Australian Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

She didn't know exactly when she was laid on her back but she was willing and went with it as he unbuttoned her dress and parted it to reveal her the lacy bra that concealed her heaving breasts.

She stroked his penis with her hand as he pulled at her pink knickers and she lifted her hips to aid him as he pulled them down, the sensation of him sliding her panties down her legs was erotic and turned her on even more.

She urgently needed him inside her and pulled him closer, "Take me." She whispered with an almost breathless sigh.

Lost within their mutual desirers they forgot they were in the open air, everything but their bodies needs disappeared.

Williams let out a satisfied sigh that was matched by Felicity as he buried his cock inside her, she locked her legs around his back and pulled him deeper, her wet hole welcomed his intrusion and she ground her hips up to meet his.

Somewhere in his mind he couldn't believe she was letting him do this.

Somewhere in hers she felt ashamed to be acting this way but she ignored it and her bodies need for him to continue overruled any sensible thoughts.

Their lovemaking was fast and furious, the pair locked together and thrust at each other with passionate abandonment, uncaring if they were observed as they fucked one another with heaving sighs and muffled squeals.

Neither stopped kissing, unlike other times in her life, she wanted his mouth on hers as she thrust upwards with her hips, it felt too good to feel him passionately kissing her as his cock pounded in and out of her, the squelching sounds it made as it rammed in and out were delightful.

He wanted to make her cum, to feel her climax around his shaft, he was smitten and had fallen for her hard.

Other women were just a fuck, she was special, even after only meeting her twice, he felt something for her he had never felt for a woman before.

Felicity felt it too, she couldn't explain it then and years later she would still be unable to put it into words how it had felt to climax with him.

She shuddered and let out a muffled scream into his mouth as they kissed and she reached her climax, their mouths locked together but were not really kissing as he spurted into her shaking body, both sighing and moaning.

Energy spent, they melted together, he was still inside her as she kissed the corner of his mouth and whispered, "What the hell was THAT? Oh my GOD."

He nodded tiredly against her cheek, "I think I'm in love." He whispered truthfully.

Him saying the 'L' word sobered her like a slap.

She turned her head away from him and looked at the grass, she already had the love of her life, while she felt something incredibly special had just happened, she knew it was doomed.

She desperately wanted to tell him but couldn't, it would ruin everything she had just enjoyed.

Guiltily she half-lied, "me too."

*******

Over the next week she worked hard as her father PA but all her free time she spent with Elias, that was his name, Elias Williams.

She hadn't even known his first name when they had made love for the first time, now she couldn't get it out of her mind.

Elias would call or text and she went running, the sex got better and better, as hard to imagine as it was, their coupling seemed to have no ends to its heights.

One evening he had confessed a liking for Anal sex, Felicity had smiled, she liked that too and surprised him once more.

For him it was like finding the perfect sexual partner with the perfect combination of innocence and debauchery.

Deep down he knew it couldn't last, she was leaving in a few days and the chances of seeing her again would be far and few between, yet he couldn't help the way he felt.

For Felicity she too knew it was coming to an end, she was however determined not to lose him, her feelings had only deepened, he filled her sexual appetites and far more importantly he had not judged her when she had confessed to him that she needed sex regularly and had to satisfy that need.

He wasn't aware exactly how she did that but rationalised it the way men do, thinking she meant masturbation and the occasional fling with another man.

He was no stranger to emotionless sex.

He was willing to forgive just about anything if it meant she would be his.

Felicity knew she was telling partial lies and did feel bad about it, yet what was happening between them was good, it was fulfilling in a way she had never experienced with a man.

The day before she left for England she had cried as they made love, he was so nice and passionate, kissing away her tears in understanding as she whimpered and bucked beneath him, illogically trying to take a little bit of him with her.

******

A few Weeks Later.....

Felicity wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and spat the last of the bile into the toilet, her tummy still felt queasy and she moaned in annoyance.

Tiffy watched over Felicity with a look of concern, "that's the second time this morning." She said in a soft voice.

Flick nodded and went to the wash basin, splashing water over her face before daring to look at her half-sister.

They both knew the likely cause.

Felicity was a mess, it shouldn't have been possible, she had a contraceptive implant and had always been careful to keep it up to date.

It seemed that her body had ignored it's reputed ninety nine point nine percent effectiveness and let Elias' sperm impregnate her.

She let out a wail of frustration and sadness, sitting on the toilet with her head in her hands.

Tiffany lent over her, hugging her and couldn't help but let her own tears fall. She felt so sorry for Flick, the news that Elias had been killed in action on his first tour as a private contractor had shattered Felicity.

Finding out she might be pregnant with his child was messing her up even more.

Felicity pushed to her feet after her tears had finally stopped, she once more washed her face in the basin and looked at her pale reflection in the mirror.

The visage that stared back looked confused and uncertain, sadness tinged her puffy red eyes as she faced an uncertain future that none of them had planned for.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers