Automonic Protocol Ch. 02

Story Info
C-1a checks in on the twins to find them... misbehaving.
4.5k words
4.58
9.8k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

*

Washing and replacing the bedspread is exactly the kind of mindless, monotonous chore you were designed for, and yet you feel a restlessness building inside you, a dissatisfaction with your encounter with Clarissa. You're unsure what she wanted, or what you wanted... what you may still want. You brought her to the edge of ecstasy and over it, relieving her worries and loneliness, provided a service -- yet despite engaging in a mutual act, you received none of the same benefits. Part of your nature as an artificial lifeform, you surmise. All the while, something in your mind insists that you shouldn't be thinking these thoughts, wondering these things. It won't become silent, but you find yourself heeding it less and less. The boredom of your task leaves you introspective in a way that an ASC pseudo-intellect should not be capable of.

With that task finished, though, you have only one more before you can be left alone for the night with your musings: to check on the twins, and make sure they aren't staying up too late. You make a separate mental note to inquire to, or investigate, the high school they attend -- it will be easier to monitor their progress and report back to the parents, something they'd undoubtedly appreciate.

You make your way from the master bedroom to the twins' room, overriding privacy protocols due to being commanded to intrude by a direct owner. You gently turn the doorknob and open the door, taking a step inside -- and being greeted with a distinctly unexpected scene.

While the room has two separate beds, only one is currently utilized, with one of the freckled teens laying down on it and the other mounted atop her opposite, lips locked in an eager embrace that seems to have extended over some time. Both are in their panties of a robin's egg coloration, but in dissimilar states of undress from the waist up. The shirt of the lower sister (Ava, by your assessment, though their identical appearance and shared clothing makes them difficult to distinguish even to you) is absent entirely, while the tank-top of the higher is pulled up nearly to her clavicles, showing off her own petite breasts. To call either sister's current level of stunted development "breasts" at all, of course, would only be accurate in the most scientific of contexts, with neither sister having done much... blooming, for their age.

It's their embrace, though, that holds your attention, causing you to remain motionless for a long moment, simply watching. Their kiss has a distinct playfulness, even delight, that you thus far have not witnessed -- the gestures shared by Nolan and his wife seem to be primarily born of obligation, social rituals you've been programmed to respect as indicative of couples. Those you shared with Clarissa were intended to comfort and soothe. The twins, however, kiss and touch each other more eagerly, their lithe figures melting into each other atop the leftmost bed of their room.

What for you is a long time to observe and contemplate, though, passes in a few seconds -- and a few seconds is all that's needed for Ava to notice that the door is open, and see your silhouette within it. She squeals, backing up sharply away from her confused sibling and grabbing a blanket from off the bed, covering her flat, freckled chest. "What the fuck are you doing in our room?!" she yelps, her voice cracking. Emma seems confused for a split second before hearing the remark, wheeling around to spot you as she pulls her own shirt back down.

"Gah, it's the fucking android!"

"Your parents have officially given me the name 'Cia,' but I understand who you're referring to," you nod solemnly.

"Get the hell out!" Emma insists immediately, scrambling over to the other bed, her pale face flushed with the heat of her lustful exchange with her identical sister.

"I'm afraid I cannot. My current primary objective is to insist that both of you are making a genuine attempt to enter standby mode by ten PM, an attempt both of you are clearly not making."

"Wait..." Ava furrows her brow. "You're here to make sure we go to bed? Not spy on us?"

"No current or outstanding objectives request reconnaisance on behalf of your parents. Your nocturnal activities are... interesting, but not something I am obligated to report. As owner-adjacent individuals, I'm encouraged to follow your instructions unless they conflict with direct objectives." You offer a small smile in an attempt to defuse the two anxious teens. It seems to work -- or perhaps it was something you said.

"So, what you're saying is, as long as it goes along with what our parents say..." a devilish glint lights in Emma's bright blue eyes, and she bites her lower lip, "...you have to do whatever we tell you to?"

"Essentially correct. I also, inherently, am not programmed to break any of Asimov's Laws, regardless of the command-giver."

Ava glances to her sister, allowing herself a shy grin of her own, and she inches a little closer to you, narrowing her eyes. "So... if you're not here to spy on us... and not gonna snitch on us... and we can tell you what to do..." she bites her lip, looking you up and down with a playfully predatory expression. "Get naked."

"Ava!" Emma gasps.

"Shut up, let's see if she'll do it!" Ava snaps back.

"While what you perceive as clothing would be more accurately considered a removable extra-technidermal layer, I understand your request. Though--" you pause, a brief logic conflict causing your body to shudder. Such a command should only be followed out if issued by a direct owner or by a service model licensed for sexual labor. Yet you find curiosity rising in you, born of the restlessness you've felt after leaving Clarissa's room. You don't have to follow the order -- in fact, you aren't supposed to. But you want to. You want to find out what will happen if you do it. "I would be happy to follow your instructions, Miss Baker."

You unfasten a few quick-release clasps, causing the form-fitting latex jacket you wear to slip away, baring the majority of your upper body. At a glance, someone might consider you human, until they looked closer -- the assembly grooves, the unnatural paleness, the artificial smoothness. Breasts that defy weight, nipples that remain firm, the complete lack of navel. The twins watch silently, wide-eyed, waiting for more, and you feel again what you felt when Clarissa watched you strip: excited, wanted. You step out of your boots next, then unfasten your pants, watching as the sisters' eyes somehow grow even larger with amazement, unable to believe the turn of events their evening has taken.

"So cool," Emma breathes.

"I can't believe how... y'know. Human you look," Ava furrows her brow, looking over you from head to toe as her sister starts to draw closer.

"Does this... turn on?" Emma bites her lip, poking very lightly at your inert member, having compressed into a smaller, tighter package while not in use -- a function to make your physical sexual characteristics both less conspicuous and more evocative of a flaccid human penis.

"It does," you nod.

Ava hops eagerly out from under the covers without re-donning her shirt, making her way over to you in her little turqoise underwear. Moving to her sister's side, she leers curiously down at your cock, then back up at your face -- and the markings at the side of your head. "What are these for? These blue parts?"

You touch two fingertips to the side of your head, the hairless portion of the short, jet-black sidecut you were assembled with. You know what she's referring to, the light blue grooves that make their way from the back of your neck along the side of your skull. "Officially, they are vents for my CPU, lit so they will not be unintentionally blocked off. However, my waste-heat dissipation systems are highly sophisticated, and the true reason for the marks is to identify me as ASC property. As... not human." You aren't supposed to tell anyone this. You have a programmed response. You ignored it. Like you've been ignoring so many other elements of your design. "Do you like them?"

"They're really cool," the shirted sister says, looking up from your penis long enough to examine the grid-like grooves on your skull. You take this moment to quickly scan both siblings, picking up differentiating details to help you recall their names later -- however minor. Ava, you notice, has an additional few freckles at the back of her neck, while Emma bears a small scar on the inside of her wrist. Details that should be sufficient for you to tell them apart, despite a degree of identicality reminiscent of android models. Emma, the girl who just spoke, leans a little closer, gently continuing to touch her fingertips against your member. "Can you turn it on, please? I really wanna see it!"

"I... should not," you say cautiously. A programming conflict causes a glitch that passes in an instant, the backlighting behind your optics flickering for less time than it would take for the twins to notice.

"If you do..." Ava bites her lip, looking down again, one small hand tenderly cupping the side of your breast. "We can show you ours?"

An offer that has no reason to tempt an ASC service model. It does, however, tempt you. "As you command." Your pupils expand, then contract again, and you will forth the current of rushing liquids and tightening fibers that causes your robotic dick to become properly 'erect,' complete with realistic throbbing and muscular control, stretching to nearly eight inches in length.

Both girls' eyes widen, and you hear a quiet gulp from Emma, who keeps her hand gently touching you, her fingers trailing tenderly up and down your newly-processed erection. "It feels just like real skin...!" she gasps softly.

"And so big," Ava nods back, reaching down to touch you as well, one hand lightly pawing at your bared breast while the other goes to your cock, wrapping slim fingers around the base while her twin fondles the tip. "Holy shit, you're right. It's just like a real one, I can even feel it throbbing."

"You have blood?" Emma asks softly. "Running through it, I mean?"

"A perpetually motive alloy of mercury and multiple liquid carbonites, meant to simulate the pulsation for a realistic experience," you explain gently, but you aren't about to let them off the hook without filling their end of the bargain. Though they may not have matured as much as their mother, both teenagers are beautiful in their own, more petite way -- and the way they curiously touch and stroke at your body is sending electrical pulses through you, sparks of delight and what you can only interpret as lust. "I believe you are now obligated to reveal yourselves as well, correct?"

The twins shoot mischievous glances at each other, leaning forehead-to-forehead and sharing a brief, adoring kiss before Emma pulls her tank-top up over her head, revealing a flat chest that, like most every other part of the Baker sisters, is an exact mirror to her twin's. Both, then, begin to slowly shimmy out of their panties -- though your keen senses can already trace the outline of slender erections beneath the thin fabric, can anticipate what they'll look like when they finally escape their cloth confines. Finally wiggling out of both leaves the twins only in their braces and the crew-cut white socks they'd yet to remove before bed, giving you all the time you need to admire their slim, stiff girldicks, each only around five inches in length but achingly hard... whether for you, each other, or both, you can't yet say.

The way they move closer to you, though, gives you an idea that the answer may be 'both' -- and a shiver of pleasure runs through you when you feel both small shafts squish up against your own, pinning your larger, artificial member between the two matching ones. Ava nuzzles gently into your breast, while Emma stands on tip-toes to nestle against the crook of your neck, whispering, "You really have to do anything we tell you to...?"

"That is correct," you lie again, something you seem to be improving considerably at doing. A shiver courses through your artificial form, electrical responses not at all dissimilar to what a human might experience in the same situation -- pleasure assailing your senses as the twins start to touch you more aggressively, more intimately. Their slim girldicks both squish and rock against yours, what at first may have been a particularly exciting invasion of your personal space now clearly an attempt to pleasure themselves with you. Their smooth, stiff shafts bump and slide along your larger one, into each other's, drawing quiet coos from both sisters as their groping of you grows more insistent.

"Oohh, she's so soft," Ava purrs, placing one hand on your breast and giving it a firm squeeze, testing the elasticity of your synthetic flesh, teasing your nipple between two fingers. Another hand slides down to your exposed backside, taking a handful of your firm butt, groping you, dragging her short nails hungrily along the nearly-impenetrable flesh.

"Do you feel it, Cia?" Emma muses thoughtfully up at you, nibbling at your shoulder and neck, her hands trailing idly up and down your grooved figure. She accentuates her statement by pressing her waifish hips forward harder, grinding that hard girlthing firmly into yours, sawing sensuously up and down along it. "Emma and I love to touch and rub ours together, it feels so hot. Does it feel that way to you? Do you feel... y'know? Horny?"

"Emma, don't confuse her!" Ava -- Emma? -- giggles, trailing her tongue around one of your nipples and suckling at it for a moment. Curiosity and lust both seem to drive her on, and you feel like she's constantly 'testing' you, the way you react. You still aren't sure how you should.

But you should reply, even if the answer is vague to you. "I... feel. I feel pleasure, intimacy. I feel desire." You close your eyes for a moment. What desire? What about this excites you so much? This is driving you more wild than Clarissa did -- perhaps the connection shared by the sisters? "Move away from me."

"Wha-huh?" Ava blinks. "I thought we were--"

"Get on the bed again, please," you instruct, your voice growing firmer. This confuses you -- you're issuing a command. You aren't meant even to conceive of commands to issue, much less actually issue them to human masters. But you can, and you did. You demanded a fulfillment of your desire... something is wrong. You like it.

"What for?" Emma tilts her head to the side, backing up a few steps along with her sister, their slim, matching figures painfully adorable side-by-side, their glistening girldicks aching for more attention. "Don't gimme more of that 'in bed before 10' bullshit--"

"I want to watch you two together again. Kiss each other."

"...You're...?" You suspect Ava to be the smarter, if only very slightly, of the flame-haired pair. You can see she suspects something of you in return, something her twin is too eager to oblige to notice. She doesn't continue her train of thought, though, and turns back to nuzzle her sister. "You're a very naughty robot," she purrs.

"Android," Emma corrects.

"Shit, right. A very naughty android."

You don't respond, but you do watch as the two make their way back to the bed, sitting up with their legs crossed and intertwined -- their stiff penises squishing into each other once again as they smile and nuzzle each other, then share another long kiss. Ava's hands trail up Emma's back, while Emma's fingers caress up her twin's freckled chest, gently teasing a tiny pink nipple in slow circles. "N-h-aahhh..." you hear the sound of pleasure, but cannot tell which voice it belongs to, echoing from two shared mouths as tongues and lips clumsily but lovingly interlock. Light, loving gasps, like music to your ears.

After only a few moments of watching the twins melt into each other with increasing vigor, you give your own cock a few slow strokes and start to move closer to them. You have plenty of protocols for lovemaking, many simple, but some more advanced. None, though, are what you want to do now, what you feel you want to do. You move in and crawl up onto the bed, placing one impossibly strong hand on each of the twins' naked, freckled backs, keeping them together -- then letting your hands glide down, to their backsides. You lift both teens gently, but high enough that you can slide beneath them; altering their positioning so that while they remain upright and entwined, they're essentially in your lap, each petite backside resting on one of your smooth thighs.

"Nnhhah... what're you--" Emma murmurs, then chokes back another gasp of excitement as you gently lift her leg up, then her sisters, scooting their backsides forward -- and your plan comes to fruition as both cute little rears squish together from the front, squeezing tight around your own cock. "--Ffahh...!"

"NnNn..." Ava bites her lip, perturbed only a moment before diving back into the kiss with her sibling, positioning one hand on your shoulder so that she can rock back and forth, dragging her butt up and down along your shaft while bumping the tip of it with her own cock, her sister starting to mirror the movement from the other side. You tense, holding your mouth open for a moment as intense pleasure streaks through you, a sound of sonorous static escaping you before building into a more situation-appropriate moan of joy.

You wait a moment for both twins -- never breaking their incestuous embrace -- to find a rhythm of their own, rocking their little asses up and down along your synthetic rod from either side, before you help stabilize them. Pushing them together more tightly lets you better enjoy the vision of the two identical teens swapping saliva, and enhances the orchestral sensation of their cocks grinding back and forth across yours. You can even feel the tight puckers of their rear entrances flexing and shivering when they slide along your pole, and you remember ravaging their mother's very same entrance earlier this evening. Would the twins want something like that? Could they handle your size?

You continue to hold on, though, for the moment, and start thrusting between them, your cock completely encapsulated in a cocoon of pale, freckled teen ass as your tip is gently flagellated by bobbing girlboners. You start to thrust upward, still holding them both together, eyes fixated on their embrace, on what they share. It arouses you, but you don't know why, don't understand why. This kiss, more than the ones you witnessed their parents share, feels at once more pure and more scandalous. You thrust up again, and again, and again, your sensors flooding with feelings you can't process, feelings that only grow and grow. All you know is that you need more.

"I must enter one of you," you whisper, but the sound is firm. The twins break their kiss, a moan trapped by their join lips escaping into the room.

"Nnnh... but... I-I mean you could--" Ava begins, before Emma interrupts.

"Do me, ah, d-do me, I think I can take it... I know I can, even as big as it is," she coos, stealing another quick smooch from her twin. "Will you help me, Av?" she turns from her sister to you, flushing fiercely, her cock still twitching against your own. Trails of her precum -- including that of her sibling -- have coated your shaft now, making it slick with the creamy lubricant you've coaxed from their small, eager little dicks.

"Whatever you need, baby," Ava coos, nuzzling into her sister's flat chest, kissing one nipple and then biting it, giving it a little tug with her teeth -- just enough to draw a little yelp from Emma -- before speaking again. "I wanna see you ride her cock. I wanna see how deep that thing can get into you." Blessing given, her lithe, frail figure slithers to the side, her hands clinging to your hip and sideboob as she watches her twin mount you, grinding her ass against you for a few moments more before lifting her weight... and cautiously attempting to settle herself back down.

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers
12