Aurora, Wayward Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over, "Wira we are going to have to replace your cute little shuttle to put one with a medical bed in it for the next 5 years."

She groaned, "Really?"

Aurora nodded, "I am pulling up some designs and will make a few Penan modifications to them. Then build you one. Or we never get completely detoxified but you will want to get this toxin out of your system at least every few days."

She rolled her eyes, "The general population?"

Ariel sighed, "The same is recommended. 20 minutes on a toilet is far better than cancer but those who have the hybrid blood should do it every 3 days and those with none could get by with once every 5-6 days. Not a large difference. Easier to say once every 3 days and get the genetic abnormalities and other diseases treated. We will need a study of Trisan to find out how long it will last in that world. Based upon the study it is ground zero of this plague if you will."

Doctor Trose looked upset, "Please do not use that word as though you know it."

Ariel responded, "I am a Sentinel Doctor with over 4,000 years' worth of human medical knowledge coursing through me on this and from multiple species. It is virulent, it has multiple carriers, some of which we cannot neutralizes except with extreme cold and heat. It is a plague they created. Bioengineered plague designed to weaken, kill, and hold colonies hostage to a pharmaceutical company."

Doctor Trose sighed, "Alright, given those points I will concur with you on this matter Doctor. I am not used to working with pink-skinned Sentinels. Or any Sentinels."

Rocan nodded, "That was the point. She is identical in appearance to some of our Terran ancestors. The way we look was created over thousands of years of living and dying with this metal in the system."

She nodded, "Our science never picked up on it was because it existed in every world. Most did not realize or recall the 'fable' of escaping the prosecution by alien influences speech you showed us. She was older but she was pink-skinned in those vid clips. I have no reason to doubt you. That and the young one Victoria that you showed. She had bright red hair."

Rocan nodded, "Like her mother. The sternness of her look she got from her father."

Doctor Trose looked over everything, "What are we doing with the governor? I recommend returning her to her system. Her health is borderline gone. I would purpose one of her lawyers' docks with us.

Have them wear an Eva suit and we turn her over to her lawyer. She has days left. If that. Have the Governor send an escort to take her away under the charges he has filed in the matter. She might make it through in processing."

The Trisan Governor Drian sighed, "I will speak with her gaggle of attorneys. Thank you for sending the health update. Our surgeon general is opening a case against the doctors who performed here physicals."

Dr. Trose shook her head, "She has had cancer a minimum of 8 years. Closer to 12 from the looks of things."

Aurora went and searched, "I went back through her medical files. I found one from 14 years ago stating she had stage one brain cancer. Treatable but she wanted to run for office. Records indicate declined treatment and the doctor and lab technician who found the information were both dead within the week. She has been killing to get what she wants for years.

Any doctor you try and deal with is going to say they gave her a clean bill of health under duress. They likely never ran a single test. All test data appears from the same and it is her lover's data we left her in the mansion. You have fraud charges on her at the very least. Conspiracy charges likely."

Governor Drian looked and slapped her hand on the table, "Can you get her to stop digging around. I have enough headaches to deal with..."

Rocan looked at her, "You can get her to stop! Get the treaty signed and she will do just that. She would need your permission, the courts, or the head of the Hybrid justices to do an in-depth search into your records. I would only go unilateral if it was time-sensitive and then it is surgical, or it is government corruption and we will cut cancer out of your government.

She would purge what she has on your planet just as she did on Pena. This is in your hands. Not mine! She is a part of her own race that you do not recognize as having any rights. Those rights are spelled out in the treaty.

She controls the Sentinels building everything, the patent database with the new technologies you are wanting her to start introducing into your populations. You have a solution! You have to exercise that fucking solution!"

Aurora looked over, "I need the floor. This will be a very long statement. The monitoring satellites for stealth intrusion are in place in the lower area. The other scout is moving to the upper line to place those. Those satellites have the same coating as his shuttle and two fighters. 3,000km above and below the midline and you will have invisible impediments to space travel in that area.

When all five signed into that treaty, I will install terminals at your facilities. To allow you to use those satellites for monitoring stealth intrusions. Just as we will be monitoring that network. Then you will also know when stealth ships are in the system; except for the Drakor. Only a very talented hybrid can detect them being in the system. That comes from within a hybrid.

I do not turn over technology to your people. Every ship is guarded and has emergency protocols to follow if attacked. We are providing services for free. If you want us to build them for your facilities, we will have to have the patent issue dealt with.

I would also say that our coating on our ships; while not a cure, will reduce 10- 20% of the metallic toxins your people are exposed to if applied inside and out of every home, business, vehicle, and metallic product. Including all items used in the home to prepare and eat food.

It is simple to make and you have the resources to do it but it is awaiting this patent issue. You have 5 years Governor Nanci Creu where these 2 toxins will fight each other. Based upon your findings and the make-up of Trisan it could take 25 years for the moon to be cleared.

Evacuation of that moon would be recommended to let that secondary toxin clear the system. To ensure it does not come back to the other colonies again and again.

That would have to include a blockade of the moon to all travel. Pena is the obvious location to do that as they are both heavily infected it will just take longer for the other world to clear. Every person would have to undergo a complete sweep of their person, decontamination, all items brought subjected to the vacuum of space.

This will take a few years to complete. All products produced on the planet would have to cease with organic life. Sentinels could run those facilities required in the short term and deal with the contaminants of all outbound products that might be needed.

Including your pharmaceutical companies for any drugs not covered by the new medical tables. We had over 120 years of missing records from this system. When we jumped in the system. We now know why; you were in a protracted war under a bioweapon working to kill each other off.

Especially with the Caldar here. We are trying to help you. We are not denying you the right to this data, you are denying me the right to put it into the system. We have to advance your technology in stages and those pieces that are leaps my Sentinels will have to build for now.

We are not better than you. We are limited in our size as directed by the leader of the Hybrid Justices to no more than 1% of your population; he can adjust that in cases of emergency, which is why it is not called out in the main treaty. This was an agreement we reached together. Our Sentinels can live longer, can marry each other and love.

They are a race here with the singular goal of helping Penan's to accept the hybrid treaties and our help. That means recognizing our rights to use your systems for introducing innovations. Some items, like this coating, I would not charge anything for that.

I would require all manufacturers to apply and be approved to create the product. We want your best working to extend your lives while we work to move them to another system. I will get off my soapbox. That is a Terran term for the floor is yours again."

Nanci Creu looked over, "I will work the patent issues here and with the courts. With Wina's assistance. The technology issues I understand what you are saying in bringing our people up in steps. While your people bring in items that have the leaps that we need to survive and thrive. Evacuation to this world would require congressional approval."

Rocan looked over, "I will point out that the treaty you signed with us deals with all Penans on your world. It also says we would work to ensure the long-term safety of our entire population regardless if they have signed onto the treaty. Your clock for 5 years starts when the last of those people are off that Moon or out of danger.

We have a moral imperative to save the people; we have the ability to do it. We will expand the number of farm ships to help deal with any food shortages and vet farmers for living and working aboard these ships. They can orbit Trisan to not be a flight hazard and to only have one world that the Home Guard will have to blockade.

All ships from Sentinels coming off the world would be scanned before being allowed to proceed. Else returned for further decontamination. The moon is still a resource but we will have to put a lot of checks in place to make that happen. The outer colonies' climate and smaller sizes allow for them to have fewer issues in this area.

For the next 5 years, there would be no transfer of people from Pena or Trisan to the outer colonies. They would have to undergo decontamination aboard a Home Guard Ship for those few exceptions that will arise.

After that, they would have to travel through a set of space stations to undergo decontamination, just like Trisan. Until the planet has cleared. Gather your experts. Figure out what you need from Trisan. Tell them of this plan and have them fact check me on this matter."

Aurora looked over, "Because of the implanted chip in his brain, I have been feeding him all kinds of accelerated data when he sleeps. Including disaster planning and quarantines. How to manage those issues. With colony transports, those issues could arise and he needed to know how to protect the larger population.

The additional farming ships will only be metallic-hydrogen based construction. We can repurpose them when they transition the fleet; retiring vessels and adding titanium to generate other ships when needed. We have to get the hybrid population up and you have to start looking at getting ready to jump that scout explorer you discussed."

He nodded, "I have a couple of ladies to attend to in the hybrid issues. I can use them to help in the vetting process of the other hybrids we will need. That has to be one of my main priorities to get the material here and recon teams to the 2 habitable worlds to finish up the work done by the previous survey team we lost.

We will get centipedes going in that system and start building the colony, ships, and infrastructure to have readymade locations for us to expand into. Once we know how much we will need to manage coming off of Trisan, what we need to build in Samar, and what we have. I will revisit the percentage issue of Sentinels but keep you informed if a change occurs and why."

He looked over, "Semen samples need to start going out. Get signup sheets from each colony and do a random lottery as new samples arrive. Weighted in favor of those who have taken the Drakor blood because they have a better chance of living a longer life and being fertile longer."

Ariel looked over, "We will use an ovulation device in the medical shuttles. It is built into the Sentinel doctors. Women will ovulate in our presence. That makes them available to take these samples during a visit. Hybrids, when they do it in person, do not need the device. Their bodies produce the same effect. Female hybrids, older ones, can slow down or stop their ovulation.

Especially if they are nearing the end of their lives. They do not want to leave orphans if they can help it.

Rocan slammed his hands down on his desk, "This is where the hybrids and Doctor Trose drop from this call so the governors can discuss this further while sending this information off to your own experts.

We cannot force you to let us help you. You have to want us to help you. Pena has signed onto that. All living there have to live by that. A lot to consider. We will need 2 days minimum, 3 is better as we deal with lawyers and prisoners."