my limp cock in her mouth. She started to lick all the cum off it, and was making sound like a kid with an ice cream. I started to get hard again and she took me deep into her throat. I became rock hard with that.

Aunty Sue then climbed on top of Shelly in a 69 position. She started to lick Shelly out. Aunty Sue told me to get behind me and to put my cock up her cunt. I did as I was told as Aunty Sue started to rock backwards and forwards. Aunty Sue was no where near as tight as Shelly and I had to hold myself to stop falling out. As I thrust in and out of Aunty Sue, I could feel the wetness getting more and more. It sounded like slurping! Suddenly Aunt Sue told me to pull out and put my cock up her other hole! I had no hesitation and did as I was told. Her arse felt much tighter and I would feel myself working up to cum again. I told Aunty Sue I was getting close to cumming. She reached between her legs and fondled my balls and told me not to cum until I was told. I tried and tried to hold back.

Shelly by this time was starting to cum again. Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh, Aunty Sue, I'm cummmmingggg. Aunty Sue kept licking her and thrusting against me. Suddenly Shelly screamed. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She went totally rigid and I could see her eyes roll back in her head.

Aunty Sue told me to reach forward and to grab her nipples. I did and was surprised to find that they were about an inch long. Aunty Sue started to buck harder and harder. I couldn't hold back. I cried, Aunty Sue, I'm gonna cum!!. Aunty Sue reached back and took my cock out of her arse and put it in her cunt. She cried, cum my toy cock cum! I shot load after load of cum into her wet pussy, more cum that I thought possible. Aunty Sue let out a low groan and collapsed on top of Shelly who stirred slightly.

Once again we just lay there for a while. Aunty Sue then kissed Shelly and myself deeply. We were all to tired to do anything else and we fell asleep in Aunty Sue's bed.

In the morning, Aunty Sue brought Shelly and I breakfast in bed. I reached out for her, but she slapped me back. She told me that that was enough for one night, and that tonight she would start Shelly and my training in earnest!!!

I may let you know what happened, but lets just say that it was the start to a mind blowing two weeks and that Aunty Sue, Shelly and I are now very, very, very close!!

To Be Continued...

Taz Man
Taz Man
29 Followers