Autumn and I Kiss and Make Up

Story Info
I get back together with my ex.
1.8k words
3.83
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door to my ex-girlfriend, Autumn's, house. We had been together a few months but things never really got serious. We kissed a couple of times but that was it. Her overbearing mother didn't help things. She texted me saying she wanted to get back together because she hated having to sleep alone.

"Hi," She said, as she opened the door. "I've really missed you."

"I've missed you, too," I responded, trying not to get caught up in her beautiful figure. She was nothing special, slightly overweight, shoulder length, dark hair and breasts that looked distinctly average in size. She was wearing a short, dark red skirt and black T-shirt. She didn't smell nice, she wasn't model material, but to me, she was absolutely beautiful, and she knew it. "Do you want to be my little teddy bear?" I asked.

"Yes. I want you to cuddle with me."

"Well let's go cuddle then."

"There is one problem, though."

"What is it?"

"There's no TV in my room. We'll have to chill in the living room."

"Is anyone else home?"

"Not yet but my mum gets home in an hour."

"Layla? She wouldn't even let me hold your hand before. You think she'll be ok with us cuddling in her living room?"

She put her arms over my shoulders and crossed her wrists behind my neck. "I'm older now. We could probably have sex right in front of her and she wouldn't care." I looked into her deep, brown eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist. We had been here before, but this time, we both knew what was going to happen. I leant forward, and kissed her gently, savouring the moment before pulling back.

We went into the living room. I sat on the couch and waited for Autumn, admiring her white panties, just visible under her skirt as she bent over to put in a DVD. She sat down next me and put her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her. It was magical. While we sat and cuddled, I kissed her softly on her forehead, top of her head, and anywhere I could reach. The first episode ended after half an hour.

Autumn looked around for a bit, puzzled, before she saw the remote over on the coffee table. "I have to get up," she said. "I don't want to get up."

"I don't want you to get up, either." I responded. "I want you to stay in my arms forever." We sat for a while in silence before Autumn eventually got up and walked over to the remote, again bending over and revealing her white panties. I decided to make a joke. "You know, if you're gonna keep bending over like that, you might as well just take your skirt off."

"Ok" Much to my surprise, she pulled down her skirt, leaving her standing there in just her T-shirt and panties. Then she pulled her shirt off, revealing nothing but skin underneath. She had come partly from an indigenous background, and it showed in her skin tone, slightly darker than my mine. Her tits swayed as she walked towards me, about the size of an orange. "Do you want me to take these off, too?" She asked, gesturing to the only thing she was still wearing."

"To be honest, I wasn't expecting you to actually get this undressed."

"But do you like it? That's the question."

"Yes."

"Can I sit on your lap?"

"Uh, sure?"

She took off her panties, leaving her completely naked, and climbed onto my lap facing the TV. We continued watching the movie, again punctuated by random kissed and this time, I'd occasionally let my hands wander, sometimes north, sometimes south, sometimes nowhere in particular. Not even halfway into the second episode, she stopped me and said, "Alright, enough teasing. Either cuddle me or finger me."

"You're gonna have to spread your legs if you want my fingers inside you. I can't reach when they're together." She slowly opened her legs, allowing me to plunge my forefinger and middle finger inside her, causing her to gasp. I ran circles around her clit with my thumb while two of my other fingers fucked her mercilessly. Suddenly, my hand was soaking wet and her moaning stopped.

"Fuck, that felt good."

"So that's what it feels like to give a girl an orgasm. Can we cuddle now?"

"Yes. I want to be closer to you, though."

"Any ideas?"

"We have a spare mattress for the loungeroom. If we cuddled on that, with a blanket over us, that could work."

"Plus, I could get my clothes out of the way. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect."

We dragged the spare mattress over, and put it on the floor. It already had a white sheet on, but we had to get pillows and a blanket. I stripped naked and joined Autumn under the covers, in a spooning position. My left arm was positioned under her pillow, with my right arm around her waist, resting next to her belly button. I had a face full of hair but I didn't mind. I had a beautiful girl in my arms, and neither of us were wearing any clothes. I pulled her close to me and lost track of time.

****

I heard the door unlocking. It was Autumn's mum. I whispered "So you know how you said your mum would probably be fine with us having sex in front of her? Care to put that to the test?"

"I say we do it whether or not she's fine with it. The idea turns me one a bit."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," Layla walked in the door. "Hey, Mum."

"What are you two doing?" Layla asked.

"We're just snuggling, watching a movie." Autumn answered innocently, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"There are clothes all over the place. Are they yours?"

"Yes."

"Ok, then." She seemed in shock as she walked into the kitchen.

"Are you sure you want to, you know, in front of her?" I asked Autumn.

"Yes."

Layla walked back into the room. I asked her, "Does it make you uncomfortable? Seeing your daughter laying naked with me, right on your living room floor?"

"No." she answered.

"Would it make you uncomfortable if started touching her in places no one should?"

She paused for a moment before responding. "No."

"What if I started fucking her?" She didn't respond. "I said, what if I started fucking her?"

"Yes, it would make me uncomfortable."

"Thank you for your honesty, but I just can't resist any longer,"

I moved one hand down Autumn's body and between her legs while the other found its way to her breast. I started fondling both her nipple and pussy, causing her to moan quietly. Layla sat down to read a book. I buried my face back into Autumn's hair as I got harder and harder hearing her moans and feeling her pussy dripping wet. She almost came, but I stopped just before she could release.

"Why did you stop?" She asked.

"Because my little teddy bear has already had an orgasm. Don't I get one?"

"How do I make you cum?"

Without a word, I threw off the blanket covering us and turned onto my back, exposing my penis to the two of them. Autumn started giving me a blowjob, but I grabbed her arm to stop her. "I don't want you to suck it," I looked into her mother's eyes. "I want you to ride it."

Layla gave me a weird look but continued reading. Autumn straddled me and grabbed my penis in her hand. She pushed it inside herself and let out a soft moan. She started moving up and down, starting slowly at first, but getting faster and faster. She flicked her hair back, giving me a chance to admire her whole body. Her tits jumped up and down with her motions, her nipples at attention and begging to be played with. I came inside her and pulled her body down so she was laying on top of me. I rubbed her ass as I kissed her. "There. You've earned your second orgasm now. Wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, it wasn't."

"Follow me, then."

I took Autumn, still naked, down the hall, admiring the paintings on the cream wall. There were four doors along the hall, one room each for Autumn, her sister, and her mother, plus the bathroom. Her bedroom was on the end, but I wasn't heading there. I pulled her into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her forehead. It felt too good to be holding her so close to me with the water running around us, but I had work to do. I got the soap and started sliding it over her body, teasing her. First, I went over her back, then down her sides and legs, and finally across her chest and crotch. Her skin was so slippery that I couldn't help but play with her breasts and pussy, running circles around her rock-hard nipples with my thumb and tongue. As I was fingering her slit, I could feel what I left in there before. I was considering how best to deal with it when Autumn interrupted me.

"Yes. Yes! Make me cum!" I stopped fingering her.

"I think we need to clean you up first." I grabbed the shower head hose and brought it down, pointing it inside her. I washed the inside of her vagina, making sure to get my cum out. Seeing the water running out of her made me want to watch her squirt for real. I turned the water off and knelt down and asked her to move her legs apart. She obliged, reluctantly, and I started licking her pussy, moving around her clit before burying my tongue inside. Autumn's moans got louder and faster before she squirted all over my face. I stood up and pulled her into a long kiss.

I decided I should head home but as we headed out of the bathroom and back towards the living room, Autumn stopped suddenly. "Ginny's here."

"Is that a problem? I did just finish inside you with your mother watching."

"My mother isn't under 18. My sister is."

"Fair point. It's getting late, we could just go to bed."

"Uh, you want to stay the night?"

"Well I won't get to sleep without my teddy bear."

"Well let's head to my room, and you can cuddle your teddy tonight." She smiled sincerely as she said the words. "I think I'm falling back in love with you."

"Autumn, I never stopped loving you."

We held hands as we walked down the hallway and into Autumn's room. She had pastel pink wallpaper on three sides, with one wall painted white. There was a desk in one corner, and a stack of drawers under the window. Against the white wall sat a single bed.

"I'm sorry about my small bed," said Autumn

"Cozy," I corrected. "You have a cozy bed. Perfect, if you ask me."

We climbed into her bed, my arm becoming her pillow once more, my other wrapped around her, and we slipped off to sleep, and somehow, I knew this was only the start.