Autobiography Ch. 01

Story Info
The Beginning.
4.3k words
4.5
15.2k
15
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

I just graduated high school and was playing with the idea of majoring in psychology in college though my parents were absolutely against it. For three years I've studied psychology on my own; I've probably read around thirty books and as many articles throughout my high school years. The only way my parents were going to let me major in psychology was to also continue with mathematics so I would have something to fall back on; they thought a career in psychology wouldn't pay the bills.

My parents and I came to an agreement; they would get their mathematics, I would get my major and all the girls.

I wasn't that tall dark handsome stud the girls swooned over. What I was... was a very smart, confident, shorter male that was in good shape, and had a way with the girls.

And I was going to get them.

I moved into my off campus condo, on a Friday afternoon, two weeks before school started. Once settled I walked around campus taking in the view; not only the scenery but the women too.

I heard a few people mention 'Good Girls Last' a bar a few blocks off campus that attracted a lot of women so I headed in that direction.

Once inside I immediately scouted my surroundings looking for easy prey.

The drinking law here in California is twenty-one; being nineteen and wanting to look cool I grabbed a full opened bottle from an unmanned table and continued on my journey.

Approximately ten minutes into my hunt I spotted a gorgeous blonde sitting a bar stool table with three female friends; just what I was looking for... no men hanging around.

"Hello ladies," I confidently smiled giving the beautiful blonde extra eye contact.

"Hi," they all replied as the blonde laughed and turned away slightly.

"My name's Zack," I smiled.

"I'm Sandy, this is Jessica, Adrian, and of course... Amanda," Sandy raised her eyes knowing my interest was in Amanda.

"Can I buy you girls a round of drinks?"

"I'm not interested," Amanda replied giggling.

"One dance; I'm hell on the dance floor," I laughed.

"Sorry," Amanda replied politely.

"I'll dance with you," Sandy blurted.

"I would be delighted to escort you to the dance floor madam," I bowed which brought on laughter from the other three girls. I stood and offered her a hand, she accepted, stepped down from the stool, and curtsied.

I put my bottle of beer on their table and escorted Sandy to the dance floor. We danced for some time before returning to her table to retrieve her purse and taking her back to my dorm to fuck the hell out of her.

When we got back to my condo we didn't waste any time; we locked lips and dedicated ourselves to a long passionate French kiss that seemed to take on a life of its own.

When we broke she loosened my tie, pulled it over my head, and tossed it on the floor.

She wasted no time to start on my shirt buttons as she initiated another passionate kiss.

We were lust starved and fell deep into one another's eyes when we parted and quickly began to undress. Sandy and I both slipped out of our shoes, and then we proceeded to race in harmony to strip off our outer layers. She slipped out of her little black leather dress; her braless breasts were beautiful. I removed my pants, my socks, and my underwear.

Sandy moved in for another passionate kiss; as our tongues danced she slipped her hand downward and fondled my balls and stiff cock.

In turn, I slid my hand down into her panties to find her panties soaked with her juices.

"You're cock is surprisingly big for a smaller guy," she panted heavily in my ear then kissed me again.

I was only 5'7" something and had a seven inch cock when fully erect otherwise it was a tiny mouse which brought laughter in the gym showers. It was impossible to explain to my fellow school mates that at full mass it was a full seven inches.

Sandy spun me around and pushed me onto my bed; there she lay on top of me and kissed me. She was definitely into kissing which I didn't mind; she was a great kisser and a real turn on.

I rolled her over maintaining our kiss but she wasn't going for it.

"Rest your head on the pillow," she told me.

I adjusted myself accordingly; my head at the headboard and feet at the foot-board.

She kissed her way down my body; first my neck, nipples, naval, and then my cock. Sandy teased my stiff shaven cock with her tongue.

"Ah," I moaned as she continued.

Her talent surprised me when she deep throated my cock; she bobbed up and down until she felt my urge.

"Not yet," she giggled.

Sandy slithered up my body; my hands caught both sides of her panties and slid them off. She kneeled before my face and rubbed her wet pussy over my mouth; I accepted her offer.

Before long she was moaning louder and louder until she finally came wetting my face, neck, and pillow.

"Now you can fuck me," she laughed as she rolled over.

I reached for condom in my nightstand.

"No, I want to see if you can fill me with your cum," she panted.

That's all I needed to hear as I began to fuck the living hell out of her; she had two more orgasms until I finally released myself into her.

I collapsed beside her.

We were both panting heavily.

She was a great fuck.

"I have to get going," she said as the afterglow subsided. She sat up kissing the head of my cock then lightly stroking it.

"Why don't you stay until morning?" I asked.

"Do want to fuck me again?" she flirted as she sat up kissed the head of my cock then lightly stroked it.

"Well, you seemed to enjoy it as much as I did," I smiled.

"I did; but I really need to go; besides we all saw the way you were looking at Amanda," she again smiled.

"I can assure you; you're not my second choice," I explained.

"Even if I was your first choice; I couldn't stay," she smiled.

"Why, why do you have to go?" I charmed her.

"Listen, you're a nice guy but my boyfriend will be back in town in about an hour and a half so I really need to get home," she explained as she stood and slipped on her dress.

"Boyfriend," I remarked.

"Yeah, you know, 'Eagle' Malone," she replied.

"Is that the same 'Eagle' Malone that's going to get drafted in the first round next year by the NFL?" I asked curiously.

"The one and only," she laughed.

"You really don't like me much," I shook my head.

"Listen, I'll put a good word in for you with Amanda; maybe you two can hook up," she told me as she slipped on her shoes.

"What about your panties?" I asked.

"You keep them... as a souvenir," she laughed as she rubbed my cock and headed toward the door.

"Sandy," I called out.

"When I'm in need; I'll find you," she winked before closing the door behind her.

**

The next few days I kept myself busy getting to know the campus and its surroundings.

It was Monday Night and thought I'd check out a club in the area called Kinky's just three blocks away. When I arrived it was packed with people; I approached the large circled bar in the center of the club and ordered a beer; they were so busy they bother to card me. Now, I looked older and began to check out the girls.

I saw a lot of promising targets as I made my way around the club and back to the other side of the bar. That's when I saw the girl of my dreams... Amanda.

They were all there; Amanda, Jessica, Adrian except for Sandy.

Bartender, another beer please," I called out holding up my empty showing him what I was drinking.

I stepped up to the bar making sure I brushed against Amanda's back with mine.

"Excuse me," I said as we faced one another.

"Are you following me?" she smiled though annoyed.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing," I smiled back but elated to see her beautiful face again.

"I was here first," she smiled.

"I beg to differ."

She smiled and shook her head that's when I knew I had her. It was just a matter of time before I was banging the fuck out of her wet pussy.

"Why don't you just ask me out and we can get it over with?"

"Been there; done that."

"What? She seemed confused.

"I've already asked you out, once; now it's your turn to ask me," I smiled.

"You couldn't handle me."

"I handled your friend Sandy."

"Well, she's not here to confirm that now is she?"

"No, she's isn't; she's probably still recuperating."

Amanda and her friends laughed hysterically... me too.

"Okay, but it's on my terms; but... you have to ask me out," she insisted.

"Terms... what terms?"

"Can you handle kinky; because I'm very kinky?" she asked seductively.

"I love kinky," I smiled looking into her deep blue eyes.

"Kinky isn't a problem?"

"Is that all you have?" I asked the game continued.

"Role playing; are you game?" she ran her tongue across her upper lip.

Role playing was another story and had to think about it before answering her. From what I've seen on the internet; role playing can consist of any combination. I've had my share of pussy but I have no experience in this fetish.

"Well, does the cat have your tongue?" she laughed.

"Not at all, actually, I was just thinking of my tongue on your kitty," I jabbed quickly with a smile.

"Clever, very clever," she giggled.

"It's a deal," I finally answered.

"Good," she laughed.

"Amanda, will you go out with me?" I asked with a Tom Cruise smile.

"Are you serious," she smiled.

"We did have an agreement... didn't we?"

"Okay, I'll go out with you," she giggled.

"I was thinking more of a prelude to our date."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked curiously.

"Well, we are at a club."

"Yes."

"I was thinking of a little dancing, drinking, and going back to my place for a nightcap." I said giving her that smile again.

"Okay, you're on; but just so you know I'm more curious than interested," she politely replied to my offer.

"Curious... my kind of kitty," I laughed.

"I bet."

I escorted her to the dance floor where we began to dance. She was surprised by my moves; I could see it in her eyes. Ten dances later we went to the bar to quench our thirst and some light conversation.

She told me she was twenty-one and in her third year; she was studying business and had to take calculus which she despised. She added that she was from Colorado but decided to go to school in California.

I told her I was a psychology major, against my parents will but was taking mathematics also to appease my parents. That I was nineteen and was from New York just outside the city limits.

"Maybe I can help you with calculus," I offered.

"Maybe I can help you become a man," she laughed as I laughed with her.

I ordered a few shots and could see they were taking their effect on her... as well as me.

We danced a bit more before I took her home... to my place.

"You live here by yourself?" she asked.

"Yeah, my parents bought it; a large two bedroom condo; it's all part of the deal. They get mathematics and I get my own place," I said moving in and kissing her.

She giggled.

"Would you like a drink?" I offered her though neither one of us needed one.

"Sure."

"Okay, I have wine, water, and juice."

"Wine."

I obliged and poured two glasses of wine; one for her and one for me.

"So, where's the action take place?" she asked as I handed her the glass of wine.

"Anywhere you'd like it to." I kissed her on her lips again.

She giggled as her hungry eyes widened and she took a sip from her glass.

"You're pretty wasted," I said.

"What do you care," she giggled.

I snickered; she was totally fucked up... not that I wasn't.

"Fuck me... show mw what you've got," she smiled.

I took her glass of wine from her hand and set it on the counter; then I kissed her passionately as I reached around and unzipped her dress. Once she was unzipped she pushed me away, gazed into my eyes, and untied my tie and removed it from around my neck. Then she pulled my tucked shirt out of my pants and unbuttoned it; once unbuttoned she pulled the cuffs over my wrists and off my back. I watched as the front of her dress dropped to reveal a set of large B-cup breasts; she then slipped out of her dress.

"Where's the bedroom?"

I escorted her down the hallway to my room where she sat on the edge of the bed, laid back, and slid her head to the pillow.

I quickly removed my shoes, pants, and underwear; then kissed her passionately as I lay beside her. Our tongues danced as my hand found her wet mound; she quickly closed her legs letting me know she wasn't quite ready for the taking. Still locked in our kiss I moved my hand from her kitty to her breast and began playing with her nipple. Her hand slid between us and found my hardened cock; she began to stroke me firmly.

Eventually my kisses moved to her neck; she tilted her head giving me better access which brought on a few light pants.

Next, I moved to her breasts; my mouth devoured one while my fingers played with the other. In time, Amanda was moaning and squirming.

Amanda exhaled deeply and motioned me downward with her hand; I immediately began lapping her glistening pussy which brought on louder moaning and deeper panting.

"Oh gawd," she screamed as she clamped down on my head with her thighs.

I continued my 1.2.3 punch to her clitoris and then a single tongue lap covering her entire pussy; then continuing my 1.2.3.lap.

"Oh gawd," she screamed as her body convulsed.

I swallowed and lapped up her sweet juices until her convulsions subsided; she then pulled me up for a passionate kiss as she reached down and guided my cock into her steaming wet pussy.

I showed no mercy and began jack hammering her pussy which instantly brought on heavy moaning and panting.

"Oh gawd... fuck... ah... ah... oh gawd," she moaned.

Three minutes later she was shaking violently and wetting the sheets with a violent orgasm.

I continued to fuck her brains out for anther ten minutes; she shuddered once again for a third orgasm as I deposited my load deep inside of her.

I pulled out and lay beside her; we were both exhausted and panting heavily. Eventually we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Morning came and she needed to leave.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" I asked.

"Sorry, I really need to get going."

"What are you doing later?"

"Going to a party?"

"With who?"

"With you."

"You're asking me out again?"

"Yes," she giggled.

"Okay, it's a date."

**

We partied and ended up at my place again the following night fucking in my bed.

The following night brought some of the same except a different club and a completely different session. In the bag she brought with her were two costumes; a doctor's and a nurse's outfit. Amanda played the horny gold digger nurse that seduced and lured the reluctant married doctor into her lair; my bed.

Role playing was a new adventure for me. I realized being the seducer wasn't as much fun as being seduced. The fact that she playfully seduced me into a corner and began kissing me; and when I became jelly in her hands she began touching me. As the good doctor I finally gave in... wanting her... desiring her.

I pushed her to the bed and ravaged her.

The whole role playing game was emotionally satisfying.

**

I didn't see her for two days, it was her idea; she said she was busy.

Amanda came over Wednesday and wanted to play again; she opened the bag and handed me my costume. This time I was a horny police officer and I just arrested her for soliciting prostitution; the game... she despised cops. I had to convince her to blow me... then fuck me.

She was in the midst of sucking my cock when I felt a small slippery object push past my opening.

"Amanda," I tried pulling away.

"You don't want to play anymore?" she asked disappointed.

"I didn't expect you to," I started.

"It really turns me on; besides, it's no different from a colonoscopy."

I guess she was right as she continued to slowly put pressure on the small slippery object until it passed my sphincter. I sighed and put my head back on the pillow.

"Thank you," she whispered excitedly then took my cock back into her mouth.

Amanda was a good at sucking cock and the pressure was building. I began panting slightly as the slippery object moved past my inner ring and slid deeper into me.

She slowly fucked me with it in rhythm with her bobbing; eventually she sped up. I began taking deeper and deeper breathes; soon I would explode.

Amanda stopped, pinned my ankles to my ears, sat down on my calves, and again fucked me with the small slippery object. She slid back wanting me to orally make love to her pussy; I obliged as she began sucking my cock again.

Vibrations sent sensations throughout my body; she was fucking me with a small vibrator. My chest pounded as my heart pumped faster and faster.

Her body began to shake as her flood gate opened releasing her sweet juices into my mouth, in turn, I filled hers with mine.

She was still trembling when she pushed the vibrator into my cavity, she did a dismount and sat me up making sure the vibrator stayed put, and then she wrapped her legs around me and mounted me. Now I had the vibrator settled deep within me and she was jockeying up and down on my cock while I sucked on a beautiful breast.

We exploded again in each other's arms.

**

Thursday she came over horny as hell, no clubs, no dancing, no role playing, just raw sex; but before it was over she begged for a good ass fucking and that's just what I gave her... a good ass fucking.

**

I wouldn't see her until Monday; again it was her idea.

Monday came; Amanda brought some more role playing costumes and the wine. She was a maid and I was the butler that was in love with her.

**

Tuesday we went clubbing, got totally fucked up, and went back to my place. There was no denying Amanda's beauty and will as once again she went down on me and slipped a larger vibrator past my opening in the same manner as the last time; when she did... my cock rose to the occasion.

"You like that?" she asked seductively.

I raised my head off the bed as she firmly pushed it passed my sphincter.

"Ah," I closed my eyes and rest my head back on my pillow.

"You do like it," she giggled as her talented mouth went back to work on my cock.

"No, I'm just going along with you," I gasped as my manhood wouldn't let me admit otherwise.

'Really," she giggled.

"Ah," I moaned as she pushed it passed my second defense and deep into me.

It was slightly larger in diameter and length; I moaned again as the vibration sent chills through my body; she definitely knew how to work it. If I wanted her, I would have to put up with her kinky side; and that's just what I was going to do.

After she was done fucking me with her toy and sucking me off; again, not to completion, she attached the vibrator to a harness, slid it on me, and began pushing the vibrator past my opening. However, something was different; this one was bigger in diameter; it was no longer the same vibrator she had just used on me but something larger.

"Amanda," I gasped.

"Sh baby," she quietly hushed me.

"Ah... oh gawd," I yelped as she pressed past my opening.

She slapped me extremely hard on my ass to get my attention from what she was doing.

"Ow," I screamed as she slowly forced it into me.

"Oh my gawd," I cried.

"Sh," she hushed me again.

"Ah," I moaned and panted as I let her continue; I felt safe in her capable hands.

Once it was completely in she secured the harness and rolled over on the bed; with both hands she guide my head between her opened legs where my tongue played with her wanting pussy.

I began to forget about the large dildo in my ass as my body stretched to accept its length and width.

Amanda was panting heavily as a violent orgasm took over her body. Eventually she pushed me away and closed her legs while a slight giggle escaped her mouth.

12