Aurion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may simply call me Michael, your highness. The truth of my bloodline and station is quite complicated and at the moment there seem to be greater concerns."

"I agree that there are important things to discuss but I think your rank and bloodline is going to be quite important as well if you truly intend to marry the Lady Diana as I have heard."

"That is true, though I have no intention of forcing the Lady into an unwanted union. For the moment it is advantageous to any Northern resistance that I be her betrothed, as it was in the Xia camp when I 'proposed' to her. I will not insist she honor what was ultimately a technicality in her time of woe." Michael stated.

Diana was rescued any further embarrassment when a commotion broke out among the Senators at the top of the steps. "Damnit man! Can't you see Im trying to examine this young man! What are you fools arguing over?" The King boomed in annoyance.

The senators, mostly older men, quickly hushed upon realizing their King had noticed their squabble. One man, appearing closer to ancient, stepped forward and slowly rose a finger to simply point at Michael without words.

"What? What about him?" The King asked again in annoyance.

"The Prophecy." The old man rasped. At this the King did pause. The color drained from his usually stoic face as he turned to look at Michael who was flanked by Kokochun (holding her huge bow), Diana (with her family's huge broadsword) and Talasa (who was carrying the severed head of the Demon on Michael's instructions, should they need proof of the coming calamity). "...and so he came on a tide of darkness, arriving with three beauties bearing a divine bow, a divine sword and a demon's head respectively, he will leave with four. His arrival will herald the mankind's last stand and final battle. The savior will prove himself by charming an Elf, blinding a Seer and killing a Manticore, defeating each at their own strength. He will unite an army and replace evil with death as he unleashes the wrath of Heaven against the sea of the Unholy..."

The King said out loud.

"Excuse me? Your majesty?" Michael asked.

After a moment the King simply said, "come, there is much we need to discuss."

:..:

Later that day, Michael decided to go explore the city and some of the surrounding countryside. He started in the forum as it was the center of all life and commerce in the capital of the Dorian City state.

The forum itself contained mostly government and economic buildings but if one traveled in any direction they would find all sorts of merchants and stores. The shops got steadily smaller and generally more exotic the further one traveled from the forum itself.

There was an abundance of brothels, small gladiator arenas and taverns in the particular area that Michael found himself in after his initial pass through some of the more mainstream areas. He had simply wandered until he saw an odd offshoot from one of the more isolated traffic arteries.

After following the small boulevard for several blocks he started to notice the increasing amount of wooden construction compared to the large blocks of marble and stone that was used in and around the forum. The large number of public bathhouses and government owned public service slaves meant that even the lower income areas remained surprisingly clean and presentable.

The main indicator of the separation of the classes was simply the size and construction materials of one's home and whether their toga was made from wool or silk. Slave ownership was not uncommon even in the low income areas, though these slaves were mostly the children or grand children of slaves the family had bought during a better time years before.

The allocation of public service slaves by the Senate to clean and maintain less affluent neighborhoods was not an act of charity. No, Michael saw the intelligence behind the economic move that motivated the policy, not to mention whoever first pushed that through the senate surely gained a huge amount of support from the Plebeian class. Most important were the long term effects though. Any disease outbreaks or attempts to spread were highly limited by the lack of garbage, waste or rotted food clogging the streets, spreading disease or attracting filthy stray or wild animals.

The Dorians were also widely famous for their complex subterranean aqueducts and canals, which extended beyond the city itself. The swiftly flowing underground canals that branched off the larger, main aqueducts supplied clean water fresh from mountain springs to provide good drinking water and to assist in plumbing.

The swift currents carried any sewage to a natural subterranean thermal vent before it disappeared deep into the water that boiled in tunnels deep beneath the earth.

The unusually large canals were made from rough stone bricks held together with limestone mortar and covered with a layer of bitumen before being covered with red clay and heated with mass underground fires that both hardened the clay and allowed workers to dispose of all their left over work materials instead of dragging them hundreds of meters to the nearest access point. Most of the canals were the standard thirty three meters across with a height of half that. Along the sides there was raised walkways for maintenance and workmen to use when the water level is low enough. There was a strategic network of dams to stop, direct or control the flow of water and allow access for maintenance. The size of the canals made blockage by tree limbs or garbage build ups extremely rare as even at the smallest offshoots were twelve feet across.

Michael made sure to flirt with a few working girls as he passed them, though most of them were inside, there was still a good number who seemed to be going from one place or another. He was quite tempted to partake in the pleasures of a few that he met but he decided to get the lay of the land before he began to relax. He did, however, make a note of where to find a one or two of the most enticing. Perhaps Talasa or Kokochun would like to make it a party and join him. Maybe both? He chuckled at the inexhaustibility his own appetites. 'This is what I was made for', he told himself, 'killing men who want to fight me, and bedding women who want to fuck me'.

He was just finishing a seasoned leg of juicy lamb when his roving eyes swept over a hooded figure that made his neck tingle. Naturally, this drew his attention.

Furthermore, this hooded figure wasn't with the group that had been following him discreetly and with great skill. He had assumed they were King Domitus' agents sent to watch over him since they never made an aggressive move, nor did they ever assume a position or angle ideal for attack or anything other than general overwatch.

This newcomer though, seemed to be unaware that he was even there. Add that to the fact that they were visibly much smaller than the others and wearing a dark grey cloak compared to their black hoods. So, even if they hadn't made his neck tingle, they would have piqued his curiosity.

As the figure turned down a side alley in an effort at a shortcut, Michael sighed as he saw three large, bald headed men enthusiastically follow her.

A free citizen soldier of Doria was the only man who was allowed to wear his hair long as it was an ancient custom more than a millennia ago among their ancestors to differentiate them from the other city states that Doria eventually absorbed.

As such any man who was considered a criminal was forced to shave his head and never again grow it out. If he was caught trying to grow it out, his scalp was to be branded as punishment and to prevent any even growth in the future. These men were also not aloud to breed with female Dorian citizens, instead having to rely on whores, outcasts, slaves and tribeswomen.

And these three were looking particularly lecherous so he figured the odds were pretty good that the tiny figure belonged to a tiny woman. At least he hoped she was already a woman.

As he turned the corner into the alley, he could see that they already had her cornered. He caught a quick glimpse of her face and was damn near sent into a rage when he saw her extremely youthful features briefly. She was beyond beautiful in a fragile sort of way but she was also clearly still a child.

When he saw two of the men grab her arms as a third lowered his breeches and her eyes bugged in horror at what he presumed was the size of the man's appendage, he struck.

Coming up behind the man as he exposed himself, Michael moved casually as he sent a crushing uppercut directly into the man's lower spine. His fist only traveled perhaps nine inches in it's flight, yet this was more than enough space for it to gain the force to shatter the man's spine. He screamed and went down as Michael looked to the other two before pouncing like Leopard.

He lunged between them with both arms outstretched and his hands open, palms forward, as they released the girl and stepped up to meet him. His palms impacted their bodies just below the sternum, knocking the air from their lungs and doubling them over. Michael used his right foot to sweep the feet of the man on the left with a spin before reversing his foot to slam it into the man's side, several ribs crumpling under the force of the impact. The man on the right tried to regain his breath and feet only to be wrenched off the ground by his throat.

"You disgust me. Your lucky I'm leaving you crippled and not dead. I've seen your face now and you better believe that I'll finish you if I see it again." He growled before sweeping his arm in a lazy movement and sending the would-be rapidly through the plaster wall of the alley.

Turning to ten girl, Michael asked. "Are you alright, sweetie? Are your paren..."

He froze as he got his first good look at her. What he had thought to be a preteen girl was actually a full grown female Elf! Her small pointy ears perked out from behind her silver hair. The wonderfully delicate features of her face looked upon him with a puzzled expression though she obviously liked what she saw.

"I apologize, miss. I thought you were a young human girl as I'm not very familiar with Elfkind. I do hope you will accept my apology though. My name is Michael."

The little she Elf gave a shy smile as her eyes roamed over his features and her face took on a bashful expression. "Hello, my lord. I am Amila. It's very nice to meet you. I'm grateful for your intervention. I only carry lethal weapons at the moment and I didn't think killing men would endear me to your King."

"Even if it was the only way to stop them from raping you?"

"My honor is inconsequential when compared to the cause for my visit. Demonic war parties have invaded our forests and isolated us from the lands of men. I must warn your King, others have been sent to beseech the Emperor, they they may prepare. My King does not expect any aid from men but many of our kind secretly hope men will raise an army to send to our aid. It was only once I was on my way here that I heard of the other war parties that came through the Orc mountains in the East that had invaded and overwhelmed the Warden of the North." She explained before wincing and adjusting the sculpted breastplate that covered her torso.

"Your injured!" Michael said before kneeling down to take a closer look at her side.

"Yes. The Demons tried to prevent anyone from getting through their lines to raise the alarm. I evaded their troops easily enough but apparently my stealth formula doesn't work on Manticores. I think it was only able to smell me though since I'd be dead for sure if it had seen me. I've been playing hide in seek with it ever since."

"Manticores? Nasty creatures. And fast. Really fast."

"They sure are. Faster than anything I've seen or heard of. At least over short distance. Umpf!" She huffed as he opened the breastplate.

"Sorry." He winced. Looking closer now, it was clear that four slashes had cut through the breastplate like butter, deeply scoring her ribcage. He put a hand over her abdomen as he considered any internal damage that might have been done. He didn't even notice the light that started flowing from his hand as the wounds closed up before their eyes, not even leaving a scar.

"How...?" She started.

"I... Uh. Don't really know."

"But... You didn't even cast anything. There was no spell or potion. You just... DID it. That's not possible! All magic had to be channeled or sculpted." She said, clearly in awe.

Michael, feeling suddenly uncomfortable, spoke, "the truth is, I don't know. I don't even have memories that date before a couple weeks ago. There are many things I seem to know but none that directly involve me or have any emotional context." He said, choosing not to mention the dreams that had started a few nights before.

"Who are you?" She asked, her eyes worshipful.

"I just told you, I don't know anything beyond my name."

"Then what are you doing here? I figured you for Dorian nobility with your unusual armor and the long hair."

"I'm raising an army and possibly arranging terms for my wedding."

"Your wedding?" She asked, disappointment evident in her face.

"Yes. I proposed to the Lady Diana when she was being held captive in the Xia camp. Although I have no idea if my betrothed wishes to actually go ahead with it as my proposal was simply meant to prevent her from being forced into a union as well as aid in raising a Northern army."

"THAT's you!? The one who saved the Orc's and avenged the Warden of the North?"

"Well, yes. Though technically, it was my betrothed who struck the final blow against her family's murderer. I simply aided."

By this time, they were only a few streets from the Palace. Michael was about to speak again when they heard an unnatural roar, followed by shocked and fearful screams. He had barely turned towards the source of the terror when he was powerfully slammed into and sent flying through the air. He landed with a crumpling thump, dazed and in pain, and still hadn't even later eyes on his attacker.

:..:

Talasa had been secretly quote intimidated by the large city and all the tall buildings. A far cry from the yurts of her home mountains. She had never understood why humans would want a house that you couldn't move with the seasons, though looking at the many pleasures and comforts on offer now, she could see the appeal.

Her master had gone off to explore by himself, leaving her to hang out with the girls. The three of them had gone straight to the Royal baths after getting settled in. She had almost growled at a servant who tried to lead her to her own room, thinking they were trying to separate her from Michael, before she realized that it was simply the human way to have individual bedrooms for the non-married. After that, she was glad that she hadn't growled, as it would have been presumptuous for her to expect the treatment of his wife. She had horrified but also secretly excited. She had never dared to think of herself as his equal and the idea that such a male would want her forever almost broke her heart.

After all, what mortal truly expects to be married by a god? And that is exactly what she saw him to be. It was only then she realized that she was the only one who knew about Michael's questionable origin. They all thought he was human, more or less.

But he had confided in her weeks before that he was pretty sure his species wasn't that of man. She accepted it so naturally because of the pedestal she held him on. In fact, it would make sense that someone as beautiful and divine as her master wasn't a mere human.

The Royal bath had been an amazing experience, even if it was obvious that none of the bath slaves had ever seen am Orc before. They clearly had expected her to be a savage that never bathed or cleaned herself. The shocked looks she garnered upon being seen nude were priceless.

The females blushed and the male slaves had very predictable reactions upon seeing her obscenely large breasts, narrow waist, flared hips and long legs. Of course she hadn't realized that her build was that of an ideal human woman in the eyes of most. Her Emerald skin and wild scent obviously was exotic to the Dorians.

After they bathed in the cold water, Talasa was confused when they headed to the warm water pool to rinse before moving again the a large pool filled with hot water to soak. She had never immersed herself in water so warm. After the initial instinct that she was being cooked in a giant pot faded, the experience was awesome.

As they soaked, she took a minute to observe her body, and was certainly happy with what she saw. Besides the soft whitish lines of a few battle scars that marred her physique, she thought she looked damn good. Most Orc females had large breasts and butts but few had a figure that was as extreme as hers. Her tiny waist and toned stomach was fairly uncommon among the thickish Orc females of her tribe. Many were tall like her though few had skin that wasn't grey or greenish grey in color and she had never before met anyone who had skin as bright green as her own. A few of the females in the chief's harem had dark green skin, the color of dark pine needles, but none had the Emerald coloring that she did.

She looked over at Diana and Kokochun. Both were very beautiful, even to her. Diana's skin was like glowing ivory, seeming so untouched by the world. She was tall also, almost as tall as Talasa, and her shiny raven hair framed such a sculpted face, her cheeks always flushing bright red when she was embarrassed or warm. Talasa thought her breasts were very nice as well, certainly bigger than most of the humans she had seen so far. They were almost as big as Talasa's breasts though they had a soft teardrop shape as they hung heavily against her ribs where Talasa's breasts were firmly rounded from her chest like two large melons mounted to her flat stomach. Their build was much the same though, with a small waist leading to flared hips and a heart shaped rear on top of long and athletic legs.

Kokochun was built similarly to both, though a bit more thin and toned. Her body didn't have a single soft spot on it and her abdomen showed toned muscle with dark areoles capping handful sized breasts that looked too big and too round on her thin body. Her body had a sinewy strength about it and her slanted eyes and exotic features made her very enticing. Her hair was a shade lighter than the shiny black hair common among her people, causing to to give a bronze shine off of it's dark brown body every time it was met by strong direct sunlight. The fact that she was obsessed with Michael was something she didn't bother hiding.

She had none of the issues with modesty or ego that many of the highborn ladies do in the Empire. A few days after they had left the Xia camp, Diana had expressed amazement that Kokochun could be so certain she was in love after such a short period of a couple days. She had replied that there wasn't much to consider, as even if she didn't love him, she still had to serve him. She calmly proceeded to explain that her infatuation came from the fighting and fucking prowess of Michael as he had already proved himself a good man with an intelligent head on his shoulders.

Furthermore, he was the first man that ever actually impressed her while also attracting her. The second that he had defeated her in wrestling and taken her right there for all to see, her mind was made it. A few minutes later, once his 'horse cock' was inside her, she was his for life. This had caused Diana to blush and it was obvious she wanted to know more but didn't want to offend anyone.

'Do you want to know what it was like? To be speared by such a man.' She had asked without a hint of embarrassment. When Diana gave a shy nod, Kokochun continued, 'well, didn't you see him take me right there with that impossible thing between his legs?' Diana said it was too dark to see anything clearly in the circle of flickering torchlight since their backs were turned to her when he mounted her from behind.