Auto-Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Fine. Blowjobs it is." It was kind of funny to have a relationship that revolved around sucking yourself off.

The next couple of days he couldn't come over but Friday he said I could come over his house. His mom and dad were going away overnight and he would be at home by himself. I agreed and made plans to sleep over.

I showed up at his house around 7 and he met me at the door in a pair of shorts and nothing else. He said, "I don't feel like answering the door naked, just in case."

I said, "I brought a pair of shorts for just that purpose."

He told me to put my stuff in the room and I went upstairs by myself. When I got there I decided to get naked. That's why we were here and I should get into the spirit. I was folding my clothes when Mike came in with a couple of beers. He said, "Jeez. You're not wasting time."

"Well, what are we here for? I am actually looking forward to just being naked tonight."

He put the beers down and dropped his shorts and his erection popped out like a springboard. The sight of this and the feeling of being nude was also giving me an erection. He said, "I'm looking forward to it also. Obviously." And then he pointed down to his dick. I laughed and he said, "Now, look at how far I can get."

He laid down on the floor and put his legs over his head and touched his toes to the floor behind him. I looked down and he was getting real close. I inched a little closer and said, "Here, let me try something." I got over right next to him on my knees and grabbed his knees to see if I could get him closer. It helped a bit but he really needed me to push his butt down. I wasn't thinking about it, but when I looked down my dick was inches from his face, and he was looking right at it. I said , "Focus. Let me try something else." I stood up and got over him and straddled my feet on either side of his legs and reached over to try and push his butt down but it was a bad angle. I said, "Here, let me try from the other side. I'm going to stand down by the base of your back and try to push down a little. Let me know if it hurts."

He said okay and I went down on the other side. In his vulnerable position my dick and his ass were real close, but I didn't want to fuck him in the butt. I was doing something that was incredibly erotic, but that's about it. I grabbed his legs just above his butt and tried to push down lightly to see if I could help him bridge the distance. I could help a bit, but was really at an even more awkward angle since I wasn't trying to rub my dick in his ass. I slipped a bit and my dick slipped right onto him and I backed up. I was off to the side and my dick slapped across his ass cheeks and it felt so great. I slid across his legs, feeling my dick as it slid across him. It was electric. I closed my eyes and pushed back and forth a couple more times real slow. I heard mike say, "Hey." I said, "I just can't get a good angle here." I backed up a bit, at least I got my raging hardon off of his ass, and tried to push him down.

He said, "Let go for a second. Take a look." I got down where I could see better and laid down on my side. He had his hands behind his knees and had pulled himself down close enough where he could almost lick the tip. His dick was curved a bit and didn't line up well and he probably could get more in if he lined up. I said, "Can I help here?" Mike must have been a combination of frustrated and excited because he said, "Please." I reached in and pushed his dick closer to his mouth with my fingertips but it slid off quickly. Mike said, "Hey." I don't think he expected me to touch him, but before he could protest again I grabbed it in my hand and put the head right on his lips. He stopped fighting immediately and licked the tip of his own dick. He pulled off and said, "Keep it there," and then he went to work on the tip. He was licking and kissing the tip and moving his lips over the tip. I have done this before and it is an amazing feeling. I thought about stroking his dick to help him out but I knew from experience he would easily get to climax with what he was doing and that he would probably enjoy doing this by and for himself. I just held it steady and let him do all the work. He could get his mouth over the head just slightly, and he was moving the head in and out and I watched as he got closer and closer. The orgasm was no surprise this time and he took it all in. Like my first time, he licked and rolled it over his mouth and tongue with cum flowing over his face and shooting into his mouth and hair. I decided to let him go, but I stroked his dick a couple of times before I did.

Mike dropped his legs down and tried to get his wind back. His feet hit with a thump and his dick flopped about, still oozing and the whip action shot a big drop onto my arm. In a moment he was smiling and said, "That was great. Thanks for the helping hand."

"No problem."

"Were you trying to poke my ass there?"

I was a little taken back, one for the fact he said something and two for the enjoyment I had. "I guess I got a little caught up in the moment. It felt great rubbing against skin and I lost myself for a moment."

"And, you grabbed my dick."

"You asked for help."

I sat back and was talking to him, but none of this was confrontational or angry. It sounded more like busting balls. I was rock hard from all of this, and I absentmindedly was stroking my dick while talking to him. He was laying down still looking at the ceiling, with fresh cum all over his face.

"I didn't think you'd stroke it."

"I was just helping out. I only gave a couple of pumps. You were doing a great job all on your own."

Mike smiled, "Yeah, that was awesome. I think I swallowed some."

"You got some everywhere, even my arm." I looked down on it, still stroking myself slowly. I don't know why, but I lifted my arm to my mouth and looked at it closer. I smelled it, and suddenly licked it off. The taste was so similar to my own, but the fact that I just ate cum off of my arm made me pump a little more intently. I was pretty much just jerking off.

Mike looked over, "Did you just eat it?"

"I wiped it off."

"With your tongue."

I didn't say anything back, but I was looking at him at stroking it seriously. I had spread my legs apart so from his angle he could even see under my balls to my asshole. Being looked at from that angle turned me on. The cum on my lips turned me on. The rubbing of my dick and his ass, holding his dick in his mouth for him, and now stroking my dick had me so turned on I couldn't stand it.

"I'm really going to lose it here. Mind if I suck myself off? Then we can get back to normal."

He said, "Sure, suck your cock. I'll just lay here."

I did the same thing he did and made some room, and then flipped my legs over my head. It was a vulnerable position, but at this point I just needed some release. So, in a half a second from me telling him, I was giving myself a blowjob. I know he was watching like before, but I wasn't thinking about that when I flipped over and from where he was he couldn't see. He moved around and watched me taking it deep and said, "I can't wait until I can suck my cock like that. You go so far down." He said, let me get a better view, and got up and walked behind me. I wasn't paying attention until I felt his dick rubbing between my ass cheeks. He started rubbing his hands over the bottom of my legs and up to my ass and then back down again, while he kept sliding his dick in my ass crack and across my asshole. All of it became too much, and I started having an intense orgasm into my mouth. Over and over I shot, and this time I swallowed as much as I could. If you could see me it would have been apparent the effort I was making. It was an intense orgasm, and although I held on for as long as I could I had to pull off and catch some air. As I was righting myself on the floor cum dripped off of my dick and landed back on my mouth and upper lip. Without thinking a licked my lip and sucked it all down.

"Crap, you eat it too?"

I said breathlessly as I tried to calm back down, "I don't eat crap, I just drink my own cum."

I looked up at him, "What was with all of the rubbing? I could feel your sloppy dick against my asshole." I sat up a bit, and sat down next to me.

He said, "You were helping me out, right? I just helped you too. Fair is fair."

"I didn't go dragging a wet dick through your ass, nor shoot cum on you." He closed his eyes and laughed, and I had a quick idea. I scooped some of my cum off of my chin and slapped it right onto his lips. He stopped laughing and grabbed his mouth. I said, "There, now we know what each of us tastes like."

"Fucker."

"Whatever. You sucked your own dick and came in your mouth, you watched me and slid your dick in my ass and I'm the fucker for swabbing my cum on your mouth."

"I didn't slide my dick in your ass. Cocksucker."

"Now, you're a cocksucker too."

He said, "I'm going to clean up."

"Yeah, you have cum all over you. You should try to swallow more."

He got up and went to the bathroom and wiped his face and I brushed past him to pee. I felt my dick rub across his ass on the way by and he turned only a bit as I passed. I was peeing and told him that I wanted to take a shower and clean up. He told me the towels were in the hall and I moved past him again. This time he stepped forward to let me by, but I stepped closer and rubbed my dick on him again. Hey said, "Hey, what the fuck."

"Just being a dick."

"I think your dick is being a dick."

I grabbed a towel and rinsed off. When I got out Mike was still trying to get everything off of his face and hair, and I told him, "Not going to work unless you want to walk around with cum on you. You need to rinse off."

"Is that what you do?

I said, "You have to swallow more, or at least get all of the cum in your mouth and spit out later."

I dried off and Mike went out to get a towel. He came back in and I hung my towel up and I noticed that he had another woodie. I said, "If you're just going to cum all over yourself again maybe you should wait."

He looked at me all serious. "This is a lot of really gay shit happening here."

"Gay?"

"We are sucking ourselves off, in the room with each other. You and I ate our own cum, and even tasted each other's cum. We're slapping dicks against asses and walking around for weeks now with each other fully naked while we jerk off and all kinds of shit. That's gay."

"But do you like women?"

Mike said, "Yes. I love tits and ass and I don't even think about guys at all. When we aren't doing this shit I don't even consider it. I only think about my dick when I jerk off, not guys at all."

"Then we're not gay. I feel the same way. I am enjoying this, and I feel like we are sharing some intimate moments but if not for just basically masturbating together then my mind is on women."

"Masturbating together? We are going way past a circle jerk."

"Agreed."

"So what should we do?"

"Do you want to stop it, because I don't. Aside from a few uncomfortable moments, this has been fun for me."

"I don't really want to stop it either, but I'm worried about what could happen."

I said, "Like what? Really gay shit?"

"You know what I mean. I don't want to stop liking women."

"This isn't going to stop that. You like girls, then you like girls. That's it. We're just jerking off together."

"Well, we stepped over that boundary a little, don't you think?"

I motioned to his dick. "Looks like you are enjoying it."

He looked down at his dick and them to mine. "And so are you."

"So what do you want to do?"

He said, "Clearly there are some boundaries. We should define them and stay within them."

"Like what? We already sucked ourselves off and watched each other cum everywhere."

"That's going to stay inbounds, cause that's the whole point of this."

I thought about it for a moment. "How about what we have done is inbounds, and things close related but some other things are out."

He said after a moment, "Okay. What have we done already."

"Okay, aside from sucking our cocks. We ate each other's cum. I grabbed your dick and pumped it so cum eating and jerking each other off is fine."

"Cum eating? I don't want to make a habit of you rubbing cold cum in my mouth."

"Okay. That was busting balls anyway. We rubbed our dicks on each other and that was fun, so that's in."

"Fine."

I thought about it, "Look, this doesn't make us gay or nothing. I don't think that's really going on."

He said, "What would you think is a gay act? Really, where is the line? Assfucking? Blowjobs?

Nobody had said that yet, but it stirred me up, and my dick very visibly twitched. "I don't think I want anything in my ass except for my fingers."

"What?"

"I finger my ass sometimes when I'm playing with myself."

"Really? I rub mine but never put anything inside."

"It feels good. I like it.

"Okay, so we have some rules. Plus, no kissing."

I agreed, "That's gay."

"I really wanted to do this anyway since you said your dick got bigger."

I smiled, "It did. Getting a blowjob every day has done wonders. But you're not small, you're just not flexible. We're about the same size, see?"

He said, "Maybe. I'll get a ruler."

I said, "That's no way to tell. Here." I moved in close and put my dick against his. I grabbed our dicks and pushed them together and walked in. "See, they're almost the same. My dick hits you just about an inch before yours hits mine." I had both of our dicks, and I pumped them a couple of times together. The feeling was awesome, and I didn't look up to see if he liked it. I squished them so they rubbed on top and underneath and when they were incredibly hard I let go and stepped back.

I smiled, "New rule. Crossing swords is okay. Rubbing them together is okay. We can jerk each other off too. All okay."

He didn't want to admit it, but the feeling was still there and since I was in control for a moment he just nodded. I wanted to hear him say it. "Okay? We can rub them together?"

"Fine."

"And, we can jerk each other off."

"Fine."

I was ready to ask. "How about blowjobs?"

"What?"

"Blowjobs. You suck my cock, I suck yours? I cum in your mouth, you come in mine?"

"I wasn't thinking about it."

"Clearly you are now. Look at your dick."

He looked and was slowly pumping his dick that looked like it was ready to explode. He was a bit surprised, though I don't know why. Since we started this he had been watching me suck my dick, trying to suck his own. He came in his face a hundred times, in his mouth as many times as I saw him do it so I didn't understand his hesitation.

I said, "Like this". I leaned over and took the end of his dick into my mouth. I felt his spongy head and could taste his precum on my tongue. He was still pumping as I took more of him into my mouth. I let him pump and as soon as I heard him say, "oooh" I knew he was okay with it.

The oddest thing was that I had a dick in my mouth that wasn't mine. I had been giving blowjobs to myself for months on a daily basis, but now I was doing it and I couldn't feel it. It was erotic; disturbingly erotic. I took his hand off and tried to see how much I could get into my mouth and I was surprised how far I could get without gagging. I put my hand on him and stroked him slowly as my mouth went up and down. I pulled off and stood back up.

"Okay. Sucking each other off is in."

He looked like he was enjoying it and wanted me back. With a bit of lust he said, "Okay. It's in. It's in."

I said, "It's weird sucking on you. I'm used to feeling something. Maybe to help me through this we could do it together."

He said "Sure," And grabbed me by the dick and pulled me over to his bed. He laid down and I arranged my head next to his dick. I reached out and started to stroke it and he did the same.

"I'll do to you what I like and you do the same, okay? Then it will be like blowing myself and it won't be gay. Plus, you'll get to feel what you're missing."

He already was ahead of me and started to lick my head and up and down my shaft. I was stroking him watching it as I felt the warmth of his mouth close over my dick. As soon as he did I put him back into my mouth and started to give a blowjob. I worked it like I never could to my own dick because of the angle and strain of doing that to myself. I felt him mirroring my moves and we both settled into a rhythm. I put my hand and caressed his ass and thigh and ran my hand up his ass crack. I could smell his ass so I stopped and brought my hand back to where it was, stroking his dick. We already came just moments ago so we were holding up very well but eventually I could feel him getting harder and his motions were starting to get erratic, less fluid. I realized he was going to cum and I had to make a quick decision, cum in my mouth or on me. His dick got rock hard, his balls shifted, he pulled off of me and "Oh God " or something like that and I decided to give him the orgasm you can't give yourself. I took him down. The first shot hit the back of my mouth and I pumped him over and over into me while sucking as hard as I could. He tried pulling back when it got to be too much but I stayed on him and helped him find a new level. He calmed down and pumped in to my mouth. I swallowed. It surprised me when I did it.

He started rubbing his face and mouth on my dick again and then took me back in. I was so excited by this I didn't last long. I shot into his mouth and it clearly surprised him, but he did what I didn't and stayed on it. I couldn't stop and when I looked down he was on it stroking and sucking with almost every drop going into his mouth. He pulled off me and kept stroking away as cum ran down his chin and hand. I decided I wanted to taste my cum so I swung around and gave him a deep kiss. Cum from each of us mixed in our mouths as we swirled cum and tongues around.

After this intense and passionate kiss I pulled back and realized how we wound up. Our cum was indiscernible from each other on our faces and or dicks were deflating against each other. There was body fluid everywhere. We rolled apart and tried to catch our breath. After a few moments of laying there trying to understand what we had just done, Mike said, "What just happened."

I said, "We broke a rule, we kissed."

"Yeah, that was out of bounds. Let's avoid that."

"Good. Everything else is inbound."

"Yeah. Blowjobs are fine."

I got up and started to head for the shower. "I need to clean up again." I decided to just let it all out there. We had sucked each other off but not talked about what was going on from the moment we started hanging out. "Look. I like sucking myself off. I like the feel of it and I'll probably continue. This was fun and a lot easier, so we should do this to each other rather than to ourselves, at least most of the time."

He smiled a bit as he lay on the bed and rolled over on his back and stretched. He was long and limber and his dick was sitting there on top for all to see.

I said, "C'mon into the shower. You can scrub me off and wash my ass."

He looked for a second at the ceiling and then rolled over, "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"No. That would be gay. You can stroke me while you finger my ass though. That's okay."

12