Auto Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

She pulled her shorts back on as she felt Sam pull the car off to the gravel shoulder of the road. She maneuvered back into the passenger seat and looked at Sam. "You sure got here fast. Ooo, and I see you brought a friend." She eyed the bulge in his pants. He obviously had enjoyed watching her play in the back seat. That could be another addition to their module. Auto voyeur. She brought the focus back and began to undo his belt and then his jeans.

"Yeah I dashed right over when I got the call from the car. You know I love your mouth, Pam. Been a while since you sucked it, so I wasn't going to miss that." Sam raised up slightly as Pam undid his jeans and slid them down exposing his hard-on. He had gotten very aroused watching her show off with her dildo. Now it was his turn. He loved the feel, but watching his cock slide into her mouth was just as exciting. It was tight quarters in the drivers' seat, but Pam was making it work. She held the shaft in one hand and kissed the tip and licked a drop of wetness she found there. Then she licked slowly down the underside of the shaft. Sam literally shuddered with the feel of her tongue on the sensitive area. Then she repeated the process, licking back up and took the tip in her mouth, using her tongue to circle around as she began to suck and apply pressure.

Sam lay his head back and closed his eyes. He would go back to watching in a moment, but for now he lay back and absorbed each sensation of her licking, sucking and twirling her tongue. Her mouth was so wet and hot. She began to move his cock further into her mouth and then out, maintaining the suction. The feeling was intense. He let out a low moan "Ooooooooh yeah, that's what I need. Suck it like that, Pam. You are such a good cocksucker. Got a big load for you. Taste it all. Oooooh, yeah."

Pam continued to lick and suck and bobbed up and down, careful to miss the steering wheel. She still could feel some of her own warmth from getting excited and wanted to share that with Sam. She could tell he was enjoying it not only from the response, but from what he said. She did like it when he commented on what she was doing. Having always been a 'good girl', she loved it when he called her his 'cocksucker' or other names. It added to her thrill and urged her on. She felt Sam stiffen and she knew he was close. She gripped his cock tightly and moved her lips and tongue swiftly around the tip and was soon rewarded by a moan from him and a strong spasm which delivered a squirt of hot cum into her mouth. It was followed by another and another. She moved back slightly, feeling her mouth filling with his cum. As it subsided, she removed his cock from her mouth with a 'smack', keeping her lips closed until she sat up. She opened her mouth to show him the load he had delivered and awaited his response.

"Awesome, Babe. Now swallow it. Every drop." Sam was laying back, his eyes drooped as if he were about to go to sleep. He watched her intently as she closed her mouth and tilted her head back and swallowed.

"All gone. Tasted great. It's always the best when it is fresh and hot. Gotta get it right from the source." Pam reached over and ran a finger across his softening dick.

"Whoa. That's a little sensitive right now. That was great, you know? Always great. So, still want to check out the park?"

"I know it was great. And yeah, we are here, a little hike in the woods will do us good. Get the other juices flowing - the creative ones."

Sam pulled his jeans back up and after a brief check pulled back on the road and went into the park.

-0-

A pleasant afternoon and a stop for burgers on the way home had filled up the rest of their day until they arrived back home to continue working on their proposal. Once home they exchanged a few ideas, worked on some plans and actually tried to research a few possibilities.

"Hey, here is an interesting tid-bit." Sam said out loud to Pam and Buster. "It seems that Lawrence Sperry invented the autopilot system for airplanes and also became the charter member of the Mile High Club. He and a woman who was taking flying lessons with were pulled naked from a lake after their plane crashed. It seems that the autopilot failed and they went into the lake, He said the force of the impact ripped their clothes off. That was back in the teens - over a hundred years ago."

"Yeah, that is interesting. Kind of hard now to join the club, too crowded and there are too many rules. But, you know, that could work in our favor. What a way to market this 'sex on wheels' idea. I'll put it in our proposal that there should be a badge or certificate for the 'AAV Adventure Club', or maybe have the '100mile an hour club'. Good find. Write down the citation, I bet Hoskins will want that in proposals. She seems to be that type." Pam continued with some research of her own.

Sunday found them still researching, writing and preparing the proposal. It was a lot more interesting than their regular work and it had a short turn around. Both Pam an Sam were the type to get things done ahead of schedule instead of putting it off. By the evening, they had a decent draft.

Pam looked over their work. Short, succinct, filled with details and footnotes. It also was just explicit enough to make her just a bit horny. But she had a thought she wanted to bring up before they got too distracted. "You know how they said we could use a senior staff member as a sounding board or resource? How about we run this past Ms. Hoskins? I know I said I would run it past Thompson, and I still will brief him, but I really think Hoskins will give us some good feedback. What do you think?"

"I think we've done some great work here. If they are offering some free advice, let's take it. I'm pretty sure Hoskins put her email in the back of the note, along with some of the other staff. Why don't we ask for a meeting and send her our draft. And you can meet with Thompson to let him down easy."

Sam seemed to be on the same page with the proposal. Now to see if he was as aroused by their topic as Pam was. "Great! Since I'm seeing Thompson, why don't you take care of sending Hoskins the request and proposal and I'll go slip into something comfortable. When you are done, you can come slip something comfortable into me..." Pam could be less than subtle at times. This was one of those times.

-0-

The next morning they discussed a little about their plan on the way to work. "I'll stop by Thompsons' office on break. I am sure he will be fine. Besides, I can't see him being very comfortable talking about sex and the car with me. " Pam took a sip from her mug as they moved along with hundreds of other commuters. "Maybe we should just consider recommending a coffee machine option to be added in the vehicle. You consider that?"

"I imagine they will get a lot of basic ideas. Food, drinks -- hey, how about a bar? Wasn't there an old song about 'I'm gonna put a bar in the back of my car and drive myself to drink'? Something like the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, I think did it." Sam had a special part of his brain reserved for trivia. Or useless information as it was sometimes called. It was at least entertaining, so it really wasn't totally useless. "But yeah, I imagine they will get some simple ideas. None as well thought out as ours. Nor as well researched." Same put his hand on Pam's leg as they drove along.

"You are right there. Such dedication we have to making Acme Motors a 21st Century success story. I hope we hear from Ms. Hoskins about meeting. I'm curious to see what reaction we might get." The ride finished uneventfully as most commutes do. The week had started.

It was nearly 10:30 which was going to be when Pam planned to see Mr. Thompson. She had rehearsed a little speech, and figured he'd be fine. Probably just glad to be asked but not have to do anything. She heard her phone ping with a text. It was Sam. "Wow. Hoskins wants to see us at our earliest convenience. This pm? I'll set it up."

Pam thought for a moment. It sounded very promising. "OK. I'll brief Thompson. Sounds good." They hadn't thought they would get such a quick response, but they would know something soon about their idea.

As expected, Mr. Thompson listened as Pam informed him that she and Sam had developed a proposal and to get a broader perspective, they were going to discuss it with another manager. "I hope we can count on your support if and when it comes to the final phase." Was her closing. "Do you want a copy?

Thompson looked at her thoughtfully. "No, I'm fine. Thank you for keeping me in the loop, and of course you can count on me for support. You and Bartley are two of my best team members. Thanks again."

Pam wasn't used to hearing Sam's last name, but she was glad the meeting had gone well and was over. She left the main office and headed back to her own cubicle hoping the rest of the day went fast. The meeting with Hoskins was definitely making what was a typical Monday with a variety of typical problems, unique.

Sam texted just before noon. "It's on 4pm. Her office. Discuss over lunch?"

"Yay. Good call. See you in 15m." Pam replied and wrapped up a couple last responses to requests. Once sent she grabbed the folder and her lunch and headed off to meet Sam. She was old school, brown bag, PB&J, carrot sticks and a treat of some mini candy bars. Some days she brought yogurt or bought a salad, but she liked this specific combination. It was tasty, but for some reason it gave her confidence. Probably just the fond memories.

Over lunch Sam and Pam reviewed their proposal so they knew it completely and delegated certain parts to each other in case there were questions. It was interesting in that while they were dealing with sex and using some of their own escapades as basis for the concept, neither of them were particularly aroused by the content. They were viewing it in a very clinical manner which made Pam in particular feel they were ready. By the end of lunch, she was ready to meet and discuss the idea with Ms. Hoskins. Even if it went no further, it was a good collaboration between she and Sam. And it had especially good fringe benefits.

At 3:30, Pam started wrapping up her last task for the day and cleaned her desk a little. Most of her clutter was on her computer, but that could wait. Sam had suggested meeting a few minutes before 4:00 outside the Marketing Department and going in together. She felt a pulse of energy and was actually excited about the meeting.

Sam saw Pam coming down the hallway. He enjoyed seeing her at work. They had some interaction while at Acme, although they were usually in different parts of the plant. The company was fine with employees dating, even providing some resources such as events and couples programs as well as a decent benefits group that provided counseling if there were problems. Not that he and Pam had any difficulties. They were similar enough to enjoy mutual interests and different enough to stay interesting. Of course Sam did enjoy mentally undressing Pam when he saw her at work, but he made a mental note to wait on that until after the meeting. They hadn't done anything on company grounds, but if the meeting went well, he might suggest that as a proper celebration. He was sure there was a vacant office or storage room around. "Hey, Pam. You ready to do this? I think we caught her interest, that was a fast response." He opened the door and held it for Pam as they entered the reception area for the Marketing Department.

Jenna Hoskins had been waiting for them and greeted them herself as they entered. "Hello, I'm Jenna. Glad we could get together so quickly. As you know, we really like to move projects along. Something Mr. Dearing strongly encourages. Can I get you a water or something to drink?" She showed the pair to her office.

No cubicle at this level, Pam thought. "Yes, I'd like a water." If they did a lot of talking, Pam didn't want to have her voice crack or quit on her. Besides, it was a nice gesture.

Sam let the two women enter first. "No, I'm fine." He thought about the interview he had had with another company where his glass of water had gone flying and drenched the interviewer. He watched both women move, Pam in slacks, khakis actually and Jenna in a skirt. Nice asses on both. Even if Hoskins could be Pam's mother. Or his mother. Ew. Okay, down boy. Back to the meeting.

The three had barely set down in a cozy nook around a coffee table when Jenna began. "To get right to it, your idea has merit. It might not be 'mainstream', but Acme is anything but mainstream or conventional. I'm not going to get into the logistics of making the items in this project, but more how to sell them with our AAV. In particular, there are two parts I like about your proposal, first the broad appeal. This idea cuts across race, age sexual identity and any other category. There is something for everyone. Couples, multiples, individuals. Secondly, and even more specific, the '100mph Club'. Catchy. Who came up with that?" Hoskins uncrossed her legs and crossed them the other way as she waited for the reply.

Pam started. "It was really a mutual idea. We were researching and I think Sam came across a reference. The inventor of the auto pilot, I believe."

Sam had noticed the uncrossing of Hoskins' legs. A quick peek. Nice. Pig. "Yes, it really has been a team effort. I might have found the reference, I do have a knack for finding obscure things, but Pam thought of incorporating the idea into the proposal. People are competitive and like the idea of joining an exclusive group or achieving something that hasn't happened before."

"Exactly." Hoskins jumped in. "Now, you have some technical items like the electronic stimulus, the 'orgasmatron' you referenced. As well as the use of individual devices like a fleshlight for men or dildoes. I like the fact you also incorporate he possibility of basic sex. I assume you two did some of your own research on these topics?"

She uncrossed her legs again and this time Sam swore he caught a glimpse of pink flesh at the skirt hem. Was she wearing thigh high stockings or a garter belt? Shit! "We did. We do commute about a half hour and that was the original idea. After the announcement meeting we drove home, and it occurred to us what passengers could do with the extra commute time. We reacquainted ourselves with the concept of using the vehicle as our private space. Where many of us first, um, well, found intimacy." He stole a quick glance at Pam who had a little flush beginning in her cheeks. Time to shut up.

Pam added. "Yes, we thought of other ideas, but in all honesty, this concept seemed like the most fun and it cut across so many boundaries. As you pointed out. We considered food, a bar, a great entertainment system, and others, but this seemed different and not what most would propose." She looked confidently into Hoskins' eyes.

"Fine. Again, right to the point. I am prepared to move your proposal forward. It will need some polishing, but that is what the Marketing department is for, right? My group will work on a few changes, with your input, of course. But one final thing. How would you like access to an AAV prototype to fully explore this concept?" Jenna sat back in her seat and watched the couple before her.

Sam spoke first. "Are you proposing that we could take the prototype for the first sexual encounter? Be the first official '100mph' members? I'm in." He felt he had rushed a bit and added. "But I don't want to speak for Pam. What about you? Need to discuss it? I mean that is a pretty amazing offer." Shut up Sam, don't overdo it.

"Depending on the logistics, I am very interested. But I am sure they don't just hand you the keys to the AAV and say 'go have some fun, kids.' There has to be some other involvement, I mean people." Pam was always the grounded one.

"Very true, Pam. But as a senior manager, I do have access to the vehicle and there would be one or two mechanics around for any operation of the vehicle. Does having an audience or others around knowing that you are having sex make you uncomfortable? That was more rhetorical than a question needing an immediate answer. How about this. I am putting that option out on the table, and we can revisit it in a few days. If it is something of interest, we might have something available this weekend. Talk it over." Jenna closed the file and stood. It was good that she was smiling. "Let me know by Wednesday. I will be making some changes to this document and sending them back to you for review. Thank you for the submission and I look forward to developing it further." She ushered the pair to the door.

Sam and Pam left the office and headed to the parking lot without saying a word. Once in the car, they both sat for a moment staring straight ahead. Almost simultaneously they said "Wow."

Pam continued. "I don't know about you, but I am definitely interested. We could be the first! Look what you started with that 'what could we do with the extra 30 minutes of commuting time'. I'm okay with the idea of a few folks knowing what we're doing, I mean, it's not like they can't figure out that we are having sex now. It would just make it that much more exciting, right?" She always started to ramble when got excited, and she was in serious ramble mode now. And she could feel herself getting excited just imagining having sex in the AAV with Hoskins and the mechanics serving as witnesses. "Sam, let's get home quickly. I think you are about to get laid."

"On it. Too bad I don't have flashing lights to clear out the traffic. I'll do what I can. And yeah, I am definitely in for the test drive. But I think it is good we played that cool and went to think about it." Sam started the car and turned onto the freeway. "I wonder if we need to bring our own nookie towel or if they will have one? How do you want it, Pam? Remember, this will be 'one small fuck for man, one giant fornication for humankind.' To paraphrase Neil Armstrong." Sam could ramble with the best of them as well. "I gotta say, Pam. I am pretty fucking excited. Not just for the test of our proposal and how it was received, but sex with you is great, and in the AAV, it will be epic!"

"I know, Sam. I'm so damn turned on right now. I wish this were the AAV. I would be riding you all the way home." Pam shifted a little in her seat. It was warm in the car and she could feel herself getting moist.

"Well, we aren't going anywhere very fast. This traffic is typical. We're moving, but not much. Throwing this idea out there. I can steer with one hand. You like a little rubbing? I bet I can give you a return on the handjob you gave me. A little less messy when you get off. I can wait until we get home for my turn." Sam didn't completely wait for Pams' response and reached over to place his hand on her upper thigh.

"Sounds great, babe. Keep your eyes on the road and one hand on the wheel. You want to rub me through my pants, or want them off? I doubt if anyone will see in, and if they do, they can enjoy the show." Pam moved Sam's hand from her leg over to her crotch, trapping it between her legs for a moment.

"Great idea. Slip those off and I can slide a finger or two up in there. Hey, don't cross those legs too tight. You must have been working out, I bet you could crush a walnut in that vise." They both chuckled a bit. The traffic just rolled steadily along as Pam undid her belt and pants and slid everything below the waist down to her ankles.

Sam glanced over and enjoyed the look of a half naked woman in his passenger seat. "Nice. This will be a good teaser for this weekend. Okay, sit back and enjoy it. I do take requests, so let me know what you want." Sam held his right hand between her legs and began to explore with his fingers. He found a moist, hot slit that parted easily as his finger began to rub in a circular motion. Softly and slowly at first, but adding pressure and speed as he continued. Pam slid slightly down in the seat to give his fingers a better advantage.

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers