Aurora Finds Her Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No -- I think not. With the way you look tonight I'm thinking if we don't leave for dinner now we won't make our reservations."

Heat flooded Aurora's face. She wasn't used to such overt flirting and innuendo.

"Let's get you to dinner," Krys said, ushering her out the door.

Krys escorted her to his SUV, opened the door for her and helped her in. He drove her to a local family style Italian restaurant -- one of her favorites - and ushered her inside. Dinner was excellent and the conversation flowed easily. Krys continued to flirt with her and never missed an opportunity to let her know how beautiful she looked. The only awkward moment of the night came when he was serving up the main course from their shared entrée. He placed a small serving of the restaurant's famous Alfredo on her plate and when he went back to serve more, she waived him off.

"This is plenty." She told him. "With the wine, the bread, the salad...I definitely don't need much. It'll go straight to my hips."

Krys set the serving tongs down and reached over to place a hand alongside her face. "Aurora...I'm going to say this once and I hope I never have to say it again...though I will if I have to. I'm not a small man or a weak man...when I hold a woman and when I make love to a woman I don't want a little twig I have to worry about breaking. I want a real woman...with hips and breasts and curves. You are so amazingly beautiful...every bit of you. If you are truly full and don't want more food, that's fine, but never try to eat less for me."

He ran a finger across her cheek before dropping his hand and returning it to the serving utensil. This time when he place a bit more of the pasta on her plate she didn't resist. They ate in silence for a couple minutes, before finally returning to conversation.

"Dessert?" he asked after they were all done. When she refused he gave her an eye but she assured him she really was stuffed.

"Well I'm going to enjoy some dessert," he responded and then promptly proceeded to pay the bill and stood up to pull her chair out so they could leave. She looked at him curiously.

"I thought you wanted dessert?"

"Oh I do...just not the kind you're thinking of." He winked at her and took her arm to lead her out of the restaurant.

As he drove her back to her place, she though nervously about what he'd said at the restaurant. What had he meant about dessert? Did he mean to kiss her when he walked her to the door? Did he mean to do something more? The thought of something more got her pussy juices running. She knew it was the first date and she really shouldn't be thinking such naughty thoughts. She was sure he didn't mean sex of any kind...tonight...did he?

He pulled into her driveway behind her jeep and walked around to open the door for her. He helped her down out of the SUV and walked her towards the front door. She still wasn't sure what he had meant at the restaurant, but she knew she wanted to find out. "Do you want to come in?" she heard herself ask.

"I do." He responded. The whole way home from the restaurant in the SUV so close to her and her damn scent he wanted to rip off her clothes and have his way with her. He knew the second she got aroused and knew that his comment at the restaurant had left her on edge. He also knew that she was nervous, but also that she wanted him. He was going to make sure she got him -- tonight. He was glad she asked him in -- it saved him from having to convince her to let him in.

He took a seat on the loveseat in the living room while she went into the kitchen to grab them each a glass of wine. When she returned to the room, he noticed her eyeing the larger sofa as if meaning to go sit there and gestured for her to join him on the loveseat.

She handed him a glass as she sat beside him. "So what should we toast to?" She asked.

"To the start of something new and very special," he murmured. They clinked their glassed together and each took a sip of wine. He took her glass from her hand and set both glasses on the end table next to the sofa. He placed a hand gently across her face and looked into her sparkling emerald eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you now." He told her softly before taking her mouth with his. He nibbled her lip gently, then licked it with his tongue before brushing it against her own. As the kiss deepened, he ran his hand up and down her arm and then around to the back of her neck where the halter top of her dress was fastened. His fingers worked the clasp of the dress until it released.

"Krys. What are you..."

"Shhhh baby. It's okay. Let me love you."

Aurora sighed and let him lower the dress, exposing her black strapless bra. Kissing his way down her neck, he slowly peeled the cup away from one breast exposing a pert pink nipple. He flicked it with his tongue and Aurora made a slight gasp. Krys continued to tease the nub with his tongue and then nipped it with his teeth before taking it fully into his mouth and sucking. His hand slowly worked its way up her leg, stroking her thighs and then stopping to cup her panty-clad pussy. She was sopping wet for him. His mouth worked its way across her chest to the other breast, pushing the bra cup away with his cheek while licking and sucking the nipple. He stroked up and down her mound through the panties, loving the soft gasps that came of her mouth every time he neared the small bit of cloth covering her clit.

Aurora couldn't believe what his touch was doing to her. She knew she should stop him, but she couldn't. His lips teasing her nipples felt incredible. He was rubbing her pussy now through her panties. His finger found the place where her opening was and pushed. He was fingering her through her panties, pushing his cloth covered finger up inside of her. She'd never felt anything like it as his hands and mouth drove her crazy.

Her hips were lifting up to meet his hand now, as he pushed his finger inside of her. She was so sensitive to his touch -- so willing -- it was driving him crazy. This scent of her was so strong now that he needed to be in her -- very soon. He pulled back for a minute so that he could get her naked and open to him.

Aurora felt Krys pull back and couldn't help the slight protesting groan that came out of her mouth. Then realizing just how carried away they had gotten brought her back to reality. She flushed red as she realized she was lying across her love seat, breasts fully exposed and dress bunched up around her legs while he had been working his fingers inside of her. She sat up and began adjusting her bra -- pushing the breasts back into the cups -- thinking they were done.

"Oh no sweetheart. I'm not done with you yet." Krys gave her a devilish grin as he pull her to her feet. "I'm getting you just the way I want you now."

In seconds he had pulled her dress down until it pooled at her feet. He helped her stepped out of the dress and then, sensing her self-consciousness at being exposed, began kissing her neck to distract her as he unclasped her bra. Her fingers hesitantly worked the buttons on his dress shirt. Needing to have her as quickly as possible, he impatiently took over for her, pulling apart his shirt before she had even finished the last few and sent buttons flying across the room. He shoved off the shirt in one motion and then moved his hands down to unfasten his belt and pants.

He doesn't wear underwear was the first thought that came to her mind. The second thought was how huge he was. Oh my. His cock jutted out proudly from a patch of black hair. It had to be at least 9 inches long and very thick. It was uncircumcised, but his foreskin was pulled back exposing the tip glistening with precum. She wanted get on her knees and lick the cum off of him and then take him in her mouth but she couldn't work up the nerve to do it. Instead she reached out and took him in her hand. Her fingers fit around the width of his cock -- just barely -- and she stoked him up and down.

Krys groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. "My god baby. You're going to kill me. That feels so good."

He lowered his head and captured her mouth with his in a wet, tongue dueling, passionate kiss. She was working his cock harder now. He wanted to cum so badly, but not like this. He needed to be buried deeply inside of her when he came. He pulled back from her slightly causing her hands to fall from his cock. He lowered her panties, taking a big whiff of her extremely wet pussy as he pulled them down.

He looked at the small loveseat and knew it wasn't going to cut it -- not for the way he wanted to take her.

"Bedroom"

She gestured towards a small hall with a door off to the side. He reached over, swooped her up in his arms, and made towards the room.

"Krys!" She slapped lightly at his arms. "Put me down -- I'm way too heavy to be carried."

He gave her a look. "You shush, or I'll paddle that luscious, curvy ass of yours."

Fortunately, the door to the bedroom was slightly ajar. If it hadn't been, he probably would have kicked it open in his haste. He dropped her gently on the bed, laying himself down beside her.

His hand reached down to her steaming pussy. His finger slowly slipped between her wet pussy lips and found her clit. She was so wet for him he couldn't believe it. He worked the nub of her clit with her finger and was rewarded with a soft moan. He pinched it lightly and then flicked it. Then he began rubbing it again -- working it faster and faster and listening as her breathing got heavier and heavier

He knew she was close to cumming, and he wanted to be inside of her when she did. Not losing any momentum on her clit, he positioned himself over her quivery body, rubbing his hard cock against her slit. Then, as he could feel her right on the edge, he surged forwarded, implanting himself deeply inside of her warm, tight pussy walls.

She exploded with an orgasm. Her pussy tightened around and kneaded his cock as he worked it in and out of her. He groaned. Never had he felt anything so amazing in his entire life. His finger continued its work on her clit -- determined to make her cum again for him before he exploded inside of her. He pumped in and out of her, faster and faster. His mouth was on her breast now, biting and sucking as her fingernails dug into his shoulders and she moaned out his name.

"Oh my god. Krys ....I'm going to cum again."

"Cum for me baby." He said, feeling his own orgasm building.

With one final moan he felt her crest, and then her pussy wall began clenching his cock again, sending him over the edge. His came inside her, his cum squirting deep inside of her pussy again and again until finally he was spent.

He collapsed next to her, careful not to fall on top of her and kissed her softly across the lips.

"You are incredible." He said. Then, sobering up a bit. "I'm sorry. I should have used a condom." Not that he needed to use one. Wolves didn't get STDs and he frankly didn't care much if he got her pregnant. This was his woman and the thought of filling her with his baby was a good one.

"Shhh" She placed a finger across his lips. "It's okay -- I'm on the pill and I know I'm clean."

"Me too." He responded.

"Okay then." She said, and sighed contentedly, curling up in his arms.

He planted a kiss on her forehead and stroked her hair gently until she fell asleep.

******

Someone was watching her. She bolted upright in bed and looked around for the source of the feeling that was coming over her. What she saw next, she couldn't believe.

There was a wolf....a freaking wolf....standing next to her bed.

She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

Aurora. She heard a voice in her head. Krys' voice. What the hell was going on? Please don't be scared baby. It's me. I'm the wolf.

She stared at the wolf, her head unable to comprehend what was being said to her. Familiar golden eyes stared back at her. There was no way this way happening. There was a wolf with Krys' eyes standing next to her bed. She knew she should be freaking out, but she wasn't.

The wolf stepped forward and she pulled back a bit. Then it lowered its head submissively, laying it across the edge of the bed. She hesitantly reached out a hand, hovering over the wolf's face until it was laying against its snout. The wolf turned its head slightly to nuzzle her hand...reminding her of how Krys had nuzzled her neck. She scooted a bit closer and ran a hand down the wolf's back, amazed at how soft its fur was.

There was a flash of light then. She pulled her hand back and watched as the wolf transformed itself. More light -- shifting shapes -- and then Krys stood beside the bed, naked and staring at her with those golden eyes.

Somehow had known the voice in her head telling her that Krys was the wolf was right, but she hadn't been prepared to see him change right in front of her. She stared back at him. No words come to her mind. What did you say to a man who had change to a wolf and back in your bedroom on the first date?

Krys eyed her cautiously. "So..." he said slowly...holding his breath...waiting for her response. He really hoped she didn't freak out on him, but wasn't sure how she couldn't -- knowing what she had just seen.

"So..." she responded slowly. A minute and then two passed without either of them saying anything -- just staring at one another -- neither sure what to say.

Finally she spoke. "Can I say something?" She said finally.

"Anything." He responded, not knowing what to expect.

"The next time you decide to let a girl know you're some kind of shape shifting wolf thing, maybe you should tell her before you show her? And maybe wait until after the first date? Just a thought."

Krys started at her in disbelief. Then the laughter came. He had just exposed himself as a wolf to the woman he loved and she was teasing him? He was overwhelmed with just how amazing this woman sent to him by the fates was.

"I don't think that will be a problem." He chuckled as he crawled back into the bed next to her.

"Oh?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I don't plan on going out with any other women anytime soon." Or ever he thought to himself, pulling her into his arms.

Krys was just drifting off to sleep, satiated and content with Aurora in his arms when she asked. "Why me?"

"Hmm?" he responded sleepily.

"Of all the girl's you could be with, why choose me? Let face it ...you could have your pick of ...well...anyone.

Krys let out an exasperated sigh. "Aurora, I'm a freaking wolf. It's not exactly like a bunch of women are sitting around waiting to meet a nice wolf to take home to their mom and dad. Believe me - I'm far from the perfect catch."

Aurora giggled a bit at that. Krys nuzzled her neck.

"And don't ever put yourself down like that. Why wouldn't I want to be with you... you're gorgeous and smart and funny and sweet and really good in - "

"Krys!" She exclaimed and then yelped a bit as he nipped at her naked shoulder.

"....and there's no woman I've ever met or that I will ever meet that I'd rather have in my arms than you." Kry finished squeezing her tight to him.

"Oh. Well alright then." She said softly and rested her head against his shoulder. Completely content she fell asleep as her wolf/man held her tight.

I love you. He said softly, more in his mind than out loud. She didn't know it yet, but they had a long happy life together ahead of them. He could already see her wearing his ring, walking down the aisle, carrying his children, being his life and his one and only. She'd see that soon enough too, just as she'd soon learn how beautiful she truly was in his eyes. For now though, she was naked and there in his arms. He smiled, pulled her closer to him and joined her in sleep.

12