Auto Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

All three looked around and no one seemed to need any further instruction. Jenna spoke up "Let's go then. Close the door and we will be off. The door closed and Jenna issued the first command. "AAV, begin test." The car began to move, nearly silently with the electric motor giving a slight hum and the tires making just a small sound as they passed over the tarmac of the track. They could feel the car accelerate steadily as they went around the oval track. A slight force came with each corner, but with the banked track it was not significant.

Sam was the first to speak. "Okay, someone has to say it. WHEEEEE! This is fun -- best. Coaster. EVER. Pam, you ready for some company back there? Jenna, you ready to witness? I'm sure ready to see how this works!"

"I was hoping I wasn't going to have to come up there and drag you back here." You said these seats recline? Where is the release?" Pam looked around the back seat for the handle or panel.

Sam turned and began to climb into the back. Over on the wall, there is a touch pad. Press it and it will give you options. It can control the stereo, air, heat. All the things we had to do up front. I think it also can control the video panel if you want. See if they have any porn on there in case we need assistance."

Pam touched the screen and went through the options. She pressed the 'recline seat ' option and repeated until 'full recline' was selected. The hum of a small motor was evident as the back reclined and the back seat flattened out to a bed like platform nearly the size of a full bed. "Very nice -- and it is firm."

Sam tumbled onto the surface. "And if you look in the corners there are some straps to hold in case we hit some rough road or badass curves. Nice option." He started to remove his jeans.

Jenna used the rearview mirror to eye the pair. "You two have fun back there. I'm watching the instruments, but I am sure I won't need to. I want to get a good look at the two of you making automotive history." She undid the first two buttons on her blouse. "Nearly at 80 mph."

Pam reached over and stopped Sam before he got his pants off. "Time for that. Come down here and let's make out a little first." She pulled him down and kissed him full on the mouth. Her tongue darted into his mouth and wrestled with his. Her hands wrapped around him and he moved a hand to her breast. "Mmmm, that's a great spot to start" encouraged him to continue.

Sam could feel her hard nipple beneath the fabric and he moved his hand to go beneath and directly connect with her soft skin. "Feels so soft and smooth. I think we need to get these clothes off." Sam slid up and cupped her breast, finding the hard nipple directly, he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger.

"90 now. Feels like we are barely moving." Jenna watched the pair roll in the back and saw more and more flesh emerge. She felt herself begin to warm. Her heart rate increased. In part because of the car and the track and in part because of the scene she saw unfolding just a few feet away.

Sam and Pam continued reveling and disheveling in the back of the car as it reached the cruising speed of 102 miles per hour. Jenna looked at the heads up display and everything seemed perfect. No overheating, no excess battery draw. Now came the fun part. Instead of watching instruments, she could watch the show of intimacy. She undid her seat belt and undid the latch on the passenger seat, reversing the back so it now faced the rear and the two writhing bodies. She undid her shorts and top, sliding both off as she moved over to the rear facing seat. The silk tap pants she had chosen to wear seemed perfect. The cool material felt good and allowed for easy access when she decided to massage her moistening slit. "All right Pam and Sam. We're at the speed requested. Time for some fun. You both look delicious!"

Pam felt her clothes being tugged and pulled as Sam rolled her nipple and returned her kisses. She slipped her top off and wrapped her arms back around him. She felt his hand slide lower to her shorts. "Yeah, babe. Time to go all in. I am so ready." As she whispered to Sam, she peeked around him and saw Jenna on the edge of her seat, legs spread and her hand touching the silky material between her legs. Clearly she was enjoying the first act of the show. Pam reached down and slid Sams' jeans lower exposing his ass.

"Ready for me, Pam? " Sam took the hint and rolled slightly away and took off his shirt and removed his pants and underwear. His hard cock stood up and a drop of wetness glistened on the tip. He caught a glimpse of Jenna watching with a hungry look on her face as she cupped one breast and rubbed herself. "Enjoying the show, Jenna? It just gets better from here." He rolled back to Pam and positioned over her wide spread legs. "Let's start with me on top, guide me in. Put it right there at your sweet spot."

Pam felt the weight on her and felt Sam's hard dick on her belly. He slid down slightly and she grasped him with her hand. He was rock hard and she felt his pulse throb as she rubbed the tip at the entrance to her pussy. She moved it a couple of times and positioned it so that all either had to do was move slightly to have it buried inside her. It seemed that both moved together as he slipped deep into her, his cock disapearing, wrapped by the pink folds. Their mouths met stifling any talking. Sam began a slow routine of withdrawing and thrusting. Slowly at first and then gaining speed.

Jenna watched Pam's pussy lips devour Sam. Smooth shaven and moist with desire, it did look like a second mouth accepting his cock. The sound of moist flesh meeting the hard rod also reminded her of a mouth enjoying a treat. She rubbed herself faster and slid to directly stimulate her hot dripping slit. "That is so hot. Fuck hard. I can't wait to see you both cum. Cum hard for me." She would normally be laying back and closing her eyes as she rubbed and fingered herself, but she watched as Sam's ass bobbed up and down sliding his member in and out of Pam.

Sam felt another set of eyes on him. It was not a bad sensation. He kissed Pam deeper their tongues wrestled as he felt himself slide in and out of her. He moved his hands to join hers above her head, she was spread eagle beneath him. "Want to go on top? We can just roll on the next curve. Let the car do some of the work."

Pam whispered back "Sure. Let's go." As they felt the motion of the car the two joined bodies rolled slightly and reversed positions. Sam slid slightly out as he came to rest on his back with Pam now on top. Pam reached back and became aware of Jenna intensely gazing at them, only a few feet away. "Jenna, you want to slide him back in? He came out."

Jenna saw the pair reverse and come uncoupled. She almost didn't believe what she was hearing, but wasn't about to miss the opportunity. "Certainly, glad to assist." She took her hand from her crotch, leaned forward and grasped Sam's hard member placing the tip at the entrance. Her other hand rested on Pam's ass and she pressed down and watched as well as felt the two join together.

Sam was a little surprised at Pam's suggestion but he damn sure didn't mind. It was hot being watched, but to have this third person assist took it to a whole new level. He felt her touch and then felt himself buried deep inside of Pam. He thrust some but Pam was moving faster and with more vigor than he could remember. He reached down to grab her ass, spreading her cheeks and driving her deeper onto him.

Pam almost felt like she had the penis and was pumping on top of Sam. It felt so good sliding in and out and filling her. She rocked and bounced. She flexed her pelvic muscles grasping him firmly as she slid up and down. She felt him arch and felt a twitch which she knew signaled he was about to release. She tilted and pressed her mons venus to him as hard as she could driving him deep inside as she felt the spasms start.

Jenna went back to fingering herself. Her clit was hard and swollen. Her nipples about to explode as she rubbed and tugged on them. The motion before her intensified, Pam's white round ass bouncing up and down on the cock that was burying itself all the way into her. She watched as the motion slowed and Pam took the entire shaft deep within her. She saw Sam begin to throb. He was cumming! Inside her. A drop of white liquid escaped from the lips surrounding Sam and then a small rivelet joined. He had filled her and it could hold no more! Jenna renewed her stroked and felt her own tide begin to rise as her hands blurred rubbing and sliding inside her.

"Ahhhh.....fuck that was awesome, Pam. I must have shot a double load. I stashed a towel over in the corner if you need. Roll off and I can finish you." Sam sounded spent. His voice low and soft.

"Fine. I think I'll just ooze a bit. Maybe Jenna wants to see it drop out of me." Pam rolled off and now faced Jenna who was staring at Pam's reddened slit that was wet with her own juices and letting Sam's white cum seep out. "Feast your eyes. Finish me off, Sam. Looks like Jenna will get off as well."

Sam watched the two women face off at each other. At first he thought it was a weird competition, kind of a reverse female version of a circle jerk. But it seemed more. Fuck. He'd figure it out later. He reached over and found Pam's clit. He started to rub there and then ran a finger lower feeling both of their juices mingling. He went back and focused on her hard button while he kissed her neck. He slid one hand beneath her and entered her pussy with a finger from the rear as his other hand flicked and rolled above. As he rolled both he felt her arch and knew her time had arrived.

Jenna watched the scene. Sams' fingers sliding in and rubbing Pam. Her pink lips were scarlet and there was so much wetness. It made her even closer to her own orgasm as she used both hands. The silk fabric moist and pushed to the side exposing her own twat to the pair. She felt their eyes on her as she bucked and rubbed. Almost, almost -- the first wave of heat and electricity started. It hit her as she raised up and closed her eyes feeling it wash over her followed by another and another. Her hands stopped but the fingers inside her felt the tightening and release as she came for several seconds. She collapsed on the seat, opened her eyes and watched as Pam raised up. It almost seemed like it was a delayed mirror image.

Pam saw Jenna arch and shudder. The older woman's eyes closed and her mouth moved without a sound. She felt her own body react as Sam went in deeper and rubbed as fast as possible. The heat hit her and her legs slapped together trapping Sam's hands. The spasms were exquisite, starting at her toes and moving higher. One after another. A howl emerged. Not a scream, not a yell, but what could only be described as a howl as her breath escaped.

A hush fell over the three spent bodies, the slight rumble of the tires and whine of the engine was all that was heard.

Pam rolled and hugged Sam. She felt his warm load leak from her, but she didn't mind. She had released his hand and he hugged her back. Pam broke the silence first. "I think I will take that towel now. Wow. Nice finish." Sam handed her the towel and she sat up, dabbing it between her legs. "Jenna, you okay? It looked like you were having a good time as well."

The older woman had collapsed into her seat, arms last month, legs at an angle and what remained of her clothes askew and barely covering. "Yes, a great time. I haven't cum that hard since.... Well, in a long time. You two certainly gave an awesome performance." Becoming a little self conscious Jenna rearranged her clothes as she watched the couple in front of her. They were comfortable with being naked in the car, more than she was. "Care for a drink? I know I would. It is a competing proposal, but I don't think anyone will mind if we mix them. Seems very decadent to first have sex and then drink while driving." Jenna seemed to have developed a ramble just as Pam and Sam had.

The car came to a halt back at the garage area of the track and three people exited the AAV. The mechanic walked over and asked how it had gone, but he knew full well that it had been a success by the smiles on each passengers' face. After a brief walk around he closed the doors and installed a charging cord to replenish the battery for the next test which was later that day.

As they walked off, Jenna talked to the couple. "Congratulations, you are the first members of the '100MPH club' as verified by Acme motors. We have to design the certificate or award or whatever we plan to give out for it. I want to go over a few more details, but it can wait until Monday. How about the afternoon? I will clear it with your manager, but I doubt that there will be any problem. Any plans for the rest of the weekend? My plan is to head home and take a long bath and probably a longer nap."

Sam and Pam looked at each other. Sam smiled and spoke, "That sounds great. But you are a member, too. Solo flights count! But for the rest of the day, I may hit the shower and go for the nap." He held Pam's hand as they walked back. But Monday sounds good to review."

Pam added, "Monday is fine. I plan to jot down a few notes. About ideas with the car, not Sam's performance. That was incredible. I am still kind of wound up, I might go for a walk around the neighborhood and a shower. And maybe a leisurely drive tomorrow. With a driver. And a slower pace. But first order of business? I need to find a bathroom. Maybe that is the other thing to install in the AAV -- a porta-potty!"

-0-

Remember to vote in the Geek Pride event -- and what option would YOU choose for the Autonomous Vehicle? The Erotic Car for sex, A Bar car, an entertainment theatre on wheels or Pam's Porta-Potty? Leave your vote in the comments section. Thanks for reading!

PMDlite

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers