Aural Sex

Story Info
What you hear is what you get.
3.2k words
3.87
69k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers

Amanda Gold heard her husband pick up the telephone and felt a shiver run down her spine. This wasn’t the first time that Rick had made a secretive call. At first she’d thought that he was having an affair with another woman; he was obviously making calls when he had thought she was out of the house. But after returning from a shopping trip earlier in the week she had clearly heard her own name mentioned before announcing that she was home and hearing Rick quickly and nervously replacing the receiver. Of course, she had enquired as to whom he was talking to, but Rick had simply claimed a wrong number. She had known he was lying. Why would her name have been mentioned if he were talking to a wrong number? And surely, if he were having an affair, his wife would be the last person he would bring up in conversation. There was something very suspicious about these calls, Amanda knew, and she had been determined to find out what was going on.

Amanda had told her husband that she was going out for an hour or so. She wanted to give him time alone and the perfect opportunity to call his secret contact. But, of course, she hadn’t gone very far. In fact she had only waited outside for a few short minutes before slipping off her shoes and padding silently in her bare feet back into the house. The plan had worked perfectly; as she stood hidden behind the slightly open kitchen door she could hear, and see, as her husband picked up the telephone and placed his call.

“It’s me,” Rick said quietly into the receiver. “She’s left the house for a while so we can talk.”

Amanda’s mind was racing. Was Rick having an illicit love affair? Who was he talking to? She peered through the crack in the door but could only see his back as he held the telephone to his ear. She could see no facial expressions that would give her any clues.

“Yes, she is.” Rick continued. There was a short pause in the conversation while, Amanda guessed, the person on the other end of the line spoke. “So, you’re still interested? Good. Yes, she’s a very sexy woman. What? Oh, okay, well, blonde hair, about five feet seven. Yes, about 36C.

As Amanda listened she became more and more confused. It was clear that her husband was referring to her, but for what purpose? Was his lover asking how she compared to his wife?

“Shall we do it later this afternoon then?” Rick asked. Amanda felt that his voice had altered slightly now; a little breathless and maybe a bit excited?

“Okay. What else would you like to know?” Rick continued. “Well, today she’s just wearing jeans and a light top – halter style, I think. No, I didn’t see her dress this morning but I would think she’s probably wearing black panties, she prefers that colour. No, she rarely wears a bra, her tits are still nice and firm!”

Amanda still had little idea of what was going on, but the way her husband was speaking was not the way he would normally address a woman. But why would he be talking to another man about her? Unless …… Amanda almost gasped as the thought popped into her head.

“Oh now wait a minute.” Rick’s voice was a little more urgent; more concerned and it broke through Amanda’s thoughts and brought her mind back to the current reality. “We didn’t say anything about that. Yes, I know I said she likes black men, but we were talking about just you, not two of your friends as well!” Amanda listened. There was another pause in the conversation before her husband continued. “Well, yes, I suppose so, if it’s that or nothing. Yes, I can see that; three times the fun. Three cocks are better than one? Yes, I guess so.”

The tingle along Amanda’s spine intensified. She realised that she had been holding her breath and silently exhaled long and slowly. So, this was what it was all about, was it, she thought? She and Rick had always had an open and honest relationship – they talked about everything. She’d thought that it had been a throw-away remark: She’d never slept with a black man. But it was clear now that her husband had taken her confession very, very seriously. The telephone conversation was obviously to do with setting up some sort of meeting with a man - three men, in fact – and she was to be the star attraction!

Amanda wondered if she could cope with three men all at once. At a shade over thirty years old she was still highly sexual and she knew that her body was still in very good shape. She wanted to do it; wanted to do it badly, but did she have the fortitude for such an adventure? She licked her bone-dry lips and peered back through the crack in the door. She resolved to make her decision later, but, if she were completely honest with herself, she already knew what it would be.

“Oh yes,” Rick continued, “of course she’ll be ready. Yes, she is good at oral sex. Actually she loves to suck cock. Yes, anal too, she loves sex. There’s hardly anything that Mandy won’t try!”

The tingle in Amanda’s spine had now mutated into an electric pulse that seemed to throb through her entire body. She could feel her stiffened nipples pressing and grating against the cotton material of her top, chaffing the sensitive skin and causing them to swell. She pressed a hand to the crotch of her jeans and felt the heat there. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to paint a mental picture of what the situation might entail. But she needed more details. She wanted to build up an image of these men in her mind.

As if reading her thoughts perfectly, Rick began speaking into the telephone once again. “But I want to be in control, okay?” He asked. “Let me tell you what I want to happen.”

This was what Amanda wanted. Her breathing had become a little ragged and her hand was pressed firmly against the front of her jeans. She was sure that her pussy was leaking juice already.

“I’ll bring her and we’ll meet you and your friends at that empty house you own, okay?” Rick continued quickly. “If you like, I’ll tell her to wear the same clothes; jeans and a halter, I know you’ll like that, the halter shows quite a lot of the top of her tits. I’ll have her sit down on the sofa between your two friends – you and I can watch for a few minutes while she gets started, okay? I know that your friends – what are their names? Joe and Dave? – will already be turned on, and I’ll suggest straight away that they strip off some their clothes so that Mandy can see their big, black cocks.”

Amanda groaned silently to herself as she imagined the situation. Her eyes closed. This was the sort of detail that she needed to build up her mental picture.

She envisaged herself sitting between the two dark men. Maybe she would be a little nervous at first but she would quickly push those thoughts from her mind. Their cocks would be long and hard, wouldn’t they? Black and sleek with balls that would be heavy with sperm. She imagined her hands reaching out and grasping each shaft gently but firmly. She could almost feel the blood pumping through their veins and she licked her lips appreciatively. Slowly she would slide her hands up and down the two solid tools; feeling them swell beneath her touch and hearing the young men groan with pleasure. They would twitch in her hands – she was certain of it – and as she deftly cupped their hanging testicles, both men would stretch back luxuriantly and let her go to work on them.

But Rick was continuing with his one-sided conversation over the telephone now. Amanda was hot and excited. She knew that she was wet as well and desperately wanted to hear what would happen to her next.

“While my wife is stroking Joe and David’s cocks, you could unzip your pants.” Rick continued. “Take out your cock and walk over to her. Her hands will be a little busy but her mouth will be open for you. Pull her halter up and over her head. Do it fast – almost violently, she will like that – Squeeze her tits for her. Pinch her nipples until they swell. Now you can place the head of your cock against her lips. Yes, she always wears lipstick. Pull the back of her head towards you and push your long black cock straight into her mouth, okay?”

As Amanda peered through the crack in the door she noticed that Rick had changed his position. Her husband was no longer standing but seated on the upholstered telephone seat so that he was, unknowingly, turned sideways to her view. The telephone was pressed tightly to his ear with one hand whilst, with the other, he was unzipping his blue pants and pulling out his cock. As Amanda watched, she imagined the unseen man’s penis, fully erect and about to slide into her mouth. She gulped silently as she pictured the scene while watching her husband begin to slowly masturbate.

“I tell you, man, he mouth will feel so good around your cock,” Rick went on. “Like velvet around you as you pump slowly in and out, fucking her pretty face. Her eyes will look up at you and I can watch as you force the head of your tool into her throat.”

Amanda had her own idea of what was happening. Her eyes were tight shut as the image of the man’s large cock entered her mouth and throat and she could almost feel his big, dark hands as they groped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She licked her lips again and could almost taste him. She knew he would be very hard and she loved the way that her mind controlled the throb of his veiny shaft as it glided over her tongue.

She knew that Rick was openly masturbating now and couldn’t resist pushing her halter up over her breasts so that she could play with the hard, throbbing nipples, just as the unseen man was doing in her mind. The small, tight buds swelled in her fingers as she pinched and rolled them over and over. Her eyes closed again as the pleasurable sensations crawled over her body and gripped her in a lustful embrace. Her hand pressed harder at the crotch of her jeans – the same jeans that she would wear for her lovers – and she could feel the moistness seeping from her vagina.

“Now it will be time to get the rest of her clothes off.” Rick said. His cock was poking out from his zipper hard and straight and his hand slowly squeezed the head. “I’ll tell her to stand and the three of you will surround her. I’ll watch of course and two of you can pull her jeans and panties down while the other plays with her tits. That sound good?”

It certainly sounded good to Amanda who was still pinching and squeezing a pair of abused and swollen nipples. She still had the scene planted firmly in her mind and she saw herself smiling as she stood and allowed two of her black lovers to undo her jeans and pull them, together with her panties, down her long, slender legs. She would kick off her shoes and step out of the jeans with a grin, standing before her admirers now as naked as the day she was born.

“The next part will be easy.” Rick continued excitedly. “Dave will sit back on the sofa while Joe and I watch. We’ll both be jerking off, of course and, as Mandy bends over to suck Dave’s cock, you can slip behind her and ram your hard tool into her cunt. She will already be wet, but if you want to poke her hole a little with your fingers first, I know she’ll enjoy that.”

Amada groaned quietly as she heard how she was first to be penetrated. She could clearly imagine how she would be doubled over and going down deeply on David’s cock while his friend entered her from behind. She could almost feel the width of him as he slid into her dripping hole. She needed to touch herself down there and, a little reluctantly removing her fingers from her swollen nipples, she unzipped the front of her jeans and undid the button at the waist band. Slowly her hand worked its way inside her black lace panties. There was already a damp stain in the gusset and Amanda moaned silently as her finger slid easily down between her slick sex lips.

“Oh, man!” Rick gasped into the telephone as he stroked his cock a little faster. “I know you’re going to like being inside my wife’s cunt. She’s so hot and tight and she’ll grip you with her pussy muscles until your mind spins. Yes, that’s right, you can put your hands on her ass cheeks and open her up so you can get deeper penetration. Then you’ll ram into her again, pushing her forwards so that she swallows Dave’s cock all the way to his balls!”

Both husband and wife were masturbating freely now as Rick’s description became more and more graphic. Two of Amanda’s fingers were buried deep inside her pussy and her thumb rotated over her distended clit as she watched her husband rub his cock.

“I’ll want to see Dave cum first.” Rick panted as his hips began to rock back and forth on the telephone seat. “I’ll tell him to pull his cock out just as he’s about to blow and shoot all over my wife’s face. Shit man, that will look so fucking good, don’t you think?

Then it will be your turn. I’ll want to see you ram that tight little cunt of Mandy’s until she cries out for you to cum. You’ll thrust deeper and deeper, getting so far into her cunt that your balls will slap against her ass loudly. When you cum you’ll shoot your seed so deep inside her it will stay there for days!”

Just as Amanda imagined the black men’s cum flooding her pussy and mouth she felt her whole body tighten and tense. Her pussy seemed to hold her two fingers in a vice like grip as her muscles tightened. She leaned back heavily against the wall and held her breath again. Her eyes screwed tightly shut and she bit painfully into her lip to stop herself crying out. The waves of pleasure continued for several moments until finally, perspiring and breathless, she pulled her wet fingers out of her vagina. On an impulse she touched the digits to her lips and slowly licked the juice away.

“Yes, I know.” Rick’s voice seemed far away to Amanda now, but she quickly realised that her adventure was not yet over.

“I know,” Rick repeated into the telephone, “Joe won’t have had her yet. Don’t worry; it will be time for her last hole to be used! You’ll all pull my wife down onto the carpet and then you, Dave and me can sit back and watch. Joe will kneel behind Mandy and then lift her long, naked legs back over her head to expose her wet pussy and tight little ass. He’ll rub his hard cock a few times and then use his fingers to open up her anus. Oh fuck! I can almost hear her cry out as he sticks his big pole into her ass.”

Amanda was now striving for her second orgasm. Without care that she was standing naked in her own kitchen, she had stripped off her jeans and discarded her stained underwear. Her naked left foot was up on a chair, opening her vagina as her fingers plunged in and out of the wet hole. But her eyes and ears were still trained diligently on her husband and his telephone conversation.

“Joe will ram his big, black prick in and out of my wife’s ass as we all sit around watching and stroking our own tools back to hardness. She’ll put her hand down between her legs as he thrusts and will rub her clit. I know that she’ll love being watched nearly as much as she’ll enjoy being fucked and it will only be a few seconds before she cries out as her orgasm hits her.”

Amanda’s orgasm had already hit her. The second wave of pleasure had crept up on her and then taken over her whole body. She could feel her toes curl on the cold floor and felt the shivers of lust tingle through her lithe frame. She pinched her nipples again to prolong the series of spasms until she finally flopped down onto the floor and sat resting with her bare ass on the tiles.

“And then I want you all to cum again.” Rick gasped as his hand flew up and down the length of his cock. “I’ll tell Joe to pull out of Mandy’s ass and push her back onto the sofa and I’ll watch while the three of you take turns to jerk off over her. One by one you’ll shoot your hot, sperm over her sweaty body. I’ll want you to cover her face and hair, splash your hot seed over her swollen tits and jerk your cum out over her shaved mound so that I can watch it trickle down between her cunt lips and into the crack of her ass. And then ……. Ohhhhhhh!”

Amanda watched closely as her husband’s cock seemed to explode like a volcano and spurt ropey jets of semen into the air. Burst after bust of cum shot from the end of his convulsing weapon as he jerked frantically and teased his twitching balls. It was a sight that Amanda had rarely seen but knew that she wanted to see again.

But all that could wait, she thought excitedly. First she had to prepare herself for Joe, David and the as yet unnamed third black man that would all be fucking her later on. With still trembling legs she slipped, unseen, out of the kitchen door and up the stairs to change.

By the time Amanda had showered and dressed (she had remembered what her husband had said earlier about her clothes and had selected a similar pair of jeans and halter top) and returned downstairs, Rick was nowhere to be seen. The telephone seemed to stare at her, challenging her. Slowly she moved towards it. There were still tell-tale traces of hastily cleaned sperm on the dark velour cover of the seat where Rick had been sitting and a few splashes on the carpet.

She didn’t really know why she was doing it, but Amanda slowly reached out and picked up the receiver. The dial tone buzzed loudly in her ear as she reached for the redial button. For a moment there was silence on the line before an automated, robotic voice spoke to her.

“At the third tone, the time will be …..”

Amanda replaced the handset and smiled a little disappointedly. Oh well, she thought with a deep sigh, maybe one day. Maybe one day!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers