Aurora, Wayward Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventures of Aurora and Rocan continue.
56.7k words
4.84
6k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: A long-forgotten wayward people. A War Hero was rescued and given a new lease on life. Every lease has a cost. (The follow-on Series to Astra)

Inspired by so many things but not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm January 2020. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer. I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them.

---

Johnathan spent the first day offloading all the colonists and getting them treated; several women had pregnancies terminated from being raped. A few left it alone, against their beliefs to harm the child. Next came restocking of the battleships and then retrofitting quarters for a small human crew into each of them. He put most of his maintenance crews on the task.

Aurora worked up the preliminary designs. A lot of work and some expansion and reinforcement work was required to get them to fit and have room to keep them all fed. The AI units monitored and approved all renovation changes. Rocan learned about the modeling software from Aurora through this effort.

She liked to do that while sitting on his lap with his cock buried in one of her orifices. Riding him at a nice slow pace. They had the design done in hours with only a few minor suggestions from the humans to something they might want to add on different decks. Easily added and ultimately Rocan thought they were good ideas to get done while in 'port.'

Aurora wanted to review these future candidates for mate material for him. She spent more time learning about him during this time in order to better assess the incoming candidates whenever they arrived.

First, she needed him to get back into fucking more often. Showing him that he had the stamina and staying power to handle a few mates. She wanted mates for him, especially from these other colonies. Even though they had no marriages. If he had hybrids across the different groups it might ease tensions. Being right for him was more important though.

When she wasn't trying to fuck him into submission, she spent some time chatting with Astra. She learned a few things, like where she differed from her; a civilian-military bot vs Astra who was designed strictly by the AI military. She thought about making a few changes when she started building a replacement body for herself; a backup, or twenty.

She got all of the patents and blueprints to the archives she asked about. As she was still technically a Terran AI, nothing stopped her from being whimsical about that from her own ship. Astra knew what she had done but only laughed. She thought about cutting off the feed but left it alone until she was done.

---

Astra walked into Johnathan's office, "Aurora has been very busy."

He looked over, "How so?"

She walked over and sat in his lap. "She is being whimsical while still being a Terran AI. She copied out all the expired patents from the system into her archives. She added another protected server room to do it too. She has the server air-gapped in a protected core room which I could not even penetrate remotely. It is shielded from electronic hacking except through a physically connected system.

She can take a blueprint from it onto a pad and move it to another inside the room. Else she can get one of the other AI units to do it for her. Rocan does not know she did this. She has kept it to herself for now. She operated within allowed parameters so I left her to it."

Johnathan sighed and then chuckled, "You are getting a kick out of her, right?"

Astra smiled and reached between his legs and rubbed his crotch. "I like getting my kicks. In her case, it is like having a younger sister who looks up to you."

He went to stand. She stood up and he bent her over his desk, "Seal door." He dropped his pants while she dropped hers. She smiled, "You going to spank me for holding back on you?"

He laughed as he slid into her vaginal open and started fucking her. Occasionally slapping an ass cheek here and there while he held her hips and pounded faster. He shot off into her just as the door opened and Becca walked in and sealed the door.

She smiled, "Good, she got the first one out of the way for me. She walked up and kissed Astra who kissed her back. Astra reached over rubbed one hand over her crotch and another over her breast. Becca moaned out, "Let me get my pants off first."

Astra helped her with that and then sucked in her clit. She sent Becca screaming over the edge in seconds. She stood up to let her step out of her pants. She opened up her leg panel and pulled out her strap-on.

Becca smiled, "Spit roast me."

She bent over and went to sucking on Johnathan's cock. Astra pulled out some lube. She slid the strap-on into her Becca's cunt in one smooth stroke sending her all kinds of joy.

She then started preparing her ass. Astra looked over, "She gets you off and hard again I am setting up her ass for a good buggering. That was what Katlyn liked to call it. These two are a lot alike in that department. Both aggressive in bed and loving anal sex."

She fucked her slow while Becca sucked his cock. 15 minutes later and he shot off into her mouth. Astra reached around and paddled her clit and sent her over the edge again. Astra smiled, "That's a good girl. Now get him hard so you can lick what little bit he might have left on the outer lips of my pussy."

Johnathan groaned, "She is wanting a second wife."

Astra smiled, "I even have a couple of candidates on board if your interest. But not before I suck his cum out of your ass. We got the sperm banks to consider."

Becca moaned out as Astra had four fingers in her ass and she was still getting pounded by Astra. She handed Johnathan the lube who put some on his cock, He bent his wife over the desk and took it to the hilt in one stroke. She growled out and sprayed the floor as she came hard. Astra got upon the desk and feed Becca her pussy which Becca devoured with a vengeance as he fucked the daylights out of her ass.

30 minutes later and he popped off into Becca's ass and dropped back into his chair. His wife turned around and attacked his cock again. Astra went over the desk and laid upon it while attacking Becca's ass to get to the good stuff. Johnathan looked across, "This is an arousing sight."

It took almost 10 minutes for him to rise again and she bent back over the desk, "Get the right hole this time!"

He laughed and slid it home. She smiled, "Get me pregnant again lover."

He smiled, "You know I will." He was happy to be back in her pussy after 3 months. She wanted a break in the time. He did not have an ovulation device. They learned Hybrids caused that automatically in the mates they took on, which was learned centuries ago. He fucked Becca for close to an hour before unloading into her. Astra had packed up and fixed her leg during this time.

She waited for them to be finished. She turned Becca over and handed her Becca's own legs, "Giving it a few minutes and then I will take the extra out."

Becca smiled, "Just do it. You know he got me. How many this time?"

He smiled, "Three boys and two girls."

She nodded, "More than enough to keep me out of a fighter again."

He smiled, "You read my mind."

As she moaned out from Astra's attack on her love hole. Astra spent several minutes as she cleaned it all up. She looked back and sucked some more off of his dripping cock and he got hard again. Astra finished him off using the advanced techniques from Akio's subroutines and he shot off in 10 minutes down her constricted throat. She ensured he was good and cleaned up. Becca was dressed and waiting.

She smiled, "What brought on today's little play session?"

Astra smiled, "I was a bad girl. I did not tell him what Aurora was up to until it was too late for him to do anything about it. She has a copy of the expired patent database. She did not take any active patents, just what she had asked for in her agreement."

Johnathan nodded, "We had not agreed to that part of the agreement yet but we have left her whimsical outside of Terra territory."

He opened a comms channel to Aurora. She smiled, "Hello Admiral. How can I help you?"

He smiled, "Point of order going forward. While aboard my vessel it is considered to be part of Home Guard and rules apply."

Aurora smiled, "I know. This is about me copying the expired patents, isn't it? I thought about that but we agreed you would not modify my AI units while here. Your crews are working aboard MY AI ships under my supervision. I technically was aboard MY AI ship when I did it and not Camelot. I know it's a grey area but I wanted to make that decision easier for you while meeting my objective of helping Rocan who has no knowledge of its existence aboard this ship yet.

It gives me options while we are doing this survey as well. I want to hear about the 'decisions' when we get back from this survey before letting anyone know I 'officially' have it. Rocan should be back aboard in less than an hour; he was in medical getting the toxicity issues in his blood resolved. If he is the average then that is a 50% toxicity according to medical.

Your technicians are working on installing a more advanced medical core on his flagship; for those who are going on this survey. I have reviewed the medical core files and have added them to my other core services for use for when they are finished.

It gives me control over the AI doctor and gives control to Rocan as well. If we pick up a doctor then she would have overall control. While I am in a 'confessing mood,' I should let you know a few of my AI units went to your factories and obtained some raw materials to help them with the build-outs but also obtained some to help me.

I used those; along with the toxic necklace from the Governor that she left behind, to build myself a stronger back-up unit that is a hybrid of design between mine and Astra's. It will work with my programing interface but has some additional combat routines and longer battery life if I am off the ship.

Also, some expansion room as I consolidated some of my designs using her design matrix. I heard they are bringing all of the AI units back when they come; if they keep their word from the meeting. They want to be sure none were around for this 'discussion.'"

Johnathan shook his head, "Astra apparently did not catch that activity."

Astra smiled, "I did not, in fact, catch that activity because I was monitoring her activities and not those of all the AI units helping out the engineers in finishing the retrofit on 19 ships. I could see her having justifications for doing so given her role. The role YOU assigned her with the instructions YOU gave her."

Johnathan shook his head while Becca laughed at him.

---

Rocan had a couple of run-ins with the Terrans whom he had brought back. They were quickly settled by other hybrids who informed them if it were not for him, they would still be there or dead. He led the effort in their release. Also, the fact he had been made a hybrid by the Drakor.

That Rocan had a long road ahead of him in getting his people to comply with laws that conflicted with 'civilized' society. Rocan left medical and was almost ran over by a young woman who snapped at him and she was in uniform, "What the hell are you doing aboard this ship?!"

He looked at her, "Who are you to be asking me that child?"

She looked up, "Victoria Travus, Lieutenant and fighter pilot."

Rocan looked at her, "I did not know they let children into the Home Guard."

She glared, "I am almost 18 and the minimum age is still 16 aboard Home Guard vessels with a parent's permission. As my father is the Command Admiral, I had no issues getting it. Now answer my question convict."

He looked at her, "First I am no convict. Second, I am the hybrid from the Pena system and just underwent treatment for poisoning done to me by your ancestors."

She glared, "That is a lie!"

He looked at her, "Talk with the doctor in medical or your father young pup."

She drew a laser sword on him and he backed off and drew his sword, "You do not want to do this."

She laughed feinted to the right and came up and nicked him under his chin, He spun and cut her weapon hand right off. She screamed bloody murder. The doctor came running out of medical to see what had happened. He looked at the girl and then at him as Rocan spoke, "She drew a sword on me and struck me. I disarmed her."

The doctor looked at her, "You know your father will check security cameras. Did it go down like that?"

She glared at him, "Only after the convict told me our people were responsible for poisoning him."

The Doctor sighed, "Inadvertently they did it to everyone in that system."

Rocan looked at her, "I am not a convict. I was a Captain and fighter pilot in my colony's military. I retired from that commission when I was made a hybrid. Now I hold the same position as your father for the Penan hybrids. You have a lot to learn young pup."

She growled and the doctor took her to medical. The doctor looked at him, "You will heal and her hand will regenerate. I will talk with the Admiral about this."

He nodded and walked off. He was aboard his ship an hour later when he got hailed. He nodded to the Comms droid who put it through. "Hello, Admiral."

He nodded as his wife and daughter walked into the frame. He sighed, "I was expecting you to contact me about this."

He shook his head and stared at his daughter. She looked over, "Captain Rocan, I am sorry for calling you a convict, calling you a liar, and then drawing a sword on you and attacking you."

He nodded, "That was a good fainted but you overextended to hit me leaving you open to the counter-attack. Knowing what I have read on Drakor's blood, as well as who your father was, I knew you would get it back. It might give you a few days to cool down and think before acting.

Definitely a red blade from what I understand. I accept your apology. I tried to get you to back down and resolve it in another manner. Like talking to the doctor who treated me."

She nodded, "I got that from both my parents after they watched the surveillance cameras, then they did it again on the bridge and had it sent out to the entire crew; with a note to his children especially. To explain the facts and to make sure not to give you a hard time. He is broadcasting this exchange as well."

Rocan nodded, "I understand tough love. I grew up without a father and with 12 females to every male. I have had my share of encounters with women who were either pissed about something out of my control, pissed at me for some real reason, or just having a period of insanity. That is what we call women when you say women have PMS is it?"

The Admiral laughed, "Yes that is the right acronym. With a mostly female society, I am surprised they call it that!"

Rocan sighed, "You know how women who live together have their cycles align after a while. Picture that on a ship or planetary scale. The women came up with the name. Especially those who were older and those who did not suffer through it while both had to help keep the peace. There are times where my cranial implant did not provide the right translation to the conversation. It seems to have improved."

The Admiral nodded, "All of our people have one which had your language added after the Drakor visit the first time in case we encountered you again in the 'wilds' of space. Our long-range sensors in that satellite we left behind show your ships will be here in about 36 hours.

Your ship renovations are done and you are cleared to depart Camelot. I am offering my daughter here to accompany you on your journey. She can learn more about your people and if a Terran Home Guard issue should arise she can speak on our behalf on the matter."

Rocan nodded, "I am agreeable to that. Aurora will make the arrangements. I think it would make for an interesting exchange with the other advisors as well. Thank you and thank your doctor for taking care of the toxicity issue for me.

Aurora has the procedure for treating those coming with us. I will take my ship out. We will leave the others here for the moment; until we get our personnel transfer completed. I will contact them. Thanks again for the real food for our pantries."

He laughed, "Yes, emergency rations are not all that great for the long term. Once we drop you at the new system, we will be back in 30 days. If we do not find you, we will send in a few scouts to find out if there is an issue. My daughter will come aboard after you have picked up your other advisors."

Rocan nodded, "Appreciated but be sure to leave a long-range communication satellite if you would. In case we need assistance for some reason?"

Johnathan smiled, "Already in place. We will get you the frequency. It was set up years ago for future expansion."

Rocan looked over, "Aurora all ships cleared of the humans and seal them up until we are ready to depart."

Aurora nodded, "Already done. Each ship has 14 AI units, except this one which just has me and the backup I am working to finish building. All the ones coming back will remain here. This lets us handle running mineral surveys and tagging good asteroids for revisiting."

She left out she had upgraded her own design already and transferred over. She recycled her older design in order to work this new backup unit to match. Also, she had a third in the fabricators.

He nodded, "Two to go out and 12 to man the battleships."

She nodded, "Correct. I added 6 maintenance bots to each ship and 2 to each MIDGE we have. To handle any repairs and to help clean personal quarters for the Penans onboard. They can handle laundry. I created up more of those black uniforms for everyone."

Rocan nodded, "Thank you. They will be aboard here initially."

She nodded, "Running sensor scan for explosives on the approaching ships."

Rocan looked over, "Our sensors can do that this far out?"

Aurora nodded, "The new ones I installed can do that on this ship. As it is your 'Flag Ship' at the moment. I got a problem. I am picking up one of those ships packed with explosives in the name of our androids."

She alerted Astra to this fact as well.

He nodded, "Not surprising. Which colony is it from?"

She sighed, "Drisen."

He nodded, "all of the AI units on-line?"

She looked over, "No and If I turn them on remotely it might destroy three or four of those ships as close together as they are traveling."

He thought for a moment, "The other 4?"

She responded, "Cleared, though a couple of units are off-line."

He activated his comms to each ship and had them spread out from the Drisen ship. He contacted the Drisen ship. A battleship class ship even. She scanned, "The other four are destroyer class and that one is a battleship class. They are making a statement."

He nodded, "Like them to show force against an adversarial War Hero. Their governor and I had a history. Download their computers and contact them."

She brought them up upon the screen which surprised them. The captain of the ship looked over, "We are still a day away. Transmitting our list of candidates over."

Rocan nodded, "Can you have them all come to the bridge, please. I want them to hear this as well."

He nodded and got the 6 candidates upon the bridge. He looked over, "We just finished activating all the AI units on the other ships. We are getting ready to turn yours on."

The Captain and 2 of the candidates screamed, "DON'T." Together.