Autograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before our trip, I had imagined making love to Marcus while planting my lips on Linda's passion. Here, I was the one vulnerable to her lips. She collapsed onto his chest and kissed his lips. Then she kissed my leg -- and my thigh. Marcus was still hard -- his stamina is amazing -- and he looked into my eyes.

"She wants to taste you," he said.

"I know." I spread my legs wider. Linda's tongue slipped down my thigh and between my legs. She inhaled and licked against me.

"That's good, babe," I encouraged her. "Do what you desire," I added.

"I want to experience Lion," she said.

Marcus slowly let her pull her pussy off his cock, now glistening with the hint of blood on him. He said nothing to her, not wanting her to become self-conscious. She began to lick against me, those beautiful full lips, those eyes looking up into mine as I spread my legs to accept her passion. Marcus reentered her and she paused, realizing his cock went even deeper.

"Like that, Linda? Like Marcus fucking your sweet pussy?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she managed.

"I do too." I said. "Like tasting my passion?"

"Uh-huh," she exhaled again.

"Suck on my clit, babe. Concentrate on my clit," I told her. That gave her less to concentrate on so she could manage to please me while Marcus thrust inside her. I played with my nipples and her hands massaged my breasts while my boyfriend fucked her Lion style. He looked down on he, smiling and mouthing he loved me. I mouthed the same words back at him. I looked down to Linda, and told her we both loved her -- I think we were both falling for her as well.

With that, she sucked soooo hard on my clit and I came again. She came for a fourth and fifth and then a sixth time on Marcus' cock. Sweat was pouring off him -- pour thing need some Gatorade.

But more than that, he needed to explode.

"Liz," he stammered. "I'm going to cum, hon," he told me.

Linda pulled away -- I thought at first she was worried about pregnancy. But that wasn't it.

"I want to feel your cum on my breasts, Marcus. Liz and I cyber about that all the time."

His cock swinging in the air was met quickly by mouth. It was true I loved the idea of him cumming on us, but I also loved tasting him when he was this close.

Her lips found mine and his cock. I started stroking him as Linda laid underneath his cock.

"Cum on me, baby," she said.

"Cum on us," I agreed. And like that, he did. Five long streams of orgasm pushing from inside him and onto us -- all over her breasts with a little bit landing on my hands.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed, his eyes rolling back. After five long streams, I returned my lips to his cock to clean off the rest of it. I also know his cockhead is most sensitive right after he climaxes.

I looked down on Linda, and she was playing with the cum against her skin. I placed my finger against her nipple, and then slowly started motioning my finger around her breasts. Using the cum as my ink, I wrote "Elizabeth & Marcus."

Marcus laid in back of me while Linda and I kissed.

"How's that for an autograph, babe," I kissed her.

"It'll outlast the one on the book, I think," she breathed.

12