Aurora Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

"Don't cum until I get there, Aurora, promise me you won't!"

"I don't know if I can make him stop. Oh god he's got me so close. You better be quick, Jake. And I mean quick!"

She hung up and I slugged the phone in my pocket as Tim blurted out, "Holy fucking shit!" I waved to our server and she could see I was in a hurry. I told Tim I had to get going, and he laughed, saying he completely understood. Then, and I have no fucking idea where this came from, I asked if he was coming with.

Now to be honest, I was actually only asking him to come with so he could grab his car and head home, but it certainly came off like I was inviting him to partake in the wonders of Aurora; and then the idea became so potently erotic the instant I said it, that I lost the need to correct myself, and thought, 'Why fuckin not?'

I didn't feel like waiting for a cab, so I drove us. I really wasn't that drunk and the reality of things to come had sobered me up pretty quick. On the way Tim got a phone call from May's folks, who said they hadn't heard from her yet, and that her plane was supposed to land a half hour ago. Tim hadn't heard anything from her either and I could see he grew a little concerned, but then the weather was getting bad all over the south, and chances were she was just stranded during her connecting flight in Dallas. I worried he might change his mind after that, but he said he was still cool with everything, and so I laid out some quick rules, letting him know that we're on our way to meet Aurora, not Janine, and that he'd better not ever tell anyone about this. I then told him to wait in the car as I stopped at a corner store.

I went inside, grabbed a box of Magnum condoms, and slapped them on the counter. The girl at the register and I both smirked at each other. I also bought some gum, then stuffed the box in my pocket, went back to the car, and tossed a pack of gum at Tim. "We smell like booze," I said. I realized I'd just purchased condoms that wouldn't fit me very well, and that could only mean one thing, I'd actually decided this guy was going to fuck my wife.

When we entered the apartment Janine was on the couch, she'd removed her glasses and was still wearing the blue wig. When she saw Tim she gasped and quickly pulled a cushion over her naked chest.

"Hello, Aurora. Meet Agent Tim."

"Pleased to meet you, Aurora."

"Are you serious?"

"Gimmie a minute," I said to Tim. Then I walked Aurora to the bedroom. She kept the cushion over her chest, but she was only wearing her skimpy, blue panties with a semi-transparent butt, so basically they pretty much showed Tim her ass.

She was genuinely surprised, as you could well imagine, and once inside the bedroom, with a huge smile on her face, asked, "What do you think you are doing?"

"I don't know," was all I could think to say.

"Well you'd better!"

"Hey, I said I'd owe you one. And I just had a girl rub her ass all over my lap."

"Why are you telling me that? What exactly are you saying?"

"Just what I said, a girl rubbed on me and now I owe you one."

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"And what's that?"

"Trying to make me jealous so I'll fuck your friend."

I stepped in close and pulled her to me. I kissed her softly and slid my hand down the back of her panties, getting a good handful of superb ass. I knew she was still horny form playing with herself less than fifteen minutes ago, and it wouldn't take much to get her engine rumbling again. I began to describe my lovely French stripper as Janine fetched my hand out from her underwear, and said, "If you really are trying to make me jealous so I'll do it with Tim, then you'd better stop, because it's actually working!"

"Well I ain't stopping, baby."

"Let's just go have a drink. Can we try that?"

She put on her tank top without a bra, and it was loose enough that if it fell forward you'd definitely see some tit. What she didn't do was put on her shorts, and so she walked back out into the living room in her semi transparent panties.

"What are you drinking, Tim?" She said very nonchalantly, as she marched towards the kitchen.

Tim was ready for another double, and when I saw Janine pouring herself a glass of wine and that it almost left the bottle empty, I knew she must have had a good buzz going herself. We sat around the coffee table and she asked, "So how gross were these strippers? Should I be completely put off that you two even went near them?"

"Before I can answer that," I said, "I think we're gonna need something to compare them to. And the thing is, they were naked."

"Is that right?"

"There's no comparison," Tim humbly stated.

"Now that was almost sweet," she said, smiling at him.

Most woman who knew Tim said he was a very handsome guy, so I know Janine was most likely smitten with his looks. I'd also like to add that most woman think I'm a very attractive guy, just so you know.

Aurora teased us a little more and we teased back, and then I finally divulged that one of the girls told me that Tim was huge.

Tim then replied, "She might have felt more than she could handle."

"Is that right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"So you're so big you frightened a stripper?"

"I don't know about that."

With very dreamy eyes she teasingly said, "Do you think I could handle it?"

He got a smug smile and rolled his eyes off to the side, looking very doubtful.

Aurora leaned towards him, pinching his chin between her thumb and knuckle like he was five, and said. "I don't think you couldn't handle me, Agent Tim,"

He snatched her hand in his, and kissed it, saying, "You have no idea what I can handle."

"You have no idea what you're saying."

"Oh but I think I do!"

Pulling her feet up so she could kneel on the cushion, she reached across him and set her wine on the side table, causing her waist to stretch and her shirt to climb up her ribs, while she tilted her bottom up in a youthful posture. When she came back to kneeling beside him, she said, "Alright, tough guy, you'd better find a way to get my shirt off real quick before I change my mind."

Tim grabbed her tank top at the bottom, his big fingers brushing against her flat stomach. She graciously raised her arms as he lifted the small shirt upwards. It dragged gently against the bottom of her tits, and then her small nipples popped into view, and I didn't hear anyone so much as breathe. He finally pulled it free from her head, and left Aurora kneeling topless between us.

Aurora made the next move, lifting up her right leg and swinging it over Tim, which placed her in his lap. With eyes on me, she said, "So your stripper friend, what did she do exactly?"

I wanted to drive Aurora crazy, because she was driving me so crazy I thought my dick might bust through my pants, and I told her that what the stripper did was personal information.

"Is that right?" she said, with her brattiest of smiles. She then placed her hands on Tim's shoulders and began to rock her hips gently against his lap, with a smooth inspired rhythm. "Was it anything like this?" she hissed at me. She then began to grind a little harder, her back arching as her ass came way up, and then her stomach tucked in as she rubbed her panty covered crotch forward along his stiff jeans. She increased her pace some, and leaned her head back so she was staring at me sideways. "Or was it more like this?"

Tim put his big hands on her slinky abdomen, and she began to tilt her ribcage as her ass moved back, so that her bare tits would brush against his shirt. He then slid his hands up to her shoulders and trapped her closer so he could kiss her neck, and she sighed at the touch of his lips.

"They sort of had a no touching rule at the club," I mumbled half-heartedly.

In a breathy consoling voice, she said, "That's quite a shame," and continued to dry hump my friend.

"And you're just sort of just fucking him with your panties on," I kidded, "I didn't see any strippers do that."

With her voice growing slightly strained, she repeated, "That's really quite a shame."

One of Tim's hands had found its way to her front side, and moved right for her breast. The entire thing fit under his huge hand, and he caressed the side of it with his thumb, as a divot in her pale flesh traced its movement. She brought her head up and he leaned his back, then she looked between them and said, "My god, is that all you down there?"

"I told ya," he chuckled, "I'm big,"

"Jesus!"

Without pausing the motion in her pelvis, she leaned back, allowing him to pull his shirt free, and then she leaned forward again, so her bare tits pressed to his chest. His hands ventured down towards the waist of her panties, and the light fabric was just sort of brushed aside as his fingers combed down over her ass cheeks. Her ass was really the only body fat she had, and he kneaded the flesh and helped drive that creamy, heart-shaped wonder against his bulging pants. Their heads neared, noses touching first, and then they engaged in a kiss. Their tongues were obviously entwined and she moaned into his mouth while increasing the tempo of their grinding.

"Kissing and ass grabbing," I declared, "Maybe that happens in the VIP room, but I didn't make it in there."

She came of his mouth and looked at me with one eye hidden behind his nose, "I'm sure you had the accidental touch here and there."

"Hmm, maybe."

"That's what I thought. Tim's just having a few accidental touches," she said, and went back to accidentally kissing him while he accidentally squeezed big handfuls of her pale white derrière.

Eventually she spun herself around, so that her hands were on his knees, and rode him in reverse. Her ass was now climbing up his hard stomach and then traveling all the way down to his upper thighs. His hands where over her panties again, but this position allowed him a view, as his fingers clawed down on the tops of her cheeks, and his thumb pushed into the underside of her butt, dangerously close to her blazing hot pussy, and this tugged her cheeks apart to reveal the area inside her ass crack from under her translucent blue panties. Only an hour ago Tim had a striper in his lap, and now it was my wife, and he was manhandling her!

Aurora asked, "Do you know how to play the Cylon game, Agent Tim? Because I think you're about to get a confession out of me."

"And he hasn't even taken off his pants," I announced!

She leaned back against his broad chest, so that his face was in her blue hair, and his big hands returned to her tits. He was almost twice her weight, and in this position he looked like an oversized throne for a spoiled princess. She broke her rhythm as she came, and her delighted small body squirmed about in his lap, while she mindlessly rattled off something about a small battle cruiser in the far reaches of space. Somehow I knew she'd reveal an entire armada before the night was over.

When she'd settled down some, she climbed off him, kneeled on the floor, and went right for his belt buckle. Things were about to go further than I'd anticipated, further than I could have hoped for, and the captivating thought of it left me paralyzed on my side of the couch.

She dragged his jeans down to his knees, leaving his boxers on. His hard cock poked at the light fabric of his boxers, actually tenting it over the waistband. She stroked her hands over the protruding shape and exclaimed, "Jesus!"

"Told ya!"

He then lifted his ass and peeled his boxers down, and using his feet, he kicked off his pants and underwear completely. Agent Tim was now completely naked on my couch, with Aurora kneeling in front of him, and a whopping monster pointing straight at her. Fascinated by it, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and gave it a gentle squeeze. The head pulsed and swelled, as even more blood rushed upwards, increasing it to a greater size.

She laughed in disbelief, and uttered, "Jesus."

"I've been known to tell a pretty tall tale, but ain't never had to exaggerate about that."

While she began moving it around in a circle, like she was stirring a cauldron with a giant spoon, she said to me, "Agent Jake, I think I might actually be a tiny bit scared. Aren't you going to do anything to protect me?"

"I think you dug you own grave, little Cylon."

"Well heck," she exclaimed, and helplessly put her lips to the monster's head.

Let me explain now that I'd purchased and eleven inch dildo to simulate what I thought Tim might be packing, and my assessment wasn't that far off. He wasn't quite as big as the dildo, but he was at least ten inches and thick, and seeing a real live dick at that size would have left a lasting impression on anyone. I'm six-and-half inches long–– seven on a good day––and Aurora has to try with all her heart before she can deep-throat me, so I knew she wasn't about to stand a chance against that monster.

Nonetheless, she tried. She opened her jaw wide, which hollowed out her cheeks, and as the head disappeared beyond her lips, her cheeks popped right back out. I couldn't stand it any longer, stripped down to my underwear, and then crawled down behind her. I lay on my back with my head between her legs as she knelt in front of Tim. I slipped her panties to the side and ran my tongue around her soft fine pubic hairs. The whole area was wet, but I was eager to get her a whole lot wetter.

I looked upwards, past her crotch and in between her tits, and although the couch cushion blocked my view of her mouth sliding over his cock, I could see her throat ungulate. That was all I needed to remind me what was going on up there.

Her body took on a little more movement, causing her pussy to occasionally land on my mouth and smash my lip against my teeth. She moved a little faster, too, making her tits lightly bounce, and I could only imagine how much cock she was taking now.

"Lord it's been awhile sense a girl's done that."

My tongue had left her sopping wet, and I don't think I could have possibly made her any wetter, so I scooted out and sat back on the couch. I pulled the Magnums from my discarded pants pocket and tossed them on the coffee table. Agent Tim had his hands on her head and was starring at the ceiling. Aurora's eyes were teary, and she was bobbing at about a sixty-beats-per-minute, letting the cock slam against the back of her mouth, but couldn't break the six-inch mark.

She finally stopped, released him from her mouth with sucking sound, wiped the spit form her bottom lip, and completely out of breath, said, "I can't. There's just no way."

"On the contrary, little Aurora darling, you're doing mighty fine."

"I just have to say," I interrupted, "At no time tonight did I receive a blowjob."

"Ha ha," Tim laughed, "Well, we probably should have arranged something after hours with one of them girls, because I don't think Aurora's quite ready to stop, are ya?"

Aurora stood up and suggested that we move into the bedroom, and Tim, completely in the spirit of things, said, "Well, don't mind if I do." She slipped off her panties on the way, and he grabbed the condoms and hustled up behind her to place his hands on her cheeks as he walked.

They paused in front of the bed, and he slid a hand over her hip bone and into the neatly trimmed downy patch between her legs. Her naked ass was pressed against his monster, and he devoured her neck. One big finger pushed between her legs, and she let them part slightly. He massaged her pubic area as I climbed onto the other side of our queen sized bed. Pretty soon I could see that his finger was lodged inside her up to his bent hairy knuckle. He continued to nibble away at her neck as she placed her small hand over his, blocking my view of his finger. Her legs were weakening and she set one of them on the steamer trunk at the foot of our bed, spreading herself wider open for his hand, and she leaned back against him completely, so he was now holding her up with his other arm which wrapped around her mid section. Her hand still blocked my view of the insertion, but I saw the muscles in his forearm twitching and popping and knew something pretty intense had to be going on.

Tim then thrust his hips forward, driving his cock against her ass and tipping her off balance so her knees landed on the old steamer trunk and her chest landed on the mattress. The big guy then stood there for a moment, smiling more devilishly than I'd ever seen him, and said, "Still wanna see who can handle who?"

She crawled over to me and sat with her legs out to the side and her hands on my knees, and with eyes pleading for mercy, playfully begged, "Jake, you can't let him do this. Aren't you going to save me?"

"Jake ain't saving you! He's here to make you confess, just as sure as I am. We're gonna have you tattling on your whole Cyborgian army."

"Cylon," I corrected.

"Yeah, Cylons! Dirty-minded, nasty, little Cylons!"

He climbed on the old steamer trunk, grabbed her skinny ankles, and pulled her towards himself, as he moved the rest of the way onto the bed. She reached back for my hand and I directed her towards my cock. She then started jacking me as Agent Tim positioned himself between her legs. He began to slowly rub the head of the monster, still shiny with her saliva, along her boiling hot slit, and all kidding aside, she actually did look a little nervous.

"Please go easy," my little Cylon begged.

"I know enough to be gentle, little darling."

He rubbed the head along her slit again, only this time he pushed down, and 'boink' it was in––barely, but in. For several minutes he kept a slow steady pace, letting her relax and enjoy the feeling as he eased his way deeper inside.

With a substantial depth reached of approximately seven inches, he began to pick up steam. Aurora's eyes were closed, and didn't see that I had my dick waiting at her mouth, but then it touched her lips, causing her eyes to pop open, and she sucked me in. Her face was sideways on a pillow, and her wig was falling down her forehead, so I just set it aside. She seemed to be really enjoying a double dosage, and moaned loudly around my generous dose.

Agent Tim brought his knees forward, which spread her legs wide open. He then palmed under her ass and lifted it off the bed, effortlessly. He immediately got another inch in her and was giving her the kind of fucking that made the bed squeak. Her legs were wrapped around his back where they were getting tossed helplessly about. I could see sweat starting to glisten all over her body and knew she'd be confessing again in no time. Soon his entire cock was gone, and he was seriously fucking her. I looked at her belly, buckling under the weight of every thrust, and tried to imagine how far up that monster invaded. Her belly button? Possibly! The second orgasm finally hit, and it was enough to make her roll onto her side and completely lose the culprit who'd been lodged unbelievably far up inside her.

When she returned to earth, she grabbed me and kissed me frantically. She'd just cum on another man's cock, and I think she desperately needed reassurance that I was okay. I hugged her tightly, and kissed her back in response.

"That was a hell of a brave ride, little darling," commended Agent Tim, "You going to be ready for another?"

Looking at me, she said, "I think it's Jake's turn."

"Awright," he politely conceded, "As long as the night is young."

She then climbed on top of me and fixed her blue wig back on her head. She wasted no time in really letting me have it, grinding her wet crotch down onto my dick and across my hips. Eventually she got onto the balls of her feet, with her knees pressed into her tits and her hands on my chest for support, and bounced her ass on top of me.

Agent Tim patiently lay down, resting his torso on his elbow as he watched us, the sight of it apparently keeping the monster hard. After a few minutes he stood up on the bed and presented his cock before Aurora's mouth. She returned to her knees and opened wide, letting him wave it around in her mouth for a second, before locking her lips down and getting on with serious business. He had to bend his legs, lowering himself to where her mouth could reach his cock, and he leaned forward some and weaved both hands onto her blue hair.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers