Aurora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emalyth
Emalyth
1 Followers

"Oh god please Shaun!"

Satisfied with her plea Shaun began to slowly lap at her clit with the tip of his tongue, gently licking her lips before slipping his tongue into her and lapping at her juices. He replaced his tongue with his fingers and started riveting them in and out, as he caught her clit between his teeth and aggressively suckled it. Aurora was thrusting around on her couch. She was pulling at Shaun's hair as he brought her to a powerful orgasm. Her toes curled as her body shuddered and she fell back onto the couch.

"Oh my god! That was so good!"

Shaun slithered up next to her and kissed her deeply , the taste of her nectar fresh on his lips. Aurora licked and sucked on his lips.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." He replied softly, holding her by the neck and planting and affectionate kiss on her lips. They began making out letting their hands roam each other's bodies.

Aurora heard a song she loved come on, Change by Deftones. This song had always made her feel so sexy.

"How bout I return that orgasm?" she whispered to him before climbing up off the couch. Shaun grabbed the remote and turned the volume on the radio up. Aurora began swaying from side to side, her knee length boots accentuating her calves as she slowly began lifting her feet, she began rolling her arms out in a belly dancing move, swaying her hips around slowly. She reached up behind her and began loosening her corset. She turned around, letting the top fall to the floor. As she danced, Shaun was enticed by the curves in her smooth back he gazed as she slowly turned around, her ebony hair covering her nipples but the mound of her breasts clearly visible. Aurora stood up and put her knee on the couch slowly unzipping her boots. The song changed to Bodom and Aurora began giving him a lap dance like none he had ever received. She was head banging, her hair flying wildly around his face. She ran his hands up her sides and cupped her breast, his thumbs gently rolling her nipples into hard peaks. He bent his head down and began biting them.

Shaun's hard on was straitening against his jeans. Was enjoying the lap dance but was pleased to see Aurora kneel down between his knees. She undid his jeans and pulled them off. 'wow' she gasped at his huge member. It was at least 10 inches long and her fingers could barely grip around it. She brought her lips to the head of his cock and licked at the precum that had gathered. She held his penis at the base and took the whole head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around. Shaun bucked his hips instinctively wanting to feel her warm mouth covering his dick. Aurora gently slipped her mouth off the head and licked down his shaft, following the trail of his veins with her tongue. She rolled his heavy balls around in her hand then gently sucked on each one. Shaun was feeling close to Cumming. He gathered her hair in his hands and pulled her down on his cock shoving it down her throat and holding it there.

"Fuck! Oh God! That's it! Fucking take my cock into you! Yeah baby!" Aurora gagged a bit as her head was being held down but soon she relaxed her throat muscles. Shaun let out a guttural moan as he pumped his cock into her a few strokes before releasing a huge stream of jizz into the back of her throat. He pulled out quickly and shot another few wads on her pretty face. She licked her lips seductively. "Hey can I use your bathroom to clean up?"

"aaw but you look so pretty covered in cum."

Aurora raised her eyebrow and threw him a dirty look.

"Ha ha ok ok. Follow me."

******************************************

Chapter 3

Shaun directed her to the bathroom and turned on the shower for her. He climbed in and guided her under the water. Slowly he began kissing her neck rubbing shower gel over her body, wanting to gaze at every inch of her perfect body. She was not too skinny like most of the doped up girls from the show, she had ample breasts and a curvaceous body. The couple gently washed each other's bodies whilst embracing. After half an hour, they climbed out the shower, Shaun wrapping a towel around his waist and offering the lady his bathrobe. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Mmmhmmm. Some tea would be nice thank you."

"Sure, what type?"

"a bachelor with more than one type of tea? How rare."

"well. What can I say. I'm not your average guy." He winked at her before relaying a list of tea flavors and eventually setting on full flavored chai with two teaspoons of honey and a squeeze of lemon juice.

Shaun returned with two steaming cups of tea and placed them on the table in the lounge. The pair conversed with each other for a few hours, relaying interests, opinions, and philosophies. they snuck kisses strokes in until Aurora let out a quick yawn. "sorry" she apologized whilst rubbing her eyes.

"Are you feeling tired?"

"mmmhmmm, just a tad."

"lets get to bed then." Shaun picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. It was furnished simply. A four-poster bed was the central drawing point of the room. This is where Shaun placed her down upon a feathered stuff crimson colored duvet. Aurora sat up and watched as Shaun walked to the cupboard and searched for a pair of boxers.

"Any chance I could grab a shirt," Aurora enquired as she gazed at the fantasy art that hung on his walls. Gothic prints by Louis Royo and Victoria Frances. Two of her favorite artists. Shaun grabbed an Elagabalus (the name of his band) shirt and brought it over to Aurora, openly gawking as she disrobed and put the shirt on. he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her as she stood on her toes to kiss him. They climbed under the covers and Shaun grasped his beauty tightly as they spooned and drifted off to sleep.

Emalyth
Emalyth
1 Followers
12