Autumn Clematis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a delightful surprise! I really like the new look. And I promise to get right up close and personal and get to know it a whole lot better today."

"Oh, I kind of like that promise and I'm going to hold you to it!"

Nina lathers me up and then rinses me off. As she squats in front of me to better rinse my genitals she takes my cock in her hand, kisses it, takes it into her mouth, and then explores it with her tongue. "Yup, I got all the soap off," she jokes.

After drying off we stand there nude, enjoying just looking at each other, and also the complete peace we feel being alone together. The colors from the maple tree wash over us, turning us into an erotic Renoir-like scene. The intense bright red leaves of a clump of burning-bushes intensify the sensuality. Chickadees flit back and forth voicing their calls over and over, probably annoyed by our presence.

"I think today is a perfect day to enjoy each other," I tell Nina as we walk hand in hand to the bed, embrace, and make ourselves comfortable close to each other.

================================

Final Comments

Our story ends here. It's been years since we've made any changes to it; although we remain friends it's unlikely that there will be any additional chapters.

There is one more story of us that was previously published on Literotica. Look for "Unwrapping Nina".