Australia Day

Story Info
Prim wife down under lets loose on a special holiday.
8.8k words
4.3
157.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

Maree sat with her small frame curled on the porch swing watching her husband, Vince. He was talking to Mick who was busy tending the grill and the soft warm breeze blew their conversation over her ears like ripples in a small pond. Nearby Donny and Frank were playing some stupid man game, taking turns punching each other in the arm. Donny laughed as Frank rubbed his shoulder tenderly and then wound up for his shot at his larger friend. In the middle of the yard Jim was ogling Paula who was wearing a very small bikini top and short shorts and making sure that she was the center of attention. They were all good friends sharing a nice holiday.

Maree shook her head causing her flowing, mousy blonde hair to ruffle slightly. She wished that she could be a free spirit like Paula instead of always being a shy wallflower. What would Vince say if she just stood up and started stripping? The thought made her smile. They often talked about her letting loose. Vince even told her stories of her fucking other men during their lovemaking. But what would he do if she ever did let loose, and exposed the raging wants and desires she kept bottled up inside her?

She looked over at her husband again. He was handsome, nearing forty, but aging with typical male grace. Not tall, only a little of five foot six but his face held rugged good looks and his body was fit. Her eyes drifted to Mick, idly noting his thick black hair and firm chin. He and Paula were married, and they made a wonderful couple. They were a little wild, perhaps, but fun to be around and always willing to share what they had. This was their house and their party but Maree knew everyone here. She looked back across the yard. Jim, tall, muscular, and divorced less than a year ago from a dull, bitchy woman, was now openly flirting with Paula, but if Mick noticed he didn't seem to mind.

The sun was edging close to the horizon and the warm summer air of Australia in mid January was just beginning to cool. It had been a wonderful day. They had all gone down town earlier for the Australian Day "Flag Raising" ceremony and some of the other events put on by their council. Then the children had been sent with grandparents and they had just sort of migrated to Mick and Paula's house for supper. Nestled in Mick and Paula's back yard with it's high, vine covered fence, and tall trees it almost seemed that they were in their own world. No worries. It was time to sit back, eat a little barbecue, and enjoy the company of friends. And that was exactly what Maree was doing. She was just doing it in her typical shy way.

"Babe, have a drink!" Vince's voice shook her from her solemn reverie and he grinned as he handed her a tall glass full of a golden bubbling liquid. "It's champagne! To celebrate!"

Maree smiled and took the glass. "Thanks dear!"

"To Australia!" Vince raised his beer and saluted his wife and then guzzled it with gusto.

Maree drank deep from her own glass, feeling the champagne warm her stomach and lighten her mood. Vince finished his own drink and then refilled her glass.

"You better watch it. You might get me drunk." Maree warned.

"Mmm, don't want you drunk, just loose. Have some fun." Vince grinned as he motioned her to take another drink.

"What will you do if I do loosen up? Maybe enjoy myself a little too much?"

"Babe, I will just love you more!" Vince almost looked serious for just a second, but then Paula shrieked and giggled loudly. Everyone turned to see Jim holding her bikini top up high over his head and Paula, not at all trying to cover her small breasts, jumping and grabbing at the tiny piece of material. Maree looked over at Mick, expecting him to be furious but instead he was laughing.

"Go Jim. Over here!" Donny called and Jim flung the small top in his general direction.

Paula put her hands on her hips, her breasts and puckered nipples on full display, and pouted. "Fine! Just keep it!" She turned her back on Jim and walked straight over to Maree. Everyone stared openly at her as she walked and all of the men, including Vince and Mick, had very stupid looking smiles pasted on their faces.

Paula parked her bottom on the swing next to Maree, giving a wink and still not covering herself. Vince quickly filled another glass with champagne and handed it to Paula.

"One gentlemen in five!" Paula said as she took the drink and shot an insincere glare toward Jim. Paula drained her glass quickly and looked over at Maree. "Come on honey, don't make me drink alone."

Maree smiled, feeling a little embarrassed by her friends nudity, but not willing to make a scene about it. She lifted her cup and took a long sip. Already she could feel the champagne having an effect on her, her inhibitions ebbing and a small thrill flowing into her. She looked over at Paula as Vince refilled her glass.

Paula was an attractive woman. At thirty-seven she was just two years younger than Maree but didn't look any younger. Not that she looked old. Maree could see that her small breasts were just as firm and beautiful as they must have been when she was twenty. Almost jealously Maree stole a glance toward Vince. He was looking at her, not at Paula's exposed breasts, like he was hoping she would do something. Did Vince want her to take her blouse off? That was probably it. He was always trying to get her to flash people or just go out without panties or bra. He was proud of her and loved knowing that other men wanted her, but she wondered how he would react if she ever lived her wild fantasies.

"Come on babe, drink up and have some fun!" Vince said, his eyes never leaving her face.

Maree shook her head but complied with his wishes and took another long drink of champagne. Paula leaned over, pressing her lips close to Maree's ear, and whispered. "Mick would love to see you topless. Why don't you join me?"

Maree looked at her friend, wondering if it was just the alcohol talking but Paula's eyes looked clear and bright. She shook her head. "I, I couldn't." she said quietly.

"Suit yourself, but if you change your mind, it's not a problem." Paula leaned back in the swing, arching her back and pushing her breasts out as far as she could as she stretched.

Donny and Frank were still hooting about having Paula's top when Mick announced that the food was ready. Vince helped Maree out of the swing, pulling her to him and kissing her passionately before leading her to her seat. Donny gave Paula her top back as they gathered around the thick oaken table where Mick had served the food. She looked at the top and then smiled as she tucked it down into Donny's slacks.

"I'll get it later." She whispered to him and then kissed him full on the lips.

Frank slugged him playfully. "You dog! She's a married woman."

"Yeah, but she's more than Mick can handle!" Donny retorted.

"Amen to that!" Mick said but this time he pulled his wife away from his two single friends and sat her down at the table, still topless.

The group of friends ate amid lively conversation, and although no one said anything more about Paula's bare breasts Maree noticed all of the men stealing long looks at her friend. Vince sat beside Maree and made sure that her glass was never empty. Still she was careful not to drink too much. To soon the meal was over and the conversation waned as the air became decidedly cool.

"Let's go in and put some music on. Paula is getting cold." Mick stood.

Everyone followed his lead and soon they moved the party inside to the large living room. Paula keyed up some music from their CD collection and turned it soft so that it wouldn't interfere with conversation. Frank had another idea though and grabbed her and started dancing. The first song was fast and energetic but was followed by a slow song. Frank held onto Paula as the slow song began to play, pulling her to him and pressing his body to hers.

Jim grabbed Maree's hand. "Care to dance girly?" He asked gallantly.

Maree looked over at her husband.

"Go ahead. Loosen up babe!" Vince smiled at her.

She stood up and moved to the middle of the floor with Jim, letting him take her into his arms and feeling his heat through the thin material of her blouse. Her mind burned with desire. She longed to let herself loose, to rip her clothing from her body and enjoy the moment. Her breath quickened and she leaned into Jim. Feeling his firm muscled chest and strong arms around her. He was taller than Vince but then most men were. Jim was taller than most though, towering up over six feet and his hands were huge. Silently Maree wondered if other parts of him might not be as big and this thought brought a soft smile to her face as she leaned into his strong chest. She felt Jim's hand on her back slide lower, down over her soft rounded ass, but she didn't complain. Instead she snuggled tighter into him, pressing her flat stomach against his bulging crotch.

He was big! She realized as she felt his cock begin to grow inside his pants. Suddenly she was worried about what Vince might think. They had fantasized about her loosening up, but would he really want her to do this? She turned her head so that she could see her husband. He was sitting on the couch watching her intently but he didn't look angry or upset. In fact as soon as he noticed her looking at him, he smiled and mouthed a silent "Love you babe," to her.

She smiled back to him and then closed her eyes as Jim began to caress her ass softly. His other hand slid up under the back of her blouse and she felt him gently unsnap her bra. Maree wasn't sure how far she should go or even how far she would go, but with her husband's reassuring smile, she made no move to stop Jim's advances. He slid his hand around to her chest, slipping it easily under her loose brassier and gently rubbed her hardening nipple. Softly he pinched her nipple, pulling it lightly and sending pulses of erotic pleasure through her body.

Maree could feel herself getting wet between her legs as bolts of lightning shot from her breast down through her stomach to the core of her sex. Without meaning to she moaned softly into the big man's chest. This only encouraged him to go farther and he began to slowly unbutton her blouse. She didn't stop him, instead she leaned back just a little to give him a little more room. As her third button came undone Maree glanced over at Vince. He was still watching her intently and still smiling. She turned her body, just enough so that her husband could see her gaping blouse and Jim's big hand busy unbuttoning the next button.

Vince's eyes went wide. He had never seen his wife act this way. She looked so wanton, so sexy, dancing with his friend and allowing Jim to paw her ass and grope her chest. Her blouse was nearly off and it was apparent to Vince that her bra was loose even though it still covered her breasts. He watched, fascinated and shocked, as Jim released the last button and his wife's blouse fell completely open. Jim slid his hand back up and Vince watched as his hand disappeared under his wife's loose bra.

Another man was touching his sweet, shy wife's bare breast, feeling her nipple harden, exciting her as only he had done since they were married. Vince's stomach tightened but he still found the scene erotic and exciting. How many times had he talked about this with Maree? He didn't know, many times, but he had never really thought she would go this far. What would he do if she went farther, maybe exposed herself to his friends? What would his friends think?

Vince looked away from his wife for the first time since she had started dancing and was surprised to see that everyone, including Paula, was staring, enraptured, at his wife. Pride and lust filled his chest, pushing the shock and small threads of jealousy out of his mind. He realized at that moment that he loved his wife more now than any other time. He loved the way his friends looked at her and prayed that she wouldn't stop here. He desperately wanted her to go farther, show more, and do more.

Just then the slow song ended and Maree felt Jim step back from her. She realized for the first time that she had become the center of attention and was immediately embarrassed. She started to clutch her blouse together but Paula grabbed her wrist and grinned at her.

"Dance with me. Let's give the boys a show they won't forget!"

Paula's smile and obviously happy voice relieved Maree's embarrassment somewhat, but she still turned to see Vince's reaction to her behavior. He was grinning from ear to ear and when he saw her look he just smiled bigger. The next song came up, a fast paced soft rock ballad from America, and Paula began to weave her body seductively. Maree smiled back at her husband and then began to dance for her audience. She was only slightly surprised when Paula danced behind her and pulled her blouse completely off. Jim and Donny both hooted and called for her to take her bra off as Paula whipped the blouse over her head and then tossed it to Mick.

Maree was now immersed in her exhibition and without thinking she shrugged out of her bra and tossed it over to Jim. Paula turned to dance face to face with Maree. They were nearly the same height but Paula's short dark hair, small breasts and almost skinny frame contrasted beautifully with Maree's long blonde hair, perky full breasts, and soft fullness.

They both shook and shimmied together, almost letting their nipples brush each other as they danced. Maree looked over at her husband. He was obviously still enjoying her new found courage so she grinned at him and did a sexy grind with her hips. Vince groaned and grinned and this encouraged her more. She hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her slacks and slowly pushed them down. Encouraging hoots and whistles from all the men filled the room as she slid her pants lower down her hips. Even Paula cheered her on as she slowly stripped.

Excitement, fear, and desire mixed into a giddy rush of emotions inside her and she stopped once more, the tops of her slacks just above the crease of her beautiful full ass. She looked over at her husband, and smiled as Vince again mouthed the words "I love you" to her. She knew then that tonight would be wilder than any night she'd ever had. She didn't know how far it would go, but she did know that it would be wild!

Without giving herself any time to reconsider she pushed her slacks down over her ass and stepped out of them. She sexily kicked them over to Vince. He hooted and swung them over his head before throwing them over at Frank. Frank snatched them from the air and held up his prize for the others to see but their eyes were already back on Maree, dancing lewdly in just her silk panties.

She moved closer to the guys and shimmied sexily in front of each one in turn. She ended up standing just in front of her husband, hands raised above her head, swaying her hips in wide smooth circles for him. She bent, stiff legged, and leaned forward brushing her lips over her husbands. Lust grew between her legs, threatening to consume her as she kissed her husband. She felt so wanton, so wicked, exposing herself to these men. Even though her husband was there, and obviously approved, it still thrilled her to be the center of these men's focus.

As the song ended she pulled away from her gawking husband, giving him one more deep kiss, and then rejoined Paula in the center of the room as another slow ballad began. She and Paula rocked and swayed just inches from each other, nearly touching at times and then pulling back. Paula reached out and brushed the back of her thin hand down Maree's cheek, over her shoulder and down almost touching her nipple. Maree smiled at her friend, wanting to go farther, but still a little uncomfortable. She could feel the heat between her legs, driving her on, pushing her to continue the dance. The champagne was working with her lust, loosening her inhibitions and building a warm fire in her soul. Slowly she felt herself giving in to her desire and her dancing became more fluid and natural.

Vince watched the change in the way his wife was dancing. Less stiff and more at ease, and he wondered if maybe tonight would be the night she finally broke out of the walls of restraint that she had build up around herself for so long. He longed for her to cast aside her self-imposed prison and become the shining jewel of passion he knew she could be. As he watched her dance for his friends he saw a glimmer of that priceless gem and silently prayed that she would take it farther and realize her potential.

Maree was truly disappointed when the soft song was over but it led quickly into another with a faster beat and once again she and Paula danced for the men. They each danced in front of each man, sexily shaking and bending for them. Groans and applause filled the air as they teased their audience. Maree once again ended her dance in front of Vince and this time he reached out and pulled her down onto the couch with him, kissing her passionately. He let his tongue slip into her mouth and one hand slid up her smooth belly to cover her breast. Vince pulled back from the kiss and grinned at her. He pinched her nipple between his fingers and pulled it tenderly. Mick, sitting next to him, groaned loudly as he watched this display and Vince looked over at him.

"Want a piece of her, mate?" He asked boldly.

Mick wasn't sure how to answer. He and Paula had discussed scenes like this in their bedroom many times and he knew that Paula was open to almost anything sexually but how would Maree and Vince feel after the moment had passed.

"It's all right, Mick. Grab a quick feel."

Maree looked at Vince and smiled, wondering if he knew how much she wanted this. She slid over and climbed onto Mick's lap, pushing him back and brushing her erect nipples over his chin and up to his lips. Mick needed no more encouragement. He quickly planted his mouth firmly over one nipple drawing it gently up between his teeth. His hands quickly stroked down to Maree's sweet rounded ass.

Maree moaned in pleasure at the feel of his teeth on her nipple and his hands caressing her bottom. Her hands clasped the sides of Mick's head and held him tight to her bosom as he gently sucked her. She lowered her head, letting her soft hair fall forward almost hiding her face. She rocked her head back and forth, eyes closed, feeling her lust swell inside her and a soft burning started between her legs. She groaned her building desire as she threw her head back and opened her eyes. She didn't want to cum yet but she knew that she was getting close. She wanted to hold onto the feelings that were swelling within her.

Maree pushed back away from Mick and slid off his lap. A new song had started on the stereo and she resumed dancing. Paula quickly joined her and again they danced together, touching each other erotically. Halfway through the song Paula leaned forward and whispered into Maree's ear.

"Take your panties off, show us your sweet little pussy."

Maree gasped at her friend's forwardness but then smiled. "Let's get naked together." She whispered back.

Paula smiled and began to unfasten her shorts as Maree slipped her silk panties down and off. Maree was surprised at how wet her panties were as she held them in her hand. Naughtily she danced over to her husband and let him feel them before tossing them over to Jim.

Jim caught them deftly and pulled them to his face. "Hoo boys, she smells as good as she looks!" he said, never taking his eyes from the thin line of dark hair above her exposed pussy.

Maree and Paula danced with each other again, openly brushing their nipples and mons together. Paula's pubic area was entirely shaven and her excited lips dangled lewdly, inviting touch. She reached down and slid her finger between her own lips and then raised her hand to brush her wet finger over Maree's lips. Maree tasted her friend's nectar, shocked and excited by the pure sexuality of it. Both women moved back toward the men. Dancing erotically just inches from them. They took care to give each man a good Show, exposing their pussies and asses for each and enjoying the rapt attention.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers