Autofellating Brother?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,456 Followers

A second later the head of the dildo, a now cream covered head, was running up and down my slit. No foreplay was needed, my cunt was dripping in anticipation. The 'Black Avenger' slid in easily. I screamed. Pulled him almost all the way out. The rammed him back in. "Yessssssssss ... yes Mikey," I screamed as I pistoned the dildo in and out of me. Seconds later I came! Like I never had before in my life. And a piece of plastic had done it. A dildo covered with my brother's sperm... the stuff leaking out from between my legs had been produced by my brother's balls. How gross was that?

"You've been a bad, bad boy Mikey," I admonished the Black Avenger, then I gave him a kiss and dipped him back into the glass of sperm. And then I pushed him into my mouth. And I, someone who'd never been able to even get all of Kyle's penis into my mouth, somehow, in the aftermath of my super orgasm, was able to swallow every inch of the sperm coated Black Avenger.

I missed my ten o'clock class that day...

8 -- Kim's Bedroom: Thursday February 9th 2012

It was just after 7:30 in the morning. I'd just woken. I'd just heard mom's car as it exited our driveway. It was a sleep-in day I realised as I stretched my body languorously. I was thinking about what Kyle and I were going to do that afternoon when the wolf whistle shrilly pierced the quiet of my room.

Mike was standing in the doorway. Naked. Erect. Slowly he walked towards my bed. "Mom's just left," he said as he circled his cock with his hand. "Dad's gone too."

I licked my lips. "You shouldn't be here."

"I thought you'd maybe like to see me do it again," Mikey said as he grabbed my desk chair and pulled it over to my bed.

"See you do what?" I asked. As if I didn't know.

"Masturbate. You liked it last time," he said as he sat down on the chair facing me.

"No I didn't. It was gross."

"I'll let you shave me if you let me watch you while I do it," he said as his hand started to move in his lap.

"I don't want to shave you," I answered as I sat up in bed.

"Sit here ... no right here," he near ordered, his tone desperate, as he patted a spot right opposite him.

"Why should I," I asked even as I moved to do his bidding. A second later I was sitting on the edge of the bed facing him. Our knees were touching.

"Take off your nightie." I shouldn't have. But I did. "Spread your legs," he ordered as he slipped his knees inside of mine and pushed mine apart. I didn't say a word. Instead I just watched his cock.

"You're beautiful ... your tits ... your cunt ... look at my cock Kim ... look how big you're making him," he groaned out as he pumped his penis. And he was so close to me that with every stroke it seemed it would touch me. It didn't. But the sperm that soon exploded from its end certainly did!

I was left covered in his sperm. A strand hung from my left cheek. My breasts, my nipples still tingling, were splotched with thick, white gobs of cream. My stomach. My thighs. In my pubic hair.

My brother stood. Perspiration coated his body. He was still breathing hard. A final short strand of his cum was oozing from the end of his still semi hard cock. "Thanks," he said softly.

"We shouldn't have ... you shouldn't have. We can't do it ever again, it's so wrong," I said softly. But I loved the feeling of his cream on my skin, loved the male odor of his sex that permeated the room. My pussy was gaping open. I could smell my need. I rubbed the sperm into my pubic hair.

"Are you okay?" Asked with tenderness. With love. "You know I'd never hurt you," he promised as he ran his palm tenderly across my cheek.

Oh fuck! Just watching him had made me wetter than anything any of my previous boyfriends and lovers had ever done to me. I had to order myself not to lean over and lick the cum from the end of his cock.

"I gotta go soon ... I'm late," he said as his finger softly brushed across my lips. I kissed it.

"I know." Mike tentatively made to stand. "It's so big," I added without thinking. My brain had stopped!

"It's not that big," Mike said shyly. But with a large, proud grin on his face.

"Can Bonnie ... it's not too-" I stammered. How the hell does his girlfriend, and Bonnie was a petite girl, ever have room for it I wondered.

"Big?" he shook his head, then added, "I think she likes it better than she does me."

"Hah! She's lucky to have you," I answered. And knew as I said the words that she didn't deserve him. Why the heck should she have him?

"She's not even close to being a nice as you," my little brother answered. "Or as beautiful. If you weren't my sister I'd-"

"But I am your sister!" I didn't want him to say the words. Once out I knew we'd be changed forever. "Now get out of here," I ordered.

In response he leaned over and gave me a kiss on my lips. It was the first time we'd ever kissed like that. It lasted a little longer than it should have. My nipples started to tingle. I knew I had to break away, if I didn't I knew things would happen. Things that shouldn't. Bad things. Incest things.

"Sorry," he said as he stood up and then started to back towards the door. I couldn't help but notice his penis was again erect. Heck, how could I miss it, it was huge bobbing in the air just feet from me.

I started to giggle. And knew I was going to ask him even as I told myself not to. I couldn't help myself.

"What?" he asked as he edged back towards me.

Don't say it you idiot I tried to order myself. To no avail. "It was just something Nikki said. About you," I said through my giggles.

"Nikki? She was talking about me?"

"It's weird."

"What is?" he asked as he came back sat back down on the edge of the chair.

"I shouldn't tell you." But of course I did! "Do you remember the weekend you and mom and dad went to look at colleges," I started. Mike nodded. "And you know I had a girl's weekend here." My family had known all about my friends staying with me. Mike nodded again.

So I told my brother how we'd gone out clubbing and then had ended up in my bedroom listening to music and watching videos and drinking beer.

"That doesn't sound that weird," Mike interrupted at one point. That's when I asked him if he knew what auto fellatio was.

"Italian cars? You girls were watching videos of cars?"

I shook my head no. "Sarah found the video. By accident. I mean none of us look at that kind of stuff normally."

"Porn? You guys were watching Italian porn?"

Ahhhhh! Why the heck didn't he know what the bloody term meant I cursed to myself. "Hand me my IPad," I ordered.

Clearly bemused my little brother leaned over and grabbed my IPad from the top of my desk. "Are you going to show your little brother a dirty movie?" he teased. He had no idea what he was about to see.

"Afterwards Megan looked it up on Wikipedia and we found out that just about every teenage boy tries it," I said as I typed 'auto fellatio' into Google videos.

"Try what?" In answer I turned my IPad so he could see it. For seconds my brother didn't say a word. Clearly shocked his mouth hung open.

"It said on the Internet that only one guy in a hundred can even touch the tip of his penis with his tongue. And only one in a thousand can properly auto fellate. Like that guys doing."

"It's gross," my brother finally said.

"None of our boyfriends can do it."

"You asked your boyfriends if they could suck their own cocks? All of you?" Mike clearly couldn't believe what he'd been hearing.

"Uh huh. And they all admitted they'd tried it. You know, like when they were young. But they couldn't reach." Mikey was shaking his head when I asked, "did you ever try?"

"Of course not," was shot back at me.

"Nikki said you were the only person she could think of who might be able to do it."

"Why'd she say that? She's never seen me ... you didn't say anything did you?"

"This was before I'd ever seen you. It was because of what Megan read us from the Internet. You have to be very flexible as well as having a big cock. Nikki remembered what you were like when you were young. How you used to hand upside down on the monkey bars."

"That was a long time ago. Besides she still didn't know how big my penis was."

"She said all good swimmers have big penises. That you must have one. She wants to ask you. But she was too shy."

"Ask me if I ever tried it?"

"You did, didn't you? Probably when you were young, that's when they say all boys try it."

"I didn't!"

"Hah, you're just saying that because you couldn't do it either."

"I coulda if I'd tried," my brother said.

"I'll tell Nikki she'll just have to look for someone else if she wants to see it."

"She really wants to watch some guy doing it? She wanted to watch me?" There was a glimmer of interest in my brother's eyes.

"It doesn't matter. We'll find somebody else. I told her she was crazy, that you couldn't do it." I knew that boys hate being told they can't do something.

"Why'd you say that? You should be defending your brother. Besides, I can."

"Hah!" Said scornfully.

"I did do it once," Mikey then claimed.

"Liar!"

"I did. Like you said ... when I was young."

"You're just making it up." My brother was falling into my trap.

"I touched it with my tongue. I'm serious."

"Yeah right! Next you're going to claim you got the whole head inside your mouth."

"I did!"

"You did not! Only one guy in a thousand can do it."

"I did so." My dear brother was starting to get excited.

"Then show me!"

"No way."

"I'll bet you can't," I challenged.

"How much?" He'd risen to the bait.

"Twenty dollars."

"You think I'm going to suck my cock for twenty dollars?"

"I knew you couldn't do it."

"A hundred dollars," he challenged back. "If I can't do it I'll pay you one hundred bucks."

Which was a lot of money for a college student. "That's stupid, you don't have a hundred dollars. And neither do I."

"Yes I do. And if you lose you won't have to pay me a hundred."

"Why not?"

"If you lose you'll have to do something else," he said, the gleam back in his eye.

"Something else? What?"

"It won't cost you a penny. You'll just have to finish what I started."

"Finish what you--" But I understood what he meant before I finished my question.

"If I can suck it then you have to too."

"Unh uh. No way. I'm your sister."

"Chicken!"

"Am not," I said. "You can't do it anyway."

"You'll never know," Mikey said with a grin as he stood up. "Besides it wouldn't be worth it for me, you're probably not very good at it," he said as he grabbed his penis and brought it toward my mouth.

"Don't you dare," I squealed the second his cockhead, still sticky from its recent ejaculation, touched my lips.

"Maybe I'll just try Nikki instead," he said as he stepped back from me.

"She's a slut! And I know you can't do it," I exclaimed angrily.

"Wanna bet?" he asked with a grin. What could I say? I had to take the bet didn't I? Of course I did. Who'd fallen into who's trap I wondered as I agreed.

"You'll have to get it into your mouth, not just touch it with your tongue to win," I finally conceded.

"How far?" Mikey asked back.

I looked at my brother's penis. Then reached for it. "At least this far ... halfway down the shaft. I'll put a mark on it"' I told him as my fingers circled him. Touching his cock for the first time.

"How many tries do I get?"

We spent the next five minutes arguing and negotiating. Finally agreeing that If Mikey could somehow get half of the shaft of his penis into his mouth (and that wasn't counting the big head on it) he would win the bet and I would have to finish the auto fellation. It would become a sister fellation. He'd be allowed three tries over a fifteen minute period. We scheduled it for the morning of February 14th, Saint Valentine's Day because he insisted on having a few days to prepare and practice. We swore each other to secrecy...

****

I just made my eleven o'clock class that morning. Then I went to Kyle's room after lunch.

At about two fifteen my boyfriend, gasping and panting, asked, "what the hell's got into you today?" We'd just completed our third penile/vaginal encounter. I'd been very demanding. I'd been on top for the second and third fucks. The whole time I'd been imaging what my brother's penis would feel like inside me...

How the hell was I going to get it into my mouth?

9- Valentines Day: Feb 14th 2012

"You have to get this much into your mouth," I instructed as I made a mark on his penis.

"That's more than halfway, that's not what we agreed to," he complained, but with a twinkle in his eyes. I knew he thought he could do it. I still wasn't sure.

"It's exactly halfway down the shaft," I answered. It was nine a.m. Mom and dad were long gone. I'd thought he'd insist on starting the instant they'd left the house. But Mikey instead had taken his time.

"I have to do some warm-up exercises first," he'd said when I'd gone into his room at just after eight. So I'd watched him for twenty minutes while he went through a stretching routine on a mat on the floor of his bedroom. Naked.

Then he'd insisted on taking a shower before his big attempt. But not before telling me he had a job for me.

"What job," I'd asked.

"You'll have to shave me. I don't want to get hairs in my teeth."

"I am not going to shave you! Period. Besides you'll never get it near your mouth," I answered even as he grabbed his shaving cream and razor and stepped into the shower. He left the door open. He said nothing, simply looked me in the eyes. After a few seconds my eyes dropped. I knew that if I didn't shave him he'd walk away from our bet. And I didn't want him to do that. So I reluctantly joined him in the shower. Of course I had to disrobe before I joined him. And then, once he'd turned the water on, he washed me from head to toe. My nipples hardened. My legs trembled. Then I reciprocated. And then, after I'd cleaned him, and on my knees in the shower, I shaved every last pubic hair on my brother's body. Every hair growing at the base of his cock. Every hair on his balls.

And as I shaved around his massive erection I knew I was hoping he'd win our bet. Even if I had to somehow try to get it into my mouth.

Mike failed on his first attempt! Didn't even touch the end of it. After returning to his room and after having his cock marked by me, he'd simply sat down on his bed and tried to bend over. Watching him I knew there was no way he'd be able to reach in that position. None of the guys in the videos I'd seen had done it like that.

Mind you he got awfully close to the tip of his cock with his tongue. And quite honestly he didn't seem to have tried that hard. Which was strange.

"That wasn't very good," I scoffed when he finally gave on up his first attempt. "I hope you've got your hundred bucks ready." He just smiled as he stood up. Then, for the next three or four minutes he went through another series of stretching exercises before sitting back down on the bed. Then he lay down on his side. Smiled up at me. Blew me a kiss.

The second attempt, this one utilizing a much different position, brought him a somewhat better result. His tongue made contact! Then made a complete, wet circle around the head of his penis. I gasped. Then picked up my video camera.

"You're going to love it, love sucking my big cock," he said with a leer.

"Hah, you've hardly got any of it in your mouth, you'll never do it," I said as I started to film him.

And then he dipped his head again and pushed his cockhead through his lips. Then made a slurping, sucking sound.

"You still have at least four inches to go," I said contemptuously. But I was licking my lips. I wanted to taste him. For about another minute he tried without getting much more in his mouth before finally giving up. But he was still smiling.

"You've only got one more try at it left Mr. Big Guy. Where's that hundred?" I challenged, taunting him. In answer he got back up off the bed and did a few more stretches. He was completely at ease, a confidence in his eyes that belied his first two attempts. And I knew suddenly that he'd been playing with me. That he was going to be able to do it.

And he did! With another new position. One he'd obviously practiced. He simply got back on his back and then lifted his legs up vertically and then slowly brought them down over his head.

And then the head of his cock was in his mouth. And then, with his hands pushing down on the back of his thighs, the shaft of his penis slowly disappeared. One inch. A second. A third. Another inch and his lips slipped over the line I'd magic marked on his penis.

"Oh my gawd," I gasped even as I aimed my camera at the vanishing penis. Another inch. Another. Then another. It was impossible! And then with a little twist of his body it completely disappeared. My brother hadn't just won the bet, he'd actually swallowed the biggest cock I'd ever seen. Then, as I watched mouth agape, he slowly pulled back and released it.

His cock reappeared. Then he licked his cockhead. Then his cock disappeared again. And all the while his eyes were zoomed in on mine. They were smiling eyes. He pumped his cock in and out at least ten times before finally completely letting it escape from his mouth.

"Your turn," he said softly as he let his legs fall back onto the bed. His huge erection was pointing angrily up at the sky.

"I can't." Suddenly afraid. But I did climb up on the bed and then knelt between Mikey's legs. "It's too big."

"Kiss it first," my little brother ordered as he lifted his hips up off the bed. My left palm tentatively closed around the saliva covered shaft. I bent over and kissed it. Kissed my brother's cock. Then opened my mouth as wide as I could and lowered my head. One inch. A second. A third. I was full and still hadn't reached the line. I pulled back for a second. Kissed the head again. Then licked the underside of the shaft. Mike groaned. I looked up and saw he was now the one with the camera in his hand. I smiled at it and then dipped my head again after taking a big breath. Gulped in a mouthful of air and then gulped in his penis.

And was able to swallow more the second time. I reached the line. Just. Then retreated. Then lapped at his cock before pushing downward again.

"Turn around. Kim..."

I looked up. Slowly let his penis out of my mouth. "What?" I asked.

"Turn around. Your body," he instructed when he saw I didn't get it. Then he reached out and grabbed my leg. I finally understood.

"A sixty-nine?" I asked as I swivelled, letting him pull my legs up over his face. "Boys don't usually like that," I said as I felt the tip of my brother's tongue start to slide up the inner thigh of my left leg.

"Don't stop what you were doing," he ordered as he transferred the moist tip to my right leg. I couldn't help holding my breath as it inched upward, as it slid toward my now straining clitoris.

A hard quick slap. Delivered to my derriere. "Owww," I squealed.

I lowered my head back onto his cock! And then my whole body twitched the second his tongue found my clit. His hips thrust upward off the bed. I swallowed. Gasped. Choked. Then would have screamed if my mouth hadn't been full when his tongue probed inside of me. A second later I felt a finger pushed into my bum. I started to bob my head. My brother did things with his tongue that I'd only ever dreamed about.

I did not get all of my brother's penis in my mouth that day. But I got a hell of a lot of it in. The head and at least another six inches. Turning around had improved the angle and allowed me to swallow more. A better trajectory. And as my brother licked and sucked me I reciprocated. To the best of my ability. Which in the end proved more than adequate. As my orgasm hit me, as the spasms radiated out from my vagina to every part of my body, as I trembled in need, Mike's cock started to spew.

scouries
scouries
10,456 Followers