Aural Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was able to talk, I was describing this in some pretty vivid detail. She was moaning. I am not exactly sure when it happened, but she came on my fingers and tongue. And that wasn't all. She was willing to trade – I took my fingers away (saving them for something else) and substituted my cock. We settled into a rhythm, with her asking for faster, faster until we got it right. She asked that I use my pussy-soaked fingers to penetrate her anus as well. You don't say no to a lady like that.

Finally, I told her that I was shooting my cum inside her pussy, gasping it more than saying it. I'm not that sure she heard it all, because she was going through a second orgasm. We settled down for a bit, and then …

"I think I have one more left in me."

Holy heck.

She then informed me that she had enjoyed my fingers in her bottom so much that she wanted my cock there as well. We talked about how to make that happen, and she told me she was now kneeling on her bed at the proper height for me to stand behind her and make it happen. I had one hand free, so I asked her permission to massage her vulva, perineum and clitoris while I got my cock inside her anus. Permission granted. She had liked the idea of my massaging the nerves inside her rectum with my fingers while my penis massaged the nerves inside her vagina (they're linked, and I had done it with two sets of fingers earlier), so I did it in reverse. I wanted to cum, so I inverted my fingers and slid them inside her pussy, still massaging her vaginal walls but also massaging my cock in her other tunnel. She asked me to set up a rhythm where my fingers matched my cock thrusts, and damn right I did. I spent a whole lot of time reassuring her that I wouldn't hurt her and that I would stroke everything I could find to find her pleasure.

She came a third time.

I thanked her profusely. She couldn't believe it and thanked me in return. We might have gone on longer, but I got that awful warning beep on my phone indicating the battery was almost gone. I think her phone had a better battery because she didn't indicate any problems with it.

There was a third time, on a Sunday night later in July. In the middle of another conversation, after we had talked about life for an hour and had gotten into her sex life (my doing), she announced that she was wet for me. I was hard for her.

This time was a bit different. We did whatever came naturally to us this time, trying to become as intimate as possible, with me assuring her that I would find as much of her womanhood as possible with my cock and her determined to get me to get off by sucking and making love to me and even putting her finger in my ass while she rubbed my cock and licked my perineum, or my balls, or my cock, or whatever she wanted.

I have long liked the idea of female superior in lovemaking. It frees up my hands to do whatever I can do with them. We had talked about cowgirl but hadn't tried it, and in fact we did sort of an upside-down missionary. I wanted the face-to-face intimacy missionary gives without the need to hold myself up. So she lay down right on top of me and slid down on my cock. I had already massaged her pussy lips and felt deep inside her. Now it was my turn to thrust up and in, down and out, back and forth while my fingers squeezed her bottom and probed her ass.

She had already had multiple orgasms; now it was my turn. She told me she was going to slide down my stomach and work on my cock, balls, perineum and asshole. I had never been the recipient of an anal penetration. She told me how she was going to work a finger into my opening while she licked my perineum and took my balls in her mouth, before going back to deep-throating my cock. As I had done for her, she told me not to worry. She could handle all of it.

This time I did indeed shoot a load onto the floor (good thing I keep a towel handy) and thanked her profusely for her loving attention.

I've been thinking a lot about our relationship. To her, aural sex isn't "real" sex. True, we didn't reach through the phone and touch each other. And that degree of separation is a good deal bigger than Clinton/Lewinsky et al. But hot damn, it felt a lot more sexual than a lot of Close Encounters of the All-Out Kind I had had in the past – more sexual than all but a few of the ones where I was in love (or thought I was) with the woman! How do you value the feeling of intimacy? In that case, hell, I was way out in front of Mr. President and Ms. Intern.

I told her all the things I wanted to tell her about making love, and so did she. In truth, if I had been inside her loving mouth and her beautiful pussy, I probably would have shot loads into both long before. She would have wanted it that way. I don't know how she came – her hands, a vibrator, her mind doing all the work – but she knew what I wanted her to do, and did it.

We have never met. Both of us have dreams and ambitions. Could we make love to each other in person if we both met and had the right time and the right place? I don't know. I immensely enjoy our non-sexual conversations and almost regret when they turn sexual, because she is such an interesting and caring woman.

I asked her to look over this piece after I finished writing the first draft. She made some changes and was very concerned that I not be bothered by them. Bothered? They were so smooth that I scarcely noticed them. I made quite a few changes myself, after the heat of the moment in which I wrote most of the first draft, to make the story more coherent. (More like her stories of passion, truth be told.)

Maybe we will be "friends with benefits" (her term), maybe we will have the benefits a little more directly, maybe the benefits will be simply from the two of us talking. Both of us have felt love in the past. I certainly have a crush on her now, which I hope will pass. I'm hoping I love her like I love my other really close friends.

But I tell you this: as a lover she is positively magical. I don't know what she will say about me, but she brings out the best in me.

I hope lots of aural love awaits us in our future.

12