Autumn Days

Story Info
A lovely neighbor on the lake.
3.8k words
4.43
72.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

A line from the song 'I Wish I Was Eighteen Again' probably describes me best, you know the one that says 'I'm three quarters home from the start to the end', that gives you an indication of my age but not my character as I didn't have any desire to be eighteen again. It's a good thought but you would have to know everything you know now and that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

It was a beautiful morning on the lake during the middle of September, still warm during the day and wonderfully cool at night, enough that you needed a light blanket towards morning. My cabin sat in a small cove with a dock that ran about 20 feet out into close to 6 feet of water, deep enough to dive off of which is just what I had done just after sun up this morning. My neighbors on both sides had closed up their cottages and gone home to their winter homes so I just about had the lake to myself, enough so that I hadn't bothered with a bathing suit for the last week. The lake was still warm from the summer sun and taking a morning swim got my day off to a good start. I had swam out to the entrance of the cove, about a quarter mile, swam back and stretched out on the dock to let the morning sun dry my body while I thought about what I was going to do for the remainder of the day.

I must have dozed off for a bit as I didn't hear anything that caused me to think there was anyone or anything around until I sensed something or someone along side me. I opened my eyes to find a beautiful young women who at first glance appeared to be no more than a teenager. The water dripped from her naked body as she moved closer and took my cock in her hand. I started to say something but she put her finger over my lips, smiled, leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. She knew what she was doing as she worked her mouth further and further down my hardening cock until I was touching the back of her throat, purring as she did.

I tried to remember if I had ever seen this girl before, certainly not in the position she was in right now and I would certainly have remembered her the way she sucked me. Her tits, what I could see of them, were perfectly shaped and not much bigger than a good mouth full. There was not a ounce of fat on the rest of her body which gleamed from the coat of water that continued to drip off her and on to me.

I am not endowed with anything like the famous John Holmes but I am a bit bigger than most, enough so that I have had but a very few men or women that could take my manhood in their mouth and down their throat as my morning beauty was doing. Her excellent ministrations was bringing him to his full hardness which if anything increased her desire as she stroked and sucked me.

I pushed the hair back from her face and ran my hand down her back until I could caress her buttocks, pulling her closer to me. She hesitated at first then moved closer until with my urging I could see just the beginning of her womenhood which was either clean shaven or covered with such a light covering of blond pubic hair that it appeared so. I gently ran my fingers up and down the lips, not penetrating her, just lightly touching her, teasing her, playing with her until her cunt lips started to swell with anticipation. I ran my hand up between her legs, pulled her closer so I could kiss her leg, pulling it over my head so she was laying on top of me giving me a clear view of her entire crotch. The lips were puffed now, outlining the slit between them, glistening with the moisture that was leaking from her. I kissed the inside of her legs, first one then the other, working my way up until I was within inches of her. I blew gently on her lips causing her to wiggle. I continued to kiss her legs and blow gently on her lips until she couldn't stand my teasing any more and lowered her cunt over my mouth, moaning around my cock as she did.

I am always surprised by the taste of a women, from nothing, to bland, to tart. My little nymph tasted like pure honey, sweet and almost syrupy. I used my thumbs to pull her buttocks apart and buried my face between them, licking her cunt lips from her anus to her clit, then opened her a bit more and licked the inner lips until she pushed herself hard against my mouth and climaxed. She drove her mouth down on my cock, taking most of it down her throat as she came, her body shuddering as she worked her cunt over my mouth, her nectar flooding from her. I was not going to be long behind her if she kept up her wonderful ministrations and was about to tell her so when she pulled off me, knee walked down my body until she had my cock centered in the lips of her cunt then lowered herself until our pubic hairs were joined.

"Yes, on my dear God Yes," she murmured.

She had taken all of me in one long wonderful slide, stopping only when we came together then started a slow a rocking motion with her hips. I reached around her and took her tits in my hands, gently twisting the nipples as she picked herself up a bit and started working me in and out, always taking him as deep as she could with each stroke. She climaxed again, harder this time, her body jerking as my testicles demanded relief and my cock swelled to its maximum and I filled her throbbing cunt with sperm.

She held me deep inside her until we both caught our breath, sitting straight up, her head back, her hands over mine on her tities. I wanted to know more about this wonderful women but as I was about to say something she pulled off me, stood, turned, said, "Thank you," and before I could respond, dove back in the lake and swam away. I watched her until she disappeared around the point about half way out of the cove.

I tried to remember who lived around there and couldn't recall anyone that would fit her description and began to wonder if it had actually happened or had I had a good dream, then I took hold of my cock. If it had been a dream it was a good one as my crotch was covered with cum, hers and mine. Should I go look for her I wondered as I walked up to my cabin, maybe tomorrow, best not rush things like this.

 

I repeated the same process next morning, swam out to the entrance and back then stretched out on the dock, just like yesterday only today I stayed awake to see if my water nymph would come, she didn't. I had driven around the lake last evening thinking I might see a lighted cottage around the other side of the point but everything was dark and seemed to be closed for the winter. There were a few folks that closed their cottages after the summer was over but came up from the city for the day just to enjoy the peace and quite. I decided to explore the beach areas from my canoe today, be good exercise if nothing else.

I had rigged my canoe with an electric trolling motor which lowered down through a well in the center of the hull when I wanted to use it and stored up inside when I didn't. It was just the thing for trolling for the illusive salmon that lurked in some of the coves this time of year and perfect for quietly exploring in and around the many little coves around the lake. I headed out in the direction my partner of yesterday had gone, paddling slowly, keeping a close eye on the beach as I rounded the point. Nothing but a few mallards, a loon or two, and a doe and a fawn coming down to get a drink. I had neglected to bring a lunch with me and after a while I let my craving for food head me back to my cabin wondering if I had indeed imagined yesterday. I lowered the motor and laid back wondering where the young lady had come from but didn't dwell on it, if I was to find her I would.

I rounded the point and turned into my cove to find a swimmer coming toward me almost like they were coming from my dock. I steered a course to pass close to who ever it was but not to cut them off and interfere with their swim. I stopped the motor as I got closer, wondering if the swimmer had seen me or was intent on swimming and not bothering to look up as I had done many times when I thought there was no one about. It was her.

"Good Morning, I wondered where you had gone," she said as she swam over and took hold of the side of the canoe.

"I went looking for you, " I replied.

"And I came looking for you, " she answered.

"We seem to have found each other. Want a ride"?

"That would be nice, can I get in without turning you over"?

"Give me your hands," I replied. She reached out and I took her hands, let her sink down in the water a bit then pulled her up and into the canoe.

"You've done that before," she said.

"Not with anyone as pretty as you," I replied.

"Thank you kind sir," she replied.

"Thank you, and by the way, my name is Amos," I replied.

"I know Amos, my name is Rachael," she answered.

"You know my name but I don't know yours," I replied.

"You know my parents, they live around the point from you, Bob and Jean McCullough," she replied.

"I didn't know they had a daughter," I replied.

"I have been away at college, this is my first time up here," she replied.

"Are your mom and dad still here"? I asked.

"No, just me, Daddy had some business that he could not put off so they left day before yesterday," she replied.

"How long are you planning to stay"?

"I was going home today but now I don't know." she replied.

"What changed your mind"? I ask.

"You." she replied.

She was dressed the same way she was yesterday, naked as the day she was born and was even more beautiful as she sat facing me on the center seat of the canoe. This was the first time I had the opportunity to really get a good look at her and realized I was looking at a young women that was hardly out of her teens or maybe not even. She sat with her legs slightly parted giving me only a hint of the treasure that lay beyond. On a scale from one to ten she was a 10, the blessing of youth.

"Me"?

"Yes Amos, I liked what I found yesterday and came looking for more," she replied.

"You certainly surprised me," I replied.

"You seemed to recover quickly, Amos, do you ever wear a bathing suite when you swim"?

"Not unless I have to" I replied, "Why" I ask.

"My mother said she never saw you with clothes on other than at the local store," she replied.

"Your mother saw me naked," I replied

"Yes, she likes to look at you through her binoculars, that's how I found you, I caught her looking and took them away from her, she thinks you're a hunk," she replied.

"How long have you been spying on me"? I ask her.

"Long enough to know your routine, do you mind"? she ask.

"I'm flattered actually," I replied as the bow of the canoe slid up on the beach along side the dock.

 

 

She stepped out into the lake, walked up on the beach and pulled the canoe further out of the water. I stepped out and walked to her, took her in my arms and kissed her, lightly at first, then harder as she responded. Her arms went around me and our bodies seemed to touch from our lips to our toes. My cock coming alive as she opened her legs just enough for him to go between them, touching the lips of her pussy as it became harder and harder. She pushed hard against me and closed her legs around him, reached her hand around her hip and pushed the head of my cock tight against her crotch.

"I have never seen such a big cock before Amos, never saw one this big and never had one fill me so completely," she said.

"You don't look old enough to have tried many, just how old are you"? I ask.

"I'm old enough Amos, old enough and on the pill and yours is actually the first real cock I have ever had," she replied.

"The first real one, what were the others if they were not real"? I ask

"My mothers dildo's, she has a whole drawer full," she replied.

"That doesn't say much for your father," I replied.

"He is my stepfather, my real daddy is dead, killed in Vietnam, mother married this guy for his money and believe me that's all she got," she replied.

"That the reason for the dildo's"? I ask.

"She says they are safer than finding a man," she replied.

"Does she know you use them"? I ask.

"Oh sure, we use them on each other a lot," she replied as she worked her hips back and forth on my cock.

"You must have a big one then, I was surprised you took all of me the way you did," I replied.

"So was I frankly, your bigger than mom's biggest one, that's why I came back, I want to do it again and again in every possible position and in every possible way," she replied.

"That might take a while," I replied.

"Dear God I hope so," she said as she pulled me down on the sand and in between her legs, "Do it Amos, give me your big cock again, fuck that monster into me, fuck me till I'm stupid," she said.

 

She guided me in, working the head up and down her lips until he was slick from her juices then pushed up to me taking more and more of me into her fiery depths as she worked her hips up and down, her buttocks never touching the sand. I put my arms around her and sat back on my legs, pulling her up with me, putting her arms around my neck. This drove my cock as deep as it could possibly to up into her body.

"Oh Amos, oh my god, oh Amos, don't move, let me cum like this, let me feel him so deep, so wonderfully fucking deep, oh you fucking stud, oh Amos, oh yes, yes!!!," she exclaimed as she reached her first climax, her body shuddering as she closed her legs tight around my hips, hooking her ankles together holding me deep inside her. I held her for a bit, then leaned back enough to get my balance and picked her up, my cock still deep inside her. I walked out into the lake until we were deep enough for me to sit her on the dock

"You didn't cum did you"? she ask.

"No, you said you wanted me to fuck you stupid, I will cum when I accomplish that," I replied.

"How long do you think it will take"? she ask as she leaned back on her hands, her legs still locked around me.

"I don't know, how long do you want it to take"? I ask as I worked my hips back and forth as much as I could.

"Forever, I want to feel this way forever," she replied.

"That's a long time Rachael," I replied.

"I know," she replied.

"Amos," she said.

"Yes Rachael," I replied.

"I'm going to cum again, Amos, oh Amos, I' cumminggggggg," she exclaimed.

I pulled her legs from around me and laid her back on the dock, hooked my arms under her knees and took her tits in my hands. I began working my cock in and out of her, pulling almost all the way out then driving all the way back in until the lips of her pussy were tight against the base of my cock.

"Cum for me Amos, fill me full of cum, fuck me you wonderful man, give me your cum," she exclaimed as I drove repeatedly in and out of her. There was no holding back for me this time, my balls had a mind of their own this morning, they needed release. Rachael worked her crotch up and down as I drove into her, matching my rhythm perfectly as she started the climb to another orgasm that would match mine this time.

"Now Amos, fuck me, fuck me," she screamed as both of us hit our peak at the same time. I may have matched her exclamation as my sperm came racing from my testicles through my granite hard cock and deep into her quivering cunt. I held her tight against me, waiting until both of us caught our breath and drifted down off our mountain, savoring the feeling.

"I felt you cum Amos, I really felt you cum deep inside my cunt," she said as I let go of her legs and pulled from her.

"I'm not surprised Rachael, I felt it too," I replied.

"Amos, can I have it in my ass, will you fuck my ass for me," she said, raising her self up on her elbows.

"Are you sure"? I ask.

"Yes, I can feel our cum running down over it, do it while its nice an slick," she replied.

She laid back and pulled her legs up against her tits, bring her little brown eye up and in line with my half hard cock. I took the time to look at her, her crotch covered with cum, her pussy lips still slightly open, the cum running out and down over her anus. I loved the sight of her and was tempted to suck and lick her clean but instead guided my cock to her, worked it around until it was centered and pushed forward gently until the head slipped inside.

"Yes, oh yes do it Amos, push it in Amos, I want it all," she begged.

I pushed in, gently moving my hips back and forth going deeper and deeper with each stroke, my cock getting harder as I did. She must have been using her mothers dildo in her ass as well as her cunt as she took my entire length, begging me to fuck her harder until the checks of her ass were tight against my legs, my cock buried completely in her rectum, "Fuck me Amos, fuck my ass, cum like you did in my cunt," she said.

This young women, claiming to have never had a live cock in her before had no problem talking like a common whore and I wondered if her mother talked the same way when they were sharing their dildo's. She ran her hands down between us and put her fingers between her cunt lips, fingering her clit until she exploded in a violent body jerking orgasm, slamming her ass against my cock until she pumped the cum from my testicles deep into her bowls.

 

I gently pulled out of her and laid back into the lake letting the water support me, floating on my back until my body returned to normal.

"Amos," she called.

"Rachael," I replied.

"Did you like that"? she ask.

"Very much," I replied as I watched her sit up and dangle her legs over the side of the pier.

"Amos, would you fuck my mother if I ask her to come up here"? she ask.

"That would depend a lot on your mother I should think," I replied.

""Oh she wants to, she already said she did," she replied.

"Really, when"? I ask.

"When I caught her looking at you through her binoculars, we had a nice session with her dildo's shortly after and she said she would love to have your hard cock in her body instead of the dildo," she replied.

"When is she coming back up here"? I ask.

"When I call her," she replied.

"When do you plan to do that"? I ask.

"When I get so sore I can't take you anymore" she replied as she slipped back into the lake and worked her way over to me.

"Are you sore now"? I ask.

"My ass is" she giggled, "Your so damn big Amos, it's a wonder you didn't rip it apart," she replied as she came next to me and took my cock in her hand.

"You seemed to like it," I replied.

"I did," she replied.

She didn't speak for a minute, just stood along side me gently stroking my cock which was beginning to harden again.

"Amos, can I stay here with you"? she ask.

"I thought you were in college," I replied.

"I'm am but mainly to satisfy my step father, he thinks I should have an education," she replied.

"And you don't"? I ask.

"I don't need to go to college to know what I want Amos," she replied.

"Really" I replied as I let my feet touch the bottom and stood up beside her, "just what do you want Rachael"? I ask.

"I want to be loved Amos, I want to feel loved and not tolerated like my step father does, I need to be somebody," she replied.

"Do I make you feel like you're somebody"? I ask.

"Amos, you came looking for me, you wanted to see me again, I don't care if it was just to fuck me again, you came, and you were glad when you found me, let me stay with you Amos, for a while at least," she replied.

I picked her up in my arms and walked to my cabin. I had no idea how long she would be with me, it didn't matter, we needed each other today, we would deal with the tomorrows later.