Aurion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could tell was that he seemed to be thrusting into her from really far away and that it took unbelievably long for them to get started. 'Michael's cock is at least as big as your forearm' Kokochun had told Diana, who had immediately contested that something that big was even possible on a human man. Kokochun didn't even blink, she just shrugged and said she had no doubts. Then, with an evil smile, she had drawn Talasa into their conversation. 'Talasa, how big is our lord's 'sword'?' She had asked.

Talasa's cheeks blushed purples as she said, 'bigger than anything I ever thought would enter me. Even after he is at the door to my womb, I can still wrap all the fingers on a hand around the remainder. After our first time, I was so bloated with his seed that I looked pregnant for a day after while it worked its way out of me.' Kokochun then piped up, 'ohh, his seed. It does strange things to me. It tastes and smells so wonderful and I feel warm comfort wherever it touches my skin. I could live off the stuff. It makes me hornier than Hades though'.

Overall, they had both made Talasa feel very welcome and comfortable after the initial awkwardness. They knew that she might be self conscious being so far out of her comfort zone. 'Look Diana' Talasa had said, 'Orc men, despite their large bodies, are smaller than human men on average when it comes to cocks. I had lain with warriors long before I met our lord but I still had no idea what pleasure I was in for. I'm fact, I'm going to be in trouble if he ever tired of me.'

'What do you mean?' Diana had asked.

'He has ruined me for other males. His beauty and scent alone have doomed me from ever settling for the satisfaction of another male. Even had it not, just look,' Talasa said as she sat up on the side of the pool.

She spread her legs, allowing Kokochun and Diana to get a clear look at her core. 'Wow' both women said simultaneously. The tiny little pussy was stretched beyond its usual state, the lips gaping open like a flower turned inside out.

By that point, the three were getting quite worked up and Diana had suggested they move to the massage tables, clearly worked up.

The large padded tables had been very comfortable and the masseuse slaves were very pretty looking males with all of their body hair shaved. Between their low expectations and her exotic beauty, the two men massaging Talasa became extremely excited. She had noticed their erect shafts were much larger than an Orc's but still barely half of her master's length and width.

Once they worked their way to her front side and she rolled over, they could barely control themselves. A few minutes later, the slave massaging oil into her breasts lost control and ejaculated ropes of white across her stomach. The man, horrified and absolutely sure he was going to be executed, was startled when Talasa simply laughed and said, "thanks for the compliment. I think you are quite handsome too!" in a joking tone. As the relieved man quickly scurried away, she turned towards the other shave who was busy staring at her tiny opening.

"Sorry, my pussy is only for my master. I'm not a cruel female though. Come here!" She said.

"Uh... I mean... OH SHIT!" He started before exclaiming as she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled in forward, swallowing his impressive cock in a single smooth action. Immediately, he cock started spurting straight down her throat as she fucked her throat with his cock.

"Not bad." She said, smacking her lips. "Now get lost." She dismissed.

"You didn't have to do that!" Diana giggled. "The poor guys probably expected execution."

"I know. But like I told him, I'm not cruel." She said, with a wink.

The three giggled about the incident and soon were being dressed to meet with the King to discuss plans for the coming war. Talasa had never felt anything like the heavy, well made silk gown that she was dressed in, leaving one of her arms exposed and the top of her heavy breast spilling over the top. She was surprised to find that the garment didn't restrict her movements or flexibility like she thought it would.

They were just arriving to the Palace steps when they heard a distant roar followed by screams and shouts of alarm and fear. A second layer there was a new sound, "...uuuuuuuuck!" followed by a CRASH as something slammed into the stone tiles a few meters away. When they looked up they saw Michael picking himself up slowly. He grimaced and spit out a mouthful of blood along with a molar or two.

When Michael's eyes shifted to them, he yelled, "Get inside! Now!" A second later, a large dark shape followed along the path he taken through the air, landing from a giant leap and coming to a stop a few meters from Michael.

All of the citizens screamed and ran upon seeing the beast. It was a disgusting creature with the body of a very large lion, a huge barbed scorpion tail and a grotesque facsimile of a human head with dead eyes and three rows of serrated teeth on each jaw. It was a Manticore.

The beast flexed it's long black claws and growled as Michael stood up. It pounced forward immediately, trying to wrap those deadly claws around his body to drag into the razored maw of it's jaws. Michael barely dodged to the side before it came back for another pass and he was forced to throw himself on his back to avoid it.

Finally drawing his Falcata in hand, he proceeded to engage the Manticore in a flurry of blows that were far to fast for the eye to follow. Their speed was such that it appeared they were teleporting from place to place as they battled. By this time, King Domitus and his bodyguards had appeared at the top of the Palace steps before freezing, in awe of the performance in front of them. It had always been considered impossible for a single man to survive against a Manticore. They were the only beasts the desert tribes truly feared and tried to avoid at all costs. Even the Dorians of legend had never managed to defeat a Manticore in single combat. In fact, one of their heroic tales is about three Hoplites who hunt a murderous Manticore and only succeed at the cost of two lives. The fact that they were very uncommon and rarely seen or encountered lent to the fear that they inspired, as over time men had learned to live with or control all the other beasts. Manticores were different.

So caught up with the battle was everyone, nobody noticed the small she-Elf that had cautiously approached Talasa, Kokochun and Diana. They all watched in awe as, yet again, Michael tried to do the impossible. As fast as it was, he was going to have to fight smart. There was no way that he was going to land a solid blow by simply trying to catch it with a swing. It always seemed to see the blows coming with enough time to dodge and often counterattack. Michael was hard pressed to keep from being impaled by the giant venomous tail and its staccato attacks.

Michael felt fear rise up in his breast at the realization that the beast was actually the faster of the two-and certainly the stronger, before he crushed it and steppe up with game. From somewhere in his mind, some ancient training dictated that 'stone is harder than water but always wins eventually'.

Without conscious thought Michael began to adapt fluid movements that seemed to flow around and out of the way of the manticore's attacks. This change seemed to frustrate the beast before, without warning, Michael's free left hand snagged the Gladius from it's sheath in a reverse grip as the short sword whirled in a short, harsh arc that cleaved the venomous barbed head from the manticore's tail.

The beast screamed and screeched in it's inhuman voice as the severed tip of it's tail twitched on the ground.

However, before Michael could bring his other sword around, the headless scorpion-like tail lashed forward like a whip and landed with a deep thud against his armored chest. Michael grunted under the blow as it propelled him backwards into a marble column that, amazingly, cracked under his body's impact.

'I'm going to have to thank whomever made this armor', he thought, as he gained his breath. The manticore screamed again as it launched its self back at him before he was ready. The outstretched claws stretched and triple rowed serrated teeth extended yet further as the beast's evolved instincts told it's brain that it finally had it's prey.

Michael, without sufficient time, simply bent backwards at the waist as the beast speed through the air, confused, where his throat had only just been. Yanking his knees up to his chest, he kicked up with both armored feet as he threw himself down on his back. The startled beast grunted at the collision of his feet with it's ribs before crashing into a stone wall. It only took a second for it to regain it's bearings. Thus time, though, it didn't roar or charge. It started to smoothly pace in a wide circle around it's opponent.

Amila produced a vial of clear liquid and prepared to hurl it at the distracted monster before Diana reached out and stayed her hand. "He has to do this alone. It will be his strength that he lives or dies by. We can't risk interfering with the prophecy."

Amila just nodded. She had no clue about any human prophecy but she did know it wasn't the time to discuss it. The truth was, she was unaccountably worried. She couldn't quite figure out why but ever since she met Michael she had been drawn to him like a light in the darkness.

His presence seemed to affect her deeply on a way that was completely foreign to her. Oddly enough, her attraction had little to do with his impressive looks and lean figure.

Watching him twirl and dodge was like watching a lethal choreographed dance. His coordination and speed were awe inspiring. In truth, the man was more than her tired and stressed mind could digest. Her trepidation rose at the sight of the manticore circling him in it's inherent predatory fashion.

She quickly glanced over at the King on the off chance that he had seen enough and would be willing to have his men aid Michael. The King stood transfixed, however, at the sight of the unbelievable fight before him.

Amila was the granddaughter of a High Priestess. As much, she had a highly enhanced sense of light and dark as well as the ability to see beyond physical masks worn by beings. In her stressed state she unknowingly activated her 'Sight', causing her to perceive the world outside of it's physical bonds.

She gave a startled gasp and she beheld through the aether something she had never before witnessed. In the place of their physical bodies, the true spirits of both man and beast were exposed. The manticore, being a foul creature of the underworld, looked about like she would expect.

A snarling, swirling mass of dark energy in the shape of a deformed feline-human hybrid. It was like someone took the dark soul of an evil man and twisted it up with that of a shadow cat from the dark realms. As shocking as the appearance was, it was Michael's spirit form that truly shocked her. Instead of a man's soul, which took the form of a humanoid spirit with varying amounts of light and dark speckled through it's soul. Michael was something else altogether.

Where his human form stood and fought was a radiant being that appeared to be constructed of sculpted rays of light. As far as she could tell through the intense glow, he appeared in the shape of a man with the exception of the large wings protruding from his shoulder blades and the blinding Halo of light above his head.

The wings, halo and eyes were made from a glowing blue-white light, whereas the rest of his celestial body was composed of a sparkling golden glow. She could only study Michael's spirit form briefly, as it was like staring straight into the sun. She gasped again when the monstrous dark spirit of the creature that she perceived became a blur of swirling darkness around Michael's celestial form, being startled from her Sight trance.

Watching him disdainfully eliminate her foul cousin/husband had caused her clit to vibrate with need for the newcomer underneath her leather skirt. As he handily played with her and easily wrestled with her victoriously, she derived more sexual pleasure than she had from intercourse with any other man she had had before.

As he bent her defeated body over and aligned himself behind her long athletic legs, she came. For the first time since she was a girl, she was horribly embarrassed after having made such a big deal about him 'earning' his claim to her. To her immense relief and the increase of her affection, he did not react harshly.

In fact, her unstimulated orgasm seemed to turn him on further. She had never come like that before, being a woman who was lucky to get a single orgasm from a man when she joined with him. Her princely 'husband' had never gotten her off, a fact she didn't even try to hide or fake her way through. In fact, her only source for sexual pleasure had been her servant and guard, Altai. Altai was a veteran warrior who had been one of her father's sworn bondsmen who became lost and without purpose when her father had died, having faithfully served him since they were both children. Initially, Altai had been highly resistant to the idea of an affair with his God daughter. The fact that he was over forty years old but still very virile and energetic made it a doomed mission for him to resist a tall, lightly curvy and playful Warrioress that was half his age. At the time, Kokochun was certainly no inexperienced virgin, however few Xia men were built with Altai's powerful body and broad shoulders. And, as she found out that first night, few Xia men were built with Altai's cock either. Simply put, he was huge. His long, pale shaft was as thick as her wrist and gnarled with thick veins. Thankfully, Altai's cockhead was relatively small compared to the size of his equipment, though still certainly the largest helmet she had had. She had stripped down to the skimpy leather bikini top and thong that she wore underneath her armor to protect the sensitive nipples of her Apple sized breasts and her relatively thick clit before removing her wet leather thong and shoving into Altai's sleeping mouth in the same instant that she pulled down his leggings and deep-throated him in one smooth motion. At least, that was what she had intended. Being surprised by the size of the mostly hard cock, she loudly gagged and gurgled as she forced her throat down on the oversized cock. A deep rumbling moan escaped from around the thong stuffed in Altai's mouth as she continued with the sloppy, almost self degrading blowjob. Kokochun had a natural talent for sending what her lover wanted and enjoyed and she knew that her gagging and gurgling noises were dooming her servant to an explosion in the near future. Even after she managed to adapt to the unusually large appendage, she still proceeded to make theatrical gagging sounds and whimpers until her mouth was flooded with several large spurts of salty semen. After that, they coupled whenever there was time or opportunity. She knew that it was highly unlikely that she'd ever find another cock like Altai's but she often dreamed of meeting a man who was lean, muscular and handsome as opposed to Altai's aged average looks and large, but padded, bulk.

So her slanted brown eyes had widened as Michael began to line himself up with her tight slit and she felt him press and grind his fist into her gash and he responded to her demand to just fuck her with, 'I am' and she realized that both of his hands were already on his hips-meaning that it wasn't a fist being ground against her slit!

It had been a huge help that her pussy was already gushing and winking in orgasm when the enormous cockhead stretched her lips to slide in. Without a year of Altai's stretching her, she certain would've had some tearing. As it was, she could tell that she was stretched to maximum width.

After a few minutes of softly sawing back and forth and gently pushing deeper into her depths, she already felt fuller than Altai had ever made her. Because of this, she shuttered and came again the instant that she reached back around to cup Michael's balls but found only a fist full of shaft too thick to surround with her fingers.

When she turned to look over her shoulder, Michael still seemed too far away. It was only when she looked down that she realized that he wasn't flush up against her because there was still nearly half his cock outside of her poor, already swollen lips. A moment later the huge head softly tapped her cervix, causing her to shutter with over sensitivity yet still came again.

It was with a little disappointment that Kokochun realized she couldn't handle his whole cock. After that, Michael proceeded to tweak her now exposed nipples and thrum her slick clit as he began to slide in and out of her faster and harder. That was the point that she began to cum nonstop, causing her to black out. She came to as he slowly pulled out of her, quickly scrambling to turn on shaky knees just in time to catch his first heavy blast in the face as more than a dozen impossibly huge shots painted her face, hair and chest, hanging off of her chin, nose and cheeks in heavy strands and dangling ropes of jism. It was then that she lost all drive to find another man. Now she watched as he dangled from the edge of oblivion.

As the monster paced around Michael, eyeing him warily, only slowly started to gain speed. Soon, the manticore was moving in circles around Michael's stationary position so fast that the air and dust was whipped into a small tornado with him stuck in it's central eye. Paws shot out of the swirling mass, the long curved was connecting against his armor in various places with a screeching sound as Michael failed to track his impossibly fast moving opponent as it whirled around him in a circle.

Stilling his mind and slowing down the world around him,Michael focuses on dodging and counter attacking the flash of darkness. He spun and leaped, twirled and danced, in an effort to make himself a more unpredictable target. Knowing that it was only matter of time before one of those flashing paws connected with his unprotected head, he kneeled down before pushing off the ground in a great jump up into the bent knee of a giant statue of a Titan at the base of the palace steps. He barely managed to push off before the inhuman beast launched itself after him, it's weight crushing the statue's leg into rubble as Michael landed behind it.

Giving it no time to recover or regain it's balance and bearings, Michael quickly grabbed the remains of the mutilated tail in both hands and, using all of his strength, he spun and heaved the beast towards the wall of the government steel mill. He was already on it by the time the manticore realized it had crashed through the stone wall into the bowels of the steel mill.

It's left front limb was twisted at a grotesque angle and acidic black blood flowed freely from it's foul mouth and flattened nose. It looked up and located Michael as it fought to gain it's feet, whimpering as it attempted to put weight on it's crushed left forepaw. It only had a split second to realize what was going to happen as Michael raised his Falcata in his right hand and brought it across in a backhanded side cut that cleanly cleaved the bottom off of the stone basin in which the molten run off of iron slag accumulated.

An horrible inhuman sound burst from it's doomed breast as hundreds of gallons of glowing orange molten iron poured onto the manticore's body, it's flesh sizzling and popping. The pain was so overwhelming and distracting that it never even saw the lazy arc of the Falcata that cut off it's unholy head.

Outside, everyone waited with bated breath as the commotion died down in the forge. Various expressions of glee, love and hope burst from the people as a single battered figure emerged from the broken rubble through the large hole in the stone wall facing the open square. When the gorgeous man smiled through a bloody mouth and raised his hands, one holding his Falcata sword and the other grasping the disgusting severed head of the most feared and hated of beasts, the crowd exploded with cheers. Talasa chief among them in the front row. She knew if there was one with the ability to conquer such foul strength, it was her master. Still, to witness such was far more than she felt she ever deserved.