Aurora, Wayward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at the 3 of them, "Would the other four candidates ensure the Captain and the other 2 are secured for transfer to another ship as they are under arrest. They appeared to all know they set up all of the AI units on your ships to be bombs. We scanned for explosives."

He looked through the list of those remaining. He looked over, "Hira, it says you have knowledge of robotics."

She nodded, "Yes, I was disappointed they would not let me look over these units while the power was off. Now I know why."

The Captain looked at him, "You have no authority over this vessel."

Aurora went into combat mode, "Wrong thing to say, all external weapons are now off, your command protocols are now mine! Your Shields are down! You will notice the internal security systems have come on-line. As soon as the Captain gives the word, I will terminate the offenders instead of taking them into custody."

Rocan looked over, "She is having her Period of Insanity at the moment. Contact the Gresan Destroyer. Let them know to dock with that battleship. She has all of your security cameras here for me to watch even. Take the 3 of them to the docking ring. Captain Harrow, please dock with the battleship and take the Captain and the two 'candidates into custody who wished to attempt to blow up my ship by placing explosives in the androids aboard their ship."

She rolled her eyes, "In route captain. How do we keep them from blowing us up during the trip home?"

He smiled, "Loop in the Admiral."

He had the Admiral smiling and then he chuckled, "Astra already informed me of the situation. What are you recommending?"

He smiled, "An hour or two in your dry dock for us to strip off all large weapon batteries. We will do the work and take them with us."

The Admiral nodded, "Provided the AI units are offloaded on your ship first to be dealt with."

Aurora looked over, "We will put them aboard the MIDGE's with the maintenance bots and a couple of our active AI units dispatching now. They will run in a vacuum once on board and remain beside the battleship until the androids have been disarmed.

Removal of the sulfur and extra refined Zirtosium out of the bots so we can safely power them up. It will run next to the battleship in case anyone decides to remote detonate the bots."

Johnathan nodded, "Opening up the doors. They are a day out but Astra told me you probably will need more than one of the MIDGE's to get the job done."

Aurora nodded, "I know. I told her I would need 5 more. To get it done quickly. They are out and en route. Ours is deploying. MIDGE's do not have much in the manners of weapons but they are solid, tough, and designed to chew through asteroids and that battleship would not be a problem."

The second officer looked over, "I cannot allow you to take the captain off to a Gresan vessel."

He sighed, "Then Pena can take them, as prisoners."

He looked over, "I would like to take him back myself!"

Rocan shook his head, "You are getting close to being taken into custody as well."

He sighed, "Fine the Pena ship."

Rocan shook his head, "No the original ship they are pulling up now."

He looked over, "This is because you hate our people!"

Rocan shook his head yet again, "No if that were the case, I would have activated all of the AI units aboard your ship instead. Link in the other four ships."

Aurora smiled. "The ships are all linked in."

He cleared his throat, "We are activating all of the bots on each ship. One man on the Gresan looked over and screamed, "NO!"

He looked over, "Scan that ship again."

She looked over, "I am not picking anything up."

He looked over, "Well he can tell us why or we will start turning them on."

He sighed, "One of them went crazy and had to be shut down by force."

He looked over, "Why did the captain not say NO like that? Get ready to turn them on."

He held up his hand, "Fine, it does not have explosives but I named her and she thinks she loves me now."

He nodded, "Activate all them on aboard that ship."

The man groaned. As they all came online. Aurora looked over with a smile, "I told them all to come to the bridge. Don't you mean 'HE' loves you? What is Snookie?"

He heard the bridge of all the ships erupt in laughter. The AI units came onto the bridge, "Lover! Have you missed your Snookie?"

The laughter rolled across the screens. Aurora sighed, "Sending an update to 'Snookie.'"

She looked over, "I have fixed him for the moment. I wiped that name from memory. Unlike mine, it is not fixed to a given name. I also shut off his sex-bot functions. The bot pulled out a tray from its stomach and poured it over the man in question. "Sorry, the whimsical side of getting dumped by a mal-bot. It gives you back everything you gave it. You must have been banging him 6 or 7 times a day."

Snookie looked over, "Actually it was me banging him and sucking his cock 8 times a day. He liked getting nailed in the ass because he has such a small cock with really big balls."

The comms erupted in laughter. Aurora sighed, "I cannot remove those memories remotely. That will have to wait until he is returned. Might I suggest you, what is the position? Comms, pilot?"

Rocan looked up, "That position would be a tactical officer."

The bot looked over, "That was why he liked saying, 'Captain get off in my ass. We are under fire and I need weapons release authorization.'"

The Captain on the ship looked at him. It was, of course, a woman, "I am not equipped to get off in your ass but I am about to put my foot in your ass. Go get cleaned up and remain in quarters. The prisoners are in custody."

Aurora reviewed the records and she gave her recommendations as a group 1 and group 2 from the 5 colonies. He looked at her, "Why by a group?"

She looked at it, "Cross-section of skills while keeping one from each group of advisors. You switch and you end up switching all 5 of them. Some were sent that were not qualified in any manner for doing this work. I think it was a means to limit your options. One of those is your robotics expert."

He nodded and looked at the two candidates from that one and the mismatch of the lists around. She looked at his 5 on the list, "You want the robotics expert' What is up with this one here? She is another one who was not a great match."

He nodded, "Also the younger daughter of a friend of mine who left the military 10 years ago. She grew up with a case of hero-worship. She is 19 and a medic."

She nodded, "Alright, the other two are from my list and why this one?"

He pointed at it, "Wanted to talk with that one. She put THAT in her service record?"

Aurora shrugged and connected him to the ship. Rocan smiled, "Connect me with Tinoa Rease."

She was in her quarters and she looked over and sighed, "Hello Captain Chess."

He nodded, "I am curious about a couple of entries in your service record."

She nodded, "Alright."

He sighed, "Says here you enjoy both men and women and love anal sex."

She groaned and it went into a growl, "I am going to kill the fucker! I do not care for men in my bed and my ass is STRICTLY off-limits. My last Commanding officer who put me in for this fucking freak show apparently added that to my file! He wanted in my pants and I turned him down repeatedly."

He nodded, "I thought I would confirm the facts after reading that as your file was the only one that had anything sexual."

She shook her head, "Don't select me. I did not volunteer for this. Select Parsa Grief, she is supposedly tri-sexual and she has been doing nothing but drooling over you since your interview."

He smiled, "Connect her would you."

She nodded, "Gladly."

She appeared on screen and smiled, "Hello handsome."

Aurora laughed, "Add one check."

She smiled, "You are so pretty yourself. I liked how you took charge against that Black-ops Captain like that. Mine sent me because I volunteered."

Aurora smiled, "That because of your sexual attraction to me or him?"

She laughed, "Both really. I am one of the infertile ones so they classify me as expendable. I have had partners of both sexes because of that. Even infertile males like to get off some times."

Aurora smiled, "He hooks up with you he could fix that issue and make you a mother all at the same time."

She looked over, "Really? How?"

He smiled, "She is referring to something medical I am sure."

Aurora shook her head, "You take her on as a mate you could make her a hybrid, that will fix her fertility. You fuck her pussy and she will get pregnant."

Parsa sighed, "I was born without ovaries. Genetic defect."

Aurora nodded and looked through the database, "Still might be the case. We can find out after doing a few things on the medical table and then giving you some of his blood. It would have a similar effect. I ran the medical database and we might be able to fix that; the poisoning could cause that genetic defect.

The process to fix that could change her DNA and the Drakor blood could then regenerate them. If so, you got a good mate candidate to be a hybrid. Part of that code is to procreate."

He nodded, "I know I read it. We will see when she comes aboard. Regardless I will bring you aboard as 1 of the 5."

She smiled and squealed out, "Thank you!"

She looked over her file, "20 and a geology and botany major. She was on my list. Gia Brend is next."

He contacted her and she smiled, "This the interview part?"

Aurora smiled, "Yes, the first question, are you fertile and bisexual?"

She looked at Aurora, "What?"

Aurora sighed, "I am trying to find him some good mate candidates. To go along with mission parameters. I am trying to narrow the field as it were."

He groaned, "You do not have to answer that. She has women on the mind for weeks now. Trying to get me back into life."

She looked over, "You look younger than before."

He nodded, "Drakor Blood and getting treated for the poisoning."

She looked over, "What poisoning?"

He groaned, "The reason we are looking at this new system is the metal in the jewelry you are wearing is toxic. It is killing us."

She looked at him, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "Bring it aboard. Aurora will make use of it."

Aurora sighed, "While the extra metal would be nice I would still like answers to my questions. We can cure the poisoning as well."

Gia laughed at Aurora, "From what I heard you are some kind of sex-bot. Glad to hear there is a cure for this poisoning."

She smiled, "Among other things. I am not just asking for him."

Gia laughed at that, "She serious?"

He sighed, "Probably."

Aurora smiled, "Only with his mates and him."

Gia smiled, "I would like to have children. I have never been with a man though so I cannot say. I have been with a few women and have had artificial cocks used on me. In all locations with some pleasure associated with it. Does that answer your question?"

She nodded, "Yes, I have strap-ons made for all of the women for when they come aboard. All modeled after his cock. I have seen and used it enough. I have been fucking him like crazy waiting for you to get here. I got a 3-dimensional representation of it. I also have the best formula for lubricant on the market and have it in tubes in his room for you ladies. I am self-lubricating."

Gia laughed, "She is deadly serious."

He nodded, "She is at that. I was calling to let you know you had been selected. I was not calling to interview you."

Gia smiled, "You got the answers anyway."

She smiled and ended the call. Aurora nodded, "Doctor and xenobiologist. She is going to want to examine you and see about this poisoning issue. She was a good choice and on my list."

He nodded, "I know."

He contacted up Freia Vond, "She smiled, "Hi Rocan, wow, the DNA did wonders to you. You are fucking hot on top of being a war hero now."

He laughed, "Yes, I am bringing you along."

Aurora looked over, "I hope your bi-sexual sweetie. He has got some other gorgeous pussy lined up to share."

She laughed at Aurora and turned darker red, "I am still technically a virgin. I have had no visitors to my neither region by either sex. I will not kick anyone out of bed if there is more than one there."

Aurora looked over, "Technically a virgin?"

She turned red, "I have licked some pussy but have not had it done to me. I also tried to suck one guy's cock but he shot off before I got it in my mouth; that is not to say it did not end up there so I could limit the mess he made."

Aurora nodded, "She works. He needs good mates and he needs to be fucked a lot, daily! The other hybrid modified his cock so it needs constant tending. I have been doing it so far and getting him back into having sex."

She laughed, "Alright the rumor is confirmed. Your sister said you had a sexbot on the ship."

She smiled, "I can also shoot the guns, pilot, and navigate in addition to a thousand other things on this ship."

She nodded, "Noted I am a medic and a cook, which you have little use for."

Aurora smiled, "Also one of those in the bed will likely be me so I will find a use for you sweetie. I will also teach you some bridge functions."

Freia turned dark red again, "A sexbot who likes to play and educate. Got it."

Aurora laughed, "Not yet, but you will from both of us."

Rocan groaned, "Alright, I can see this is going downhill."

They laughed as he ended the call. "Alright, you got 3 ladies lined up for me."

She nodded, "Going for 5."

He rolled his eyes, "Why 5?"

She smiled, "More playmates for me."

He contacted the Drisen ship, "Connect me with Hira Dice."

The man connected her. She looked over, "You interviewing now?"

Aurora looked over, "Yes do you enjoy both cock and pussy?'

She looked at Aurora, "What?"

He sighed, "She is trying to assess for potential mates. I appreciated your integrity today. You could learn a lot about robotics from this trip. Something our people need to have a better understanding of in regards to the AI units living in our environment. Was this something you wanted?"

She looked at Aurora, "Pussy yes. Cock, have not had one. Those who I have talked with said they don't last long enough. In some cases, they are not long enough like that poor man on the bridge of the other vessel. I have no hymen though from toys."

She smiled, "He will go 20-30 minutes a shot and I have gotten him off 12 times a day for a week straight so he can get the job done. He might be able to do more with proper stimulation. As can I if he fails to rise to the occasion."

She laughed at her, "I passed your interview?"

Aurora nodded.

He looked at her, "Head up and down in a yes. A human thing. Aurora I would like to talk to the next one alone."

She sighed and went into the Captain's office quickly He looked over, "She is a piece of work."

She smiled, "Sounds like it. It will be interesting to see how right or wrong she is." He laughed and ended the call after a few more minutes of playful banter.

---

Aurora contacted the next one on his list from the office just as she walked in.

Jassin Veer looked over, "You're the AI from the ship."

Aurora smiled, "I am Aurora, he will want to talk with you in a second. He does not like some of my questions so I am calling ahead. I liked your credentials for prior military experience and an electronic and structural engineer. But I need to know if you are into cock and pussy or just pussy?"

She turned redder than her normal body color, "That, I could see him being upset about you asking that question. I have never had a man. I cannot speak to that. He is looking for a mate?"

She sighed, "If I get you into his bed, I might get 5 for 5 of those who will at least take him for a ride. You enjoy the ladies?"

Jassin nodded, "I have not been in a relationship for a while and it was with a couple of women. They continued. I left. Felt left out at times."

Aurora smiled, "It won't happen here, If the others are busy and he is busy I will take you one on one and I have a killer tongue."

She laughed, "I bet you do." The door opened.

He looked over, "The ship said you were already talking with her."

She nodded, "Whimsical and you were still flirting with the last one."

He shook his head and took the seat as she walked out. He groaned, "She is trying to set me up with 5 mates."

Jassin laughed, "She told me. She said it sounded like she was at 4 for 5 and wanted to know about me."

He sighed, "Looking like a strong possibility with the 4th. The jury is still out on number 5."

Jassin smiled, "Stand up and drop your pants."

He laughed but did it and she looked with a wide-open mouth, "Born with that?"

He shook his head, "No, you might call it a hybrid upgrade. She also wants to make my mates hybrids as well."

Jassin looked at him, "You can do that?"

He nodded, "Yes, for 3, until a meeting can only be 3. Then I can work to make more. I have to figure out who is interested. Humans have mates for life and hybrids have long lives."

She smiled, "What 80 or 90 years?"

He shook his head, "200 or more years on human hybrids. They have marriages, but being a hybrid is a lifetime commitment in a whole other league."

She sat up, "You are going to live that long?"

He sighed, "That all depends on what the colonies decide to do about hybrids. It could be a very short amount of time."

Jassin sighed, "I think they know they are going to have to deal with having hybrids. If you are offering me the opening. I am interested in working with you. We will see about that monster. What does it look like hard?"

He laughed as Aurora came back in and dove into his lap and sucked him hard in no time. Before he popped off, she backed off and angled the display, "Like that!"

She took her hand and jacked him quickly until he shot ten ropes out the end of his cock and she put the display back down and cleaned him up.

Jassin laughed, "She really wants you to have mates. From what I can see, you can put out; that is for sure. Even the porn channels do not have guys shooting off like that."

He sighed, "I didn't until my anatomy was modified."

She smiled, "Looking forward to trying that out at least. See if I like it...everywhere."

She ended the call. Aurora laughed, "She liked what she saw."

He was hard again and he dropped her pants down and slid into her ass and fucked her hard and fast for 25 minutes before popping off again.

She purred out and smiled. "Soon you will be doing that to 5 untapped asses. Then I will tap them all. Fuck me again." He laughed out loud and worked himself hard between her ass cheeks and slid into her vaginal opening. He fucked her nice and slow for an hour. Finally, she forced him back into his seat and she rode him faster until he shot off.

She sighed out, 'I like it faster, but you take me at what speed you like. I figured you were just teasing the hell out of me for being bad. I am going to process samples."

She got up and licked his cock and balls clean and left him like that, halfway hard again, as she walked out with her pants in her arm and her ass swaying back and forth. He shook his head, "Five mates. Six counting her."

His comm display opened up and it was Astra, "I was monitoring your 'recruiting.' He is restricted from helping you. I can tell you to make sure they are willing to take up the sword and become masters with it. If not, do not make them hybrids. The sword is extremely important. Save yourself some grief. Aurora means well; I know I did the same for Jack.

Except I had thousands of messages coming in from potential mates. Marriage, I sent you a file on it and the foundation for it. It is not that complex. Compared to being a hybrid. Jack lived for 875 years. You will find out why in your own time. He was the first and having wives or mates who can last that long helped ground him.