Australia Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers

Finally Donny couldn't take any more teasing. He jumped up and moved to dance with Maree. "Come on babe, shake it for me." He grinned at her.

She stood in front of him and gave her best shimmy. "Don't you want to do more than look?" she asked him in a sultry voice.

"Cracky!" Donny said as he pulled her to him and kissed her full on the lips. They were no longer dancing, just standing there in the middle of the room, touching each other and feeling their passion build.

Maree slid a hand down over Donny's chest and down to his crotch. His cock was coming alive quickly and she could feel it straining against his jeans. Paula moved around behind Donny and slid her arms around him. She started to unbutton his shirt as she ground her bare pussy on his butt. Frank wasn't about to be left out and he began to strip as quickly as he could. As soon as Frank started stripping Jim took the hint and began to peel out of his clothes too. Only Mick and Vince sat still, watching their wives lewd groping with their friends.

Maree worked at unfastening Donny's pants and soon had them loose. Her hand slid inside his briefs and grasped his fully hard cock. Her eyes bulged as she realized how large he was.

"I gotta have this in my mouth." She panted as she fell to her knees in front of him and pulled his briefs down and out of the way. His cock sprang free and revealed his thick nine inches. Maree gasped, Vince only had just over six inches and was not nearly as thick as Donny. She had to have this beautiful cock in her mouth now! With no hesitation she slipped the head of his big cock into her mouth, feeling it stretch her lips. She moaned in lust around his thick shaft as she worked it deeper into her mouth. It was so wide that she could only take three inches into her mouth at first so she started working it in and out, using her tongue to guide and caress it.

Donny groaned as Maree pleasured his cock and Paula pulled on his exposed nipples and pressed her wet nether lips onto his round butt. He had lusted for Maree for many years but had never thought that he would ever be standing there in front of the guys feeling her suck his cock like a crazed slut. Frank, now naked and quickly hardening gently pulled Paula's face around and kissed her deeply. His hand slid down her back and began to rub her firm ass lovingly.

Paula deserted Donny and turned fully to Frank, giving him her full attention. They moved toward the loveseat where Donny and Frank had been sitting. Mick watched as his wife and friend passionately embraced and began to kiss on the loveseat and then turned his attention back to Maree.

Maree was still kneeling in front of Donny. She now had worked nearly five inches of his hard cock into her mouth. It pressed against the back of her throat and stretched her jaws wide, filling her mouth like Vince's small cock never had. She pulled back so that just the swollen purple head remained. Her tongue swirled around the head, eliciting a low growl from Donny. She wanted him to cum in her mouth and on her face. She wanted to feel his seed shooting down her throat and then spilling out to run down her chin. She felt like such a wonderful slut, kneeling like this, sucking another man's cock while her husband sat and watched. She spared a glace toward Vince and saw that he had his cock in his hand, rubbing it while he watched her perform.

Excited even more, she pushed back down on Donny's pulsing cock, taking a full six inches into her mouth. As she did she felt hands on her back and realized that it must be Jim. She pulled her mouth off of Donny's shaft and looked behind her. Jim was kneeling behind her gently rubbing her back with his large hands. He was nude and she gazed at his strong chest. His wife must have been a complete idiot to let him get away, she thought, as she looked him over. Her eyes drifted down between his legs and when she saw his cock her eyes widened. She thought Donny was big, but Jim was huge! Even though he wasn't fully erect yet his cock was at least nine inches long and as thick around as a coke can. It hung down between his legs nearly touching the floor by his knees. Maree stared at his gorgeous meat, her jaw slack from awe. She had only seen one other cock besides her Vince's before today. It had not been impressive. Certainly not like this salami dangling between Jim's legs. She had to have that cock today. Needed to feel it fill her steaming pussy.

"Like it babe?" Jim asked shaking her from her lustful thoughts.

Maree blushed bright red, but still did not look away. She turned from Donny and reached over to touch Jim's thick tool. She took it into her hands, marveling at its weight and width. I've got to suck it. She told herself and bent down to lick the head of his magnificent cock.

Jim realized what she wanted and moved from his kneeling position to sit on the carpeted floor, spreading his legs to give her better access. Maree leaned forward, pushing her beautiful full ass high into the air and lowering herself to her elbows so that she could suck his cock. She took her time, worshipping the head of his prick as if it were some ancient idol. She licked it gently, reverently. Finally when neither of them could bear it any longer she took the tip of his cock into her mouth and began to lovingly suck it.

She was so engrossed in Jim's cock that she had almost forgotten about Donny. But he had not forgotten her. He gently spread her legs and then laid down on his back between them. Raising his head he began to lick her dripping pussy. Her juice ran in copious streams down her legs and over his face as he used his mouth and tongue on her sweet nether lips.

Maree was surprised when Donny first started licking her. She felt his tongue dipping deep into her hot pussy and realized that for the first time in her life she was being fucked by two men at the same time. The thought thrilled her and pushed her forward. She drove her mouth down over Jim's huge cock, taking it deep into the back of her throat. At the same time she pushed her hips down, forcing her pussy hard onto Donny's mouth. She could feel the rising tingle between her legs that signaled her building orgasm and she began to suck Jim's cock with complete abandon. She used his massive tool to feed her burning desire, fucking his cock with her mouth wantonly. She rolled and thrust her hips down over Donny's face, grinding her pussy onto his lips and filling his mouth with her sweet nectar.

"Damn, look at her." Mick grinned over at Vince who sat watching his shy wife acting like a total slut with two of his closest friends. "She is one hot sheila!"

Vince nodded his agreement, shocked and aroused by his sweet wife's behavior. He looked over to where Paula and Frank were now fucking and groaning on the loveseat. "Your girl is getting some new cock too, mate."

Mick looked over and shrugged. "I'll have a bit of both of them before tonight's done, I bet! In fact if you don't mind, I think I'll get started with your lady now."

"Be my guest! She likes it in the ass and I bet Donny won't mind you giving it to her while he's there."

Mick stood up and removed his clothes. Once nude he moved over and used one hand to dip into Maree's gaping snatch. He lubed her ass with her own flowing juices and then slipped a finger into her dark hole.

Maree felt new hands on her pussy and then she felt a finger slide easily into her ass. She was too deeply engrossed with Jim's huge cock to care though and didn't even look back as Mick began to fuck his finger in and out of her tight sphincter. At first Mick found it hard to establish a good rhythm, then he and Maree began moving in tune with each other. He rotated his finger as he pushed it deeper into her ass, fucking her gently at first and then with more force. He slipped a second finger into her and felt her tense for just a second and then relax and begin moving again.

Donny never stopped lapping at her sweet hole. His face was covered in her slick juice but he just kept working her pussy with his tongue. Sliding back until he almost licked Mick's hand and then lapping forward until his tongue danced over her pulsing clit. Each time he touched her button he felt her pussy clench and then relax and he knew she was close to cumming. He moved forward again and took her clit into his mouth, sucking it between his teeth and feeling her shudder. He bit it gently, pulling her clit and letting his tongue flick over it. Suddenly he felt her drive her hips downward and heard her intense growl begin to build deep inside her.

Maree felt Mick press a third finger into her tight ass just as Donny sucked her clit into his mouth. She drove her mouth down onto Jim's cock, feeling it press past the back of her mouth and slide down into her throat. She had never taken a cock this deep into her mouth before. It was too much for her and she felt her orgasm explode through her body. She screamed her release from the depths of her soul but it came from her packed throat more as an animal growl.

Jim felt her throat tighten around the head of his cock. He was amazed by Maree's fellatio skills. Never had any woman taken his big cock so deep or sucked it so well. He held her head, his fingers entwined in her soft hair, and thrust his hips forward driving his cock even deeper down her throat. He expected her to gag but instead she seemed to shudder and then she growled in heat. He knew she was cumming. He could see it in her face and feel it in the urgent way she sucked on his meat. He had known Maree for many years and had always wondered about her hidden sexuality. Now all the energy she had stored inside her was being released and he knew it was for him, for him and his cock. He felt his own orgasm swell inside his balls and then he exploded, shooting stream after stream of thick jism down Maree's sexy throat.

Mick felt her ass tighten around his fingers and knew that she was in the throes of orgasm. He pushed his fingers as deep into her as he could and then just held them there. He could feel Donny's mouth pressing on her pussy and could see Jim's big cock filling her throat. He was amazed at her wanton display of pure sexuality. He looked over his shoulder at Vince, wondering how he would feel if it was his wife being such and delicious slut. Vince was smiling and stroking his cock, not at all upset at the sight. His eyes drifted over to where his own wife was being a slut. She now had Frank's cock buried deep in her pussy and was giving him the ride of his life. Somehow it didn't seem wrong. Not wrong that his fingers were in another man's wife's ass or that his wife was fucking one of his best friends. He returned his concentration to Maree. Her orgasm had almost subsided and she was no longer shuddering so hard under his hand.

Maree felt Jim come inside her mouth. His jism shot down her throat and then filled her mouth with a sordid salty taste. Her orgasm peaked with his and she clenched her ass on Mick's fingers and shoved her pussy down onto Donny's face. God, she felt wicked. As her first orgasm waned she realized she really hadn't been fucked yet and she wanted a cock inside her, now. She pulled her mouth off of Jim's wilting shaft, letting his cum dribble down her chin, and then looked back at Mick.

"Fuck me. I need to be fucked." She said, hardly believing she could be so bold as to say those words.

Mick grinned and looked down at Donny. "What ya say mate? We gonna give this sheila what she wants?"

"Fuck yeah!" Donny said, "Get her down here to me and I'll give her a proper dicking."

Mick helped Maree slide down over Donny and positioned her. He watched as Donny pushed his hard cock slowly into her wet pussy, stretching her small slit wide.

"Oh God!" She gasped as inch after inch of Donny's thick cock slid into her, filling her like Vince's small cock never could. "That is so fucking good!" Maree settled down onto his pole, pushing the last of his cock deep into her pussy. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against her cervix deep inside her. Vince had never been so deep, never stretched her so wide, and yet all she could think about was Jim's massive cock and how it would feel inside her. She looked over at Jim. He was reclining with his back to the wall watching her. His face showed his sated appetite but she could also see that his flaccid cock was already beginning to stiffen. God he was hung, she thought, but was suddenly distracted as Mick pressed his cock head against her puckered ass.

Oh shit, Mick is going to fuck my ass while I'm full of Donny's cock! Maree was shocked and thrilled at the prospect. She loved it when Vince fucked her ass, how much better would it be with a cock in her pussy? She forced her ass to relax, inviting him in, and Mick pressed forward slowly. The head of his cock started in and Maree realized he was larger than Vince. For just a second she worried that it would hurt if he fucked her there, but then he pushed farther and doubt was forced out of her mind by the incredible feeling of being double fucked. It took several minutes for Mick to get his meat all the way into her ass but Donny was patient and waited until Maree had relaxed and Mick started to fuck in and out of her before he started pumping. The two men established a rhythm, Donny pushing in as Mick pulled out and then Mick pushing in as Donny pulled out. Within minutes Maree felt another orgasm begin to build between her legs and she threw her head back and moaned loudly.

A cock, dripping with juice was presented to her lips and without thinking she opened her mouth and took it in. she could taste salty semen on the shaft but there was another taste too. A sweeter taste almost like sugar nectar, a familiar taste. Suddenly she realized she was tasting Paula's pussy juice for the second time that night, this time on a cock. She opened her eyes and looked up at the man whose shaft she was hungrily licking. It was Frank. His cock was smaller than Donny's or Jim's, only slightly larger than Vince's and it was coated with a mixture of his and Paula's cum. She almost balked then, but Frank smiled down at her and took her head in his hands. He guided his cock deep into her mouth and began to fuck her face gently.

"That's it Maree, take my cock. Show your man what a slut you are for him. He's over there with Paula right now, she's sucking his cock like a pro." Frank pushed forward, preventing her from saying anything and she greedily took his cock deep into her mouth.

Maree was too far gone in her second orgasm to care if Paula was indeed sucking her husband's cock or not. The three cocks she was being pleasured by filled her body and her thoughts. A fire exploded between her legs and spread out across her body as the three men fucked her together. They worked as a team, pumping her unrelentingly until she felt her body begin to shake and her orgasm rolled through her like a tidal wave across a beach.

Donny couldn't hold back any longer. His balls ached with the need to cum. He let go, feeling the pressure explode from his cock even as he filled Maree's dripping snatch full of his seed. He drove his cock deep into her and held it there as he pumped his load into her. Mick felt Donny's cock through the thin membrane that separated them. He could tell that Donny was cumming and the feeling drove him over the edge. He drove his cock deep into ass just as he began to ejaculate. He filled her ass with his cum and felt it begin to leak down and mix with Donny's. Beneath him Maree was quivering uncontrollably. Her body, hijacked by her orgasm, shook and spasmed as two cocks filled her with cum.

Frank had just shot his load into Paula and was not ready to cum with the other two. But he could tell that Maree needed a break and he reluctantly pulled his cock from her lips. She smiled up at him as the last of her orgasm flooded her body and then ebbed slowly away. Donny and Mick pulled their cocks from her, leaving her empty but satisfied. She rolled over, cum and pussy juice flowing from her holes, and looked over at her husband.

Frank had not been lying. Paula was kneeling between Vince's legs with his cock locked between her lips. She took his entire cock easily and was taking the time to pleasure him properly. The three men and Maree sat and watched Paula perform for several minutes, the erotic scene capturing their attention fully. Finally the spell was broken when Jim moved over and took Maree's hand.

"Are you ready to fuck a big cock?" He said placing her hand on his fully erect, ten inch shaft.

Maree stared in wonder at the huge pole in front of her. She had sucked it less than an hour ago, but she still could not believe its size. She wanted him inside her, wanted to know how it would feel to be filled up by that cock. She had never felt a lust so primitive and she gave into it fully, allowing him to lead her to the couch. He sat down and directed her to turn around and then lower herself to him. As she squatted her lips spread apart letting large drops of cum fall from her pussy. The cum splattered on his legs and dripped onto the couch but Maree barely noticed. She was entranced by Jim's massive meat as she positioned her gaping hole to take it in.

Vince watched his wife lower herself onto his friends cock. It was so big he didn't think she could take it all inside her but the look on her face told him that she was certainly going to try. He had never seen his prim wife like this. He had fantasized about it, many times. He had wished it would happen since before they were married. But he had never believed she would fulfill his fantasies of seeing her as a slut. Now she was doing that and more. He had watched as she fucked three men at once. Watched as she took a cock in her pussy and her ass at the same time. Now he was watching as she fucked another of his friends. His friend with the biggest cock he had ever seen outside a porn movie.

Maree had the head of Jim's cock in her pussy and she was slowly pushing down, taking it in inch by slow inch. She felt like it would split her apart. The intense pressure was delicious, like nothing she had experienced. She looked over at her husband. Paula was still licking his small cock but he was staring at her, eyes wide and jaw slack. His eyes were locked on her slit, watching his friends wide cock spread her apart as she took him inside her. Six inches were in her, as much as Vince had, and still she had over four inches to go. She could feel the head of his cock moving deep inside her as she pressed lower. Another orgasm began to build between her legs and she still had cock left to take.

Two inches to go and Jim began to move his hips slowly, rhythmically, easing deeper into her. Finally it was all in and she sat there feeling it fill her up. Never had she felt so full. Never had she even dreamed of this feeling. How could she? It would be like a man, blind from birth, dreaming of vibrant colors. She moaned loudly as her orgasm built and grew within her.

Jim put his big hands on her hips and lifted her easily, sliding her up his pole and then lowering her down, filling her again with his cock. Each stroke excited her, thrilled her, and brought her closer to the precipice of climax. She put her feet on the floor between Jim's legs and began to move with him, lifting herself up and then pressing down. Fucking him with total abandon. With each down stroke she grunted, with each up stroke she moaned. Her pretty hazel eyes rolled in her head as her orgasm racked her body. She wailed in ecstasy and thrust her hips down onto Jim's lap, forcing his cock as deep into her as she could.

"Fuck me Jim. Take me, fuck me. Fill me." She wailed wantonly.

Everyone was watching her fuck. Even Paula had turned to watch her friend's climax. They watched as her body undulated and shook on Jim's big cock. They watched as Jim began to shoot his cum deep into her pussy. They watched as his cum began to leak from her stretched pussy and flow in rivulets over his balls.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers