Autumn Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott tried to look unflustered but the rabbit in the headlights look in his eyes probably gave him away. In the seconds it took to load the cameras he suddenly had a horrifying thought; What if the reason she's talking like this is because it's not really Bailey I'm talking to?? A cold sweat began to develop as he imagined that some of his or her friends had hacked his sister's account, and had been letting him humiliate himself this whole time. Was the video chat going to be the 'big reveal' where they all laughed and let him know his life was ruined forever?? His pulse quickened as he went through his options; he could see himself on screen so it was too late to shut his camera down and of course no-one would believe that he knew he was being tricked all along.. Growing more and more desperate as the seconds trudged by he started to chastise himself for being so stupid, his body tensed up in near panic, until finally he saw his sister's big bright eyes and beautiful reassuring smile, and he almost collapsed with relief.

Within an instant all that doubt and regret was flipped on its head, the sight of her positively reinforced everything he'd been allowing himself to get excited about tonight, and suddenly his entire body was flooded with adrenalin. He sat up a little straighter and smiled a cheesy smile into his camera before focusing on her video feed. His hungry male eyes were drawn to the bare flesh on display, her uncovered shoulders and her slender neck all exposed by the small vest top she wore. Without warning he found himself wanting to know what it felt like, how it would feel to touch and kiss her soft skin. His hand disappeared under the desk to give himself some much needed relief before he quickly resumed control. The smile that had been plastered across his face most of the night returned as he cottoned on to why she'd started the video chat.

Player_1: Sorry to disappoint, I lied about the outfit

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Outrageous :-P

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: I don't know! If I was sending out porn clips and pretending I was naked, I'd be called a dick tease!

Player_1: You got me...

Player_1: I'm a massive clit tease!! ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Clit tease-er, apparently ;-)

Player_1: What can I say, I have a 'gift'.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: omg listen to it!!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: so are you as 'gifted' as the guy in the video?

Player_1: Please, I could shave minutes off his time!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: LOL! That's pretty impressive considering.

Player_1: Nah, to be fair it's not the sort of thing you can rush. You can't just go in for the kill, you have to make sure she's nice and relaxed and spend plenty of time teasing her whole body first. Maybe start with something simple like tickling and kissing up and down the outside of her arm. Then slowly move up over her shoulder and along to the bottom of her neck. Softly kissing all the way up the side of her neck and nibbling on her earlobe before making your way back down.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: You charmer!

Player_1: Following her jawline across her cheek, under her chin and finally back down her ticklish neck. Continuing further, over her collarbone and then her chest, teasing her nipples briefly with your thumbs before your fingers slide lightly over her ribs. Dotting gentle kisses down the centre of her stomach, past her belly button, and out to her slender hip... Tracing the tips of your fingers down to her knees before gently parting them and kissing your way back up along her smooth inner thigh...

Scott was trying to keep himself under control but under the surface he was buzzing. Despite the unlikely source he was finally having the type of conversation he had craved from the beginning and his animal instincts were barely restrained by the fact it was with Bailey. His fingers chattered on the keys as the words just continued to flow, abandoning all regard for social norms, he had the bit between his teeth now and was actually trying to turn her on. And it was working. The low light from her table lamp may have hidden the blush in her cheeks but her smile was evident behind her curled fingers as she rested her chin on her palm. She read his messages intently, incapable of stopping her imagination from conjuring up images to go with his words. Her eyes subtly moved from the message to his camera when she saw his hand slip off-screen. Thoughts of what he was probably doing sent a light shiver through her whole body, the involuntary movement causing her nipple to graze the inside of her forearm through her thin vest top, setting off yet another wave of excitement. These little pleasure spikes were becoming more frequent and incredibly addictive, and played no small part in the shifting of her behaviour as she found herself encouraging him.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Are you a role-player?

Player_1: What do you mean?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: the detail you put into your messages...

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: you um, certainly have a way with words...

Upon reading her reply he glanced at her cam to bask in his achievement. Unable to look up from her keyboard her gleaming smile defiantly remained as she grappled with the embarrassment of what she'd just revealed. She shuffled in her chair once more, her body utilizing any opportunity to stealthily apply pressure or friction to her emerging clitoris.

Player_1: Really? I had no idea that talking about some firm male hands sliding along the outsides of a girl's legs, all the way up to her hips where his fingertips toy with the elastic of her underwear, would have such an affect ;) In that case, try not to think of him teasingly tugging at her waistband lightly, insinuating that he wants to but not actually pulling them down, moving them mere millimetres as his mouth continues to plant warm kisses up the inside of her thigh. Slipping the tip of his tongue out and sliding it along her soft bare skin then blowing on the wetness left behind; sending shivers up through her body until suddenly she can feel his warm breath through the damp front of her panties.

Player_1: His lips trace the edge of the white cotton, dropping tiny kisses along the arch of her pelvis until he nears her hip, gripping the elastic between his front teeth and pulling them all the way down her legs and off her feet, leaving her totally exposed to him. Resisting temptation he drops her underwear on the floor and starts to slowly make his way up from her ankles, lightly kissing her shins and calf muscles but moving straight past her knees as he grows impatient. Her heartbeat quickening as his lips creep higher and higher...

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: So not fair!

Player_1: what ever do you mean? ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: I'm getting itchy hands...

Player_1:??

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: ... Meaning if we weren't camming I'd probably be 'typing one handed' as you put it earlier.

Player_1: Well don't let me stop you

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Cheeky!

Player_1: I had no idea you were that far along

Player_1: It's much easier for girls to hide it

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: How do you hide having a hand between your legs?

Player_1: I meant hide being aroused but nevermind, thanks for the mental image! ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: oh right! LOL!!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: So is that why you're up so close to your desk?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: What are you hiding? ;)

Player_1: Pretty much exactly what you think.

Player_1: only bigger ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Hahaha!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Prove it...

Her heart was beating so hard that she wondered if she could hear it internally or if the sound was bouncing off her bedroom walls, and it only got louder as she read back her own brazen reply. She was becoming so charged up that it was as though she were drunk; her inhibitions fell away as her growing desire disrupted her usual coyness and she became more impulsive. They had started something here and despite the late hour, she wasn't ready to walk away from it. In fact the two of them chatting secretly in the middle of the night was almost comforting, it offered security in that whatever they did they wouldn't get 'caught' which was a realisation that should have troubled her, but it only added to her excitement. She stared at her screen nervously as she watched him take a deep breath before tilting his camera down and slowly pushing his chair backwards. She tried to remain stone-faced but caught her eyes widening as his underwear came bursting into view. His bright white boxers contrasting sharply against his black jeans further added to the jarring image of the rigid bulge thrusting up from his wide open fly. Instantly her attention was drawn to where the taut material stretched over his domed peak just above his waistband, hinting at its size and shape without actually revealing that much, again sending her imagination into overdrive.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Careful one of your buttons doesn't ping off and take your eye out!!

Player_1: Yeah, things are getting a bit cramped down there

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: a bit?? You look like you're gonna burst through them!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying your little story ;-)

Once again she tried to hide a sheepish smile behind her fist but it soon spread wide when he took the bait and commenced writing another one of his long messages. Her whole body tingled in anticipation; originating as a warm flush in her cheeks which turned almost electric as it flowed down into her chest, stimulating her already excited nipples before continuing down to the pit of her stomach and ending as a buzzing sensation in her underwear. As he typed her eyes drifted back to his camera, almost consumed by the sheer strength of his erection, she mused that it would be like sitting on an iron bar which instantly made her pussy walls ache. Caught with her guard well and truly down she surrendered to her basal needs and tensed her legs together tightly, her eyes remaining in a long drawn out blink as she delighted in the sensations it brought.

Player_1: Oh yeah nearly forgot about him, poor guy's been waiting patiently between your legs for about 10 minutes!

Player_1: So after he bypasses her knees he gently slides his hands along the outsides of her legs, coming to rest on her hips. He looks up at her and starts to kiss along her bare inner thigh, his soft lips able to feel the warmth from her skin growing hotter as he inches closer. Maintaining eye contact he enjoys the look of need on her face before her hips thrust forward and impatiently bring his lips to hers. They both sigh loudly as he kisses her pussy and begins to tease her delicate folds with the tip of his tongue. Sliding it up and down the length of her slit, finally tasting her intimate wetness. As he kisses and licks all over her excited womanhood her wandering hands find her breasts and squeeze them firmly, paying special attention to her rapidly stiffening nipples; letting them slip between her fingers and trapping them tightly each time she clasps her chest. Using her fingers and thumbs she pinches them for a second, making herself moan with delight, but releases them with a gasp when she feels his tongue on her clit. Her eyes spring open as she looks down along her body to watch him pleasure her expertly. Wetting his tongue at her entrance before dragging it over the top of her little button gently, but repeatedly. Her body reacts by rocking her hips towards him, wanting more. He licks a little faster, becoming intoxicated by her scent and driven on by the encouraging sounds she makes.

Right after he'd finished typing and with no intention of hiding it, he reached down and wrapped his hand around his cock; squeezing firmly as his fingers slid down it, pulling his boxers ever tighter to his thickening shaft. The tantric pleasure was keeping him just short of masturbating furiously, but he knew he couldn't refrain forever. He allowed himself a few more strokes, up and down his full length. His thighs tensed and his hips moved forward as he fucked his ever tightening fist, without the presence of mind to stop his audible groan.

Bailey had noticed his Freudian slip and was about to comment on the accidental reference to 'the guy' waiting between her legs but didn't want to ruin the flow by interrupting. So she put her anxious hands to good use and ran them through her hair in an attempt to cool herself down. As she caught a glimpse of herself on screen a devilish idea came to her; she spread her elbows a little wider and subtly pushed her chest forward until the camera picked up the two small bumps that were her nipples, cunningly revealing that she was braless. She continued to comb her hair and flick it behind her, making a show of savouring the brief respite as the hot air that surrounded her was fanned away. She always liked the feel of someone stroking her head and as her own fingertips grazed the back of her scalp, coupled with the audacious little show she was performing, another shiver fluttered inside her, closely followed by a wave of goose-pimples which caused her visible nipples to stiffen immediately. A little embarrassed but surprisingly emboldened by showing a little more than expected she nonchalantly brought her hands to her thighs and ran them down her legs, smoothing out her pyjama bottoms.

Her eyes hurried to the top of the large block of text as it appeared on her screen but were soon distracted by the sight of his hand gripping his cock and stroking it firmly. Unabashedly she clicked to make his camera as big as possible, her heart thumping in her chest as she stared; his length and thickness were revealed by the thin white underwear that clung to his solid column, causing the familiar ache between her legs to return with gusto. She shuffled in her seat some more, bringing her knees together and grinding against her own thighs as she felt her willpower diminishing at an alarming rate. When her panties squirmed beneath her she was quickly made aware of just how wet she had become, and the urge to touch herself again began to skyrocket.

She stayed fixed on his camera as his stroking turned ever so slightly more aggressive, watching almost open mouthed as his cock continued to jerk even after his hands returned to his keyboard. Her eyes widened and she froze for a second before realising she was holding her breath. She exhaled slowly and tried to compute what was happening. The game had definitely changed: Had they just silently agreed it was ok to masturbate in front of each other? How did she feel about that? Wasn't that where this was always heading? Could things really be fine after?? She struggled in vain to concentrate but her mind was completely clouded and unable to answer the simplest of questions, the voice of reason was almost entirely drowned out by the part of her brain under the spell of her rampaging hormones and when his moan murmured through her speakers, something snapped and her resilience crumbled. Once the dam had burst there was no room for guilt as she permitted herself to admit and enjoy the fact that he had her so turned on. Finally returning to read his latest message, she managed to make it to the part about the girl 'thrusting her hips towards his mouth' before her hand slipped between her legs to satiate her rampant arousal.

Scott was feverishly typing away but would steal a glance at his sister's cam during every pause. Unsuspectingly he fell right into her trap, almost gawping at her chest when she faffed with her hair. Although he'd already deduced from the lack of straps that she was not wearing a bra, the confirming sight of her nipples through her top brought on an avalanche of thoughts. His mind rapidly outlined the shape of her breasts based on where the fabric thinned as it stretched over them; realising how pert they must be to sit this way unsupported; from there he imagined how they would look without the vest top, and how they would feel in his hands... Suddenly he was desperate to see them uncovered.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: wow

Player_1: They both moan softly, his lips vibrating on her pussy as she writhes beneath him. He licks her clit with the tip of his tongue relentlessly, occasionally flattening it and slowly dragging the length of it against the face of her little nubbin. When he does this she responds instinctively by rolling her hips to increase the pressure, inadvertently pushing her clitoral hood back; exposing her bare, sensitive clitoris. Her thighs flinch at the initial contact but soon she's sighing delightfully at every lick. Her legs keep narrowing against his cheeks as the new sensations start something stirring deep inside her. At first he thought she was too sensitive and trying to inch away but at the mere hint of hesitation he felt her hand on the back of his head pushing him back into her. Her moans become deeper and her heavy breaths turn into pitched sighs as her fingers grip his hair tightly.

By this point Bailey was indeed typing one handed, with her other hand under the desk she was avidly playing with herself through two fine layers of clothing and it felt incredible. Although her responses were getting shorter and fewer, it was certainly not due to a lack of interest. Besides he was on a roll and she was more than happy to let him continue.

Scott was aching to make himself cum but he was enjoying the rich feedback from Bailey's body language too much to stop typing. Although she had admitted to being horny, she was still trying to play it cool but when he watched her read his messages, the subtle expressions on her face betrayed her, revealing the true affect his words were having. When he saw Bailey's wrist moving he knew exactly what was happening just out of sight, in fact he'd been waiting for it since she wheeled her chair forward a few minutes prior.

Player_1: Each time she moans his own excitement rises, licking a little faster and pressing a little firmer. Her mouth dries, her breathing becomes patchy and her body begins to heat all over. As her clit stiffens it magnifies the affect his tongue has on her causing her hips to jerk and her legs to shake. She loves the sight of his head between her thighs and tries to watch him as long as she can but her head is thrown back with an elated gasp each time her body convulses. The disturbed air dances across her burning hot body, tantalising her nipples further. She licks her lips and tries to catch her breath as her free hand squeezes her left breast, but it's all too much.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: ok, maybe you do know what you're doing down there..,

Player_1: You've changed your tune ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Can you blame me? I think any girl would cum receiving that kind of attention!