Author of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Gwen's self discovery continues in this second installment..
2.5k words
4.18
19.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gwen awoke the next day after her 'exciting' adventure from the night before, as she showered for the day which, thank goodness, was Saturday, she quickly dressed, grabbed a bagel and coffee, her car keys, and with her head up high... Gwen went shopping. She had a specific list in mind.

She drove to the drug store in the strip mall down the street and went in. Glancing around nervously, making sure no one she knew was within sight of her, she grabbed a box of condoms and some water-soluble lubricant. Then, looking over her shoulder again, she went up to the female pharmacist and asked her for some of the "day after" birth control pills.

'Better to be safe than it is to be sorry', she thought.

She noticed the long line at the front register and sighed as she turned around to head to the front. Sensing the embarrassment of the young lady in front of her, the Pharmacist offered to ring her purchases at her register. Gwen smiled her relief, paid for her purchases, and after thanking the woman, left with bag in hand.

Her next stop was a lingerie shop. As she had never bought lingerie before, she asked the sales lady for assistance and recommendations.

"We have a lot of featured items," the sales lady mentioned and showed Gwen to a rack bearing a sign that was designed like fire flames.

"This little number is currently our hottest item. The lace see-through teddy comes in black, red, and pink.

"We also have some very nice bra and thong combo's on sale. Do you know your sizes? If not, i really should measure you first."

Gwen tried not to fidget as she was measured and merely nodded or shook her head, when the sales lady recommended something. At the end of this segment of her shopping trip, she left Seductions with seven bra and thong sets and one see-through black lace teddy.

She put her purchases into the trunk of her car, then withdrew her list and studied it again. Just a few items remained... a dress and some candles to set the mood. She went into the nearby dress shop and found just what she was looking for on the first rack she stopped near. Securing her purchase in its box, she then headed back to the car so she could stop at the Candle Shoppe on her way home. focus was on the night that would change her life forever.

That afternoon when she had finished shopping and gotten back to her apartment, with her mind focused on the night ahead and that it would change her life forever, she decided to give Cole a call.

"Cole?"

"Yes, speaking. Who's this?" "This is Gwen from the other night."

"Who? I am really sorry. I met a lot of women last night, and sadly the names escape me."

"Oh. Um....I'm the virgin."

"Oh Gwen! Hello. What's up?"

"I was really hoping we could discuss what happened last night. Could you meet me for lunch?"

"Uh sure. Where can I meet you and when?" "At Lazolli's in a hour."

"Yeah, sure I know Lazolli's. I'll see you then."

"Okay thanks, bye."

"Bye."

She hung up the phone, placed a shaking hand over her heart and finally let out a deep breath, then moved into her room to begin dressing for lunch... for Cole.

She wore a simple flowing white dress and had her hair up with just a few ringlets cascading around her face. This was the point of no return, the embarrassments of all embarrassments! Like Wendy in Peter Pan, she was now walking the plank.

When she got to Lazolli's, she ordered two glasses of red wine and calamari for a appetizer. She sipped on the wine as she nervously checked the clock every few seconds. She needed this time to think how exactly she was going to word what she wanted to say.

"Gwen? Hi!"

"Hi Cole!"

"Red wine, my favourite."

She smiled as Cole lowered himself into the seat opposite.

He sat and picked up his glass, taking a small sip as he savored the flavor.

"I'll come straight to the point Cole. I wanted to apologize for my behaviour last night, it was rather embarrassing for me."

He put the glass down and looked up at her feeling slightly confused.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have accepted the money; it was a stupid idea."

"Actually, that idea is exactly why I asked you to meet me."

"What are you thinking?"

She picked up the dish of calamari and offered it to Cole, smiling as she watched him take some then dip it in the sauce that came with the appetizer

"I've been thinking since last night and have decided the idea of taking my virginity was a excellent one. i mean, you are a professional and this would strictly be a professional matter."

He sipped on the wine again and nodded.

"So you want to hire me?"

"Yes, that is exactly my intention. I assume you are free next weekend?"

"I am."

"Great, I will be needing you for three days. What's your price?"

"Two thousand five hundred dollars."

"Done. Cash is acceptable I presume?"

"Cash is fine, in 50s and 20s"

"Of course."

"May I take your order?"

"I will have the lasagna and Caesar. What will you have Cole?"

"The spaghetti and steak...well done. And when you bring the lady's salad, would you bring another bottle of the red wine please?"

"Very good Sir. I will be right back with your salad and wine."

"Gwen? I am curious about something though. Do you mind if I ask why the sudden change of thought?"

"I figured I might as well lose it with no emotional attachment...."

Cole shrugged his broad shoulders and as he looked away briefly, he took another sip.

"Here is all the information you need," she said handing over a envelope.

"The cash will be given upon your arrival."

Cole reached for the envelope then placed it in his bag just as the waiter arrived and placed Gwen's salad down in front of her then brandished the wine so Cole could inspect the label. At the man's nod, the waiter pulled the cork, then poured the red fluid into the empty glasses.

'This girl is just another customer, not very different from any other woman who frequents the club scene. But, if that is true, then why can't I stop thinking about her?' He pushed his personal feelings aside as this thought intruded.

'This is business, never personal. Keep it straight Cole.' His thought concluded.

They ate in silence, but Cole hardly ate his food. He kept looking up at her, watching her. He didn't want to miss a single expression that crossed her lovely face. Gwen ignored him, keeping her eyes on her food, but she could feel his eyes... staring. Suddenly Gwen felt like blushing.

He never agreed to meet clients outside the work place before, but Gwen was something else. She wasn't like any woman he'd ever met. And that kiss was the best he'd ever had; her lips were so warm and soft....

He would've taken her right then and there if she had asked him to. He shifted in his seat, nibbling on his steak, his eyes never leaving the cleft between her breasts.

She blushed crimson as she reached up and brushed a ringlet out of her face and their eyes met and held... that look causing Cole to smile and set his mind racing.

"Are you not hungry Cole?" She questioned with light concern.

"Guess not," he replied pushing the plate away.

"You look beautiful tonight Gwen, and I am not only saying that because you are hiring me."

"Thank you Cole," she said smiling, then raised her glass and slowly took a sip of the red wine.

"You don't seem like the type to drink..."

"No, I'm not. But since I've hired someone to have sex with me, I decided that having a drink is not the biggest sin."

"Have you ever had a smoke?"

"No."

"By God, you are a saint-like aren't you!"

She rolled her eyes and downed the rest of the wine, licked her lips and smiled up at Cole with a devilish look in her eyes.

He winked at her and withdrew the lighter from his pocket, then waved it around in front of her face.

"You want to try it?"

"What about cancer?"

"What is this? I think it's Gwen being a chicken!"

"Pfft NO!" She snorted defiantly, grabbing the lighter out of his hand.

"Let me pay the bill Blondie, then we can go smoke this cancer stick."

He couldn't help but laugh as he watched her strut over to the waiter. She smirked over at him as she paid for the meal, it suddenly became so very clear to him right then as she smiled over at him. He actually liked Gwen.

He picked up his wine glass and drained what was left, then refilled his glass and drained the refill as well. As he emptied his glass twice, he kept telling himself that his line of 'work' was always business never personal; always business never personal.

Gwen came back to the table, released her hair clip and shook her hair loose, tossing the ringlets away from her face. She then made to pick up her purse and curling her finger at Cole, she beckoned for him to follow.

He downed the last sip of wine, picked up his bag and jogged after her. As Gwen walked in front of Cole, he noticed how the loose fabric accentuated the shape of her back side. He watched the fabric sway and cling, then slowly licking his lips he lightly laid a hand on her ass.

Gwen gasped as she felt Cole's hand cup the cheek of her buttocks. Not satisfied with this touch, he pulled her around to face him and he brushed her hair away from her neck and skimmed his lips along her ivory smooth skin.

A low moan escaped from between Gwen's lips as she felt his teeth graze her ear lobe, and his one hand squeezed the cheek of her buttocks again and he slowly ran his other hand up her body until he was able to knead her breast.

The waiter cleared his throat, and Cole looked over at him and winked. Thoroughly embarrassed now and feeling the heat in her face, Gwen covered her face with her hands and practically ran out through the restaurant doors.

Cole ran after her, just barely managing to grab her by the upper portion of her arm and spun her around, pulling her into his embrace. Gwen let her head fall against Cole's chest as her heart pounded wildly. She felt her arms wrap around Cole's neck as the sobs started. Cole lifted her chin up and nearly came undone at the sight of tears building in Gwen's eyes.

"Gwen, honey what's wrong?"

She buried her face in his chest and sobbed. He pressed his lips to her forehead and smoothed the hair away from her face.

"Shh, shh, Gwen please tell me why you're crying."

"I don't know who I am anymore..." she sniffled as she wiped at the errant tears.

"What do you mean?"

"I am a stranger to myself," she whimpered.

"In a good or bad way?"

"I don't know. I like the way I am feeling now that I am exploring, but it scares the hell out of me."

"Gwen, you don't think I am scared? I don't just go and meet clients, I don't allow my emotions to rule me either. But when I'm around and with you, I can't control myself."

"What do you mean?" she asked calmly.

"I mean I don't know who I am anymore either...."

She stared up at his confused face as he just shrugged, pulled two cigarettes out of the pack and handed one to Gwen. Cole then lit his own and took a drag.

Gwen took his lighter and lit hers then took a drag, Cole tried to suppress a laugh as she started to cough uncontrollably. He lost it though and just started laughing out loud as he saw Gwen's face turn green.

She glared at him defiantly, trying to regain control and stifle her coughing. She smoked the entire cigarette. Cole grinned as he watched the color come back to Gwen's cheeks, and he was surprised she had gotten the hang of it quicker then he had expected.

"Would you like to come with me to the club tonight?"

"I don't know, I haven't recovered from the headache I got last night from that awful party music."

He smirked at her sass, flicking the cigarette to the ground. He wanted to spend more time with her was that so much to ask?

"Come on Gwen, tell me one reason why you won't join me."

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close, nibbling on her bottom lip. She closed her eyes and sighed. Gently pulling her away from him, Cole whispered softly into Gwen's ear.

"Will you come tonight? For me?"

Her lips tingled from his kiss, she touched them.

"You really want me to go tonight?" She asked dazed.

"Yes, I really want you to go."

"Okay I will be there."

"Ah Gwen thank you! Thank you!"

He picked her up and spun her around, she laughed sweetly and grinned down at him.

Holding her in his arms, his smile faded as his face became serious. He moved a ringlet away from her face and quietly gazed down at her.

"God, you're beautiful."

She laughed easily and gave him a soft kiss.

"Well thank you, you're not so bad yourself."

"I mean it Gwen, you are just.....incredible."

She blushed.

"Cole this is crazy....."

"What do you mean?"

"We do not even know each other, yet here we are acting as if we have been lovers for years."

"Yeah it does seem a little crazy doesn't it."

"Why this connection then?"

"Two people like each other; it can happen quickly all the time... don't you think?"

"The only time I have ever seen this happen is in books and movies..."

"Well babe maybe we are the real deal."

"Maybe..."

"Do you have your car Cole?"

"Not tonight, I took the bus over. I don't like parking in this area....you can never find a space."

"Come on, I will give you a ride. Where do you live?"

"Over by first avenue."

As they drove in silence, there was a slight tension between them. He placed his hand on hers as it rested on the gear shift. When there was a red light, Cole would lean over and give Gwen a rough, bone-melting kiss on her lips.

"This is it here, Gwen."

She stopped the car, and Cole bent to kiss her one last time before he got out of the car. As she readied to drive off, he tapped on her window. Gwen rolled it down and Cole smiled, and asked softly...

"You want to come up?"