Australian Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get you to the bathroom, shall we?" he said, and slowly leads me from the room.

I follow my Master in a daze, still struggling to accept that I have actually pleasured a woman and made her cum! My mind is running in circles. All my life I have loved being with men and taken a certain amount of pride in knowing that one of the things I'm good at is giving good head. I have ALWAYS shied away from doing something similar to women, in fact the very thought of it would make me freeze. I had always shot down in flames any attempts by previous partners to bring the subject up! Now I had been forced to do it and the memory was still running through my head.

My Master manoeuvres me into the bathroom and commands me to assume position 1. Still in a daze, I automatically sink to the floor & place my hands behind my head, with my knees spread. I hear the sound of running water but this time it sounds like the bath is being filled. I'm soon surrounded by hot, damp steam. At length the water is turned off and my Master commands me to assume position 3. I obediently rise to my feet and sway – I almost fall but his hands support me until I regain my balance. He removes the tightly wrapped rope from my breasts and I cry out as pain floods into them with the return of feeling. He leads me slowly forward until my legs feel the edge of the bath. He tells me to hold onto him and step into the bath. I follow his instructions and hiss as my foot touches the water. It is VERY hot! Slowly I ease first one foot, then the other into the bath. Strangely, my Master allows me to acclimatise to the heat before pushing me almost gently into a sitting position.

My hands are drawn up above my head and secured. My legs are then raised and similarly secured. I'm now lying in the bath, balanced on my ass, my body creating a shallow V. I feel the water ripple against my body and then tense as I feel a cloth being wiped gently over my tender breasts. The cloth avoids my sensitive nipples, instead concentrating on giving a soothing massage to my swollen flesh surrounding them. Then the cloth falls away and I feel my Master's hands on my breasts, massaging them gently until the pain and soreness fade to a dull ache.

More ripples indicate that he has picked up the cloth once more and this time I feel it slowly moving across my body in a gently circling motion. I'm starting to relax from the tension of the previous session. The combination of the hot water and the gentle massaging motions of the cloth is enervating and my head drops back towards the edge of the bath. Moving quickly, my Master supports my head until it rests on the edge of the bath, then returns to cleansing my body.

I feel his fingers pulling back my clitoral hood, exposing the sensitive nub. Slowly & gently the cloth is run over it before gently moving towards my pussy. It slips between my lips, moving slowly backwards & forwards. I feel his fingers gently tease my labia apart and insert themselves into my pussy. I moan slightly as he works them inside. I can feel they're slippery - he's obviously coated them with soap or gel before inserting them. I squirm a little as he swivels his fingers inside me. The feeling is not unpleasant, instead it is mildly tantalising. He then starts to pump his fingers in & out of my pussy, drawing water into me each time he does so. He withdraws his fingers and I hear the sound of gel being squeezed from a bottle then I feel his hand under my ass, gently spreading my cheeks. He inserts first 1 finger, then 2, slowing easing them into my sore ass. I moan as it's still very tender from the pounding his cock has given it, but he ignores me and uses the same action in my ass that he has just used in my pussy, finishing by once again pumping his fingers in & out of my ass. I can't believe it when my body once again starts to respond to him. I've never before been in such a state where the slightest touch could provoke my body to response!

He withdraws his fingers and the ripples in the water indicate he has picked up the cloth. I feel it being smoothed down my legs, inside and out. His hands replace the cloth and I feel the knots of tension in my muscles being kneaded away. By the time he has finished, I'm lying boneless in the hot water, a feeling of languor washing over me.

I feel my legs being released and then my arms. My Master pulls me to my feet and supports me until I get my balance.

"Assume position 3, sub" he commands.

I shakily place my hands behind my head and spread my feet wide apart. I hear a drawer open and close then the water ripples around my legs. I feel his hand part my pussy lips and something hard & plastic is inserted between them. I gasp as a jet of warm water shoots up into my pussy and my Master laughs.

"When I say clean, I mean clean!" he tells me.

The water ripples again and once more he parts my pussy lips and a jet of water shoots up into me. He leaves me standing in place and I can feel the warm water trickle slowly out of my pussy and down my legs.

The water ripples again and I wait for his fingers on my pussy lips but this time he tells me to bend forward and place my hands on the edge of the bath. When I comply, he spreads my ass cheeks and inserts the hard plastic tube into my anal passage. Again I gasp as warm water shoots into me. He withdraws the tube and commands me not to release anything. I obediently tighten my sphincter and pray that I can do as I'm instructed. The water ripples again and once more I feel his hands on my ass cheeks. I'm concentrating so hard on keeping the water inside me that he cannot get the plastic tube in. He spanks my wet ass a couple of times, making me gasp and when I'm distracted, eases the tube back into my passage. Again the warm water shoots into me. This time, I'm commanded to once again assume position 3, which I do. A small amount of water trickles out of my ass.

"Hold it in!" my Master commands.

I desperately try to obey him. Although not filled as full as I have been in earlier bathroom sessions, I am nevertheless starting to feel the need to pee. This feeling intensifies as I feel my Master's hand start to massage my mound & clit. I can't prevent a moan from escaping my lips.

"What's wrong with my horny little sub?" I hear my Master say. "You are given permission to speak."

"I – I need to pee," I stammer, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Oh do you now?" he says tauntingly. "What did I tell you earlier?"

"That you own me. That you control everything about me, down to my bodily functions," I say quietly.

"That's right, sub," he tells me. "Now you may pee when I tell you too, but not before!"

I hear the sound of the water draining out of the bath. Combined with the effort of not releasing the water from my anal passage, and my Master's hand once more massaging my mound & clit, I'm am moaning in distress & panic. I know I'm not going to be able to last much longer before I have to let go! I bite my lip hard in an effort to distract my attention and feel a drop of blood bead. My Master notices.

"I can't allow my sub to be damaged," he tells me. "Very well, I can see how hard you're trying to obey me. You may pee and .... You may release the water from your ass."

I sigh with relief as the golden flow mixes with the water released from my ass. There is a tremendous flood of endorphins and once again I sway, unsteady on my legs. My Master grabs my arms and steadies me until everything stops. He helps me step out of the bath and I automatically assume position 3 as he wraps a towel around me.

He leads me back to the bed and pats my body dry before pushing me down onto my back. I feel his fingers on my nipples then gasp as a cool, soothing cream is gently smoothed over them. His fingers move away, only to reappear at the entrance to my pussy. As he slowly inserts them I can once again feel that same soothing coolness spread inside my pussy. He withdraws his fingers and tells me to assume position 2 on the bed. I turn over onto my knees, placing my head on the bed and drawing aside my ass cheeks with my hands. I feel his fingers circle my asshole then push slowly inside. Once again that wonderful coolness follows the path of his fingers. When they're finally withdrawn, I feel him shift his weight and then feel the length of his body beside mine. He manoeuvres me until I can feel I have straddled his body. He entwines his hands into my hair and guides my head down until I can feel his semi-hard cock at my lips.

"Now that you're completely clean, sub, you may clean your Master," he tells me.

I hesitate slightly, remembering that his cock had been buried in my ass. The idea is repulsive until I realise that he had cleaned my ass so thoroughly that there couldn't be anything left! His hands tighten warningly in my hair and I dutifully lower my head and take his cock in my mouth, licking it, sucking it, taking it down so deeply that the head of his shaft hits the back of my throat. I make sure to do a thorough job and experience a real thrill of pleasure as I feel his cock start to harden. I actually moan in frustration when I feel him withdraw.

"That's enough for now, little one," he laughs. "You really are a hot, wanton little whore, aren't you? I'm gratified to see how accurately I read you from your stories!"

He pulls me off the bed walks me to the foot where I feel him raise my arms into the air once more, securing them above my head. He leaves my ankles free and this small show of trust brings out a surge of pleasure in me! His footsteps cross the room and I hear the sound of a drawer being opened and closed. He returns to my side and I feel him wrap a wide leather corset around my body. I groan inwardly as I recognise this as the same corset I was confined in for one of my earliest sessions. However, by now I know enough not to make any outward sign of protest. I grit my teeth as my Master pulls the corset tighter and tighter. Each time he pauses, I think he's finished but he simply goes back to the top lacings and tightens the corset even further. By the time he's finished. I can feel my waist has shrunk significantly and I feel like I've been wrapped in iron bands. My breasts spill over the top of the corset and hang free.

I feel my wrists being unlocked and my Master pushes me backwards until I fall onto the bed. He draws me up the bed until I can feel a pillow under my head. He re-secures my wrists and ankles to the bed posts and once again I am spread-eagled on the bed.

I hear another drawer being opened and closed, then feel his fingers take hold of my right nipple. My Master rubs it and rolls it between his fingers until, despite its tenderness, it stands hard and erect. I feel a tube being placed over it then a hiss as the air is sucked out, leaving the tenderised nipple engorged in a vacuum. He repeats the process with the other nipple, again placing a tube over it & sucking out the air. His hand moves down my body and parts my clitoral hood. My heart sinks as I realise what he intends to do. Again I feel his fingers tease my clit, rubbing & stroking it until the small nub starts to engorge. He swiftly places a tube over it and again the air is sucked out. I hear a hum and realise that he has switched on some kind of machine.

He bends down and speaks into my ear.

"Whilst your nipples are delightful, my little sub, some of my guests have expressed their dissatisfaction with the size of your clit and I find myself in agreement with them. This machine is used to increase the size of nipples and clits. I will be using it on you regularly and you will use it on yourself once released, until I decide that your clit is large enough for my satisfaction." He explains. "No talking!" he barks as I open my mouth. "Now your nipples are perfect, as are your breasts, although I have to admit, the size of your nipples has meant that I had to resort to my largest clamps! So you must be wondering why I'm using the suction tubes on them. The answer is quite simple, my little sub. You have had a long and intensely wearing day. Some of my guests can get a little carried away and it is my intention that this next section be somewhat shorter than they have planned! The suction tubes will not only increase the size of your clit and nipples, they will increase the sensitivity of them also. The challenge as I understand, is to see who can make you cum the quickest and hardest. So I am stacking the odds so that you respond much more quickly than they anticipate! You are MY sub and you have greatly pleased me today by your acceptance of both your nature and your position. I will NOT have you over-used just to satisfy the carnal lusts of my guests. After all, YOUR duty is to please me and ONLY me!"

I nod to show that I understand, even though my nipples and clit are already throbbing. Suddenly the pressure eases and I sigh in relief.

"However," my Master cautions me, "just because I wish to keep the competition short, it does NOT mean that I will be any less severe in my punishment should you disappoint my guests. After all, I have a reputation to maintain. If you perform as a proper sub should, accepting whatever is done to you and giving no resistance, then tonight, when the guests are gone, I will introduce you to something beyond your wildest fantasies!"

I nod again and then hiss as once more my nipples and clit are surrounded by vacuum.

"I will return for you in 30 minutes," my Master tells me and exits the room, leaving me bound securely, with my nipples & clit being regularly pumped then released.