Auto Erotica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

The move was awkward and I fell onto the plush carpeting with a thud, landing on my shoulder.

My brain recovered quickly and I didn't go for the door or my clothes, I looked for his. In the dressing room I found his gun on top of the clothes and I checked it. Loaded.

I brought it back just as he freed himself, though he didn't notice until I flicked on the light.

"Freeze."

He did, though his eyes remained molten. "Why?"

I almost dropped the gun in surprise. "Why? Why what? You raced me, kidnapped me, locked me in here, tied me up, and..." I lost my voice, unable to name what he did.

"And what? Made love to you? Made you come damn near twenty times?"

"Say it as nicely as you want, but it was against my will, you bastard."

"All right then, what do you want? Do you want to tie me up and have your wicked way with me too?"

His sensual smile made my blood boil for any number of reasons. "I don't think you'd enjoy it, Cr- Wolfe."

A raised eyebrow was his only response. "You said you love me. I don't love you," I almost choked at the wincing feeling in my chest but continued, "and I'd be using you. That would be cruel, and I'm many things, but cruel isn't one of them."

He barked with laughter and I got pissed off. The shot landed in the mahogany post just two inches to the right of his head. His eyes were astonished.

"Untie your feet and fetch my phone and the key. Unlock the door." He didn't jump at the order so I shot the other post. "Move it!"

He jogged there and I quickly grabbed my trench coat, desperate for covering, and buttoned it clumsily with one hand, keeping the other and the gun trained.

He came down with an open door, my gun, and my cell in his open palms. I could see he was simmering with rage and hurt, and despite the absurdity of the situation, the emotions worn on his naked body made me flush with arousal.

Shit, I was a prisoner of my own desire for it held me far more tightly than he ever could.

"So what next?" He asked tersely.

"Put them on the nightstand and take both handcuffs off the top of the bed."

Puzzlement flashed through those whiskey eyes for a moment and then he moved to do my bidding. When they were free I ordered him to set the key down on the nightstand and move to the foot of the bed.

Another eyebrow raised when I ordered him to secure one side of each pair of cuffs to the bottom of the pineapple in his bed's lower posters. I made him tug on them and when they were secure I stepped closer, gun up, and ordered him, "cuff your right hand."

"No," he said flatly.

I squeezed the trigger but he held up a hand. "Fuck! This bed is an antique and you're ruining it."

"Then cuff your right hand, Wolfe."

"You wouldn't kill me."

"I'm bitch enough to shoot you in the leg and dial nine one one for you so shut up and do as I say."

He moved slowly but cuffed it, leaving the cuff absurdly loose. "Tight, Wolfe. I want it on the edge of pain."

His nakedness clearly displayed how much he liked hearing that and I had to wonder if the dominator wanted to be dominated. The thought filled me with a rush of arousal until my thighs felt sticky.

With a very slight flush he tightened and twisted his hand around for show. "Tight."

I stepped towards him, wary, and kept the gun on him. "Hold out your left hand. Any funny moves and I shoot your thighs. Got it?"

His eyes were lava now but he did as I asked. I snapped the cuff tight and he was pinned. Eager and feeling safer I set the gun down on the chest and began to unwind the strips from the posts.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut it," I said tersely much as he had the night before. I thought I saw him smile but I ignored it, concentrating on his difficult knots. When they were undone I brought them around and knelt at his feet.

"That's what I like to see."

My eyes shot up but froze at the sight of his penis. It was long, mostly straight, the very tip curved slightly and he knew just how to use that. The flesh was tinged with red, otherwise a very normal fleshy color, the head bulbous but proportionate to the thick shaft. A drop of moisture slipped from the top and I licked my lips.

"Suck it," he said and that at last drew my eyes up to his face.

Without saying a word I stood and began to unbutton my coat. His eyes watched me like a cat sighting a mouse and I smiled. When the buttons were all undone I slipped the coat from my shoulders and let it drop to my feet, pooling.

I smoothed my hair over my shoulders and let my hands fall to the heft of my breasts. I cupped them, and watched his eyes darken. I stroked them gently and rolled the nipples between pinched fingers. Patrick's erection grew to epic proportions.

I let my breasts drop and stepped between his spread legs. Eagerly he caught a nipple with his lips as I bent past him. I let him suckle, let him believe in the illusion of control for just a moment.

Then I pulled back and slipped the blindfold on. Before he realized what was happening I tied the first knot and even through his yelling and struggles it was easy.

"I demand you stop this stupid game, Aileen. Goddamnit I only tried to make you trust me!"

I laughed bitterly. "You took me against my will. I begged and pleaded and you only insisted you knew what was best for me when I didn't."

"Aileen," he said on a warning growl.

"Shut it," I said, bemused, and wrapped the loose ends of the blindfold around his head, stuffing his mouth.

Once tied he was blind and mute, just what I wanted. Unfortunately his erection was flagging as he yelled incoherently behind the gag.

"You probably think I'm going to blow you to get it up, right? Wrong, wolfe."

I dropped to my knees and pressed against him, flesh to as much flesh as possible. I massaged my tits against him, feeling my nipples harden. I was determined not to give in, and to my surprise it was working. When he returned to semi-erection I used my hands and within long minutes I had the prize back at nearly full staff.

"Good enough for me," I said and climbed up.

I straddled him, my knees outside his thighs, and sank down. This was the first time the sex was on my terms, my plans. He whimpered when I was halfway down his length, I moaned when I was fully seated.

I wanted to just sit there, so I did. For long, drawn breaths I enjoyed the feeling of being filled, and when I moved, I simply rotated my hips.

His moan echoed my own, but mine was far more intense. I closed my eyes away from his beautiful face, shrouded in back, and colors filled my eyelids. As we ground together, sweaty bodies aching to thrust but denied, I saw red, green, and gold. With every pivot my breasts scraped his chest hair, teasing my nipples, and I felt the slow burn ignite into a fire.

I gripped his shoulders for steadiness but kept the pace slow. He felt ramrod hard inside me, deep, but if I wanted that tip on my g-spot I needed to thrust, so without preemption I began to move with my thighs. He yelled behind his bonds, his muscles drawn taught, his hands white-knuckled on the chains.

He caught the spot and I was lost. It built in a quick succession of a few staccato thrusts and when I came it was powerful. I didn't pass out but my eyes rolled back as I jerked against him. It felt glorious, soul crumbling, it felt- hollow and empty I realized, looking at his black shrouded head.

He was still ramrod hard inside me, his pelvis trying to thrust. I felt dirty, ashamed, and so I lifted off, ignoring his muffled cry.

I dressed quickly, pocketed my cell phone and used the key from off the nightstand to open the drawers and get my gun.

Then I took the cuff key and unlocked the left cuff but left it loosely clasped. I placed the key on the pillow at the other end of the bed.

"You'll have to untie your legs and walk around to get the key to your right hand. I'm leaving, Patrick. Don't contact me again. Good bye."

And with that I turned and left.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers
12