Austin

Story Info
Couple meets first time after meeting online.
3.1k words
4.11
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I met this guy online. Hold up, you're probably thinking, "Oh God, it's a Craig's list ad where she will end up getting brutally murdered and raped, in either order." No, it's not one of the cases. Although, the thought did come to my mind... I had never done anything like this before. I had always been a goody-two shoes and even the thought of going against my parents would make me cringe. But I was a teenager- doing crazy, insane things was a part of growing up.

Let's just call this guy I met Austin. I had met him after I went on this friend meeting app after my harsh break-up with my bitch-ass ex-boyfriend. I was a complete wreck, being that it was my first break-up from a long-term relationship. I needed someone to use as a rebound or a crutch. That sounds really bad just to use someone, I know, but Austin didn't turn out just being a crutch. Actually, the first time I broke up with my ex, I rebounded to this Algerian guy that texts me once in a while when he is single- even though he literally lives in Algeria.

Anyway, Austin and I began talking. Unfortunately, I was pretty young when I made the account. I figured that guys wouldn't want to talk to a girl that was my age, so I boosted up my age by a couple digits. I thought that it wouldn't matter because he would end up like the Algerian dude. We grew very close, though. He was incredibly sweet and hands-down the nicest person I had ever met. He was also extremely handsome. He was one of those undiscovered beauties in the world and I lucked out on talking to him. He was a brunette with brown eyes and wolverine like facial hair that makes me go wild. It's always saddening when he gets a haircut because his beautiful scruff is removed. There was a clear bond between us and that's when I realized I had to tell him my age. He was more puzzled when I told him, but honestly I don't think he minded. He said we'd work around that barrier.

That's when I decided there would be no barrier between us. I decided that I would invite him down to my place when my parents weren't home. It was dangerous and risky, but I trusted him enough to let him come over. My nerves were over the roof. We set a day in late June that we would meet.

It was the day of the meeting. I was running around the house like a chicken with its head cut off trying to clean and do my makeup all at once. My mom was a bit confused why I was going out of the way dusting, but she thanked me and took it as my deep desire to help her. Yeah, right. She left and went off to her 2nd shift job. I was trying to slow my rapid breathing, taking deep breaths in and slow breaths out. You know when people say they have butterflies in their stomach? My butterflies felt like a volcanic eruption of moths with rabies. It was part anxiety of meeting him for the first time, fear of getting caught, and nerves of potentially losing my virginity.

I finished cleaning up and doing my make-up and hair. I decided I didn't want to look fake and look like Kim Kardashian, so I pulled my hair back in a regular ponytail and only applied brown eyeliner and mascara on my eyes. My freckles stood out on my tan skin as well as my rouge cheeks. I had a light summer yellow sundress on that went down to my mid-thigh. I annihilated all the hairs on my legs and my "down-stairs" hair. I gave my vagina a pep talk about how it shouldn't act up and told it how it needed to be a lady when Austin arrived.

It was four o'clock. He was to be arriving at any moment. My armpits were getting sweaty from my anxiety and I quickly tried to cool them with an ice cube. I look out the window and I see the car he described to me at the curb. Breaths were coming in and out of me quickly. I rushed down the hallway stairs and before the door, I took a slow deep breath in and exhaled. I opened the door.

He leaned against the side of his car looking around and we made eye contact. A white tooth smile grew over his face. His facial scruff peppered his face and he wasn't wearing his glasses. He stood up and I quickly walked down the sidewalk where he welcomed me in his arms. He whispered in my ear when he held my waist, "You're so beautiful." I don't think anything ever felt more like home than that moment when he held me with the sun shining down us on that June day. When that moment ended, I looked up to his bright brown eyes and he said, "Hello."

I giggle to myself because I just realized we hadn't even greeted one another and I could have just ran into the arms of a potentially random stranger for all I knew. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek as held my face and I smiled, "Hi."

"I'm Austin," he said.

"Yeah, I kind of hoped so. I'm Florence," I replied.

"I kind of hoped so," he smiled wider, and so did I. We stood there for a second. It was slightly awkward, but all the same, it was completely natural. I backed up from him and cleared my throat, "Well, would you like to come inside?" I gestured to the set of apartments.

"That'd be great," he responded. I not-too-eagerly took his hand and led him the way inside and up the flight of stairs. I opened the door to let us inside. When I turned back around from closing the door, he scoops me up off the ground, having my thighs wrap around his waist and presses his lips into mine. It comes off a giant surprise because I am a rather tall and thick girl and he wasn't much bigger than I was. His lips were a bit rugged but it was great contrast to my big, soft lips. He didn't stick his tongue in my mouth, so I didn't either. "That's always how I thought your lips would taste," he said happily. I blush, and he set me back down to the ground. I flatten out my dress which had been disheveled.

He turns around to see the scene I laid out. I had put my sheet covered mattress out on the family room floor since it was the only room with a big TV and I had lighted an array of candles. It smelled like a Yankee candle store, which wasn't totally a bad thing. He turned back around and said, "Aww, babe, you didn't have to do all of this!"

"It's not much. I just wanted to make it cozier," I replied coolly, trying not to show my nerves and my shaking knees.

"Well, it looks great- just like you," he remarked. It sent a smile over my face and he kissed me once again, yet still not forcing his tongue into my mouth.

What am I doing? I thought to myself. I just let this guy into my house and set a perfect scene for him to kill and rape me romantically! I shook off the thought and rationalized that if he wanted to hurt me, he would have already done so. I plop my butt down on the mattress and made a patting motion for him to come hither. He obediently took off his shoes and sat down beside me. A murderer wouldn't take off his shoes, I thought to myself which caused me to laugh.

"What?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing, it's nothing," I tell him. He still looked concerned so I reassured him by kissing his lips. He pulled my face close to his and I put my hand around his neck. Damnit! Still no tongue! I thought to myself. I decided that he would be too passive to make the move, so I moved my tongue in between his lips. I could tell he was caught off guard by the move but he compliantly lets me into his mouth and we started intertwining our tongues. I pushed my fingers through his hair and down onto his neck. I'm not sure how long we sat there making out for, but I felt myself beginning to get wet, so I take my mouth off of his.

He looked mesmerized. Success! I thought to myself. I lie back onto his chest and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I asked him what he wanted to watch, but he said he was indifferent. I knew secretly that he would want to watch ESPN, but I also didn't want all his attention turned to the screen. I put on national geographic, thinking it was a happy medium. He grabbed one of my hands and held it and the other he use to hold my waist.

Initially, it was weird to talk to someone that you had only ever talked to through a screen or on a phone, but we started getting comfortable to talk about our usual life things. He made sure to keep asking me questions because he is such a gentleman, but I had to stop him in mid question so I could get him talking about himself. Which was smoother: his tongue when it was on top of mine or the words that carefully but beautifully came out of his mouth? Honestly, I couldn't tell you which. He laughed at my bad puns that I gave and we laughed whenever we were caught in an awkward end of a phrase.

After all the words and subjects in the world left our mouths and thoughts, we laid on our bellies and stared at the show on the screen. It was about these people surviving the wilderness or crocodiles or something; I wasn't really paying attention. I kept glancing over to Austin who was enthralled with both me and the show. His jawline was so sharp that I could feel it splitting my pupils in half. Occasionally when we our eyes would meet, either he or I would reach over and kiss each other's cheek.

It was the end of the second hour and the end of the TV show where the person barely survived or was it the crocodile? I'm not positive. I decided that it was time for business and getting things heated. I turned off the TV and Austin yelled, "Hey! Another one was coming on!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the mattress. I commanded, "Sit up and close your eyes."

"Okay, my lady," he responded, winking at me and closing his eyes.

I rush into my bedroom a couple of rooms over. I threw my dress off and stared at my partially naked self in the mirror. I had the best push-up bra I had on along with my only pair of silky, lacy panties. I had a slight hourglass figure, but I was still nervous that he was just going to see me as being fat like other guys had. I took my hair out of the ponytail to expose my long brown locks. I lowered one of the straps onto the side of my arm, trying to be sexy. "Florence?" Austin called for me. I took a breath and decided to throw on my fluffy pink bathrobe over top. I hurry out to the family room and peek my head around the corner. "There you are!" he said cheery.

"What did I say about not looking!?" I snapped. He blushed and closed his eyes. I walk around in front of him sitting up on the mattress. I counted to three silently; at one, I breathed- at two, I tossed my robe aside- at three, I said, "Open."

His face lit up and a giant smiled went over his face. It's as if he had saw heaven on Earth for the first time. "Babe, you didn't have to-"

I found myself sitting on his lap with my thighs capturing him in between. I began kissing his lips rapidly with my hands around his neck. I looked over and saw that he had thrown is arms back, as if he was afraid to touch my naked body. I giggled as I was kissing him and I whispered, "You can touch me." Carefully, he slid his hands onto my waist which slid down to grab my ass. I can feel his erection through his pants up against my clit which crazily turned me on. Breathlessly between kisses, he muttered, "You're so hot... and beautiful... and sexy... and beautiful."

I could see the yearning he had in his eyes to get naked with me and fuck me, so I get off his lap and go over to grab a remote and turn on the stereo. Previously in the day, I made a sex playlist. I was definitely prepared. As I was leaning over, he tapped my ass jokingly. I looked back at and told him to hit me harder. His eyes widened, but he spanked me harder. The sting made me breathless, but it was fantastic. The first track on the CD was "Hell of a Night" by Schoolboy Q.

I got back on top of Austin and start unbuttoning his shirt. I would have loved just to rip it off, but I didn't know if that would be okay. When his shirt is off, he pushed me down onto my back on the mattress. He started sucking at my neck, making me moan a bit. He looked up at me and said, "I'd never imagine you were still a virgin with that kind of moan."

"You know what else would surprise you?" I asked him, flirtatiously. I slithered out from underneath him and twirled my finger to signal him to flip over. He did as I motioned, laying on his back. I got on top of him and started kissing his lips, then his neck. My lips went down him, reaching his chest and down onto his toned abs. His skin was salty, but I never wanted any more sodium than that moment. When I got down to his crotch, I tricked him and slid my tongue back up to his chest, making full eye contact. He was so eager to rip his pants off. He was about to unfasten them, but I stopped his hands. I got down to his crotch and unbuttoned his pants slowly. I pulled them off of his legs and threw them aside. His boner was bursting through his boxers. I teased him, running my nails along the shaft.

Suddenly, he flipped us over and he threw his boxers off. He slid his face to my crotch and pulled my panties down. He examined me like a juicy steak he was going to devour. He put two fingers into my pussy that was already glazed from my own arousal. He found a rhythm of pushing in and extracting. Spreading my cunt lips, he wiggled his tongue over my clit. Sensations poured through me. Low moans escaped my mouth uncontrollably. He began sucking on it gently, making me grab the sheets to the mattress. His fingers sped up and so did the vigor of his tongue. My breathing was becoming quick and short. He looked up at me, occasionally, to see the pleasure he was causing me to endure.

He stopped mid-way and took off my bra, exposing my soft voluptuous breasts. He sucked at my hard nipples and bit them, causing me to yelp. He looked at me apologetically, but I responded, "It's fine. I liked it." He looked relieved and went over to his wallet. He grabbed a condom and held it out for me to see, asking silently if we were going to really have sex. I contemplated it for a second, and then nodded to him and smiled. He responded with a smile. He put it on quickly and came back over to me. "You want to be on top?" he asked, merrily.

Daringly, I agreed and he laid down on his back. I position myself on top of him and slowly let his cock fill me. We both gasped at the satisfaction. It was a tight fit, yet my own bodily lubricant made it successful. I started rising up and down on his cock like I had seen in porn. My tits bounced with me and my ass slapped his thighs when I lowered myself. I increase the speed and threw my head back in pleasure. His cock was getting harder and harder inside of me and I felt myself wanting to orgasm. Austin began bouncing me on his cock rapidly and I rubbed my clit fast in suspension. I moaned his name under my breath when I climaxed breathlessly. Surges of sensations waved through me.

He noticed I had orgasmed and he slowed his pace. He said, "Can I still-"

"Yes, please, finish however you like," I responded.

He eagerly flipped me onto my hands and knees. He slid his dick into my pussy and began to slam himself into me. I bit my lip as he continued to make my cunt raw. I heard him groan and he slowed down quickly. He pulled out of me and fell to his back exhausted. I lay to the side of him kissing him softly on the neck and jawline. I grabbed onto his bicep and held it against my body. After fully regaining his breath, he turned on his side and pushed the hair out of my face. "Florence, you're so beautiful and perfect, I just-"

I press my lips to quiet him. I roll over to my side, so he could spoon with me. We lay there for an hour so, in silence besides our breaths and heart beats.

By the time it was for him to go, it was dark outside. We helped dress ourselves and the other and I walked him down to his car. The only light was from a couple lampposts. He kissed me a long goodbye kiss at his car. I said, "I don't want you to go, Austin. Everything seems so right with you."

"I don't want to go either, my lady. You mean so much to me," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Austin," I mumbled.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Would it be irrational to say that I love you?" I whispered, not making eye contact.

He pulled my face us for our eyes to meet and he said softly, "Not at all. I love you."

We kissed for the last time and he got into his car and waved as he left. I would have ran after it, but I felt so numb I couldn't bear to move a muscle.