Autumn at the Winery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Terry can whisper as she laps the juices from the inner creases of Ellen's trembling pussy is "Wow, you needed that."

Both women collapse next to each other and Ellen moves up to Terry's face giving her a deep wet kiss exchanging each other taste from their cum coated lips. Their kiss lasts for a long moment and both open their eyes simultaneously motioning for me to move between them.

Terry grabs my now throbbing hard cock and whispers in my ear, "I need something hard in me right now."

Ellen watches as Terry lays back and pulls my unbelievably hard cock to her pussy. She places her feet flat on the ground raising her knees and props our discarded clothes under her beautiful ass, raising it so that I can penetrate her the full 8 inches.


Pulling me in with both hands she says "Fuck me, hard".

I plunge in and the wetness astounds me - her pussy is still throbbing from the services of Ellen mouth and fingers. I begin to thrust in and out as deep as I can possibly get. Ellen is now positioned behind us and to our side so she can watch as my rigid penis goes in and out of Terry's pussy. Our fucking is noisy as I slam into her slippery wet cunt - "squish, squish, squish". My balls slap against her ass with each thrust. Her cunt and my prick and balls are soaking wet from her cum.

I stop for a break with my cock still lodged deep in her pussy and Ellen uses the moment to touch Terry's knee saying, "I never saw two people do it live, let alone this close."

She notices we are both shaved clean and how it provides a good view of the "action". Terry looks at me and makes an eye gesture indicating that it is OK for Ellen to join us if its OK with her.

Terry poses the question, "Would you like to join in?"

Ellen ponders for a moment and then says, "Why not - what do you have in mind?"

Terry assures her, "It's your option. Although I'm sure he would love to fuck the two of us. I've never shared him before."

Terry orders me, "Lie on your back, facing me."

She lowers her pussy onto my cock. It goes in easily since she is well lubricated at this point.

Terry tells Ellen, "Sit on his face, he is a very good pussy eater, the best I ever had."

Ellen crawls over on her knees and facing Terry lowers her still dripping pussy to my waiting lips. The last vision I have before my tongue touches her fleshy pussy lips are the two girls initiating a deep kiss.

Ellen's taste is sweet and thick with the essence of that mystery perfume permeating her vaginal area. They both begin to grind on me. I can see Ellen's cute puckered ass hole pushing backward and forward over my mouth and nose. I strain to get my tongue as deep as possible and make sure that I get her clit with a few licks as she rocks her pelvis forward and backward. I can taste Ellen, it is getting stronger and a thin liquid begins to flow from her pussy into my mouth.

Within moments I am ready to come and Terry senses this as my cock begins to swell in her pussy.

She stops to let my pending cum explosion subside, asking Ellen "Would like to switch places."

"OK", Ellen nods and they exchange cock for tongue.

Ellen grabs my cock and guides it to her hole pulling her vaginal lips apart with her fingers. It slides in with one slow steady motion as she lowers her tight ass to my thighs. I notice that it is unexpectedly tight and feels different from Terry's pussy.

Ellen mentions, "I have never done this with anyone but my husband." After thinking for a moment she corrects herself,” Maybe once or twice."

Ellen pushes her shapely hips forward and I penetrate her to the base of my cock in one motion. I can feel the tip of my cock hitting her insides and wonder if it is hurting her, but the contrary, she seems to want to get it in further. Terry lowers her pussy to my tongue and I can feel the heat flowing from her squishy cunt caused by our fucking just a few moments earlier. The taste is familiar, tangy-sweet, but much wetter than usual.

Terry gets a bit curious and wants to see what my cock looks like as it goes in and out of Ellen's pussy. She has never seen this before and I guess it is a kinky thing she needs to do. Removing herself from my mouth she positions herself behind Ellen's pumping ass. She intently watches as my wet and shiny prick disappears and reappears from Ellen’s pussy hole. She instinctively touches my cock and Ellen's pussy and anus simultaneously.

Ellen stops her thrusting telling her, "That feels a bit strange - but sort of nice."

Terry asks Ellen, "Can he fuck you while you are on your back?"

Ellen responds, "Yes, I love it" as she lays back, legs spread and knees up.

Just as before, now Terry places some rumpled clothes under Ellen's cute ass to prop it up.

As I go to enter her Terry interrupts, "I need to taste your pussy again Ellen."

Terry Grabs Ellen's thighs and this time goes straight for her pussy, licking furiously, running her tongue into every fold of her labia as if to thoroughly clean out her fuck hole before I enter it.

Ellen moans with ecstasy, "Oh yes", as her pussy is being orally ravaged by Terry's mouth.

Terry suddenly pops up her head and indicates she is finished - for now, "OK fuck her now", she blurts out.

As I push my cock into that tight pussy, Terry asks Ellen, "Would you mind eating me again."

Ellen nods, "Yes", and Terry straddles Ellen's head, facing me.

Terry begins kissing me, whispering in my ear, "You're welcome."

I whisper back "YOU'RE WELCOME".

I can feel myself coming and tell Terry that I don't want to come - its too much fun. She assures me its OK and that it will give her and Ellen some time together while I recover for round two.

She says, "I want you to pull out when you're ready to shoot."

The urge to come is now uncontrollable. As I pull my cock out of Ellen's juicing pussy, Terry swings around next to us with her head between our groins grabbing my cock just as it shoots out a stream of cum like never before, up Ellen's stomach, breasts and over her face, droplets landing in her hair. Terry grabs it with her right hand and gives it a few swift licks just before she swallows my entire cock in her mouth. I can feel it touch the back of her throat and then she pulls back sucking on my cock with great strength.

She turns to Ellen, "Now its your time to come again".

As she pushes me back, she attacks her new friend's pussy, this time with both hands and an open mouth as Ellen lies back to enjoy. Her stomach is rapidly heaving in and out as she moans loudly.

Even though I just came I can't resist as I lay down next to her putting my cock into Ellen's mouth as Terry sucks her pussy. She takes my penis deep in her mouth, rolling her tongue over its semi-hard thickness. Ellen vigorously sucks the remnants of my sticky cum from my cock that is coated with Terry's saliva.

Terry sees what I am doing and slides her pussy over to my face as she positions Ellen on her side, still with her mouth locked on to Ellen's cunt. We form a three-way daisy chain, Ellen sucking my cock, Terry eating Ellen's pussy and me licking Terry's hot throbbing slit.

I can tell that we are all near exploding as I thrust my now-hard penis faster into Ellen's mouth. The three-way slurping sounds are too much to bear as our mouths are incredibly wet with saliva, cum and pussy juice. I can feel my cock begin to pulsate uncontrollably as I shoot one, two three, four loads into Ellen's mouth. She loosens her mouth grip on my cock to swallow my cum and gently suctions it to get the last drop.

Ellen softly murmurs, "Mmmmm, I love the taste of your cum."

The ladies haven't come yet but are very near. With my cock still throbbing its lasts spurts into Ellen's mouth I can feel her begin to spasm. Just then I can feel Terry begin to quiver as I lap her clit and simultaneously probe her pussy hole with my two fingers. The two women begin to buck wildly and I can feel Ellen thrust her hips and cunt over Terry's face as if to get deeper tongue penetration. Both women explode gasping, pulling their mouths away from each others pussies in an effort to breath.

We lie there motionless for a few moments, catching our breath. Terry is the first to get up. She slides over and plants a passionate wet kiss on Ellen's drooling lips. They probe each other's mouths with their tongues and it seems they don't want to stop. Their cunt juices and my cum all intermingled in their deep kiss. After a few moments they break the kiss.

Terry then moves over to me with an open mouth and pushes her tongue into my mouth, softly saying with a slight chuckle, "You taste like pussy."

Motionless for a while we soon come back to reality. Its getting dark and we suggest retire to our house for a hot tub and swim as we think of other adventures with Terry's new friend.

12