Aurora, Wayward Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Including teachers who look Penan in the mix. Like you. That can teach in a Penan fashion. Without the interfaces, but to groups of children and adults the newer sciences. We have to limit the population of our AI units to be no more than 1% of the Penan population.

There will be more AI units than hybrids. As we will be lower than maybe one-thousandth of 1% of the population. This is initially. Those numbers are based on today's population.

When we do an annual census, we could see an increase is available. We can decide if AI units are really needed to fill a hole somewhere or if keeping it in reserve is better for one reason or another. Same for the hybrids but we know we have to build our number to be able to jump our ships back.

No more AI only battleships. They are a short-term fix. All of the new ships have to support Penans with AI units working along with their peers.

These new homes could be linked together to form into colony ships. Start them on the surface and then move them into space. We need to build these psi communication devices; from the pendants to the bracelets. Ways for them to contact the Home Guard; just the colony leaders if you will, to start with at least."

Aurora shook her head, "You need to slow down and figure out what you wish to start with because you cannot do this all at once. You have to build your order. You have to establish a space base colony in this system that will eventually move to the other system using FTL initially. While you build colony landers to set up colonies on the selected sites of the first world. Setup crews for the second world to finish the surveys that were started on the plant and wildlife.

You have to build the crystals for those communication devices and once you can do that you can look at moving the first wave of this space-based colony. We have the process for doing that but it takes a strong telepath to make those crystals attuned. You have a lot of work to do before you can get those functioning.

You will have to start with taking colony ships there over periods of years and having a trusted judge who will look to oversee any hybrids left behind. One and then a second who can stick to the code.

One who can remain behind in the new system. Build up the Hybrid base but keep them in line while we move the people. In short Freia, this could lead to years of separation as he moves them to the new system if he has to leave his secondary judge behind initially at the new colony site.

You want to use the wormhole drive you need to start with a scout. I know it is on the list. It must have a group of telepaths who can force there will into you to aid in pushing the ship into the Wormhole.

To the other known locations, you have visited. Having the MIDGE's attached is a great idea for gathering more material. They can bring more raw material back. Then you will be doing that every couple of days for years to build up the ships you need to move a population of this size."

He nodded, "You know my mind is just racing with ideas right now."

Aurora smiled, "This is what happened with Jack. He got all of these ideas and he would lock himself away in his lab, completing designs with hundreds of patents to get them out of his head. The engineering and science education I have been sending through your implants is also a factor in your thinking about all of these things. But we have to start small."

Freia looked over, "We have to talk with the planetary governors in person and in public. I would say the main square, where that statue is. We can start from the beginning. We can set up a projector from the shuttle and show the images against the wall that we need to call upon. We can make it open to the public."

He nodded, "Set that up and have the information available."

They could all go without sleep and did so to speed up getting ready to move The Spartan to Pena proper. They left the rig behind with the AI battleships guarding the rest while taking the drones with the newly minted pilots with them. They started building the containers to offload the full MIDGE's to get more of them in operation.

As they began the approach toward the inner system the comms signal came in.

He looked at several figures who were in military attire. He nodded at them. "I am Captain Rocan Spartan. Leader of the Penan Home Guard and if your probe data has been analyzed you are going to ask about my intentions because of the size and nature of my vessel."

The woman upfront looked at him, "I am Under Sectary of Defense for Pena, My name is Crera Waters. I am currently on Ridan and yes we are interested in your ship, how you got it, who you are, and what your intentions are?"

Rocan smiled, "My intentions toward the Pena people are not hostile. I have explored another star system called Samar. I have planetary surveys of that system and colony charters to file for those systems. This ship was built there in the orbital shipyard you now see around the gas giant. It will be building more ships.

Colony transport bases and colony ships. Including farming ships. Our goal is to save the Pena people from destruction. We were tasked with this mission by the Governors of all five planets inhabited in this system to undertake this survey. Six people went with a contingent of Androids to survey that system.

While we were there an invading force came and destroyed this system; not planet by planet. They caused Trisan to explode into Pena which went into our star. That created a Super Nova and wiped out the entire system.

In a desperate effort to save the Penna people Aurora took drastic measures. The female on my left is Aurora. She is actually the backup unit to the one who arranged our escape from the attackers who came after us in Sumar. She is a highly intelligent and functional android. All of our androids fall into this category and she is a founding member of the Home Guard.

She built components into the centipede space dock and into herself. The components needed in order to jump the entire centipede, with all the ships and supplies aboard, back in time by over 300 years we believe. Give or take. We have not synced with the calendar here since our arrival. That was going to be my next question to you. What are the year and date?"

She responded the "Date is February 17th 7692. You expect us to believe you gained the knowledge to build that ship and travel back in time just 300 years from now?"

He smiled at her, "I cannot force you to believe anything, but we do have evidence that supports our story. Along with a ship that defies logic to how we could have such a ship. Then there are the androids and shipyard you cannot fathom from your current state of technology.

Our weapon systems are powers down. We have shields up of course and your ships would be hard-pressed to penetrate them with the weapons of this age. We wish to hold a meeting with the public and the Governors in the Founders Square where we will land a shuttle to explain everything to the Pena people in every system.

I really only wish to have that discussion once which is why what is going on has to be done in a public forum. The only sidearms we will carry are swords and a small dagger. The swords are different from anything you have seen. There will be the three of us on the shuttle which has weapons. All of our ships are armed to some degree, but they will remain powered off."

She looked shocked, "I would need to clear that with the Pena Governor. Nobody brings a shuttle into the square. She would likely want a private meeting with no weapons present."

He sighed, "Except for all of the guards she has who are armed to the teeth in the room or just on the other side of a door. Yes, I know how that works. We are not asking for clearance we are letting you where we are going and that once we are there, we will answer the other questions you want. With more detail and to the masses. I will send a message to all the news agencies announcing my intentions.

Sorry, this is not something we will do in private. The alternative would be to hijack the airwaves of every news feed and send the answers in mass to the people. That makes it extremely hard for you to ask any questions of us on the material we are bringing. Sorry I am not going to spoil that story privately."

She sighed, "It will take you almost two weeks to get there and for me to get clearance."

He looked at her, "Freia, put us up to full speed. We will be in orbit of Pena in 3 days."

Crera's mouth fell open, "It will take longer than that for us to get the Governors to that system from the outer planets!"

He nodded, "I know. I would offer to pick them up and take them with us if any of them wish to take us up on that offer we will need to know by tomorrow. I would ask that no explosives be brought on board. Please extend the offer. Gresan is on the far side and the governor of Gresan should be made aware that Freia and I both grew up on that colony. The other four members of our survey team were selected from the other four colonies and worlds, one from each."

She sighed, "When will we meet these four?"

He looked at her, "Stop trying to pump me for more information beforehand."

She sighed, "That is my job."

He shook his head, "No, you are an Under Secretary of Defense. Your job is to ascertain if we are a threat to security. If we are here to attack you with a superior weapon. I answered those questions already. We are here to protect the people of this system and save them from a catastrophic event that will occur in 324 years. Thank you for giving us the date."

The woman sighed, "I will relay the information and get back with you soon." She ended the call.

He looked over, "Gave them the means to delay our arrival. Lieutenant Troy, keep on things up here on the bridge. I am taking Freia and Aurora to get some rest and relaxation for a few hours."

He smiled and nodded, "Thank you, sir. Will do my best." The comms guy seemed happier having a designation and a rank as a bridge officer. He was one of the units destroyed by the Scrill as he ran one of the destroyed battleships and was restored.

Most of the AI units liked getting designations, not all had ranks yet but Rocan had been working on getting them assigned.

He got them back to the room and they all shucked out of their clothes. He jumped into the middle of the and looked at them, "A spot for each of you. Freia went and sat on his face as Aurora engulfed his cock working to get the first one out of the way.

He saw Freia put a tube of lube in his hand as she bent over and kissed the side of Aurora's face. That, of course, force him from his slow teasing of vulva and slit to a straight-on attack of her clit. Just what she wanted at the moment.

Aurora got the first load of cum down her throat and worked at keeping him hard. Rocan had lubed up two fingers into Freia's ass as she let out a banshee wail and ground her pelvis harder against his flicking tongue.

Aura pulled back and looked at her, "One cock ready for a ride. Freia spun quickly and impaled herself on his cock screams out another orgasm. This was the first sex they had since jumping systems and everyone was fucking horny as hell.

Rocan looked over and tossed the lube to Aurora, "Her ass is not fully prepped yet."

She nodded and lubed up her hand and was at four fingers in no time. She knew she was getting close and she slid her hand in started rotating. Freia climaxes hard enough from both holes that she sprayed the bed and Rocan. Then went higher as his jets of seed shot inside her hitting even more nerve endings.

He got her on her back while Aurora still had her hand in her ass. She started sucking out everything while still twisting and turning her lubed hand inside Freia's ass. That made it hard for Freia to suck Rocan hard again but the sight just inspired him enough to stay aroused. Aurora had finished and withdrew her hand.

Rocan came around. He surprised Aurora by picking her up and taking her to the wall. He impaled himself into her well-lubed vagina and started fucking her against the wall at breakneck speed.

She held him tight and kissed him the whole time. She screaming her orgasms into his mouth until he unloaded 20 minutes later. He pulled back from the kiss, "Save everything for the sperm exchange."

She smiled and nodded, "Will do." Freia was already bent over the edge. She waited while Aurora got his cock hard again. 10 minutes later and he lubed up his cock and took it to the hilt into her well-prepared ass.

She wailed out her first anal climax from his cock in over a week. Her head came down into Aurora's pussy which she started to devour. She knew Aurora's ass self-lubricated but she wanted payback for the divine torcher of climaxes she got from her lover and lustbot.

She was at 4 fingers inside of 2 minutes and slid her hand inside in under 3. All the while Rocan watched the scene in front of his and just pounded into Freia's wanting ass. Aurora was wailing out climax after climax. She had internal pleasure sensors but no pain sensor.

She had been designed for all manner of speed her lover might use. She could fine-tune them and only did that once. She liked climaxing and the way it made her feel. Rocan finally launched a load into Freia's ass and sent her wailing as she worked to slam her ass shut. He pulled out and she headed straight to the toilet.

Aroura sighed, "We really need more warning to give her time to clean herself out first."

Aurora worked to bring his cock back to full staff and then took her position at the end of the bed. She spread her cheeks for him. He took his time and fucked her ass slow. Stretching out her climaxes. Freia returned from the bathroom after taking a long shower and cleaning out her ass with the device.

She rubbed her hands all over his body as her tits brushed his back. He loved the sensation she caused in him. She lowed until her tits were on his ass cheeks. She pulled one to the side while her other hand went between his legs and rubbed his sack. She pushed her face forward stuck her tongue against his sphincter.

The sensation was too much and he thrust forward and launched a load into Aurora awaiting receptacle of an ass. He pulled out and stood. He kissed Freia and grabbed Aurora, "Shower, she got one already."

Freia smiled, "Definitely more notice, so I have time to prepare my ass for visitors prior to this activity. You two take a shower and I am going to get some sleep. You both wore my ass out tonight." She smiled as she said it.

Rocan and Aurora took their time washing each other's bodies. But by the time they finished he was hard again and pulled her to the bed, "Get another ride in for the load you lost to Freia's ass. Then stay with us for a change." Aurora smiled and rode him long and slow until his body finally released another load into her.

Her biggest regret was she could not carry his children. She kept that thought away from the interface. She kept his cock from slipping out. She set it to a slow vibration mode and let him rise again and again in his sleep. She milked his cock for 8 hours all while watching over everything going on with the fleet.

She had not added in 6 memory cores but she did put in 2 more. Also, into her new backup unit which was already built and waiting. She synced every 4 hours instead of 8. She knew what it was like being the backup and all those memories of the fantastic sex she had with everyone would send volts of pleasure to her as well.

It was getting close to the time his internal clock would wake. She got him hard again and hopped off just as Freia woke and saw the readied cock waiting for her. She hopped on and slowly impaled her soft folds over his awaiting manhood. She found Aurora's tits pressed into her back and her nipples being kneaded and pinched just the way she liked.

Aurora randomized the motions of what turned her tits on the most. She knew which actions to stay away from like squeezing the shit out them. She loved the soft tactile touching the tweaking of the nipples. The slight tug on them as she climaxed. Which came and came until he woke up and unloaded during the middle of her third climax.

He heard over the comms from Troy on the bridge, "Sir that woman is requesting to speak with you."

He got dressed and headed to the bridge. He pointed and Troy put it on the screen as Rocan sat down. She looked over, "They are requesting that you slow your approach to allow the governors to arrive first. There are concerns your ship could destroy them in the air."

He sighed, "I could slow down. Nothing stops me from going back to full speed so this is a bullshit stalling tactic. What is the real reason?"

She sighed, "They are scared of you and what that ship can do."

He nodded, "I understand that part. I have made my intentions known. They could each send thirty shuttles and I would not know which ship he was on. Quite frankly you're not looking at this realistically.

This ship could destroy all space-faring capability in the system. You have been told this by now based on the assessment from the probe and who knows how many scans since I got between Drisan and Ridan. I am maintaining course and speed.

If they do not wish to be there that is their choice. My weapon systems are still all offline as are the launch tubes for the fighters. The Home Guard is a separate organization from your military. We do not instigate wars. We are a shield and defensive force that will eventually work between systems getting our people to a new home.

All of this will be explained. Do you want proof of what I am telling you is true? Take a gram of the metal used in your necklace, a gram of sulfur and put it into something that generates a spark. Just be far away from it when you do as it will explode violently.

That jewelry you are wearing is killing you. It is toxic to our people. Our worlds are toxic bombs and I am here to help get them moved before our species is wiped out."

He ended the transmission. He sat down and looked at Aurora, "Hijack the news feeds."

She sighed and thought to him, *You are live.*

He looked forward, "My name is Captain Rocan Spartan of the Penan Home Guard. I will be in Pena at the Founder's Square in 2 days around noon. I will be landing a shuttle in the Square. I have talked with a person who represents the Pena Defense Department. She is apprehensive by the size and nature of my ship. What our goals might be.

I am an explores who has been to the Sumar system. I am also a time traveler who came back in time to try and save what was the 2 billion people in this system from dying when the Star went Super Nova. In short, I have a lot of history and future events to discuss with the masses.

I invite the reporters for all systems who are in the area to attend; as I have the Planetary governors or their representatives. Any that do not attend in persons will be able to see and hear what is going on.

We will invite them into the discussion if they do not show. There are large and advanced weapons that are on my ships are all powered down. I am a Penan, I am the leader of the Penan Home Guard, a defensive force. Separate from your military.

I have the paperwork for establishing 6 new colonies. 4 of which will take a century to terraform. 1 of those 4 will become the home to the Penan Home Guard. I will be talking about medical issues, technology, and problems within our existing system that are killing our people.

I will be there with Freia Bora and Aurora. Aurora is an AI android and an equal member of the Home Guard. I will explain my intentions and our plan for working to move our people to this new system. I am not here to rule over the Penan people. I am here to get them ready for a larger universe and to save your lives and those of your future children. Thank you." * Kill the feed. *

1...456789