Austin's Senior Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I finished cumming, she trembled a few more times. Slowly pulling out of her, I rolled over onto my back. "Kacey..."
"Yes, Austin?"

"Thank you," I said, rolling over to face her. I kissed her, softly and gently. "That was even more amazing than I ever thought, even better than it would've been if it'd been the way I planned. I can't think of a person who I would've wanted more to lose my virginity to."

"Austin," she replied, "I can't think of a person who I would've more wanted to make love to me. You're an amazing guy, and I'll never forget this."

We made love once more that night before we fell asleep. We continued dating – and having some pretty amazing sex – for the next month and a half. At the end of May, though, I was headed to Basic Training in Texas, and had no idea where I would be assigned at the end of Basic. On top of that, she was headed to the University of Florida in August. We came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be able to work between us. With sadness, we parted ways at the end of May.

As the America West flight to San Antonio took off over Los Angeles, I stared out the window with tears in my eyes. My friend Kat, also headed to Basic in Texas, was sitting next to me.

"Austin, are you alright?" she asked, putting her hand on my arm.

"Yeah," I replied. "Just... a friend of mine, who I might never see again."

"I know," she said. "Life goes on, though. Just remember the good memories of your friend, and God will help you go on."

Kat was right. It was hard, but I was able to get past Kacey. I'll never forget her, though. She was my first, and the only person who can ever say that.

12