Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 07

Story Info
With her other slave back, Aunty rules both simultaneously.
25.1k words
4.6
48k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

(Introduction: Hello there, I hereby ask for a sincere apology from all of the readers, to keep you all waiting since a long time. With a heavy heart I need to announce of this story coming to an end following this part. After an inbox full of suggestions, I plainly had to take a bit more time to adjust the story according to the desires and demands of every reader. An upgrade in this part would be its length; I know it's long enough to irk someone at the very first sight. I have therefore made internal divisions chapter wise in order to maintain the reader's interest moreover flexibility by approaching the story in the whole. There is a whole new bunch of erotic journey awaiting you all. Any constructive/sweet criticism is fairly welcomed. Thank you.

A quick recap: This part is the continuation of Aunty's Darker Side Exposed -- 6. If you have not read the earlier parts, kindly visit them to connect with the story here. Sushant visits to his Aunty's place after his parents hang about away from home. In his visit to his Aunty who is also the Deputy Inspector In General (D.I.G) of the state, he learns about her dominant role in her marriage. Sushant lives with Aunty's status and soon after a few windings in life, his state turns as a slave to his Dominant Aunty. Aunty in this phase acts as a tutor and also a mistress to him. The part here continues from the previous part. The story would be taken forward by Sushant from here.)

********

Chapter 1

My eyes went in as I found Anamika Aunty on her feet naked ahead of Uncle while she was hugging him lovingly. With Anmol Uncle being 6'1 heighted and Aunty 5'9 - 36-28-40; this alpha couple looked just right in each other's arms. After staying away for this long, Aunty would have indisputably missed him; also this was imminent by the state of their eager embrace. Aunty had her eyes closed and on her ankles, her head laid upon Uncle's shoulders also her grip being very tight against him.

They had always been inseparable all their marriage and this bond got stronger eternally since Aunty took charge in their relationship. Without a single word, they stayed in each other's arms for longer than 100 seconds showing their affections of each other. Aunty started to take herself back from him, as she held Uncle's head looking in his eyes.

Aunty murmured a little, "It's time Anmol. I want you to know how your void was left drained after your departure. Get down baby."

Uncle was silent and without a word he fell down on his knees and started to get the harness with the dildo rounded over Aunty's wide hips. The pink strap-on dildo seemed to be more than 8 inched in its size and Aunty held her head-high with her hand on her hips to carry it with very much pride. She preserved Uncle on the floor. Aunty looked down at her hubby, and an insistent smile flowed over her cheeks. Aunty tapped on his cheeks as she held the pink girl cock in her hands and aimed it towards Uncle's mouth.

Uncle took it in his mouth willingly, and sucked on her dildo. Suddenly all the love and affection tainted as Aunty got very crude and domineering going in this scene; she forced the dildo as deep as she can in his mouth to make him have the plastic cock entirely in his mouth till his throat. With her height and physique, she looked no less than an alpha male making his lady give a sensual head. Uncle was left helpless nevertheless endured this scene with all the obedience; coughing and wheezing. The blowjob on her plastic cock lasted an entire minute.

Aunty held him by his hairs to make his head get away from her, and she looked down at him. Aunty started to speak, "Where is the lube baby?" Uncle looked petrified on her question because he had forgotten to bring it to her and looked down in shame.

Aunty smiled a little as she continued to talk, "I knew right away as soon as you did the half work baby. Did you forget about your place of duty that you had learned here in all these years? Or did your feeble bunch of relatives make you as useless as them?" Aunty humiliated Uncle as if he had carried out a massive error. I knew this was not about the lube bottle but she wanted her charge to fully resurrect in their relationship again. Uncle continued to look down and he was shaking due to fear of his wife. She spoke again, "Look at me baby!" Her speech was mild but stern enough to shiver my body due to the scar of the sufferings I had endured on the follow up of this tone.

Uncle took his head up to look at her; and I knew from his looks he was half died of the fear of her. Aunty put her one stout worked out arm over his head and under his hairs. The muscles of her arm spilled out a little as her tied grip in his hairs tightened up and she raised high the other palm towards his face.

SMACK!

The intensity of the strike was hard enough to lay her finger prints over his cheek. Uncle asked for forgiveness but his pleading was left ignored after Anamika Aunty stopped over a fifth pitiless slap over the same cheek. She let the grip loosened over his hairs, and Uncle's remorseful face had a little tear rolling down from it. Aunty was unforgiving and sadist with the emblematic natural cop attitude inside her head.

She made Uncle look at him with her still grip over his hairs and she said, "Go fetch the lube bottle from the drawer baby, and remember to use your teeth. Humans do not disregard their accountabilities but certainly you are not one of them. You are not allowed more than a minute, hurry my little puppy." This moment was all about Aunty's stern tone, and the way she had been controlling Uncle under her thumb.

Uncle with his 6 feet body crawled on his all fours like a dog to fetch the lube bottle from the drawer. Aunty had never treated me in this manner during my servitude; this was what she meant when calling me an empowered man and not a slave time and time again. Uncle struggled to get through the drawer door using his teeth, and Aunty watched him with all the proud in the world acting like a domesticated animal on her commands. My masi (Aunty) had an honest smile and the one right now flowing over her cheeks showed about the love she had for him.

Uncle finally made it happened and he brought the lube bottle between his teeth to hand it over to her. She smiled and roamed her hands over his head to appreciate her pet husband's work. Aunty severely held him by his hairs again and this time to start directing him towards the bed. She lounged him on the edge of the bed on his all fours. Uncle bent forward to give her the full access of his butt. She put the bottle of lube with a pouring cap on the top of his butt crack, and the liquid flowed down the channel and lubricated his anus. Aunty also wet her girl cock with the lube and rubbed on it entirely.

She stayed on her feet at the edge of the bed and in the classic doggystyle; Aunty charged the girl cock towards his anus. She began to fuck her husband with the strap-on and Uncle's panting initiated by it. He moaned as she came to and fro to penetrate in him briefly. The sweet striking sound of Aunty's thighs on Uncle's helpless butt helped me to get an enlarged boner. She laid her hands over the sides of his waist and fucked him more by increasing her pace. Aunty's intensity with his butt fucking was rising by minutes and Uncle panted and throbbed loudly in pain.

After a brief period, Aunty changed the positions as she laid him on his stomach in bed. Aunty laid herself flat on Uncle's back, and her gigantic 40 inched butt bordering her wide waist eclipsed entirely over his waist from behind. Aunty put her all heavy 70 kg body over his back, and she held her girl cock under her palm. Having found his hole, she thrust the dildo in his anus again and started fucking him more and more. Her neck flanking the big breasts swayed and oscillated as she pounded the dildo in his anus.

I had experienced pegging before by Aunty that made me transparent of Uncle's sufferings at this moment. As his moans went up, Aunty played with her own breasts while fucking him. He was a slave and Aunty kept ruining his male vagina like she meant it. The activity lasted for a long long time. Uncle's eyes flooded tears by coming to the end of it. He was shaking in pain as Aunty stepped back and took the dick finally out of his anus.

He was still in the bed on his stomach, struggling to move with the pain involved at his bottom. Aunty came on her feet. She began unbuckling the harness from her waist until Uncle moaned and moved a little in pain. A smile flowed through Aunty's face. I guessed something might have hit inside her head.

Getting her hands away from the buckle, she decided against it. She went down moreover sat upon Uncle's butt. Aunty leaned her head behind his right ear, and murmured something furthermore bites on it. The bite was a rough one. Uncle gasped heavily after feeling her teeth over his ear. She took her head down at his back neck and bitten there as well. He revealed his suffering again with a loud cry. Unusually Aunty started to finger herself.

In the next minute Aunty made her way more down, and darted her teeth all over his back. 'Was she fancying his flesh? I hope not.' I murmured in myself. His loud cries by the bites echoed through the entire room; to be more pertinent it could have been audible to someone parked in the living room. Uncle's back was red with the creepy marks of Aunty's teeth all over it. Aunty moved her hand all over her teeth marks at his back and as soon as his panting and crying goes up, Aunty fingered herself. She moaned and kept digging her fingers in and out of her pussy. She kept masturbating and made him scream out of pain. It was clear that Aunty was sexually attracted to her husband's submissiveness.

She laid Uncle on his sides, and spooned herself with him from his back. Aunty reached under his neck with her lower arm and turning his head around she kissed his lips. Her hips faced his butt in the position. She held and instilled the dildo again in his anus. Some bites reached his lips as well and she started to throb the dildo in Uncle. It was all snuggly and she whispered something in his ear. Her mouth was wide open as she explored her tongue over his ears and bitten more on his side neck. Uncle with his eyes closed, enjoyed with whatever he was going through. Aunty played with his cock and nipples and then the rest of his body, as she continued to ram the dildo in the spooning position in his asshole. She gripped his butt and inflicted some tight massive slaps on it and fucked his hole aggressively.

"Oh baby, I missed you. Cry Anmol, Cry bitch. Cry.... Cry!" She grinds her teeth and shouted loudly as she fucked him like a crazy drunken man.

Uncle's cries have been continuous and relevant, and Aunty had an orgasm with the sensual sounds of his moans. Her pussy leaked out cum from the beneath. The sticky white fluid flowed around her thighs as she kept fucking him. She jerked off his cock continuously and in less than a minute of her orgasm, Uncle shoot a few jets of cum as well. The liquid spread around the entire bed and floor. Aunty unglued herself from his body. After she was away I looked at Uncle's anus and it was wide open after the brutal pegging he went through. Aunty stopped low to kiss on his butt and roamed her tongue all over his hairy male bottom. Aunty squeezed it in her palm, and stepped back.

In a moment Uncle took his fatigued body up to clean Aunty's thighs from the dribbling cum. He then crawled towards each sprinkles of his cum at the floor and bed sheets, and licked at every spot with his slaver head like a dog. While he was doing it, Aunty took it to the drawer, and brought out the thick python whip from it. She was fatigued already, her slow twerking walk made it clear except she wanted to end his homecoming well. On her way towards the bed also close to Uncle, she stroked the whip a several times on the floor. The whip was full of a gun fire sound held in it which oozed out with each of the strikes over the floor.

With this, Aunty let Uncle know of the coming scenes from there and bent Uncle over the edge of bed. Aunty herself stood at his back still naked with the whip in her hand. The first blow on Uncle's butt took him by surprise and he shook like a leaf. It left a horrendous welt on his butt cheeks. In some minutes, Aunty with her hard hands swung the whip again and again, and took the strikes' to a whooping number of 20 leaving Uncle's butt momentarily beet red, somewhat earlier to bleed. This treatment was cruel.

Uncle didn't cry with the pain, and as it got over, Aunty threw the whip sideways. She sat at the edge of the bed close to his head as well as took Uncle's head in her lap. Uncle broke down finally and started crying on Aunty's lap amid the pain drawn in over his butt. As his cries like a little child gone on, Aunty rubbed his head over her lap and also shed some tears herself in return. This must be because of the too much days without him, and she would have missed him. They loved each other. They loved the roles they were allotted in their marriage.

Aunty caressed his head, and wiped the tears out of his face; Uncle was allowed to do the same. Uncle positioned himself downwards Aunty, and took his head on her shoulder. Aunty spooned him being upwards as they hugged and cuddled each other in the bed. I knew about matchless cuddles with Aunty, but she would have chosen Uncle's stout manly physique against my teeny young one. Aunty kissed on his lips, as they started to fall asleep naked in each other's arms. They slept in no time. 'Perfect marriage this I suppose' I murmured in myself. I started to depart from the window with a smile. Before taking the bed, I had to use the bathroom to jerk off and cum out of the appealing scene I have just witnessed. I went to sleep.

After a few snoozes out of the alarm clock, I woke up a few minutes later my scheduled period. As soon as I could stretch my body out of the still sleepy notions, my door was knocked. I went forward to open it; it was Aunty on the other side. She had dressed herself in her T-shirt and leggings on the substantially built figure to go out for her fitness sessions. All of her good boobs from the 38-28-40 measurements were popping out of the Under Armour camisole she had on; along with her muscled iron thighs from Nike swoosh ticked leggings. She looked hot and very ready for her workout. I was not done checking her out until Aunty cleared her throat. She looked at me and came in the room. I stepped back and hailed her in.

"When does your tests start son?" She inquired like the tutor she was yesterday to me.

"It's in two days Aunty." I replied obediently.

"It's disappointing son. Who am I?" Aunty's accent changed right away and she looked at me being fairly annoyed. Before I could reply about her character, Aunty's hand came on my cheeks one by one.

SMACK! SMACK!

"When do your tests begin son?" She asked being normal toned again.

"It starts in two days Ma'am." I replied in a puppy like voice still registering the intensity of the slaps from her hard hands.

"That's right son. I would see you in the evening before the dinner for the one of the final test before your mid-term exams begin along with a test of the concerned exam the preceding night. You are expected to be better than ever in all the tests son or else you might never make it to the school exam hall following the crude nature of the punishments." Her words were very stern and strict, and I shivered as soon as I heard it out.

Aunty added, "And a reminder - no clothes on till the test time son. Get on the couch where you'd be known of the syllabus books." I was petrified knowing to stay on the couch naked all day and study for the test. She came closer to hug me with her big warm torso and caressed my head saying, "Aunty loves you so much son." She kissed on my forehead once. Aunty turned around along with her stout physique, went out of the room. I didn't put myself in any other thoughts before going straight in the bathroom. I bathed and came out.

It was hesitant for me at first with Uncle's presence in the kitchen just at the front of the couch. With my all 6'0 naked boy, I went out. As expected he was in the kitchen working to get the tea ready I supposed. He was dressed in his regular loose t-shirt and a short without any underwear. Uncle smiled against me acting normally to my naked state and I smiled back. Uncle checked me out once to look at my hanging genitals and all over my bare body. Coming down, I took the seat finally on the couch, and my testicles with the inner bottom touched the couch surface.

I looked on the table ahead and the chemistry, mathematics and physics books were on it. They also had the chapter ticked on it very peculiarly like Aunty had been planning for it since an extended period. I started to study. As soon as I could take my eyes in the books, it all seemed too easy to me after having studied hard under Aunty's authority. The fear of her had taken me to a new level and I just had to look at the books to revise every bit part of the book. This change was all very unbelievable even for me. I continued to study.

Aunty was back in an hour from her workout. She was roofed in sweat, and the muscles on her big strong arms were puffed up due to the faster blood transportation in them following her workout. It looked as if she had a hard-hitting fitness session this morning. The leggings portion over her very big ass was quite wet as well due to the sweating. Aunty seemed impressed after my obedience. I was studying naked on the couch and she called out Uncle in the hallway. He quickly came in.

Aunty ordered him to get down on his knees, Uncle looked at me on the sideline but did as he was told and kneeled down. Aunty went closer to him to put her one leg over Uncle's shoulder and held her waistline to shift the leggings down till her thighs. She pissed in his mouth. It was just some feet away where they were sited and I could see Aunty's sharp pale yellow jet of urine being gulped in by Uncle. She sighed heavily in relief while doing it.

She continued to do it saying, "You didn't taste solids since a long time I suppose. It's time we put an end to your wait hubby. Let's go." Aunty told him sternly.

SCAT for the fucks sake, I didn't believe my ears of what I had just heard. Aunty held Uncle by his hairs to take him inside the bedroom. Uncle was almost man handled by his alpha wife and he followed her to the room through the stairs on his knees while Aunty didn't undo her hand from his hairs. They entered in the bedroom. I was lucky enough to not see any of it. I quickly turned to my books again and started studying.

In an hour the couple came out of the room smiling and grinning, and Uncle didn't have any uncanny appearance while coming out. They were very much the perfect giver and recipient in this contemporary relationship. Aunty was dressed in her usual t-shirt and the joggers at her bottom while Uncle in his regular gym shorts and something to cover his upper body. I was still studying naked on the couch. As soon as Aunty came downstairs, she arrived at my side and started to caress my head. She leaned down to kiss on my head and didn't say anything. I continued to study despite her presence. Uncle came towards me to give the morning tea while Aunty was still at my side.

Aunty stopped him from putting it on the table at my side and said, "Sushant is not going to have any meal except the minimal lunch when I think it's the right time. Take it back baby." It was more of an announcement than a statement. Her tone was soft and strict. I looked upwards at her face to show my unwillingness, but Aunty's smile from her cheeks didn't fade. Also her judgment didn't change and Uncle went on to put the tea back on the table. Aunty started to walk away to the table, and she took the seat on the chair. Uncle was just serving the tea when she interrupted his activities, "Perhaps, who did you ask when offering him the tea baby?" she asked him in a rough tone.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers