Aurora, Wayward Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocan looked over, "Everyone who was judged, the human telepath who repeated his actions. The Frenor and Scrill repeated their actions. The big difference was we spent over 250 years relocating our people from the Penan system to the Samar system. We are over 3.3 Billion people now having dealt with the Caldar, and 2 other races that were out to destroy the Drakor and any other race that worked with the Drakor."

Brenda interrupted and brought in the video files given to her by Astra that were released to the council only recently. The fact they were directed by the Drakor to keep to the script.

One of the delegations asked, "Why would the Drakor do this?"

Aurora put the images of the large black ships back over the screen. "This was an ancient enemy of the Drakor. A malevolent AI enemy with no moral code! The very things many of your races AI manufacturers were working to create. They thought it was destroyed over 4 millennia ago. It was not destroyed. It was rebuilding and was in this Galaxy, but we did not know where it was located.

We knew the message that brought them to the Pena system in the past, that killed 2 Billion people, originated here. Your 7 years of hell in a few short days instead. That message needed to be broadcast again to draw them into the trap.

Devices we built, devices the Drakor built, and the additional ships they brought to bear to keep from getting destroyed in this galaxy. To keep Terra from being destroyed. To keep the Zantar system from being destroyed. Some of those ships went to the Zantar system because your Home Guard was all but destroyed in an attack from 3 of those ships immediately following this attack. If any were left behind we knew where they would strike next and the Drakor would be in a position to intercept.

Half of the Terran Home Guard Council was destroyed that we know about in that timeline including Johnathan Travus in defense of Terra. The thousands of ships used to attack Terra was from your own galaxy. From AI units that did not have the princess AI protocols to disable them. They conscripted your AI units and they destroyed your computer systems.

They hacked your ships and destroyed the power cores and removed you from being space-faring races. The protocols you have now are helping to save your people from being destroyed like the Pena system.

The same was true for the satellites you have relied upon for interstellar commerce. The satellites all had to be destroyed to stop this enemy from bringing you all to a grinding halt immediately. Instead, princess AI's were installed and enhanced over the last 300 years to protect them and shut down these attacks across this galaxy.

At least the ones The Terran Home Guard created and maintained. To slow their progress, but it did not save you untold destruction in the last timeline. Now Rocan told you we dealt with 2 other Drakor enemies during this time. From his vantage point, that is true."

Astra walked into the room having signaled Aurora of her arrival as she spoke, "In fact, Aurora and I have been aiding the Drakor in ferreting out a much larger conspiracy for centuries."

Aurora threw up images of 20 different races on the screen, "All enemies of the Drakor, working together under this one race." She threw the image of the Sylorans on the screen. The dark orange bio suites with 17 limbs on the creatures and 3 heads. "They are as old or older than the Drakor, we do not know.

They encountered these races fleeing the Drakor and worked to set them up as part of an organized campaign to take on a vastly superior opponent. They became the pawns in this game. The Drakor have used our services, Astra and myself, off and on for over 300 years to find them and remove them from within space overseen by the Drakor. Within systems, you live within."

Aurora threw up the galactic maps with the demarcation line upon it. "Everything to the left of that line is under Syloran control. Everything to the right is under the guardianship of the Drakor. They hammered out a truce once the Drakor removed those ships that stole their technology. The Drakor did not drag you or us into their actual battlefield.

You notice the width of the demarcation line is over several galaxies. Several galaxies that had Syloran strongholds supporting these enemies of the Drakor that are now devoid of any life. These races were not just targeting the Drakor. They were targeting every race that the Drakor worked with or would look to work with, in the areas the Drakor watched over.

Thus far, this is the only information the Drakor have authorized us to release on these other races and this galactic map. They wanted you informed so you do not stumble into those systems and find yourself stranded. They have the means to stop a hybrid's ship from jumping out of the area and into the area.

The Drakor have the means of shutting down the physics drives they used to invade us, including the ones used to destroy the Pena system. We believe they encountered and could have been aligned with this hidden enemy until we worked to bring them in the light to be found. To save every Alien Alliance race in this room and those still undergoing evaluation."

Astra stepped forward, "31 races had members of their societies returned to us over 300 years ago from a race of collectors, humans being one of them. The Penan Home Guard were the ones who captured the ship in question and in turn contacted us to get them back to your people. Yet, it was a secret. They had a larger mission to save this galaxy."

Aurora looked at them, "We are both symbiotic races to our respective people but they are two branches of humanity and we had a duty to work to protect them both, even from themselves. We offered ideals on the AI enemy to the Drakor because we can think like an AI."

There were several who chuckled at that statement. "They took our insight and our offer to aid them because we both saw them as a threat to humanity, and to all of you. Our justice protocols are geared to protect our own branches but we still saw both as being human, separated by over 5,000 years of development."

Rocan placed a hand on her shoulder, "This is the first we have seen any of these images. We knew she was working as a Guardian Sentinel and aiding the Drakor at different times, but we did not know the scope or magnitude of the work they were doing.

I knew Astra was involved but have not seen her in over 320 years until the probe arrived in our system again. We are one of the furthest races from that line, but they had 2 of those races in the Pena and Samar system when we encountered them.

I am Rocan Spartan, Seeker of Justice. My wife Freia Spartan Benevolent Justice, my other wife, Vivian Spartan, Marine of Justice. Last but not least we have Greena Foss, Creator of Shields. We lost two of our Council in the battle for Pena.

They knew the system would die but they wanted to be sure the Home Guard was represented in this fight. Medic Shield and Shadow of Vengeance were named after we arrived in the system. Both are great-granddaughters of mine several generations removed, one from each of my wives in fact.

Our Ambassador for the Alien Alliance is Justinia Spartan who is 7 generations removed from me in the Pena non-hybrid line from the sperm bank we worked. I took 200 years off from donating to it to ensure I have wife candidates who did not descend from me or did so by many generations. I did it initially to work to correct the 10 females to 1 male our population was at due to the Caldar presence for over 4,500 years. It is down to 5 to 1 rate now and polygamy was reinstituted in the last 20 years to allow males to marry."

Justinia stepped forward, "We have no system president as of yet, just 4 planetary governors. They each have their own planetary defense force, and all colonies in Samar were founded by our hybrid members and Sentinel members to ensure hybrid laws were applicable from the beginning.

One Moon is named Sparta which is like Mixtios in that it is home to the Home Guard, but it has no Governor on it as of yet. The only ones living there are hybrids and members of the Home Guard. We have 4,000 hybrids and 11,000 sentinels.

Command Admiral Rocan's ship is the Spartan and the Colossus style base, we have 3 with those bases. Then 25 others with dreadnaught style bases with battleships. Keep in mind our Home guard was overseeing the protection of 2 systems against highly advanced races having been invaded on 3 different occasions for over 300 years, not counting the recent Terra invasion.

Every colony has a rule, we do not accept surrender from those who attack with stealth or surprise. We have a state of the art stealth detection net that can pick up just about any stealth technology other than the Drakor. If you wish to visit us, we can make arrangements, but all stealth intruders are treated as likely hostile entities.

The Battle of Pena played out, it was destroyed yet again. 134,000 Penans died in their belief that Rocan was wrong in getting them to abandon this system. 2 of their Hybrid council died to ensure the lead ship from this force did not leave the system. They all made a choice and it cost them their lives."

Astra's necklace lit up and she pressed it, * This is Ambassador Profound Justice. We have been monitoring this discussion. The humans lost 1,549 people in the assault when one of their battleships was destroyed. The Drakor had 3.7 million Drakor citizens die in this assault, but this battle was ours to undertake. It was our enemy.

The Pena Sentinels lost 44 of their brethren and only half of them were set to be restored including Aurora. Astra also died in this assault and her back-up unit took over for her. All of those who played a part in the destruction of this enemy has also paid it with their own races' lives.

We are still monitoring the Zantra system but we are now fairly certain that this race was destroyed. One of the requests we made of Aurora, the one who took over and worked with us for 300 years, was to be in the system. To hack this AI intruder from a stealth ship.

To not attack what was in front of us, but to attack the portion of the fleet left behind. She got into the system and when they activated their backup unit it went for a designated target she sent them. The estimates we got from Drakor who monitor the timelines put the death toll in this galaxy at 132 Trillion people.

Only 37 graduated races had any active Home Guard hybrids left with fewer than 17 minor worm-hole capable ships that managed to escape the carnage. Only the Terra Home Guard had 2 dreadnaughts left as they had held them in reserve.

They finished the fight when what remained returned to Terra space while they conducted rescue operations. After this AI force jumped their final remaining 10 heavily damaged ships back from the Camar system. The backup system survived in that timeline and is still a threat there. *

The monitor changed and they watched the black hole as the AI ship folded space into the heart of the black hole and was destroyed. They played it again with maximum magnification so they could see the ship getting ripped apart and sucked inside.

* That threat appears to have been eliminated here, for now. Thanks to Aurora and her Sentinels. Until your AI manufacturers build up more AI units with no moral code for your black markets.

Now you know why Justice Incarnate made our opinion known to your courts in that case over 322 years ago. The Penans would have graduated centuries ago, but their remaining hidden was required until this enemy was dealt with.* The crystal went dark.

Rocan, Aurora, and the rest of the hybrids turned to leave. Another council member rose and asked, "Where are you going?"

Rocan looked over, "We are returning to our ship, so our Ambassador and Governors can do their job of dealing with politics. We did ours in making the first contact, dealing with this threat, and every threat that came at us for over 3 centuries.

We are now stepping out of the way. To turn it over to the politicians. We have given you everything you need to know. The how and why we are here today, of all days. We now have people to go and mourn from this final battle."

No further questions came at Rocan or the Penan hybrids. Astra remained behind with Brenda to watch how this played out across the Alien Alliance. All in all, 11 races abstained from the vote in protest of being kept in the dark by the Drakor and Terran Hybrids.

It was petty and political and they knew it. Their leaders insisted they voice their displeasure while not impeding this race from joining. Given the information the Drakor provided on the devastation that was reported back that was avoided with this approach. The remaining 105 races approved the addition of the Penan race into the Alien Alliance.