Australia Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula moved to kneel between Maree and Jim's legs. She leaned forward and licked the cum from Jim's still spasming sack. Her tongue slipped up over his cock, slurping up the combined juices from the two lovers, until it touched Maree's spread lips. Both women were shocked by the touch and Paula stopped for a second, her tongue still pressed against Maree's hot flesh. She made the decision and continued lapping energetically at both cock and pussy. Maree, her orgasm just beginning to subside, felt Paula's tongue on her pussy and was completely unsure of how to react. Her friend had never before shown any signs of being bi, but what she was doing was undeniable. With her blood still boiling and her lust not at all satiated Maree chose to just let it happen and leaned back against Jim's strong chest enjoying the pleasure her friends were giving her.

Vince couldn't believe his eyes. What a sight. His wife sitting, legs splayed wide, with a huge cock in her pussy and her best friend kneeling in front of her licking like her juice was the nectar of the gods. Jim reached around Maree and put his hand onto Paula's bobbing head, guiding her tongue over his shaft and up to Maree's pulsing clit. Paula quickly took the hint and sucked her friend's nub into her mouth. Maree gasped as Paula gently bit her clit and pulled it with her teeth.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she hissed as Paula brought her orgasm back alive. She began to pump herself up and down on Jim's softening cock until on one upstroke he slid out of her, his cock bouncing out and sliding across Paula's cheeks.

Mick and Donny were both quickly getting hard again from the show and when Jim's cock came out of Maree's pussy they looked at each other and grinned.

"Looks like there's an opening for a cock there mate." Donny said grinning.

"Let's get her to the bedroom so we can all take a turn, proper." Mick and Donny quickly picked Maree up off Jim's lap and carried her back to the master bedroom with the rest of the group following. As they laid her on the large bed Vince came to her side and bent over to gently kiss her lips.

"Are you okay with this babe?" He whispered into her ear.

Maree searched his face for disapproval but found only love and concern. "I love you Vince. I always will, but I want this so badly. I want our friends to fuck me till I'm sore!"

Vince smiled at her and kissed her gently on the lips again. Frank crawled onto the bed between her legs and positioned his cock at her gaping hole. He pressed into her with little resistance, quickly burying his entire seven inches between her sopping lips. He began to fuck her, slowly at first and then, as his climax neared, with more rapid thrusts.

Maree reached up and pulled Frank down to kiss him and their tongues danced over each others as he came. He drove his cock as deeply into her as he could and held it there as his balls emptied into her pussy. As soon as he was done he rolled off her and Mick took his place. Mick took only a little longer than Frank and soon emptied his cock into her sopping gash. Vince and Paula watched as Donny took his place and drove his cock deep into her sloppy pussy. His big cock made loud squishing sounds as he pounded into her. Maree pulled him down and kissed his lips passionately while he fucked her.

Maree held Donny tightly as she felt him add his cum to the copious fluids already inside her. When his cock finally finished it's eruption he rolled over to lay beside her. Jim climbed onto the bed and, without preamble, pressed the massive head of his cock against her loose pussy. Now very well lubed and relaxed she took his huge cock easily and he fucked her with long slow strokes. Each thrust of Jim's cock pushed her closer to another climax and soon she felt her stomach tighten. Her pussy clenched his cock, trying to hold him inside her but he kept to his rhythm. Her eyes rolled in her head and she gasped with climatic delight as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Her climax brought Jim over the edge for the third time that night and he rammed his cock deep into her as he felt his balls contract, rocketing his cum out through his cock and into her. He held still until he had nothing left to give her and then slowly, lovingly, began to fuck her again. She had never felt so good. Her pussy was getting a little sore but she felt wonderful. She closed her eyes, smiling and satisfied and was quickly asleep.

Paula bent down and kissed her sleeping friends lips gently. Raising up she looked at the men around her. "Let her rest." She said simply and then led them out to the living room.

-------------------

The next morning Maree woke up early. She was a little disoriented until she remembered the night before. She quickly sat up and looked around. She was alone, but she could hear voices from somewhere outside the room and she could smell bacon and coffee. As she stood up and looked down at herself she felt a little ashamed of what she had done the night before. She was a mess, cum was dried in small globs in the small strip of pubic hair between her legs and she could see more cum caked on both her thighs.

Did I really fuck everyone? She asked herself but she knew the answer and shook her head. Well I'd better get cleaned up before I go face them and apologize. She walked with a tired shuffle to the bathroom and climbed into the shower and began the task of cleaning herself. When she was done she dried herself and combed out her long hair. She went back to the bedroom and looked around for something to wear. A clean outfit, one of hers from home, was laid out on the bed for her and she quickly dressed. She felt dread and didn't want to look anyone in the face as she entered the kitchen.

Paula was there with Mick and Vince. Her husband looked up and smiled at her. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

Maree took a deep breath. "Vince I'm so sorry. I, I don't know what happened last night ."

"Shush babe! It's all right." Vince said as he rose and took her into his arms. He gently tilted her head up and kissed her deeply on the lips. When they finally broke the kiss he smiled at her. "Come on now, sit down and have some coffee."

She sat down slowly, not looking at Paula or Mick. "Thanks, Vince." She said.

Paula reached over and touched Maree's hand. "About last night. You don't have anything to worry about. You were wonderful and we all enjoyed ourselves. We are all friends here so no worries all right?"

Maree looked at her friend and managed a small smile. "Thanks, I just don't want you guys to hate me or think I'm some kind of slut!"

"Babe, I love you, and Mick and Paula love you too. And Donny and Frank and Jim think you are a bonzer sheila!" Vince grinned at her.

"Yeah I just bet they do."

"Come on, it was just a good party. Oh, but next time I'm gonna use my head and get some pictures." Vince grinned at her and she smiled back.

"Next time?"

"Sure babe, I've already called my ma and she is keeping the kids next weekend for us."

"Will Jim be there?" Maree asked, smiling.