Autocides Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina pops up in front of my face as Janet kisses Devon and in the nanosecond I'm getting jealous, Nina kisses me, sharing someone else's spunk but I don't even think twice about it. She is so loving, caring, and giving, as she twirls, with us laughing, dancing, kissing.

"Devon might well ask how you rate a Janet. We all might ask how Jim rates a Sophie. The simple answer is we love you, all of you. But there is only one of you that each of us was made for, so be grateful the Universe is so kind and loving. Remember that when Sophie is whipping your ass, it will help you get through it!" Nina chuckles, as you can practically hear the 'Aroo?" slip out of my mouth before she is kissing me again. We are dancing in the streets, while my pants drag along the ground at my ankles, and her left hand, the one with the simple wedding ring, is stroking my hard cock.

"Yes, fucking ballet." Nina agrees, as she hands me off to Sophie.

"I'm a lover, not a beater. But we all know how many times you've beaten this little guy while watching my BDSM scenes, don't we." Sophie says as she strokes my cock urgently, like I do when I'm masturbating to porn and trying to get off. Then she adds "It's Ok, I promise I won't be gentle!". Sophie drives her blood red claws as deeply into my balls as Janet had earlier, making me scream. Sophie returns to the dancing and stroking, then like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, we are dancing down the stairs at the subway entrance, still spinning.

"You know I'd like nothing better than you, Jim, and Devon taking turns fucking me on the ride home. My pussy is just the right size for each of you, just like Nina's, just like Janet's! We are the perfect pussy posse!" Sophie says as she kisses me, my eyes closing in the bliss for just a moment, then she is gone, and my Janet is back in my arms.

"Looks like we have a vote. Sophie and I sandwich Nina's ass bent over, and you three guys fuck whatever pussy is available. Pay attention and don't miss our stop, it's not like we can fuck and ride the subway all day - unless you want to!" Janet proposes.

When we get to the train, the cars are all packed. It is rush hour in reverse, and everybody is fucking. We rush into a car, but the only space we can find is to have the gals hang on to the partition at the door. Lexington Steele leans against the panel on the other side, while a tight little brunette frantically sucks what little of his big black cock fits in her mouth. As I slide into Janet, feeling the wettest, hottest, most passionate pussy I've ever felt in my life spasm around me, I finally get a clear look at the brunette's face. It is Amy, from the office! The same Amy I have jerked off to for months. Janet stands up, grabs my cock, pulls up Amy's skirt, guiding my cock into her sweet soft pussy, as Janet folds underneath us to lick out her hot wet pussy. It becomes clear that I'm deep into sloppy seconds with Amy, as there is lots of cum splashing out with every stroke onto Janet's face, but it doesn't matter, Amy is coming, I am cumming, and even Lexington is coming.

Nina is wiggling her ass at me as I pull out, and Janet's cum bathed face moves to lick me off and shove my cock in Nina's tight snatch, so much tighter than Amy's, but in her defense, she'd probably just been fucked by Remington Steele's massive big black cock. You'd think Nina would be so loose too (in fact all our girls did a lot of interracial), but none of the women are, they are as tight as that teen girl I took to prom (thank you, alien technology!). Nina's pussy is fucking milking me, keeping me from going soft as Janet sucks my balls and strokes my shaft. Our stop comes up, Sophie whirls into my arms, pulling me out of Nina, and we are dancing away from everyone, out of the station, up into my building, and into my apartment. How she can kiss and dance and spin at the same time amazes me, but I just hold onto her tightly for dear life, and frankly, if we could ever figure out how to fuck while we do this, I might never want to do anything else.

* * * * *

Sophie whirls us into my bedroom, throws her beautiful lace dress onto my clothes hamper, and flops on her back on my bed, pulling the spikes of her black Laboutin heels so that her legs are spread about as wide as they can go. Her blue belly button piecing glints in the light, and I see the tattoo on her left hip of flowers, then butterflies, leading away from the wisp of red hair above her lewdly spread pussy, shaved thick lips with her clit sticking out like a doorbell buzzer, smelling like a Welsh witch fuck swamp as I fall completely under her spell.

"Lick it or dick it!" Sophie challenges me.

I line myself up to slide inside her, feeling the inside of her twat like alternating bands of muscles that grip then release my shaft as I slowly stroke full length in and out of her, splashing out Welsh witch fuck soup by the bucket. It is like she is an inside out french tickler, or maybe just the result of ten billion Kegels. I'm getting into a good fuck rhythm as I feel hands upon my ass cheeks, spreading them open, way more open than I am comfortable with.

"Should I go get my strap on? You seem to be a little tense and tight. Sure you don't want me to open you right up?" Nina teases, as she starts probing my ass with her fingers.

"Silly bint! Supplies haven't arrived yet!" Sophie taunts as an orgasm ripples through her tight cunt, nearly milking the come right out of me, but her ripples and contractions don't stop. Those thick pussy muscles are crushing my cock with every spasm, milking my cock like Nina's cunt did, in a different way, but making my mind scream in pleasure (not sure if my mouth did too).

The door bell rings, and Nina pops in between us, kissing us both, saying "So who's the silly bint now? By the way, I expect reverse cowgirl when I get back or I am definitely fucking your ass." I see her black glasses on her serious face close up, and I can only groan as I beg my body not to betray me and end this too soon. I clench my ass muscles as I thrust, and manage not to come, but only pulling out of Sophie (to a disappointed moan) truly saves me from doing so. I can still feel Sophie's hips thrusting on the bed as I try to collect my wits.

At the door, I see a Ron Jeremy delivering a package right into my Janet's sweet face, as Nina carries away the box of "supplies". On top is a version of the "Little Shop of Horrors" plant, in purple, which she takes to the middle of the living room floor. It looks so small and puny, I hope nobody kicks it over. Next out come the lingerie sets. Nina takes Janet's place sucking off Ron, as Janet distributes the lingerie to my closet (hers), the spare bedroom (now Jim's, so Sophie's), and Nina's gets draped over the couch for now. The box has a variety of sex toys (and lube) needed to get us through the day, plus a few six packs of Alien Amber Ale plus Blue Teal Blush Zinfandel, which all get unloaded onto the kitchen counter and into the fridge, respectively.

Ron is about to bust a nut, so Sophie races over to join the other two to take the traditional face sprinkling benediction of jism as they all stroke and suck his huge cock together. Janet promised me that, and here they are giving it away to another pornstar first, but I figure being jealous with these hot babes will get me nowhere, so as long as I get mine too, we will call it even. Sophie rushes back to me, pushes me up against the headboard, impaling her tight twat on my hard shaft facing away from me, as her soft, well padded ass cushions the blow. Her massive tetons bounce in crazy ways, as she lets her inner slut loose on me, and her hot pussy tightly spasm on me.

Nina rejoins us, after feeding the empty box to "Audrey (the plant)", then bending to eat a full box. "I told you this would be better." Nina taunts as she forces Sophie to fuck me slower, spreading herself wider to take Nina's incredibly talented tongue in her twat as I relish slowly fucking Sophie. Many actors in the porn industry say the best sex they've ever had in all of their years, both men and women, inside or outside a porn set, has been with Nina. The woman just knows what to do and does it superbly. Equally superb is the response she provokes in Sophie, thrashing, spasming, and just plain climaxing, as her slick channel tries to crush my shaft into a toothpick with each spasm. It works and the toothpick turns into toothpaste, which promptly gets squeezed right out of the tube.

In a flash, Janet is there, licking all around my balls and everywhere the toothpaste is squeezing out. She pulls Sophie gently off me, covering her simple open vulva with her mouth as she spoons out the initial torrent of sperm from Sophie's overheated and still spasming hot cunt onto her tongue. A quick sucking and licking of my still hard cock leaves me ready to re-engage, as Janet pulls Sophie into a deep dish 69, a long term pussy-to pussy conversation telegraphed from tongues to clits. They mewl like kittens with a fresh bowl of milk, hips thrusting, churning, as they attack each others love buds without mercy. No prisoners, only climaxes. They slowly shuffle around on the bed as I get the message, slowly stroking my shaft until they are in position, Sophie still riding my beloved Janet's face, as Sophie dives into her deep dish fish pizza.

Janet's legs spread, as her hands take a moment to point both fingers at her lewdly spread slice, demanding me to come inside. I'm slowly pushing my cock into her tight channel, trying my very best not to interrupt their fun. Sophie just reaches up, digs her claws into my ass, pulling me into Janet, into the pussy where I will always belong, and controls me through claw to ass puppetry into an amazingly erotic slow fuck. Time has no meaning for me anymore. Only bliss has meaning. Janet is even better at milking my cock with her pussy than Sophie is, but we are doing it more slowly. I can sense the love build, like a mountain, and seemingly on the same time scale. I don't care if it does take forever, there is nothing I'd rather be doing - ever. When I finally do climax, my entire body shudders, as my balls make that empty straw sound, dribbling out a few puny drops, the last few of which go directly into Sophie's mouth as she pulls me out to suck me completely dry, like a vampire having to take the last bit of blood from their victim.

I stumble into the living room, finding a near dead Devon on the couch, being tended to by Nina. Jim isn't anywhere I can see.

Nina takes some of the leaves from "Audrey" and feeds them to me, saying "This will help. It's like Cocaine, Ecstasy, Viagra, and Gatorade all together. Sleep for a little bit, recharge."

When I wake up, Devon and I are sitting up, hands on each other's junk, as Sophie is taking pictures and laughing. I stumble off to find Jim, a more hairy light brown hair version of me, with the poor bastard tied down in the spare bedroom, while Nina is "making" him eat her pussy, while slowly tormenting his cock with her mouth, blowing him slowly. She motions me over, to cram in between the bars of the headboard, squatting on my haunches, feeding her voracious pussy my hard dick. My cock is so hard I'm afraid that golden shower diamond ray is back, but the feeling of being the hot knife in Nina's buttery pussy is so exquisite I simply fucking don't care.

My balls dragging on Jim's forehead as I fuck Nina is a little disquieting, not from the act itself - I'd do almost anything to be in any one of these hot woman's pussies - but because it doesn't take much foresight to predict that soon Sophie will do this to me, and she will push it farther. Farther, harder, deeper - that's Sophie. Soon it will be creampies dumped in my face as I am tied down and cannot turn away, then one day after that, cleanup and fluffer duty. I can predict this all from just exactly how funny she thought it would be to pose Devon and I as if we were jerking each other off. Whatever is left of society, and it's morals, I don't fucking care. If that's the price to stay with these goddesses, to enter into a sexual nirvana on almost an hourly basis, then deal me in. Sell my soul to the devil, sell us all wholesale.

Janet is right, we go six full cycles of the sucking, fucking, and girl/girl (or MFM FFM) until I cannot even keep my eyes open, even with huge donations of leaves from Audrey. The first day of the enslavement of mankind passes into darkness, and we come back out into the light.

* * * * *

I awaken to Janet slowly, tenderly sucking my cock in my own bed, without any urgency, like she'd somehow gained Nina's nursing skills overnight and knew exactly what to do to heal my cock. There is a big purple plant thing that looks like a cross between an eggplant and a purple cabbage, the size of a small car in the middle of my living room, while most of my belongings seem to have been fed to it. The leaves helped us keep going last night as our gals tried (sucksessfully) to drain us. I decide to get a little info, to force Janet off my dick to answer me and prolong watching one of the most beautiful pornstars ever sucking my cock as if she loves me.

"I do love you. Truly, madly, deeply. I'm never going to keep you from fucking another woman, didn't I put your cock into Amy with my own hand? Didn't I put your cock into Nina and Sophie the same way? So what was it you wanted to ask me?" Janet says as she slides her perfect red lips back down my shaft slowly, with a great deal of suction. Mind as well as cock blown, I struggle to remember what was so important I needed to interrupt this bliss, my own personal sexual nirvana.

"All of you who showed up yesterday, you're aliens, right?" I made the question as short as I could under the circumstances.

"Yes, and no. The technology that made us is alien. But the patterns came from your own world, the materials from your own world, my body and desires from your own world." Janet says as she starts flicking her tongue around the helmet of my prick, quick deep sucks of just the tip, chuckling as she leaves me hanging on the edge.

"Then who are the aliens? When do we meet them? What do they call you?" I ask as I try to fight from blowing off into Janet's face as those ruby red nails scrape along the length and then tip of my shaft.

"We call the aliens the Makers. They won't even come to your world for another hundred years or so, so I doubt you will ever get to meet them, but maybe with upgrades, it could happen. As for us, they call us Autocides. I don't even know what that word means, but that is what they call us. On to more important matters, do you want to go find Amy and have a threesome?" Janet teases as she nods her head while sucking the tip of my cock, flashing her eyes at me and fluttering her eyelids in what I can only assume is the Morse Code for Yes.

I swear she used at least half of the techniques from her two decades as a pornstar, or maybe she had access to all the porn knowledge of all the Autocides, I'd have to ask her. But for the next half an hour, she blew me six ways from Sunday, bringing me near the peak and switching it up to bring me back down and then up again. It is a roller coaster blowjob, delivered by the pornstar who claims to love me. My dick thinks she really, really does.

When it is finally time, she calls in Nina and Sophie, who join her in sucking my cock, then flick their tongues on the tip, as Janet holds it as straight up as my cock could go, given I'm still laying down. Three perfect faces, licking the tip of my cock, their blue and steel blue eyes fixated on mine, smiling as their tongues share my cock. A guy could get used to this. Nina pops onto the tip for a heavy suck, it is like she pulls a cork on a champagne bottle, my jizz comes fizzing out, splattering down like porn rain on their faces, as they all coo and moan. For my part, I come so hard I pass out. At least I have gotten mine.

When I come back to consciousness, I shuffle off to the bathroom, to find Devon and Nina fucking in the shower. I quickly pee, then hear Janet and Sophie double teaming Jim on the couch in the front room. I get a coffee and decide to catch up on world events.

Turns out the internet says the world went to hell in a handbasket. The Chinese nuked one of their own cities, since the aliens started with cities, their military bases were left alone, and radioed reports of invasion were met with swift retribution. Waves of Autocides quickly swept all military installations across the world in heavy numbers, neutralizing the threat. Facebook has become PornBook, no one enforcing content guidelines, with hundreds of millions of amateur porn videos being uploaded every hour, the servers are soon overloaded, just like Youtube, Vimeo, Vines, etc. as service after service goes down under the load. E-mail became the alternative porn distribution system, so those servers went next. All the rest of the services quickly followed, only news seems to still be up, but it isn't being updated. Everybody seems to have something else to do.

Wikipedia's Wiktionary still works, so I looked up Autocides:

"[Noun
autocide ‎(plural autocides)
(agriculture) Control of a pest through propagation of sterile males.
(bacteriology) A substance produced by a bacterium that is fatal to that bacterium.
(obsolete, rare) A suicidal person]"

'We are fucked' I think to myself.

"No baby, just Devon and Jim. Do you want to go find Amy and fuck her again?" Janet offers as her massive hooters rest on my neck and shoulders, caressing the back of my head, while she lovingly strokes my cock.

"Sounds like a great idea." I say as I turn around to kiss her.

We are truly, madly, deeply fucked, and I don't care.

"You know, you can fuck me on the subway all the way there. New York, heck the entire world, is now just one great big porn set. We can do anything anywhere, baby. What would you like to do to me, and who would you like to join us? Really? Oh, my! Oh, baby I fucking accept!" Janet says as the most excited MILF in history.

12