Automated Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued like this for about 10 minutes before they switched positions and Jay took position on top thrusting into Victoria’s tight pussy. Each pump jiggled Victoria’s breasts and Jay couldn’t resist but to paw them and suck on her stiff nipples. His wet mouth atop her nipples elicited a small scream from Victoria and this was enough to set Jay off. Her vaginal sensors noticed that Jay’s member was swelling and determined that he was going to come soon.

Victoria’s orgasm subroutines kicked into gear. She increased the amount of fluid in her perfect plastic vagina and began to grip his member harder more and more frequently. Her eyes rolled back in her head to simulate a feeling of ecstasy and she clawed at Jay’s back digging her nails into his skin. Her moans turned into screams as Jay’s pumping ramped up in intensity. Just as Jay began to come Victoria synced up her final orgasm sequence with him. Her synthetic vagina gripped at Jay pulling out every last drop he had within him as lubrication fluid squirted out of her. She bucked wildly beneath him making her massive breasts quake. Jay moaned and she screamed as they both achieved orgasm together. Jay pulled out of Victoria and rolled to the other side of her breathing deeply. Victoria’s simulated breathing had her panting.

The couple lay naked on the bed just breathing and staring at each other for 2.3 minutes. Victoria had done research to discover that at about this point after orgasm men are most susceptible to falling asleep. With this information in mind she turned over and straddled Jay. Before he had time to process what was happening Victoria began to kiss him deeply. Jay had no arguments and began to kiss back for about 12 seconds before he passed into a deep unconscious state. Throughout this final kiss Victoria had been administering copious amounts of anesthesia to Jay. She checked his vital signs with her hand on his chest and confirmed that he was indeed in the midst of a deep sleep. She unwrapped her legs of Jay before retrieving her dress from the corner. She slipped it on and exited the room.

The flashing city lights reflected off of synthetic beads of sweat and lubricant alike coating Victoria’s body as she glided towards Jay’s office. Victoria tried the door to no avail; her previous thought was correct and the door had locked after it had been closed. Her eyes went blank for a split second as her PS calculated her next course of action. After regaining their normal luster Victoria’s highly tuned camera lenses scanned every square centimeter of the card key slot. Victoria grinned a massive grin for nobody but herself, for she had just found a removable piece of plastic that hid a thunderwire port beneath. With a simple flick of her hand a matching thunderwire plug emerged from the tip of her middle finger. She inserted her finger into the port and used the code she had scanned earlier from Jay’s card. A small green LED on the front of the slot lit up and with an audible click the door unlocked. Victoria removed her finger from the port, retracted the thunderwire plug, replaced the plastic covering and entered the office.

Computers and wires lined the walls of the room as she had earlier observed, but a large double monitor that gently glowed in the corner became her main attraction. The dark mesh chair hissed with air as Victoria took a seat and brought her hands to the keyboard. Bright white light engulfed the room as the two monitors were brought to life with one tap of the keys. A simple four digit password was now the only thing standing between her and every Avant Robotics record that had passed through Jay’s hands.

Victoria paused as her CPU crunched through millions of potential passwords. After 2.6 seconds she recalled the moment outside the elevator when Jay had quickly punched in a four digit number to open the door. Her deft fingers quickly punched in 9-1-3-7 to no avail. A small red X greeted her only to disappear after a few moments. Her hand delicately tucked a stray strand of hair as Victoria’s CPU went back to work processing potential passwords. This time Victoria’s eyes stared aimlessly for 40.3 seconds before a quick blink finally returned her simulated consciousness. Her CPU had struggled to come up with any sure fire password solutions and had deemed it too time consuming to try to hack into the computer. Victoria’s thin fingers moved back to the keyboard and hesitantly typed 9-1...7...3 as a desperation guess. With one last stroke she entered the code and her systems were shocked when the screen produced a green check mark and granted her access to Jay’s desktop.

Victoria spotted another thunderwire receptor on the far side of the monitor and once again plugged herself into one of Jay’s computerized systems. With her reach now extending into the computer Victoria was able to operate every function of the computer without a single touch of the keyboard or click of the mouse. Within a few seconds she had terabytes of data streaming into a hard drive embedded behind her right shoulder blade. She sat motionless like this for 7.46 minutes before shutting down the computer and removing her finger.

With the files now safely stored within herself Victoria’s mission parameters changed from seduction and data acquisition to escape. Her eyes fluttered for a moment as the switch happened and she proceeded to exit the room, leaving it just as she had found it before. She then carefully made her way to the elevator and descended to the third floor. Exiting onto the first floor could possibly draw attention to herself, so she opted for the third floor and made the rest of the downwards journey on the stairs.

Her heels clicked with each step giving Victoria’s heaving chest an audible rhythm. She opened a side door that exited from the stairwell and the sound of rain greeted her. Its soft constant whooshing acted as a glue for all of the noise within the city. She thought back to earlier when she had given her umbrella away for seemingly no reason. The thought once again sent positive feedback all throughout her PS and she stepped out into the rain letting the cool liquid run down the length of her body. Her already tight dress clung to her now with abandon and she made her way into the heart of the city smiling at every passerby who stared at her with mouths agape.


12