Auto Erotica Ch. 04

Story Info
Someone is after Aileen; just who is Patrick, really?
2.4k words
4.74
20.6k
5
2

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

This chapter is "filler" with no explicit sex. The character development is important to the overall story, however you can skip this and come back. The next chapter has heavy sex.

***

The Camaro was done by late Wednesday night. Cal took off right away for a date with Suki, and I took a smoke out back in the lot. Had it really only been a month? And why had such simple sex felt so changing?

I pulled out my cell, the top slid up into position, and I pushed a speed dial.

"Marcus here," the other end said.

"It's Aileen. I need you to do something."

"Who is it?"

"Patrick Crilly."

"It's six now. Nine ok?"

"Fax it to my home office."

He hung up which meant that was fine. I had three hours before I'd know everything about Mr. Crilly, but it didn't mean I felt any better.

#

"Annie Iween!" Andrew Jr. raced up and attacked my knees.

"Oof!"

"Auntie Aileen!" Katie called and hit the other leg.

"Hey midgets!" I ruffled their hair with affection. Andy and I shared the same mother, and that's where my red hair came from, but on Andy's father's side there was more. Katie's hair was auburn, like a dark flame in the night, her eyes a deep brown that were startling. She was very pretty and some day would be the crown beauty of the town.

Andrew Jr. took after his mother, with a lanky build and white-blonde hair that would mellow to golden with age. His bones were strong and his eyes were blue but any day I had the feeling they'd turn lavender like mine. It made me wonder what my kids would look like, if I ever had any.

"How was school today?"

"I learned fractions," Katie yelled.

"I made a new fwiend," Andrew said shyly. I ruffled more hair and walked with them on each leg into the kitchen.

"Hey Marta, Ingrid." I greeted the cook and nanny. "Marta, that smells divine."

"Lemon chicken. Ingrid, get the kids washed up, you too Miss Reilly."

The kids were herded upstairs and I followed but went to the top floor. I pulled on jeans, swiped on some deodorant, washed my hands and face and scrubbed my nails clean, and at last slipped on a new bra and a lilac tank top.

Downstairs the table was set, and we all ate together. The children had set it and would clear it, and Andy and I did the dishes. Andy was seated at the head of the table, sipping Chablis and looking reasonably sober.

"Dear sister, we have a function Saturday night." This meant his date had cancelled.

"Andy, I don't do the public appearances. That's your department. I'm the money manager."

"The foundation would love to have you since you signed the check and sent your own money along."

"I can't. You know I'm busy on weekends."

"It can't be important." He sounded dark, on the verge, and I knew to avoid his black mood to give in. Marta, Ingrid, and Luisa the maid all pleaded with their eyes at me.

"Fine. Is it formal, black and white, AIDS, what?"

"Formal."

"Fine. I have to make a call, I'll be right back."

I excused myself and the kids naturally filled the silence. My office was in the front and I unlocked the two deadbolts and then locked the door behind me. I turned on the low banker's lamp and sat in the desk to stare out at LSD and the night drivers racing along in family sedans and deranged taxicabs.

I pulled out one of the cells and called Cal.

"Go."

"I'm busy Saturday night."

"Cop?"

"Family."

"I hear you. Want me to run the circuit?"

"Keep your eyes open, race for fun if you want. Hang with Suki's crew in case the LC pulls around. I'm going to take tomorrow off too, you may as well. See you Friday; we'll work on the Viper."

"Cool."

And we hung up. This was no good, having to change my plans. I felt nervous with the Viper in the garage and a big blonde cop skulking around out there. I dialed another number from another phone.

"Carlos," he answered on the fourth ring.

"Aileen. Cops are sniffing around, put three on tonight, two tomorrow, watch the V. Clear?"

"Crystal." And he hung up.

I was closing the drawer when a phone inside started ringing. The number said it was familiar but I answered cautiously. "Yo."

"Marcus here."

I looked at my watch. "It's not yet eight. You're early."

"Don't need more time. Can I fax?"

"I'm right there, and alone."

"Good."

And he disconnected. I closed the drawer and selected the phone for the next day and pulled it from its charger to slip into my pocket. The fax machine whirred to life, the screen telling me there were ten pages. I waited until they were all through and pulled them.

Patrick Crilly, born thirty three years ago in October, died November of the same year. Next appearance on the map was five years ago when he bought the garage from a Kyle Mulligan. A year later he bought three cars, one of which was the Sky, that was it.

Technically, Patrick Crilly did not exist.

#

Friday night and Cal and I were out in force. I'd decided to take a Solstice we'd won and suped up, and the little convertible felt sexy and prowly under my hands. I wore my boots and signature black in a cami and skirt, and Cal wore jeans and a white T. Suki knew trouble was coming and all her brothers came to hang with us, her crew all packing.

The circuit was on the West Side tonight in an old empty lot that had never been made into anything. It spilled into the streets around, all lined with warehouses and small plants that were closed and shut tight for the night.

The music was hot, the neon was on, the low riders were showing, and people milled about. There was no American muscle present, no LC, and no blonde cops. The night might be mild after all.

"Hey Cal!" some girl called and when he grinned Suki growled. I rolled my eyes, wishing those two would just admit they were going out and stop the games.

We were stopped by a few people, old friends, most who wanted to know about the Solstice, and it took two hours of trading specs before any real races started. A few on the side streets and the main one was a 10G buy in.

Suki decided to go for it, so of course Cal went too. This left me with Suki's sister Oren, her man, and Oren and Suki's six brothers, all ex-Yakuza, their tattoos proclaiming it loudly. Oren didn't mind me much, but she didn't like Cal and Cal and I were partners. So I felt alone. Some bodyguards these made.

At the start of the race I had an appointment to keep and I made my way to the edge by the start line. Marcus was waiting there for me. He was German, five feet eleven inches tall, blonde, angular, and ruthless.

"Is he here?" he asked me.

"Drives a '68 Shelby GT350, he's six seven, blonde, can't miss him."

"I see him."

I turned and saw Gunnar across the street, scanning the crowd. "I'll distract him, fall back."

He melded into the shadows and I made sure to stand up, knowing my red hair stood out in the crowd. Gunnar saw me and I pretended not to see him and walked to Cal. He revved his engine as the last car slid into place and Li'l J was counting the last buy in while six girls vied to be the starter.

I leaned down to Cal. "Marcus has him, I'm drawing him over and he'll tag the car."

"Got it."

"You really gonna take Suki's money?" I asked with a smile.

He looked at her. "Maybe I'll let her win."

I snorted and heard my name. Li'l J was calling me and I walked in front of the cars and ignored a few catcalls from people who didn't know me. I was no follower, I was the top here.

"My queen!" J kissed my cheek and slapped my shoulder. "Would you be starter?"

"All good?"

"Every buy-in. Favors on Cal but the smart money says Suki will win."

"Put me down five on Suki."

"Got the vig?"

"I pulled the roll from my cleavage and he smiled. "You hold it, baby. Gonna start?"

"With pleasure."

I stepped out between Suki and an orange Honda driven by Mikey B. He winked at me and I smiled, pulled the scarf from my neck that J had slipped on with the pat and raised it. The crowd stilled as I looked at the line and then I dropped it and went to my knees.

The cars raced past me within inches and it took all I had not to flinch, not easy. A cheer went up and people started to hop in cars to move to the finish and help block streets.

"Are you all right?" Gunnar asked and helped me up.

"Yes. Thanks." Despite my best efforts I blushed. Once again in the night he seemed plainer and I realized it was that his expression was schooled. Total cop.

"Sorry about earlier, I, uh-" he started.

"No need. So, are you going to the finish line?"

"Where is it?"

"On Foster, half a mile away. You can ride with me."

"I'd rather take my car."

"We'd better hurry," I said, banking that he'd walk me back to mine.

"I'll walk you back, where's is it?"

"I took a Solstice tonight."

He walked me back in silence and I saw Marcus get into the passenger side of an armored pickup. We were clear.

"Elle-"

"Aileen. Call me Aileen."

"Aileen, could I..." He seemed lost.

"Gunnar, look, things are really complicated now. Best just to leave things as they are."

We stopped at the car and he looked down at me. "Are you sure there's nothing between you and Crilly?"

"If there was, it's nobody's business, but no. There isn't."

"Then a word of friendly advice." He kept his hand on the door as it shut behind me and I pulled the seatbelt on.

"Shoot."

He smiled at that. "Somebody should tell Crilly that."

I didn't know what to say to that so I just drove off.

#

Suki pulled in just ahead of Cal and I took my 5 from the pot, while Suki took her new 30 Gs and waved them about before slipping an awful lot of tongue to Cal. More races were starting up and the feeling was loose. Music pumped out with a heavy bass and people danced, drank, and talked shop.

I caught a grinder from behind and let him go with a laugh, and made my way to the action. "How much?" I asked Xcali who was collecting for a race.

"Nothin' for a muscle like yours."

"I'm running that Solstice tonight." I pointed. "Standard issue, Nitrous added, tuned, but no super charger, Hemi, or any other tricks. I'm even with all the rice burners."

"Let her run!" Chrissy called. One of the only other white chicks in there she was four years my junior and a mean racer. She ran a Celica that was sweet but she herself had yet to learn the difference between sexy and trashy.

"Five G buy in." X told me.

He wouldn't take my word so I slid him my new wad and watched him count. "That's three, Elle, Chrissy, and TT, anyone else?"

"Where we runnin'?" somebody called.

"I sent some blockers up to Wacker. That joint is ours!" X called out and a cheer went up. Bets were being traded before a fourth was even in and people were climbing into blockers to head off.

"I'm in," a familiar voice called.

Patrick walked up to X, gave him five, winked at Chrissy, and gave me an unreadable look. I turned over my shoulder and saw his Sky there, and suddenly I didn't feel so confident. We were evenly matched, and that meant this was a contest of minds and skills.

The call went out and we went back to our cars, nudged them up the line, parting the crowds. People clapped the car as I put the top up to reduce wind resistance. There was a clear shot down some side streets to Wacker and it was three a.m. but there could still be traffic.

X's girl, Shan-something was the starter. Her skin was almost pure black, her clothes pure white, and the scarf went down fast. Rubber screamed out as we shot off and quickly Chrissy and I had the lead.

We whipped along the lines and through red lights, blockers leading the way. I turned a tight corner and suddenly TT was in front of me. He blocked well but another turn and I regained the lead, but now I shared it with Patrick.

Behind us we heard a crash and TT had hit a car that had gotten past the blocks, the blockers scrambling to get away before the cops came. We all shifted faster.

Wacker is short and basically a double-decker bridge that snakes along the river skirting huge buildings. Patrick and I slammed through and Chrissy was behind, we blocked, but we couldn't swerve too far or I'd hit his rear quarter panel and send him into a spin.

I hit the nitrous just a split second after Patrick and nudged forward. The bastard must have had a double shot because suddenly he blew past me at the finish line. We all screamed to a halt and Chrissy and I gave each other sighs and looks of commiseration.

Patrick collected the money and walked over with a cocky smile. "Rematch later, ladies?"

"Screw off, Crilly," Chrissy said and went to find her crew.

"What about you?" he asked me.

"I won't be out here tomorrow night."

"What's with the new car?"

"I wanted to race legit."

He smiled wider. "You wanted to lose."

"Wasn't skill, Crilly. It was the extra Nitrous you're packing."

"I installed it with you in mind."

"How nice."

Cal came over with Suki hanging on, and the world would never really know just who wielded the whip there. "There a problem?"

"None at all. I'm going to split, see you Monday. Suki, Crilly."

I don't know how I knew, but the Solstice was dirty, a tracer or camera or something was on it. I left it in a bad neighborhood after calling Carlos and caught a ride back. I'd won 5, lost it, and lost a forty thousand dollar tuned car that would have sold dirty for twenty five. What a night.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers