Let Me Gaze Upon You

Story Info
Aurora awakes to a beautiful morning...
1.3k words
4.33
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faint hues of gold and copper began to streak across the horizon as the sun began its climb in the sky. Birds perched on long branches began their morning conversations, starting with soft chirps and whistles. The world outside was slowly waking. Aurora, however, was tangled in her taupe colored sheets; her long auburn hair curled around her face and neck, long dark lashes pressed to her cheeks as her eyes remained closed.

When the soft amber light began to filter through the openings of her drapes, lines of warm sun streaking across her face, she began to wake. This was probably her favorite time of day; the morning, where it seemed as though everything was fresh and new. When she extended her arms, soft whimpers of wake up escaped her lips and her body stretched the length of the bed. Her fingers combed through her soft ribbon-like locks, and she gently rubbed the sleep from her eyes. When the blur of slumber departed from her vision, she looked around her large bedroom. The cream colored walls, and tones of chocolate and rust made the room feel like morning. Pictures of beautiful landscapes, often depicting a sunrise, added a special touch to the ambiance. As her eyes toured the room, they landed on a familiar face, gazing peacefully back at her.

Like the definition of her name, she was his Goddess of Dawn and he was the Sun that warmed her each morning. Sitting up, she gathered the sheets to her chest; a bare back revealing she wasn't hiding a thing. Wisps of hair gently cascaded down her face before curling in long twirls under her chin. He rose and made his way to her; finding a spot on the edge of the bed beside her. His strong hands reached out, gently tucking a spiral of umber strands behind her ear and letting his thumb glide up her cheekbone. Aurora's eyes closed again, pressing her cheek to his warm palm and relishing in the delight it brought her. What delight it was! How the mere touch of him made her glow from within, and he knew this. He knew all of what Aurora was and could be.

As she opened her eyes again, letting them lock in the gaze she lived for, she could feel the fire within her begin its most pleasurable rise of passion. His hand traveled down her neck to her shoulder, gently caressing the soft pale skin that stretched over her feminine frame. His fingertips traced her collar bone, then glided down to where she held the gathered sheets to her chest.

"Let me gaze upon you, my Goddess of Dawn." His voice soft, soothing, as if to caress her mind with his words.

Lowering the sheets, she revealed herself to him. The pale skin that his fingertips touched continued to her round, supple breasts. At the tips, light pink orbits with aroused embellished nipples seemed to entice him. Gently his fingers pinched at the raised flesh, tugging gently on the steel bar that pierced them. How they grew harder from his touch!

While the pads of his fingers stimulated her teat, his lips had other plans. Leaning forward, he pressed his hungry mouth to hers; at first gentle, loving, then with passion and desire. With tender guidance, he laid Aurora back onto the bed, while his hands traveled down her soft sides. When he reached the cream sheets that covered her from the waist down, his fingers hooked and pulled them down further. Hungry eyes toured her exposed flesh, taking in every curve, every inch of her. Laying there, her chest rising and falling with aroused breaths, she watched...she waited.

His fingers gently caressed her stomach, sliding down to the little mound below her belly button, then combing through the small patch of hair above swollen pink lips. A small gasp escaped Aurora, as she felt the moisture accumulate between her thighs. He knew this, he knew the simplest touch sent her into a sexual frenzy. Yet he did not travel further, and kept her painfully longing for his touch. Instead he began to undress; first his shirt, then his pants, until he stood before her fully vulnerable. The skin over his erect penis was drawn tight, proving to Aurora that she wasn't the only one who pleaded for release. With a gentle climb onto the bed, he hovered over her thighs with a wicked look on his handsome face.

"Let me gaze upon you, my Goddess of Light." His voice again soft and soothing.

Parting her thighs, her sex was becoming fully exposed to him. Glistening droplets of her nectar hidden between pink plump lips called out to him. It was then when he leaned forward, burying his nose and lips in her delicate folds, breathing in her special perfume. His nose parted the swollen flesh, caressing at the hardened nub of pleasure; his tongue and lips gently torturing her dampened skin. Aurora cried out at this, her back slightly arching from the intense pleasure pulsating through her core. The whimpers only furthered his hunger for her delicious cunt, now using his tongue to trail along the rim to her darkened abyss. Aurora's thighs shook with desire, her heart pounding in her flesh as his mouth devoured her wanting pussy. He inserted his fingers now, deep into the tight walls of her core, caressing as his mouth continued to feast on her sex.

Aurora's cries to him grew louder as he pleasured each fold, each nerve in her swollen cunt. His warm tongue lapping at every droplet of cum that escaped her womb. Biting her lower lip, she gripped the sheets, trying not to squirm from his passionate dance between her thighs. Success was not in her favor this time. Arching her back and thighs trembling, Aurora released a wave of ecstasy over his penetrating tongue. As though it were water in a desert, he sucked at her throbbing hole, making sure not to miss a drop.

His face and chin sticky, his eyes burning bright, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down to him, pushing his now painfully swollen cock deep into her burning cunt. Aurora's hands gripped at his sides, pulling him deeper into her as he began his long thrusts in and out of her swollen pussy. He made his way to her breasts now, sucking a nipple into his mouth and letting his tongue tease and flick at her aroused flesh. A strong hand to her thigh, he guided her along his shaft, pushing harder with each thrust. As they rocked, bodies rubbing against each other, his lips again found hers. He opened her mouth with his, letting his tongue dance with hers, tasting and caressing in a mingling of desire and passion. The love between them overflowed, as they continued to pleasure each other. Aurora's breathing became harsh and broken, while his was hard and shaking. He gripped her now, bringing her body to his as he made the final strokes into her tightening pussy. Pressing her head to the crook of his neck, she cried out to him while gripping his back. His hips gave a last push within her core before exploding his seed deep within her womb. Her own passions now erupting and coating his shaft and balls with delicious creamy liquid.

Their bodies fell limp onto the bed, yet he was still within her. Aurora's walls slowed their pulsing grip and enveloped him in a spent yet satisfied hold. As they lay as one upon the tangled knots of sheets and blankets, their breathing slowed. Warm lips danced over each others flesh, tasting the salty sweat that their sex created. When there was no more energy between them, he watched as Aurora's eyes fluttered close with the gentle sleep that consumed her.

Kissing her lips once more, he whispered softly to her slumbering soul...

"Let me gaze upon you, my Goddess Aurora, until daylight shines upon us no more." His voice now quiet, while he drifted to sleep.