Australian Adveventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't understand do you? Wayne is our pimp he gets us our customers and he takes his 60% of the money. Its only because you're his friend you're getting it for free."

"So why does Alice not like him?"

By this time my cock was limp but Melanie wasted no time. She said, "Let me get that big thing hard so you can give me a good fucking." she laughed.

She went down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

"Tell me why were you nearly in tears over Alice."

She stopped sucking.

"Because I know Alice hates cock up her bum."

"You mean Wayne has your bum and Alice's bum?"

Melanie nodded. "He never puts it in our pussy."

"So what your telling me, Wayne is gay?"

Melanie never answered but put her mouth back onto my cock.

She stopped sucking and walked me to her bedroom and locked the door.

"Why are you locking the door?"

She said, "It's for your own good because Wayne may come back and want to penetrate your bum."

"You must be joking, I will rip his head off."

She laughed at me and explained:

"He creeps in and sticks a needle in you; does your bottom and when you wake up your bum's sore but you remember nothing."

I watched as Melanie slowly took off her clothing all but her skimpy panties. She lay on the bed, legs wide open and said

"Come on Ted. Put that big thing in my pussy, I will help you."

It was a feeling like no other as my cock eased into her juice filled hole. Her pussy gripped my shaft and she used her cunt muscles to squeeze my cock. Our bodies locked and gyrated in unison. She cried in orgasm, then my moment was on its way. I felt my balls tighten and then I cried out as spurt after spurt splashed the walls of Melanie's cunt. It was all over and we lay panting trying to get our breath back.

As I was getting dressed Melanie passed me her skimpy panties.

"These are yours they have your sperm in them or what has leaked out from my juice filled hole."

We chatted for a while before I left for home. "Do you think I could have Alice?"

It would cost you I don't think Wayne will give it for free."

The next weekend I got invited to a beach party. All the lads were going and plenty of girls so we were told. I gave a lift to Percy and Terry. We were chatting in the car and Percy told us that he went back and had sex with Alice. He said, "Do you know I had to pay and it was not cheap but she is good in bed".

As we were getting out the car Percy said, "I never drank much that night with Alice but woke up feeling very groggy. I must admit my bum felt sore and I don't know why."

It looks as though Wayne has had Percy's bum. The party got under way and there must have been at least 50 people there. It was a cool evening and with the sea breeze it felt chilly sometimes. There was lots of food and drink.

The dance music was blurring out from a ghetto blaster. We all split up and I saw Gary with his new girlfriend Pam. I danced with a girl; her name was Dora. We seemed to hit it off and had four more dances before going to sit down and have a couple of lagers out of those plastic cups. She was very well spoken, the reason being she worked as a nanny for some rich people and only went home for Christmas.

As we chatted I spotted Wayne walking with this girl towards the sand hills. I didn't want to leave Dora but I had to sort him out for what he did to Percy. I asked Dora would she like to go for a walk along the beach. She smiled then taking hold of my hand, she said, "Come on then let's go."

We were following Wayne but then he turned walking into the sand hills. I guided Dora the same way she said, "Ted I thought we were going along the beach.

"You trust me Dora don't you?" She looked into his eyes and said, "Ted I hope you don't think your having sex with me"

"The sex can come later." She laughed; "You cheeky bugger."

With no option, I had to shout out to Wayne. He saw me, and him and his girl walked back towards us. Hi Ted and who's your friend this is Dora and he said this is Tina. Can I have a word with you Wayne in private?

>We walked away from the girls leaving them chatting. As soon as we were over a small sand hill I stopped and Wayne turned as he did my fist struck him in the gut causing him to bend then my knee smashed into his face and as his head came up I punched him twice with my right then a upper cut with my left which left him flat out on the floor. He looked up and said

"Why Ted?"

"That's for screwing Percy's bum you bastard."

I went back to Dora and told Tina that Wayne had an accident. As we walked away hand in hand Dora said, "what are all the bits of blood on your hands"? I Steered Dora towards some sand hills, we sat and he told her the full story, missing out the part about having sex with Melanie.

There was a silence between us and it lasted for a while before Dora leaned over towards me and we had our first kiss. We kissed a few more times before getting up and walking back to the party.

The wind had picked up, swirling the soft sand around and it started to feel cold.

"Come on Dora lets have a race back to the car park."

We ran and laughed as we struggled with the soft deep sand. We got to my car panting, trying to get our breath back. We sat in the front seat there was a silence before I moved to kiss Dora. The kiss was a lot stronger than on the beach. The kissing intensified, as did the fondling as hands roamed in search of secret sexual places. The heat between our bodies the gasps followed by whimpers of joy. The gradual undressing I had managed to remove her small shoulder jacket unbuttoned her soft silk blouse exposing her satin bra. Her hands had not been idle, she had opened my shirt, undone the zip on my trousers, and then shoved my undies down to release my hard cock I felt her hand wrap around the shaft of my cock.

It was with some fumbling to get her bra undone to free her large tits with their long thick nipples. At this point out of nowhere a bright torch light shone into the car. I quickly tried to cover my cock and Dora covered her breasts the best we could.

Someone tapped on the window. I responded by winding it down. There were two police officers glaring in at us.

"Is everything all right? We have had an assault take place on the beach. We would advise you not to stay around too long."

"Ok officer," I replied as they turned and walked away. This upset Dora and she needed a lot of coaxing to continue with our sexual activity.

I made a few silly jokes, which made her laugh. We had the odd quick kiss with a whisper of how lovely she looked. My next task would not be easy because she was wearing trousers.

With the police visit it was going to be hard to convince her to let me pull them down. I had to take my time unbuttoning her trousers then gently moving my hand inside her silk panties. Her legs moved slowly apart allowing me access after rubbing on her clitoris and probing my finger into her tight vagina. Her reaction was good for me she manoeuvred to help me pull down her trousers and panties.

Dora had been slowly rubbing the shaft of my cock but she did ask me once her pussy was exposed, "Have you got a rubber?"

My heart sank and I thought this sexual encounter was over because I never carried them. I told her that I was good at withdrawing and wouldn't make her pregnant. I trust you Ted and I do like you a lot. Be gentle; you are only the second lad I've had sex with and you're a lot bigger than my first. I laid her on her back then climbed between her legs. I asked her did she want to guide me inside her. She nodded and closed her eyes as I felt her hand place my cock head at her entrance.

She moaned as I gently pushed my cock in. "Oh Dora you're so tight it feels like a vice round my cock."

I waited before edging some more, each time slightly withdrawing before going further inside her. I was almost fully in when she came coating the shaft of my cock with her warm juices. This started me thrusting. We both were now like rampant rabbits as her legs wrapped around me. She started to say what she wanted, with words like "fuck me, fill me up Ted. Oh, you feel so big."

Soon it became my turn. How I wanted to cream inside her, but I knew I couldn't. We both came together; our cries of orgasm rang out through the car. I could not say for certain that I had pulled out in time but I came all over her mound and round by the hole, and it had also landed just below her tits.

We got dressed and as I pulled out from the car park a police car arrived. As I drove Dora home she said, "That was the best sex I have ever had and could we do it again soon?"

I took her phone number and said, I would call her maybe next week as I was working long hours. We kissed goodnight and waved good-bye.

Meanwhile Wayne had gathered together a group of six big lads, all with steel toecap boots all carrying knifes and knuckle-dusters. Wayne was telling them what he wanted them to do and said he would provide pictures of the people he wanted worked over so they would spend a sometime eating hospital food.

Three weeks later I met up with Keith he said he was having a party at his house and did I want to come?

"Ok mate I'll see you about eight."

"Keith said you could bring a girlfriend as well."

My first thought was that I could take Dora. Give her a surprise and turn up at her house. So on the morning of the party I drove to Dora's house. I knocked on the front door and Dora opened the door. She looked surprised.

"Why hello Ted," she said her voice a bit shaky.

"Well, don't I get a kiss?"

She leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips. It was then I could smell something. I leaned in quickly as she retreated, taking her in my arms and kissing her with passion. It was then I knew what the smell was she smelt of sex.

As our bodies came apart I said, "Dora have you been having sex with someone?"

"I am sorry Ted but when you never called me I went out with a few friends to a disco."

"Is he still in your house?" She shook her head no, "I let him fuck me in the bus shelter. He's only just gone and I'm still wet between my legs. A smirk came across my face.

"Well are you letting me come in for coffee?" I asked Dora. She giggled then said come on in. As we walked down her hall towards the lounge I gripped her swaying bottom telling her how sexy she was and could we go to bed and have coffee later.

"Come on then," and she opened one of the doors. In the room was a bed the sheets all crumpled there were clothes littered over the floor items like panties bra's. I had to look twice there in bed was another girl she was asleep.

"Dora we can't do it here someone's in that bed."

Dora giggled then said, "Why not she had two lads last night the greedy bitch."

Meanwhile Percy was coming back from being at his mates. They had been with two girls, but neither had sex with them. Percy took a short cut to his house on that morning. He was going over in his mind what had gone on between the girl and him when he spotted a body on the pathway. Quickly Percy ran over to the body, which lays face down, and he struggled to turn it over, there was blood over this lad's face.

Thump on the back of his head. Percy fell forward landing on the body. The body came to life flicking Percy to one side as he fell to the floor - thump - he felt a boot, then another boot hit from the other side. Its all became a blur, as his head was pulled back by his hair and fists flew into his face from all angles. Then he screamed as he felt his both legs being smashed with a baseball bat. They dragged his limp body into a ditch and pissed over him.

Meanwhile Gary had taken his girlfriend Pam home. They had spent the night at one of their friend's houses. They had got drunk and nearly swapped partners but the other girl refused to take part. Pam had let Gary's friend into her panties and she had wanked him off before Gary shagged Pam on the living room carpet with his mate watching. They all had a good laugh because his mate had videoed them. Gary seen Pam to her front door then went home.

He parked his car in the driveway and was searching for his key when there was a loud crack. At first he felt nothing only heard the noise. Then pain rifled through his body as he slumped to the floor. Holding onto his leg he looked up, only to be kicked in the face. His nose split and broke. Blood poured out. Then he felt tape masking his mouth to silence his screams. He could feel his ribs being broken by the swinging baseball bats.

Me, Dora and Janette

Dora and I began kissing passionately as hands unbuttoned and removed various articles of clothing. Our breathing had become heavy and Dora's had become erratic. With whispers of sexual innuendos and cries of want followed by gasps for breath as fingers probed private parts.

Our bodies falling on the bed just missing the girl who we thought was asleep. We both lay panting as Dora dragged down my underwear exposing my hard cock. My hands shaking with nerves I desperately tried to stay in control. My mind raced, thinking about getting sloppy seconds. I had removed her panties, I lowered her bra exposing her erect nipples, which I sucked on with joy. I felt Dora's lips encase my bell end then her mouth drifted down my shaft.

We got into missionary position I thought it was Dora's hand guiding my cock into her nice open wet pussy. Then I realised it wasn't Dora's hand it was the other girl's. They both giggled; I had been set up. Dora moaned as my cock pushed open the walls of her cunt. She whispered in my ear Janette loves cock and when I told her about yours she couldn't wait.

I looked over at Janette who was playing with herself while watching us fucking. Dora said, "go and fill her hungry twat Ted." I nodded and withdrew from Dora, with Janette quickly getting on all fours waiting for my cock. I had just got into position and about to enter when there was a loud banging on the front door.

Dora said, "I'll go you two carry on." My god this Janet didn't even flinch as my cock sank fully home. Then we heard a scream and Dora shouting, "what has happened to you?"

Janette and I came running out at first I didn't recognise who it was laying there with blood over his face. It was Terry. He was badly beaten. I told Janette to ring for an ambulance.

I went with the ambulance to the hospital. They rushed Terry down to theatre for surgery. I was sat waiting in the AE when I saw Gary being wheeled off; I ran after them and caught them up. Gary managed to tell me Percy was dead he had bled to death in a ditch. Then Gary passed out they rushed him to the nearest cubicle in the A&E. Four hours later both Gary and Terry were dead.

I got a taxi home. I had just got through my front door when the phone rang. Your mates are dead your sisters are next I knew that voice and said, "Is that you Wayne?" He laughed, "You're the last to go you bastard."

I had to find my sisters and quick. I made a few phone calls but no joy. I then went to the local pub and the local café. The waiter in the café told me Kate was with Frank. Two hours later, and after asking several people, I knew the address of Frank's flat and had to get there quick.

Meanwhile Wayne had sent three of his thugs to Frank's address. They knocked on his door it was Kate who answered the door. They pushed their way past Kate nearly knocking her to the floor. Frank heard them and took action. He ran to his bedroom and reached for his special gloves they looked normal but were disguised knuckle-dusters.

He came out the bedroom to be greeted by the three thugs.

"Ok Frank, you're first, then we rape the girl and cut her tongue out."

One of the three lurched forward to attack Frank who moved quickly sending a swift right smashing the thug's jaw. He fell to the ground. "There are still two of us." then I burst through the door making sure Kate was out there reach. The two thugs were no match for Frank and me. The one I fought swung out with a punch. I quickly ducked and moved to one side, then hit him with a blow to the ribs. As he came forward I smashed his face with my elbow then as he fell to the floor, I kicked him in the face, which splattered his nose, and then dropped my knee into his neck. I looked over at Frank with specks of blood on him and his thug lay on the floor in a mess.

I asked Kate if she knew the whereabouts of Sandra. She said the last she had heard was Sandra was with this lad Justin. Our Sandra is in great danger we must find her and quick. I know Sandra likes the club on Filbert Street. Hopefully they may know Justin.

Lets tie these scum up and get there quick. We arrived at the club. It was dimly lit with a stage that had dance poles. The music droned in the background as we split up to ask various people if they knew anything about Justin.

Justin's flat consisted of a living room / bedroom and a small kitchen. It had no bath just a shower. They were both sat on the bed settee as Justin breathed heavily after Sandra had given him a blowjob. Sandra had also taught him about her private parts and how he should treat them. She had let him play with her body but never let him have sex with her.

There was a loud knock on the door and a voice shouted out "POLICE open up." Justin got up and slipped his trousers on then opened the door. Three thugs and Wayne charged into the flat. Poor Justin never stood a chance as one of the thugs punched him in the belly then held him round the neck.

Sandra had grabbed her dressing gown and just managed to cover her naked body. Wayne said' "What's your name?" looking at Justin who replied "fuck off you bastard."

"Oh you will regret that."

One thug gripped hold of Sandra by the arm then said let's have a bit of fun Wayne; I think she's game.

She looked at Wayne "So you think you're good enough to take me. I'll have you one at a time. Who's first, Wayne?"

She laughed. She pointed to one of the thugs

"Come on in the loo; let's see what you got."

He looked at Wayne

"Ok with you?"

Wayne said ok. She took him by the hand and led him into the loo. He closed the door and watched as she took off her dressing gown. She said "well. Drop the trousers," which he did. She looked at his hard cock. "Not bad," she said and grinned at him.

She then fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and began sucking him off. She glanced up at his face. His eyes were closed.

She slowly reached for the toilet brush. With one hand on his cock and the other hand holding the brush, the pointed end aimed at the thug's bum. As he groaned how good she was she drew her hand back then with precision thrust the handle up his bum. The shock stunned him and she had time to ram his mouth with the tie from her dressing gown. She then held his head and using both thumbs, poked them into his eyes.

He slumped to the floor unable to see; his sight gone. Sandra walked out the loo naked and said, "ok who's next". Your mate's recovering in the loo. So are you next?" pointing to the thug holding Justin. Wayne walked over and held Justin. "Ok", he said, "go and have your fun with the little slut".

Sandra took him by the hand and led him into the kitchen. "Ok drop your trousers let's see what you got," said Sandra.

He dropped them. "Oh nice one." She went to go down on her knees but he stopped her. Bend over the table while I have sloppy seconds. "Ok let me get a tablecloth from the drawer," she said. As she got the tablecloth she also picked up a carving knife. With the knife hidden in the cloth she turned and walked up along side him. As she threw out the cloth she sliced his erect cock off. He stood shocked as blood spurted out. His both hands reached between his legs.

"Oh fuck you bitch." Sandra twirled round thrusting the knife into his neck.