Aurora Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,026 Followers

The way his body slightly folded at his waist created a pocket that he shoved Aurora's face into, with her temples brushing up against his hard belly and his flexing thigh. I couldn't actually see how much of the monster she'd gobbled up, and I seriously doubted she'd made it past six inches, but from my point of view and from the lewd gurgling sound being slogged from her throat, the impression it imparted was that he was jamming her head down so far he was fucking her face up to his balls. I knew this sight would be luridly gouged into my memory for the rest of my life, and had no idea how I might feel about it several years down the road, or in even in another ten minutes.

Trying my hardest not to cum, I joked, "You know, I just watched Agent Tim fuck the hell out you, and now you seem to be sucking his pussy killer again, while I barely had a stripper lower her ass on my crotch. I just wanna know who taught you the definition of fair?"

She tapped his hand and he released her head. She took several deep excited breaths, until she could speak, and said, "Fair? What about your poor little Cylon, Jake? There's two of you huge bastards, is that fair?"

He grabbed the back of her head again, and stuffed her mouth up with the monster, forcing her head down as far as she could take it. "All's fair in love and war," he said. This continued for another few minutes until she tapped his hand again, and he let her go. Her face was flushed and sweaty and tears trailed down from the corners of her eyes. She was panting, trying to catch her breath, and fanning her face with her hand. "My leg is cramping. And I can't take anymore in my throat. Let's try something else for awhile."

She started to get off me and then Tim grabbed her hips and pulled them towards his cock. "I gotta have another go at her pussy, you mind?"

His question was presented to me, not Aurora, and I told him, "No, go right ahead."

He drove it in from behind, grabbing onto her waist where it flared outwards around her ass. Her face was on the bed and I positioned myself so she could suck on me at her own pace. Her butt was up high, and from between her ass crack I could just barely see the end of his wet cock, then his hips blasted forward until his black pubs were smashed against her skin. I knew all ten inches were now getting rammed up her snatch, and he was using long hard strokes to do it. Each time he slammed into her ass, it produced a wet swoosh that ended with a meaty smack, she'd get jerked forward, and then she'd sound off with a, 'Humff!' The smacking grew louder, the jerking became more violent, and she released my dick to moan out, "Ooohhh, fuck!"

She reached back, touching his thigh. Her fingers slid across the hairy skin, as his legs strained to keep up the pounding onslaught. I suppose touching his leg made her feel like she could retain a slight amount of control over the situation, but that was ridiculous. He was putting the blitz on her buttercup, and she was completely helpless to do anything other than to absorb the intrusion.

And she liked it! Her face was glowing and I predicted that we might actually have a third Cylon confession, and a big one at that.

Then came a noise from the living room, and I realized it was a cell phone going off. Tim yelled, "Shit!" He yanked his dick out of Aurora and sprang off the bed. He'd used the hand he had on her ass to push himself away, which also sent her rolling close to the edge of the bed. Aurora and I looked at one another for a moment, completely dumbfounded, and then, when I heard he was talking to May, I remembered what had happened. I explained it to Aurora how May's folks hadn't heard from her and that she was supposed to have landed a few hours ago, but it sounded like she'd now safely arrived.

The way Aurora was laying, after almost tumbling off the bed, offered a clear view of her pussy. The whole crack of her butt and the inside of her thighs were glistening with her own nectar, and her thinly trimmed pubic hair was sopped with it. The flesh between her lips bloomed slightly and glowed a bright red. It looked so sensitive and hot, and I couldn't resist the temptation to kiss it. She scooted towards the center of the bed and back, so her shoulders where propped up onto our pillows. I continued to kiss her little pussy, and darted my tongue around the folds above her clitoris. It was blazing hot and drenched and soon I was devouring her snatch as she ran her hands through my hair and cried, "Oh god that is good. Eat me, Jake. Eat me all up."

After a few minutes of this I heard Tim come into the room and apologize. I didn't really want to stop what I was doing, however, so I didn't even bother to look up. "And how is poor sweet May?" Aurora asked, her voice strained with the pleasure I was providing, but also sounding slightly vindictive.

"Please, if you don't mind." Tim responded.

I then felt her hips rise and crush against my mouth, as I scooped out pools of her nectar with my tongue, and she said to him, sounding even more vindictive than before, "Well, are we going to fuck or what?"

"A big dick. Just sitting there asking for a big dick," Tim answered, nodding his head affirmatively, and starting to sound a little pissed off himself.

I can't say for sure what caused Aurora's bitchy reaction. Maybe she just felt bad for May. Or maybe she felt the same small pang of jealousy a slut does when she realizes she's here getting fucked while the guy's heart is someplace else entirely.

She slid down, until her face exchanged places with her pussy, and I started to kiss her on mouth. She then let her legs fall apart, giving Tim a clear view of her most blazing hot asset.

"What wouldn't you do for a big dick, huh?"

Something was happening with Tim, like he was having second thoughts, but after a moment's hesitation, he climbed back onto the bed, took one of her thighs in his big hand, and used it to flip her onto her stomach once more. He then grabbed her ass cheeks, pinching the soft meat between his thumb and fingers, and positioned her ass right where he wanted it.

"Are you gonna fuck me with your really big dick?" She taunted, her bratty smile coming out to play.

"You tell me."

He put his knees right between hers, then widened his stance, forcing her to do the same. She started to suck on me while he licked his fingers and then fingered her from the back. He stopped to spit on two of his fingers and then plunged them back in, diddling away. He did this a few times, working his spit into her snatch as he jacked himself back to full hardness with his other hand. When he'd reached full mast he took aim and poked himself inside, not stopping until their pubs met up and she yowled out around my cock, "Guuucchh!"

"Too much?" he asked, sounding like he didn't really give a damn, "Not quite ready for something that big, after all?"

He then picked up right where he left off earlier, really giving it to her as sloppy sounds leaked from her juiced up jasmine. He took hold of her shoulders, and said, "You really aren't a nice girl, are you?" He then beat her ass with his hips as he squeezed ten inches of fat cock so deep inside, she gave up on blowing me and just took it. Two-hundred and ten pounds of pent up sexual aggression was demolishing her one-hundred and twenty pound skinny frame, and she was helplessly getting jerked about the bed.

"Oh god," she said trying to find a voice amongst all the action. And then, with words chopped up by the hammering at her hind end, tried to continue, "Auh-wait-that's-auh-auh-auh-that's-auh-auh!"

"That's what? Too much? That's too much for ya?" Tim scolded, "And now why don't ya confess to something worthwhile, like tell me how a nice little girl like yourself can take so much of my goddamned big dick!"

"Oh-fu-auh-auh-uck!"

Her wig came sliding down her face and he plowed his hand into her real hair. He swirled it around until he had a full ponytail in his fist, and then yanked her head towards him so that her back formed a beautiful but stressed arc. She raised herself up on one arm, and tried to look back at him, a shell-shocked expression on her face. With her left arm she pushed hard at his hips, emphasizing for him to slow, as she stammered, "I-I-I'm-get-ting-re-al-so-ore! Ple-ase!"

"You ain't no nice girl, awright, and honey, I think were gonna see how much goddamned big dick you can take!"

"Tim," I said, trying to get his attention.

His hips suddenly gained a lighting fast motion, and she just dropped to the bed, letting him grip her ass and pound into it, while she lay totally limp.

"Tim," I shouted, kicking his thigh and grabbing her shoulder.

He then fell forward, landing flat on top of her, and making her exhale loudly, "Uhh!" Her head was to the side of his, and her legs splayed outwards from either side of his hips, but the rest of her body was completely buried beneath him. His ass continued to crush down onto her, trying to get his last blows as deep inside her as he could, and every time he did this, I saw her feet straighten out like he was hitting a rough spot.

"Goddammit let her go!" I shouted, moving towards him.

"Awright," he jerked, pushing himself up, his cock slipping out and springing up. He was completely sweaty and had left a pool of it on her back that trickled onto the bed. He ripped off the condom and started to violently jack-off. Sounding like an ape for two seconds until a stream of cum shot across Janine's thigh as she scooted towards me.

"Fuck," he shouted, "fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"TIM!" I yelled again. "Give us a few minutes."

He staggered to the doorway, drunker than I'd realized, "Oh, gawddamit-son-of-a-bitch!"

I held Janine, and it felt like our hearts and adrenaline raced in unison. Tim moved into the living room as I asked Janine if she was okay. She was, or so she said. Things had turned so fast that I don't think the gravity of it had a chance to set in, or ever would. She hugged me tight, and I hugged her as Tim moved about in the other room, and then left through the front door. No sorry, no thank you, nothing.

I must have looked extraordinarily concerned for her, because Janine stroked my arm, comforting me, and insightfully stated, "Well, that was something!" After that, we both laughed ourselves stupid, and cuddled for the rest of the night.

***

Even if a person could go back in time and take back something they'd done, I can't say I'd take back that evening.

Tim and I didn't talk at all after that. I don't know, I just thought so little of him that I never bothered to try. And who knows, he probably felt the same about Janine and I. Despite finding Tim spooky now, Janine admitted the evening wasn't without its moments. In fact, she even gets turned on when I talked dirty to her about having both of us at once. Still, she's pretty sure there won't be another man in our bedroom anytime soon.

But a good thing has come out of all this, which is that from that day forward Agent Tim was reduced to a black eleven inch dildo, finally having retrieved it from the trunk of my car. That agent Tim rouses more confessions than a sermon in hell. Aurora is one heck of a tough little Cylon, though, and I do things to her with that agent Tim that no man would ever dare do to his wife––things that would break Janine in a heartbeat.

So watch out all you naughty Cylons out there, pretending to be innocent girlfriends and housewives, because I know who you really are, and you better believe an agent will be coming for you!!!

Odeon
Odeon
1,026 Followers