Aura Lee Preaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to pull up his pants when she finally released him, and when he turned around, he found her smiling at him from behind her desk, her blouse buttoned again, her bow retied, and her teeth back in her mouth. "When you come home for the weekend, text me, I'll give you my special number. Don't do it on Twitter: too many people can see it there. I will take care of you, Willie, and keep you pure until you meet your intended. Do you believe me?"

Willie looked at Sister Aura Lee with new respect. He looked at the swells of her blouse and smiled, and she winked as she caught him ogling her. "Yes, Ma'am. Anything you say, Ma'am. What can I do for you, Sister Aura Lee?"

She thought for a moment. "We'll talk about it. Nothing too dramatic, nothing that will ruin you for your future bride. I'll give you something I'll never give Stan: my breasts as your personal toys. Think about what you'd like to do with them, and we'll make it so. And you'll come over at a different time than him: in fact, don't tell him I'm seeing you."

"But aren't you going to be seeing him, too?"

"Yes, but his case is different. I need to preach him a different message. All I need to do is suck the evil out of him once a week. You're different."

Willie thought about this for a moment, then impulsively took her hand to kiss it. "Yes, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am. Anything you say, Ma'am."

Sister Aura Lee smiled and picked up her pen. "My granddaughter Lisa's coming home in nine months after her missionary assignment. She will be helping me here with the preaching, and pastoral work. I'll introduce you: I think she'll be very happy to meet you."

He smiled. "Is that her picture?"

She looked and found him looking at a picture of a lovely young woman in her early 20s with long, blond hair. "Yes, that's Lisa. Now go, and I'll see you the next time you come home."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

Sister Aura Lee ran her finger under her lower lip, catching a little moisture that escaped her previously. "Thank you, Willie." She sucked her finger slowly, lasciviously, licking around the nail to get every morsel. "Thank God for you."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quite a Preacher! LOL

LOL!! Quite an entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awsome

I really enjoyed this story. I hope that there is a follow up where he gets to go a bit further with her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Ploughing the South Forty Car accident leads to extended stay at the farm.in Mature
The Preacher's Wife How did a preacher's wife learn deep-throat blow jobs?in Mature
The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 01 A sour old bitch and an innocent young man.in Mature
Zach Ch. 01 The Widow Farmer Zach’s car breaks down and he pays for lodging the best way.in Mature
More Stories