Autumn Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as Bailey competently typed her messages with just the thumb and first two fingers of her right hand, trying to make it look effortless whilst refusing to bring the other one up from under her desk. He'd noticed her breathing had deepened and she was squirming more and more, he even caught her raising her eyebrows and exhaling through pursed lips upon reaching the end of his last message, and it was then he decided that he was going to do whatever it took to make his sister cum.

Player_1: She swallows hard with a groan as his tongue finds a perfect balance of speed and pressure, introducing her to a whole new realm of pleasure. He continues to lick her clit over and over and over again, the restless stimulation causing the stirring in her stomach to spread, bringing her whole body to life and tipping her over the edge. Her heartbeat quickens and her body flushes hot once more. She breathes in deeply, wanting to tell him how close she is but unable to communicate beyond merging her short moans into drawn out humming with an upward inflection. Holding her breath and tensing her muscles in anticipation of her inevitable release she gasps loudly at the feel of his mouth surrounding her swollen button. Holding it between his warm, wet lips he gently starts to suck whilst still licking hurriedly, bringing her orgasm on rapidly. Her legs clamp around his head and her eyes slam shut as the first wave hits her with an elated squeal. Tightening up into a crunch position, her mouth remains silently open as her body violently spasms, cumming hard against his mouth before finally gasping for breath. He continues to tease her as best he can, looking up at her euphoric face from between her vice like thighs as she tries to ride it out as long as possible, rolling onto her side and thrusting at him vigorously before succumbing to the intense pleasure and sinking into the mattress groaning and trembling. His tongue promptly slows as her hips shudder and jerk seemingly randomly while she breathes loudly into her bedsheet. Her eyes remain tightly closed as she swims through the blissful post-orgasm head rush. Slowly her body begins to slump, just about mustering the energy to lift her leg enough to release him as her hand touches the top of his head in a silent plea for time-out.

Once again Scott's attention returned to his lap swiftly after typing, however this time he couldn't hold back. By now he was so hard that the head had started to burrow under the elastic waistband and when he slid his hand inside to grab his cock, it broke free. As he began to stroke himself the front of his boxers were forced down by the rapid movements of his hand, revealing more and more of his thick shaft. He quickly abandoned all fears and pulled them all the way down with his free hand to allow himself total access to rub his full length, hard and fast.

Bailey waited impatiently for the next instalment and began absorbing every word as soon as it came through. Almost instantaneously she was increasing her own pace, rubbing two fingertips back and forth over her clit through her wetting pyjamas. She saw Scott take his cock out from the corner of her eye and had one last battle with her fleeting conscience. Obviously it would be wrong to masturbate whilst looking at her brother's cock but just knowing it was there took her past the point of no return. She read the rest of his story, getting more and more worked up with every word until finally she started to cum. Her eyebrows flinched and her eyes glazed over as her thighs closed tightly around her hand. Unable to remain discreet as her orgasm rippled through her, she covered her mouth with her other hand and stifled a moan whilst she scooted around in her chair. Her pussy shuddering repeatedly, wetting her underwear further as she continued to grind a little more pleasure out of her fingertips.

Slowly her senses started to come back to her one by one until she was suddenly aware that she was indeed watching her brother masturbate, and had been all the way through her incredibly strong orgasm. Not knowing where to go from here but still very turned on she silently watched his cam, sure that his release was also near.

"Come on Bailey, turn the computer off it's far too late!" She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard her dad's voice from behind her door!

Exiting out of everything that was on her screen before swinging her head around to make sure he hadn't actually come into her room. Her heart was pounding in her chest once more but for completely different reasons.

"Yeah ok, just shutting down," she managed to offer a little too enthusiastically.

Turning back to her screen to see a blank desktop she paused for a few seconds before shutting down her machine. As her pulse continued to race she sat there trying to gather her thoughts, her mind was all over the place but ultimately she was just glad she hadn't been caught. Their parents would never just walk in to either of their rooms, but still, she couldn't help but think how badly that could have went. Her PC finally fell silent and simultaneously plunged her into darkness; she sat motionless, letting it all sink in but it was not something she wanted to deal with right now. She got up and climbed into bed noting the time on her alarm clock display '3:06am?! Jesus Christ!!'

Scott couldn't believe it, he was so close up until hearing his parent's bedroom door opening. He tried to stay as still and as quiet as possible until he heard his dad's voice along the hall. His heart broke further when his sister's cam went black and messenger told him she'd signed out.

He quickly pulled his underwear and jeans back up when he heard the sound of socks shuffling against carpet making its way towards his room "You too Scott, you've got school tomorrow!"

Completely deflated he barely managed to hide his disappointment with a demoralised "ok."

As the footsteps set off back in the direction of the bathroom he sat staring at her greyed out name in his contacts list. Cursing the universe for such an untimely interruption. Hoping against hope that she'd sneak back on, or that they could at least talk, but he knew it was futile. The brief scare had also robbed him of his furious erection so with little else to do, he too shut down and got into bed.

To be continued...