Auto Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm" Pam acknowledged the touch. It wasn't a moan, but more like a hum. But it clearly conveyed that she was enjoying the fingering.

Sam rubbed the slit more, running a finger from top to bottom before returning to the top and rubbing around trying to find her clit. Each time he did, he was rewarded with the hum from Pam. "You seem to be enjoying this. I can go back to it, but let me try something here for a moment." He withdrew his hand and returned it, placing it between the seat and her bare ass. As he reached in, he felt the wetness of her pussy and extended his fingers which slid deeply inside her. Once there he began to move them front and back and side to side.

Now Pam began to moan softly and move with the hand beneath her. The fingers inside her wriggle and excited her more. The moan became louder and her breathing increased. The warm interior of the car became hotter for both of them as they found a rhythm that worked for both of them.

After several miles Pam felt the excitement start to peak. She rocked back and forth on Sam's hand urging him faster and he responded in kind. To anyone looking in, it must have seemed like a guy intent on the road ahead while his passenger enjoyed a favorite song. Her head bobbed in time with the motion, she moved her pelvis around Sam's hand becoming more and more excited until she felt the first wave explode. Tingles shot up her legs and her torso. Another wave hit, making her moan still more. After several more she collapsed onto the seat and Sam's hand. He slowly slid it out from under her and put it back on the wheel.

"Whew. Nice Sam. If that is the tease for the AAV, I can't wait for the test. I hope the car is soundproofed. Otherwise they will be hearing a lot!" Pam felt warm and satisfied and still excited. Not only for what they would be doing when they finally got home, but for the upcoming trial. "You think it will feel better at 100 miles an hour? I bet it becomes more intense."

"I imagine it will. It was pretty good at 30 mph, so I guess at three times the speed and me being able to use both hands, my cock and lips will certainly add to the sensation." Sam stole another glance. "Still pretty awesome to look over and see your pussy. If I didn't know any better, I would say it was smiling."

Pam chuckled. "Oh, it is smiling, all right. It is smiling because it wants you to kiss it. So keep driving."

The rest of the ride home was uneventful. After satisfying Sam, Pam responded for both of them to Jenna Hoskins, saying that they were both looking forward to the opportunity to test their proposal and would be available this weekend or at the time of her choosing. Sending the note was satisfying in its' own way, although not quite as much fun.

-0-

Sam was smiling as he drove in to work with Pam. "I hope Hoskins gets back to us soon about this weekend. If we get it set up, have any particular thoughts of how you want to do it? I mean we don't need a complete plan, but maybe a little planning would be good."

Pam shrugged. "I don't know. Let's be spontaneous. See what feels right, although I am thinking missionary or me on top, depends how the car seems. And we haven't been invited yet, so hold your thought."

"You're right, it is only Tuesday, a lot can happen in a week." The rest of the ride was quiet, but they both pictured the AAV and how they might approach the opportunity.

For a Tuesday it was busy. A couple of shipments had failed to arrive, one had been routed to another facility and new requests had come in. Each was marked 'Urgent'. Pam prioritized and wondered how Sam was faring in his area. While a little less busy, he was struggling with explaining to a line manager why certain equipment needed to be replaced to interface with new machines in other areas. It was true that the current machines weren't broken yet, but the concept of streamlining the entire process seemed lost on him. Both worked through lunch.

About 2:00pm a text popped up on Pams' phone. "It's on. Saturday pm." A 'thumbs up' emoji added emphasis. Pam decided they could discuss the topic later, but smiled as she replied. "Sweet. TTYL".

-0-

The week passed far too slow for both Pam and Sam. They discussed a little about the upcoming test drive, but it seemed like every time they started talking about what they might do, what they should wear, what to expect or any details, they both became so aroused that they ended up having sex. They had been active prior to this, but rarely every night. Now they might engage in some form of sex twice a day. Pam was surprised herself. She found that while she had always accepted oral sex as something that obviously brought pleasure to her partner, she was enjoying it more and more. The feel of a hard cock in her mouth and the excitement as she felt it start to ejaculate, the warm salty cum that resulted. All took on heightened intensity this week.

She wasn't alone in that either. Sam had showed extra vigor in stimulating Pam. He enjoyed rubbing and fingering her to excitement but he was exploring and had added tounging to the routine which Pam found more than acceptable. At one point he had two fingers inside her, was delivering a fast lick to her clit and inserted his little finger into her anus as a "shocker" move. Pam had immediately started to cum, arching her back and holding Sam's head fast to her pussy.

The bump in their sex life had been payment enough for the proposal they had put forth. But they were even more surprised to learn that if they were accepted as the winning concept, they would receive $5,000 and when approved, one of the AAV prototypes.

-0-

Neither were particularly surprised on Friday when they received a note to come to the Marketing offices at the end of the day. Presumably they would have to go over some details and sign releases among other things. Always details to consider. Sam and Pam had decided to go out for a nice dinner -- dress up, reservations -- a real 'date'. They also had decided that they would abstain from any sex to be ready for the next day.

As requested, both arrived at the Marketing offices at 4:30, right at the end of their shift. As they entered and sat on the waiting room chairs, they noticed the staff clearing their desks and preparing to leave for the weekend. Pam whispered over to Sam "I wonder if they know about the drive tomorrow." She had to think at least a couple of them did, although since none of them could participate in the event, perhaps they weren't paying much attention to them.

One of the staff looked over and smiled. "Ms. Hoskins will be with you in a moment. She just took a call from Mr. Dearing. I think it was concerning your test drive tomorrow. Good luck with that." She smiled and finished filing the papers from her desk.

"I guess that answers your question. They know. I'm surprised they aren't coming over for autographs." Sam whispered back. "You okay with a bit of celebrity status for this? I mean it isn't like they think you are a...." Sams' voice trailed off a bit while he thought of a term that wouldn't get him deeper in trouble. "um, a slut. You're a normal sexually active woman." He hoped he had said the right thing. He should shut up now.

Pam shifted a little. "I'm fine with it. I wondered how I would feel about people knowing. But then I figured out that most people already knew we were doing more than sleeping when we were living together. I bet they imagine you slipping your cock into me. That one there probably wishes it was her. You want to go ask if she would like to stand in as my back up...you know, in case I am not able to fulfill the duties as required?" Pam was joking, She was okay with the idea of everyone knowing their intimate details, but she wouldn't be with Sam choosing a second partner.

"Quit, Pam." Sam shot back. "She'd dump me as soon as she had the record and probably steal the prize money. But maybe they are a little jealous of you."

Jenna Hoskins emerged from her office. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Night everyone -- have a great weekend! Come in, we have a few things to review." She dismissed her staff and ushered the couple into her office, showed them to a seat and shut her door before continuing.

"We have a few standard forms to get out of the way. Safety releases; not that this is dangerous, but just in case. There is also a release from any sexual harassment charge. Since this involves sex, our lawyers decided that we should be explicit in getting approval that it was consensual and approved. And, of course, a press release should we need to announce the test results. Pretty standard stuff, actually."

"I'm surprised there are no paternity papers. If there is an offspring from this, we'll name him after the company." Besides rambling, Pam joked when she was nervous. Not always well. The two women exchanged glances.

"No paternity papers. We figure that is your call." Hoskins had the papers spread before Sam and Pam with pens provided. Sam had started reading and began to sign the documents. "There is one other detail. Mr. Dearing just called and would like a senior staff member in the car with you. For verification and observation purposes. You have several options. I suggest you choose whomever you are most comfortable with. Is there someone in mind?"

Pam and Sam looked at each other, pens poised over the forms. Sam spoke first. "In the car? While we are making love? During the, um, act? Wow. Didn't see that coming. It's Autonomous driving. But I guess I can see the point. Not being a prude or anything, but I've never, well, had an audience before. Taking a little to wrap my head around that." Sam heard himself ramble and decided to be quiet.

Pam listened and was considering the new information. She didn't want to admit it right off, but it did excite her. She had never had an audience before either, but the idea of being watched while having sex did hold an appeal for her. She had found that when she was masturbating in the car or delivering the hand job, she had enjoyed the risk of being seen. People knew what they were doing in the car, so why not go all in? "You know, I'm fine with it. Ms. Hoskins, how would you feel about being the person observing us? I can think of a couple others, but I want to know your honest feelings about being there with us."

Sam watched the two women. It seemed like they were sparring slightly. He probably should say something, but he had to admit it was kind of hot. The woman he loved and was sleeping with and an older professional woman with a still doable body. He watched for a moment more. "So, who else might be possible to go for the ride? I'm with Pam here, I am fine with the observer, and I would be fine with you in that role. But I like to know the options. And yes, how do you feel about going?" Pam and Hoskins still had their eyes locked on each other.

Hoskins blinked first and turned to Sam. "Well, you could choose any of the other managers, your own section chief, Thompson, for example. I suppose you could go right to the top and see if Mr. Dearing would enjoy the ride. There's David Smith from Finance and a few others. As for how I feel about it? Honestly, it would be a fucking turn on for me. I've fantasized about watching a couple have sex, but never really acted on it. I got aroused thinking of your proposal and besides being a duty for the company to be along, it would be a personal pleasure."

Sam was the one who was locking eyes now. "Wow. Direct answer. But just watching, right? This is Pam and my proposal, so I -- we -- are the ones having sex. That's not negotiable for me. But seriously, would prefer you to Thompson. No question.

Hoskins smiled. "No, I'm not joining in for a threesome. I might consider seeing how masturbation feels at 100 mph, and being watched myself has a definite appeal, but it is your show. Literally. I'm there to represent Acme first. The rest is 'icing on the cake' to use a phrase. "

Pam had been quiet, listening and watching, but thinking the whole time. Her instinct seemed to be telling her that this woman and she were not all that different. Different in age, perhaps, but they shared a similar libido. "Then let's agree on this. You, Sam and I meet at the test track tomorrow. Do we need to bring anything? Any other details? In the spirit of full disclosure, I have never been watched before, but I'm thinking it will be hot. And to be even more honest, I won't mind watching you. I might pick up some ideas."

Sam decided that he would just be quiet. But he felt a stiffening in his pants. This was going to be a hell of a ride tomorrow.

-0-

The day arrived and Pam and Sam arrived at the Acme test track a little early. Neither had slept much the night before and they had stuck to their plan of no activity before the test. As a result, they were both giddy from a combination of lack of sleep, anticipation and horniness. Sam had resisted jacking off a couple of times during the night, and he had put on a pair of shorts that had a nice silky texture. He could feel the smooth material on him and it was a definite turn on.

Pam had decided to break out a matching bra and panty set, more of a sport bra that would be easy off and back on. She was surprised how hard her nipples were without much encouragement. And it certainly wasn't cold. Clearly the 'girls' were ready. "Let's finish our coffee before we head in, OK? You ready for this? I can't believe we are doing this!" Pam took a sip.

"Yeah, I am ready. Looking forward to seeing how they have this AAV tricked out. I mean they can't have added in all the details we suggested, so it should be interesting. But not as interesting as slipping it to you. I swear, I could have jumped on you a couple times last night just imagining this. And I guess I'm thinking the fact we will be being watched is pretty hot. I just hope I don't embarrass myself." Sam swirled the coffee he had left in his cup.

"I don't think you have to worry about that, Sam. You sure won't embarrass me, and I think Jenna is going to like anything you can put out there. She still has quite the body for her age. I hope I have that at her age. But back to us. Any thoughts? I'm fine with seeing what feels right as we go along. About all I know is I want you delivering the load inside me. Go in deep and fill me up, hon." Pam put her hand on Sams' leg and moved it slightly up and down. Just enough to let him know she was as ready as he was.

"We better get inside before they have to hose us down out here." The couple got out and headed for the gate that led to the testing area. They swiped their ID badges and a reen light appeared and they walked into the tunnel that led to the actual track area. It was quiet, even for a Saturday. Not that they had been on the track much. A few demonstrations and since it had a set of bleachers that could accommodate a large group, they had been to a few company meetings. Those stands were completely empty when they came out from the tunnel. A couple of mechanics hovered around a shiny white vehicle about 50 yards off. A figure emerged from the car, turned to them and waved. It was Jenna. Ms. Hoskins. Pam mentally made a note to ask what she preferred to be called.

"Hello!" Great to see you. Need a refill on the coffee? We have a machine over there. I have never known a good mechanic to be far from a good pot of coffee. Jeff here is no exception." Jenna had shorts and sandals on and a loose top that clung to her in the right spots when the breeze hit her. She was perkier than they had seen on the occasions when they had met. Clearly, she was in a good mood, maybe as excited as Pam and Sam were.

Sam headed over to the coffee. "I can use a little more. Especially with a recommendation like that."

Pam went up to Jenna. "You look great, nice to see you in casual clothes. I mean, we don't have a harsh dress code here, but you are always so professional. Nice to see you like this. So, a quick question. What should I call you -- we call you -- Ms. Hoskins, Jenna... What is your preference?"

"By all means, call me Jenna. And thank you, both for the compliment and for asking what I want to be called. Very thoughtful. But let's be very casual. And comfortable. I have the feeling we will see a lot more of each other today, so let's not stand on formalities." Jenna reached out and gave Pam a very nice hug around the shoulders.

Sam wandered back with his now replenished coffee mug. "Things about set? We need to go over any details? He poked his head inside the open cabin of the AAV prototype. It smelled new, the plastics and the leather all gave off a heady smell of 'new car'. Mix in some petroleum, grease and coffee and you had a pretty heady odor. The cabin was spacious. It hit Sam why. "No steering wheel or shift console. No pedals. Completely open. Nice." In some ways it reminded him of a train compartment. Not open like a room, but efficient in the use of space.

Jeff, the mechanic was close and offered some information. "The front seat is actually reversible. You can have them facing the back. The back seat actually reclines to form a pretty decent flat surface. And from what I understand, that will be useful for todays' test. Jenna filled me in. Something we had all thought about, so good for you actually drawing up some plans and submitting them. Let me show you a few items and controls." He went to the other side and opened the other door. Technically all doors were 'passenger' doors now. He leaned in and began showing Sam a few of the details.

Pam and Jenna watched Sam and Jeff review the vehicle. Jenna shook her head a little. "Some things never change. Men and cars, for one. And I hope they never do. I think we each need some different approaches. We can certainly be equal in many ways, but sometimes it is good that there are differences."

Pam agreed. "Sam and I have a lot of similarities, but the differences make for god conversation and a good working relationship. This proposal was a good example, we each added nuances and details. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts, as they say."

"And there is always the sex." Jenna decided to bring up the topic they were all dodging. "I imagine you did your research on the project. Have any plans? Good old penis to vagina sex, oral, anal? You going missionary or are you thinking cowgirl?" She was nothing if not direct.

Pam felt her cheeks redden, but in a way, she liked the idea that Jenna wanted to talk some. It made this seem a little les clinical. Not that she had any romantic ideas, it really was about sex. But it was nice to talk a little between the two of them. "Definitely going for the cock in the pussy, Jenna. We will see about who is on top. Not the biggest fan of anal, and not at high speeds. We ruled out oral because of some old movie Sam had seen - 'The World According to Garth -- Garp' - something like that." Pam was getting a mental image of she and Sam rolling around in the car and Jenna watching. "I'm more spontaneous, but I mainly want him to cum in me. I enjoy that even if it is messy. I figure I'll get excited pretty easily, even if I have to finish myself. But a question for you. You like watching quietly or would you like to offer commentary or directions?"

Jenna tilted her head. Pam had caught her a little off guard which rarely happened. "Oh. Well. I guess I would like to offer comments, I am not a quiet person. I think I will refrain from directing the two of you, but yes, I will make some comments. And that old movie -- is that the one where the guy has his cock bitten off? I can see where that might be a turnoff."

Pam saw Sam waving at them from the car. "It looks like it is almost time, I think Jeff and Sam have things checked out. Let's head over." Both of them chuckled over the choice of words.

The trio climbed into the vehicle. Jenna in the left front where the driver would have sat, had there been one. Sam got shotgun and Pam in the backseat. Jeff leaned in the side door and asked "Everyone ready? Ms. Hoskins, you should put on your seatbelt, but I guess we can overlook it for the other two. I take it they will be moving about the cabin. I have the vehicle programmed for the track. Accelerate modestly to 100 and hold it. The car will respond to your voice commands, just preface the command with 'AAV'. Like AAV slow to 50mph' for example. If there are no more questions, off you go!" Even Jeff sounded excited.