Auto Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

Pam shifted in her seat as Sam drove on. His driving took on a sense of urgency as he focused on getting to their home as quickly as possible. They were still about 10 minutes away, but traffic did seem to be flowing. He tugged a little at his damp pants and pulled them together and covered himself. At the same time, Pam decided that she might provide a little incentive to Sam and slid her skirt a little higher, turning as much as her seatbelt allowed toward him. "I think I'll keep my motor going while you drive. I hope this won't distract you too much." Her voice had a sweet pouting quality to it and as she spoke, she spread her legs before moving them together to slide her panties down to her ankles. "That feels much better, they were getting so wet." Her one hand raised her skirt a bit more as her other hand slid beneath and began to slowly rub her moist pussy. "Mmmm. That feels good, although I must admit I should have shaved this weekend. I hope you don't mind a little fur."

Sam shot a quick glance at her. "I never mind a little hair. Your pussy is nice whether it is bald or with a muff. Maybe I'll just have to help you shave it sometime this week. How's that sound for something a little different?" Her turned back to the road and kept up a good pace toward their destination.

Pam smiled and returned to her rubbing. Not too much, she didn't want to get too excited before they got home, but just enough to keep herself excited and wet. As she rubbed, she could also feel the motion of the car. This would be a sweet use of the car that drove itself. Using the motion to add to the sensation. She felt herself getting a bit more excited so she rested her hand on her mound. The steady pressure allowed her to calm some. She knew that the stimulation and then retreat made the ultimate climax much more intense and satisfying. That was what she was going for and she figured she could move herself close to the edge several times before they got home. Once parked they could jump in back and join together. She might have Sam go down on her or if she was close, might just have him start filling her with his cock. The time between his hand job and now should be plenty for the erection to return. And he always lasted a good bit for his second round. She contemplated whether she should let him go at her doggy style or if they should do it face to face. She decided she would ask for his input. "So, Sam, when we get to the parking lot, you want to lick me? You eat me so good. Or you want to jump in back and slip your cock in me? I'm so wet that It should take you right in. How do you want it? I just want it bad, Give it to me, will you?" She parted her legs again to give him a preview of what he could expect.

He was thinking along the same lines and looked over to admire her pink slit as her fingers danced around them, rubbing the growing button of her clit. "I'm getting so hard again I want to just jump in back and start pounding away in you. You game for some doggy style? I love watching my cock slide in you that way. And you have such a fine ass to hold on to." Their street came into view and he put on his blinker. "You look so wet, but I think I can manage to add my own juices to that. We should be home in just a minute or two." Sam turned on the street and had a clear run to the parking area for their apartment. Once in the lot, he could park at the far end that was shaded by a large oak tree. The car would still be visible, but it would be a little less obvious what was going on inside the vehicle. But the possibility of being seen was an exciting point for both of them.

"Sounds great, hon. I'm just keeping it warm for you here. I think a nice session of doggy style sounds great. You go in so much deeper that way. Can't wait for you to park and fill me up." Pam was talking in short quick sentences. She did that when she became excited, and she was definitely excited about the possibility of fucking in the back of the car. There was the thrill of being outside and possibly observed as well as the need to try to be somewhat quiet. She could be loud at times and that had led to some awkward moments when their neighbors had knocked on their mutual wall during one particular bout of lovemaking. If anything, it had made her cum harder knowing that someone was listening. She rubbed harder as Sam turned into the lot and glided into the last spot beneath the tree.

"Race you to the back" Sam said as he undid his belt and opened the door in one swift motion. He immediately opened the rear door and sat in the back.

Pam was only a step behind and she fell into the back and threw her arms around Sam planting a warm wet kiss on his lips. "Turn me over, Sam. Do me from behind. I want your cock in me. Deep. Fuck me, boy." Her tongue darted back in his mouth and wrestled with his as they held tight.

Sam pushed her away and immediately turned her. She felt a hand press on her back, forcing her head and torso down while his other hand raised her skirt revealing her white ass with a wet pink slit in the middle. "Ummm. Now that is a delightful view. Fresh hot pussy. Looks good enough to eat. But I'm going in. I'm gonna bury my dick in you. Hope you are ready, here it comes." Sam twisted himself slightly and kept one hand in the middle of Pam's back while he freed his cock from his pants. It was hard again, harder than before if that was possible. He guided the tip to her waiting hole and teased it slightly by rubbing the tip from one end to the other. He placed the tip at the entrance and pushed. It slid in and he let it continue until the shaft was buried deep inside her. "I'm all in, Pam. Filling you up. Good girl, you got it all." A moment to savor the sensation of having his entire member surrounded by hot wet flesh, coursing with the pulse of her blood rushing through her excited body and he began to slide out. And he slid back in faster, then out. He began an increasing rhythm of sliding in and out as he held tightly to her hips.

Pam felt him fill her and begin to slide in and out. She reached one hand back not to rub, but to maintain the pressure on her clit. She could feel his shaft rub against her. It would get her off in no time at all. Her blood pounded, with her head down she could hear it in her ears. She felt a rising warmth inside, she was about to climax and this time she would let it happen. She had gotten close two, maybe three times on the drive, but had pulled back from the edge. This time she would let it go. Sam could pound away and get himself off. During her cumming or after. She didn't care. She was about to, no she was cumming. "Ahh. Oooooo....Oh fuck yeah, yeah. In me, fuck me. Yeah. I'm cumming. Do me Sam!" She babbled some, and made a wonderful moan that got louder as she felt herself lose more control. She felt filled and hot and wet. She felt her own muscles rolling and grasping onto Sam as he slid in and out faster and harder. The sound of him driving in to her raised ass made a slap each time he came to a stop followed by a slight sucking noise as her lips reluctantly let him pull back. She felt almost like it was happening outside her body. She was warm and full and blood rushed to her head.

Sam held her hips and moved in and back. They hadn't had such an intense session for a while and it made him more excited the more she pushed back on him and then as she began to climax he felt her pussy begin to suck him like a separate entity. It was like this was no longer just Pam, but a new being focused on making him cum. As Pam began to moan he felt his cock begin to become excited again. He thrust it in as far as he could and let his cum drain into the hot wet depths. It quickly filled her and by the second spurt the mixture of juices began to seep out of Pam. Sam remained buried inside and held her in place by her hips. Finally, reluctantly he released her and slid back, his cock falling out of her.

Pam reached for the towel and put it between her legs to soak up the gush of cum that came forth as she tilted up. "Whew. That was amazing! I haven' felt you cum like that in, well, a while. And I damn near passed out. And I think we'll need to be cleaning the car a little later. What a lovely mess we made! How about dinner? I'm starved!" Pam bounced on the towel to get the rest of the wetness absorbed, smoothed her dress and opened the door. Her mind started spinning with what they had just done and how amazing it would have been if they had been doing that at 50, no 60, maybe even 80 miles an hour. She knew she and Sam could develop a decent - make that an indecent - proposal for how to best use a driverless vehicle.

-0-

Sam and Pam reviewed the proposal outline for the AAV Supplemental Systems during the week agreeing that they would work on it in depth during the coming weekend. The timeline was straightforward, as were the directions. They both had grown to appreciate how simple Dearing kept Acme. No meeting should last more than an hour. If it did or if it became non productive in your eyes, you were free to walk out. The proposal had a one month deadline for submission, and was to be no more than five pages in length. You did not need to build a working prototype, but there should be proof of concept. There was emphasis on using company resources, especially the management team for advice, ideas or more as had been mentioned in the original announcement. That was where Pam and Sam decided to begin their discussion.

"Okay, we have our basic idea, free time in the vehicle should involve pleasure. Sensual and sexual pleasure in particular. So who do we pitch this to? I don't see the upper management being particularly prudish, but who might be the most receptive?" Pam asked to start their brainstorming session. "I figure the person we involve can offer ideas but also can advocate as it goes through the levels."

"Yeah, I thought about it. Some of the managers would shoot it down or just see it as dirty. Thompson for example. He'd listen, but I can't see him moving it forward." Darryl Thompson was their direct vice president involved with logistics and supply. Sam continued. "How about Ms. Hoskins. She has a Marketing background, I'm betting she was more than a little hot back in her day, still is for what a 50 year old woman? I think she might be a good start. Besides, if we get a female advocate, this won't be seen as just a way for guys to get their jollies. I mean, clearly you had as good a time getting off in the car the other day as I did. Imagine doing that at highway speed? I call it an 'equal opportunity' option."

Pam thought about it. The two of them were more practical, having engineering backgrounds they could use the Marketing aspect. And Jenna had always been friendly, even commenting that it was good to have other women in professional roles with Acme. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to pitch it to her when we get it roughed out some. I think we should let Thompson know we are putting a proposal out, but I can let him know that we want broad support, so it isn't seen as just 'that Logistics proposal'. He can support us later." Pam knew that Thompson would respond better to her suggestion.

"Sounds good. So now let's rough out the plan. Hopefully we will have to do some more 'research'. I got gas this morning and cleaned out the car a bit. Even found a couple fresh towels to put in strategic spots. That will be something that has to be in the final design. Remember how Honda introduced the minivan with a built in vacuum? Kind of like that." Sam was clearly into the concept and had been thinking about it.

Not to be outdone, Pam wanted to show she had been thinking of aspects of the proposal as well. "I remember from an old movie. "Sleeper", I think it was Woody Allen. They had a thing in the film in the future, the 'Orgasm-tron' or something like that? Orgasmatron. That was it. Seems there really is some work on that where you can stimulate a person - either male or female, or any sexual identity - through some attachments. How about we research some of those as a base to begin. We can always incorporate actual sex into the concept, but this would be something that could actually be sold as an option to add into the vehicle." Pam had done some checking and was finding that she was getting a little excited, especially thinking about doing some 'research' later on.

The pair brainstormed a bit more, considered if there were materials they could acquire to enhance their proposal and even started throwing out some working titles. One they both liked was something that included the name for the vehicle - the Acme Autonomous Vehicle and built on the market and concept they were aiming for: Adult stimulation. Their working title looked like this:

A d

u

l

Acme Autonomous Vehicle

t

i

m

Sam looked up from their pages and the laptop. "I like it. Some good starts, but I'm hungry. Let's hit the diner. One last thought, I have a tag line to use. 'AAV Adult Stim. Where the 'rub it' meets the road'. Whatcha think." He lowered his screen and looked at Pam.

"Don't quit your day job." She looked at him and chuckled. "But yes, I'm hungry, too. Hank's sounds like a good choice." And with that, they headed out to grab a well deserved treat at their favorite diner.

-0-

After lunch that consisted mainly of breakfast comfort foods like eggs and french toast, Sam and Pam got back in the car and headed back to the apartment. Pam was in the passengers seat and started the conversation. "That was good. Do you want to head back and crank off some more ideas or cruise around a bit. It is a pretty nice day, we could head out to the park." The park was a state park about a half hour away, with a nice forest with several pavilions that could be used for group picnics on the weekend when the weather cooperated. They might be in use today since it was nice, even though it was a little cool.

"Why don't we cruise a bit. I got gas, so we could drive some. And no reason we couldn't talk some while we drive." Sam turned off the freeway to take the longer but less busy two lane road to the park. It was also a lot more scenic; more trees, less concrete. "We have time before we get to the park, you game for a little 'research' on the way? You could get in the back seat and see how your new toy works. I just happened to pack it for our drive."

Pam smiled at Sam. She hadn't known how he would react to her buying a dildo, but he hadn't seemed threatened. This confirmed that he was as accepting of it as he had said. "Clever of you to pack it. I suppose I could try it out. Pull over and I'll get in back. You pack some lube with it? If I need some help getting going, will you talk dirty to me?" Pam chuckled a bit as she watched Sam.

"Nope, not pulling over, you'll have to crawl back just as you would if there was no driver here. And I'm going to be quiet up here. Just like an autonomous vehicle. If you do need some help getting in the mood, pull up some porn on your phone." Sam stared straight ahead but a smirk crossed his face as he shot a quick sideways glance at Pam.

"Okay then, I'll crawl back there, just keep both hands on the wheel, Sam" Pam let her seat back down and it gave her more room to slide into the back seat. She saw the bag in the back that held her pink vibrator. It had the small second head on it to stimulate her clit directly while the main shaft filled her. She slower lowered her shorts and removed them completely. She looked up and could see that Sam had moved the rear view mirror to give a good peek at her. She waved the pseudo cock in his direction and admonished him. "Eyes on the road, buddy!" She set it down and lowered her panties, removing them completely. The activity of getting in the back and stripping had gotten her on the way to being excited. She spread her legs a bit. and felt in the back for what else might be there. "Very good, you remembered the lube. Thanks Babe." The tube in her hand, she squeezed a small amount onto the firm pink rubber and spread it around. She made a show of stroking the shaft of her dildo, knowing that Sam was watching. It helped her as well. "Okay, drive on. I'll see how good this could be."

Sam was enjoying the show, but the road was curvy. Even without a lot of traffic, he still needed to maintain some concentration. He also was resolved to keep quiet to simulate the AAV experience. The main difference was the AAV would not experience an erection. Sam couldn't say the same as he felt his cock stiffen.

Pam switched the dildo on and traced the vibrating rubber cock around her pussy lips and then spread her legs a little further apart and slid the shaft deep within her. She felt it glide in and then the little head connected with her hard clit. That was always a rush, whether it was a finger from her own hand or Sam's, his tongue or cock, her clit always issued an electric pulse when connected. She pulled the dildo out and thrust it back in making the contact again and again. She could feel the road rolling beneath the car and became conscious of the passing scenery. If they had stayed on the highway, she imagined the show she would be giving the passing trucks. That idea made her even a little more excited and she plunged the vibrator in faster and deeper while moaning softly and moving her pelvis up to meet each thrust.

Sam was thankful that they had taken this back road. They were still a few miles from the park and the traffic was light. There was a car a little ahead of him, but no one behind and only a few passing vehicles. He stole a look back and could see Pam enjoying herself. It was a pretty awesome sight to watch her doing herself with enthusiasm. He enjoyed watching her at times and found it helped him to know what she enjoyed as well as how to surprise her at times. For now he drove on silently. He had even turned off the radio and could hear the constant buzz of her vibrator over the road noise from the tires. Both had a good rhythm. The low moans from Pam and the occasional glimpse of her dipping the pink rod into her slit were all contributing to a rock hard erection that would require attention soon after this road research was done.

Pam felt her release start to build. It came as a tingle and she felt it in her legs as well as in her stomach. She had always thought it felt similar to when the roller coaster reached the top of a climb and plummeted downward. Her stomach began the sensation and it traveled lower and she began to feel herself cum. "Oooooo." she moaned. low at first and growing in volume as the intensity grew. She felt the waves of sensation roll over her as she held the dildo deep in her and let it vibrate against her as she bucked and moaned and felt the waves crash over her one after another. She removed the vibrator and rolled to the side closing her legs and holding her pink slit. Her firm grasp helped to calm herself, but she couldn't help but notice how wet and hot she was. She rolled back and stretch across the back seat, eyes closed enjoying the rocking of the car as it rolled along the road. She opened her eyes and noticed the forest had thickened. They must be getting close to the park. "Hey, hon. Are we almost at the park? You want to find a secluded spot and maybe we see what we can do for you?"

Sam weighed the dilemma. If he responded "Hell yes!" like he wanted to, it would not be in character for the AAV test he and Pam were ostensibly conducting. But then he had an idea. "AAV will call Sam. Is that the 'hon' to which you refer?" He tried to make his tone flat and sound like the automated voices he heard from the ATM. "Or is there another person with whom you wish to help with their sexual arousal?" It was a little hard to keep from laughing. And again he was glad there wasn't a lot of traffic.

"You are such a dork. But I'll play along. AAV - Yes, call Sam. Ask him if he would like me to suck him off. The offer expires soon." Pam tried to sound a little perturbed, but she really wasn't. The idea of a virtual assistant in the car was a good addition. It was already in some of the models, but could probably be incorporated into their plans. She mentally snapped back to the moment. She wanted to focus on pleasuring Sam. It always helped prolong her own glow when she could give back to Sam.

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers