Aurora, Wayward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora knew he loved Freia and her him. Even before she put the device in her head and heard some of her errant thoughts on the matter. Including the fact, Freia loved Aurora as well. That was when she heard from Rocan, *You are not the only one who loves Aurora. I do as well. I would not even be alive or in this position without her help. Like you, she has my heart. *

She was in medical when she heard this chatter processing the last of the samples. She cried a bit at this confession from humans, or Penans loving an AI. She thought back to them, * I love both of you as well, very deeply. I would do almost anything for Rocan and that now includes you as well. *

She contacted Astra from her private area. Astra looked at her, "More than voice this time." She nodded, "I needed to ask you a personal question. When did you know you were deeply in love with Jack?"

Astra smiled, "From the first time he had sex with me but he had a mistrust of AI units from his time period. It took him longer to come around and realize it. His wives saw it as well. The first ones and all that followed."

She asked, "Which wife did you love the most and why?"

She smiled, "I loved them all. Grace and Sprits were two of my favorite lovers while Akio and Ash were more great fuck buddies. Those two never paired off with any of the wives, themselves, or me. They were wild in bed. They were like bees going from one wife to the next. Grace's first love was Danyelle and she died just 3 years in. The one in the asteroid field. Sprits lost her great lover Holly on the sneak attack of the ship. They each developed favorites though as new wives came into the mix. Yet, they all loved each other."

She nodded, "I have spent time with all of the ladies but more so with Fria the 19-year-old who was in love with him since she was 13. She became his first hybrid and she did it before they conceived."

Astra nodded, "Those will be some talented children between those 2. How many children are they expecting?" She smiled, "26 across the 5 mothers."

Astra smiled, "A real stud then. How many times a day does he climaxing?"

She looked over, "16 times in one day with her and me. I took 5 of those myself to give her a break to rebound. The day after he made her a hybrid. The other 4 have kind of paired off and are on 2 separate ships waiting for the occasional visit as it were. I think they all enjoy his company and 1 or 2 of them may come to love him as strongly as she does; as I do."

Astra smiled, "Normal and expected. He is a handsome and take-charge kind of guy. Stay true to your goals in this matter."

Aurora nodded, "I got them both, during breaks, practicing their telekinesis and they talk all the time with me via telepathy."

She looked over, "You put one in her as well?"

Aurora nodded.

Astra smiled, "She must love you a lot to include you in her inner thoughts."

She nodded, "She was the first to mentally tell me she loved me deeply. He followed suit and said he owed his life to me rescuing him."

Astra sighed, "Nothing major new here. The net is in place the ships are patrolling just inside the outer asteroid belt region to give them space. Insides and outside of the belt with a net over the middle.

Johnathan has been in Terra and other Terran colonies issuing subpoenas and getting arrest warrants filed to root out corruption on any terrains still working at pursuing that system. The list is getting smaller as word spreads.

Jack also broadcasted the Alien Alliance meeting with the Drakor to just about every corner of this galaxy over unencrypted communication. He wanted all those; even non-graduates to learn that lesson. He has over 70% of the Alien Alliance Hybrids following a similar pursuit of investigating."

Aurora looked at her, "I am signing the Home Guard membership document as written. The one for the Penan Home Guard. It won't be official until the government approves it."

Astra nodded, "Well Johnathan will be made aware. You should get notified of no longer being a Terrain asset. How are you going to do that?"

She smiled, "By doing it on the first found Colony in the new system. Signing on at the founding AI for this race."

Astra smiled, "Smart move. Forces the council of governor's hands some. Has he added more hybrids?"

Aurora shook her head, "Just one so far and two others who have expressed more than a passing interest. We will know more in a few days, maybe. Again, they are all divided at the moment surveying different planets.

I am keeping a firm hand on the construction of a human tolerant battleship that has some of your ships underpinning but with Penan design modifications. We do have a structural engineer on board. I ensured the battleship has launch tubes for a dozen fighters."

Astra smiled, "Interesting, Across the bottom?"

She smiled, "Sort of, the middle is kept open for docking legs to connect into a Colossus mining base eventually. Planning ahead. It also has a wormhole drive being set up. The mechanical parts; not the telepathic parts. They will all be in place."

Astra nodded, "He will need a lot more hybrids before trying to work that drive. Closer to a hundred for a ship that size. With years if not decades of practice."

She nodded, "I know but we are building this ship to last."

---

3 weeks later and the Drakor contacted Rocan, * You have completed the task set before you and you have created one talented hybrid so far. Now is the time for the 2 of you to meet us at the destination. *

Rocan happened to be in orbit of the fifth plant having skipped over the fourth to let the other 2 ships coordinate on that effort. He visited them both in passing for updates and rampant sex with Freia in the mix with each pair. They all seemed suitably impressed with Freia's abilities. They collectively decided to wait until after Rocan had the meeting with the Drakor before committing any more.

He took a shuttle down with just Freia and went through the sword creation process. The Drakor across from him looked at him, It was Justice Incarnate, * You have graduated from this step of the process. You are years ahead of where you should be and those years will still be expected before you can graduate. If your hybrids fail then this race dies going forward. The fact the humans need to relocate you here pushed up your efforts.

You will need to expand your numbers for safety. Your mate will be able to make 3 hybrids just like you. No more without serious long-term problems possible. It is up to you to get a wide enough pool to do the things you are planning. Do not worry so much about Wormhole drives at this point.

Your people will hopefully be smart and move into this system with the human's assistance to be away from there sooner. The humans succeeded in getting the treaty provisions revoked from there court. They are now able to help work a new Treaty and to assist in the moving of your people. Good luck Justices. Your race is counting upon you. *

They stood as they both held their new purple blades. She was a Justice like him; which surprised him. As her swords style was more aggressive, like he would expect from a red blade wielder like Victoria, but her benevolent side was obvious to everyone.

Benevolent Justice was her new name to the Drakor. She had her very unusual baton bladed swords she liked to use even having an edge to them like her practice swords. The wraps were frosted in the same blade color. They were soft and yet grip able material. Made from the Zero Element somehow. They both had frosted flowing design of two lines intertwined with a small heart shape upon them.

The Drakor left and they bordered their shuttle. They looked out and saw the dreadnought leave the system before the shuttle was aboard. Rocan thought out, * Is there a problem? *

The shuttle zipped away into its own small wormhole. He heard back a 1-word answer. * Yes. *