Austin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit?!? Man was she hot?"

"She was hot, blonde and wearing these leather 'fuck me' boots!"

"Damn man you'll have to show me!"

"Yeah right after I piss!"

I quickly finished up and washed my hands and weaved my way to the patio area. It was an intimate little area that was actually like a small backyard for the club. There were a few people milling around, mostly trying to catch some cool air. There was a small bar in the back and I made my way there scanning every nook and cranny to see if it was Julie they were talking about. When I got the bar I ordered a beer that I probably didn't need since I was very drunk and then scanned some more of the courtyard.

Then I saw what I was looking for. A small group of guys and one girl in the very back corner of the courtyard near what appeared to be an alley entrance to the club. The area was barely lit and out of the way of the general view for most people in this area.

I grabbed my beer and as I walked closer I could hear some soft moans and some grunting. The group of people had formed some type of semi-circle that acted as a further visual barrier to others but they gave way enough for me to see Julie being fucked next to a patio table and some chairs.

I have to say she looked as sexy as I've ever seen her and she was obviously enjoying what was happening. Cedric had her bent over at the waist and her kilt was raised and laying on the small of her back. She had one leg up on a free chair and Cedric's hands were on her hips. The small crowd had a clear shot of Julie's long stocking covered leg and Cedric's long black cock slamming in and out of her. They also had a clear shot of Tony's black cock sliding in and out of Julie's ruby red lips as she sucked him off. Tony had his hands wrapped around the back of Julie's head and she had one of her hands wrapped around his dick jerking him off.

Julie stopped sucking Tony and looked at Cedric and said "That black cock feels fucking awesome in my pussy. Please don't stop fucking me, I'm so close to cumming, please don't stop!"

Cedric smiled and looked at Tony. "Man you gotta try this white bitch's pussy man it's tight and hot!"

"Man she can suck a cock too!" Tony replied.

Julie obviously didn't care about the audience. In fact by the enthusiasm she was displaying it only excited her more. She licked Tony's shaft and proceeded to take it back in her mouth.

"Awwwww, Gawwwd that feels so good!" Tony exclaimed. "You're a fucking hot little slut aren't you? You're a slut for black cock aren't you?" Tony asked as he looked into Julie's eyes.

Jules didn't respond. She didn't have to because she seemed to suck harder on Tony's dick as he said those words.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my hardened dick and felt the zipper of my pants move down. I looked down and there was Laura's hand making its way into my pants. She was the woman who was watching Jules and she had moved in front of me. Her hand wrapped itself around my cock and started to move up and down jerking me off on the spot.

"Doesn't she look hot with those two black cocks in her?" Laura asked me as she turned her head slightly.

"Uhhhh, yes." Was all I could manage to utter.

Just then Cedric slowed down his pace and removed what appeared to be a 9" cock from Julie's dripping pussy. Julie winced as the massive tool left her pussy and she stood up. Cedric motioned for Tony to sit down on a chair and moved Jules over top of Tony's 9" prick. Julie spread her legs, held Tony's hardened dick in her smooth hand and slid down on top of Tony causing him to throw his head back in pleasure. Julie smiled a wicked grin and reached for Cedric's dick. She drew it into her mouth and began to suck his cock and play with his balls. Tony started to thrust his hips up and down while Jules moved back and forth on his dick effectively hitting her clit with every movement.

Laura in the meantime had turned me sideways so I could still see Julie and so she could get a better grip on my cock. I decided since Jules was having a good time I might as well too. I began to kiss Laura deeply using my tongue to slowly explore every inch of hers. I reached up and rubbed one of her nipples through her sheer cotton halter top before pushing it down far enough to touch her soft flesh. Laura moaned into my chest and increased the pace of her hand.

Cedric meanwhile had removed his cock from Julie's mouth and was lining it up at her ass. He slowly pushed forward a little and Jules had to adjust herself to try and accommodate this new assault. On the second try the head of Cedric's massive black tool penetrated the barrier I myself had only explored a few hours earlier. It was like some scene out of a porn movie. There was Julie the "All-American" girl with her shirt unbuttoned and her breasts exposed, her skirt hiked up showing her thong panties pulled to one side and two black dicks inside her fucking her hard. All of this in front of an audience. It was too much.

It didn't take to long before Julie's orgasm started to build again. Cedric and Tony almost didn't have to do any work. Julie was on auto pilot as she slid her hips and ass back and forth on Tony's dick which forced Cedric's dick in and out of her. Tony was sucking on her breasts while Cedric was roughly grabbing at her hair with one hand and holding on to her tanned hips with the other.

"Awwwwwww FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Awwwww God please don't stop fucking me! I can feel! I can feel it! I can feel your huge cocks inside of me! Please don't stop! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK YES, YES, YES......"Julie cried and threw her head back as a massive orgasm started to hit her.

"Yeah! That's right slut, take my cock, take it TAKE IT!" Cedric bellowed as he increased his assault on her ass.

It was too much for Cedric and Tony as their cocks started to twitch and pump semen into Julie's ass and pussy. I could tell by the guttural moans coming from Jules that she was in another place as they came inside her and kept on thrusting. As for Laura it was too much as well. She had been rubbing her clit while jerking me off. She quickly changed positions and crouched down to put my rock hard dick in her mouth. As she started licking and sucking me off she kept her hand moving on her clit. It took about three strokes from Laura for me to explode in her mouth after seeing Jules get royally fucked by two hulking black men. Laura swallowed every drop I had to offer and started to cum herself. Then she proceeded to lick and clean me up before she stood with a smile on her face. I was in shock from everything that had happened.

I watched as Cedric withdrew from Jules and she stood up off of Tony. She was more than a little wobbly trying to stand in those heeled boots, what with all the alcohol and the fucking she just received. Jules straightened her kilt and crouched down herself to clean the two dicks that had just fucked her. She gently placed each cock back inside of each man's pants and then stood up, readjusted her bra and buttoned her shirt. Then the three of them headed inside to the dance floor.

Laura stood up and said "I guess you liked what you saw, huh?"

"Yeah I guess I did!" I was more than a little shocked. If you asked me before we got married whether watching my wife getting fucked by other men would turn me on I'd have said absolutely not. But here I was in Austin completely turned on by the sluttiness of my beautiful wife.

If I'd only knew that the next six days would be filled with episodes like this I might have brought her here sooner.

12