Autumn in Virginia

Story Info
Online friends finally hook up.
1.8k words
3.97
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm619
jm619
1 Followers

The rain had stopped shortly before five o'clock and the sidewalks were still wet. Rays of sunlight slanted down through the broken cloud cover, illuminating the gold, red and yellow leaves of the senescing trees. I had just left the client's office, politely refusing their suggestions to go for beer. On any other given visit I would have gladly taken them up on the offer. But this time... this time I was meeting a friend.

I barely knew her. We met online, talked via instant messenger and email for over a month. Like me she was married, bored, looking for a little spark. I had only seen one picture of her, hastily taken with her mobile phone, laying back on a bed with long dark hair cascading around her face. Something about her look made me crave meeting her in reality. Our conversations had ventured from the mundane to the erotic, teasing and taunting each other with hints of salacious encounters.

I sat at the bar, slowly sipping my martini while waiting for the message to come through, my blackberry laying on the smooth black counter. Any moment now the red light would start blinking, indicating a new message. Modern life – we sit and drink and wait for red lights to blink. Another sip. A moment hung in suspension. Then a red flash caught my eye. My stomach jumped as I picked up the unit and pressed the button. "I'm here" is all the message said. I turned around on the bar stool and there she was, long brown hair like in the picture, a short red dress and black pumps. "Sexy as hell," I thought to myself.

She smiled apprehensively as she walked over. "Are you Ian?" she asked.

"Yeah, hey, hi Marylin," I awkwardly replied. All our online dialogs could not have prepared me for this moment, finally meeting her in the flesh. We were to meet for dinner and see if the chemistry was there for more than just food. She wouldn't have long, having driven an hour to be here and needing to get back before suspicions could set in. "Are you hungry?" I queried.

"Uh, yeah."

"Excellent, let's go eat," I said, still willing my nerves to calm down. I could feel my cock swelling, wanting to skip dinner and explore the flavors of her body. I picked up my cocktail and we headed to the restaurant.

Suddenly she stopped and looked at me. "I don't have much time," she said.

"I know. You still want to eat?"

"Something quick sounds good," she replied.

"Tell you what, let's get drinks and an appetizer back at the bar."

We went back and sat at a small table toward the back of the room, ordered some wine, cheese, a hummus and pita plate and started talking. "I like your dress," I said, "my favorite color. I thought you didn't wear red."

"I changed my mind," she grinned. "You convinced me to try it."

"Hmmm, it's sexy as hell, you know."

"Thank you."

There was an awkward silence as we sat eating. Then I felt her shoeless foot touch my leg and my mind exploded. She ran it slowly up my calf and grinned devilishly at me as she licked some hummus off her finger. My cock instantly hardened. I wanted to get her out of that hot red dress so badly. My whole being was intent upon getting this incredibly sexy woman up to my room.

"I seem to recall we don't have much time," I said. "Should we head upstairs?"

"I would like that," she said in a sultry tone.

I signed the check and we quickly marched down the hall to the elevators. As the doors slid open we rushed in, almost knocking over an older couple who were exiting the lift. The doors were not even fully closed and we were in each other's arms, hands groping, lips locked and tongues swirling. I slid my hand up her dress and found her naked pussy, soaking wet and hot to my touch. She responded to my probing by grinding her hips against my hand.

"Yes, oh, fuck yes. I haven't been touched there in too long," she moaned as I slipped a finger into her hole. She had undone the front of my pants and was stroking my hard cock by the time we reached our destination and the doors slid open. Together we ran out and down the hall, me fumbling for the key card. When we reached the room I was about to slip the card into the lock and she stopped me, holding my hand as she pulled my cock out of my pants and began lowering herself down to her knees.

"Remember my hypothetical question?" she purred.

"Mmmm, yeah," I replied and pulled her back up, turning her around and guiding my hard cock into her wet pussy from behind. She bent all the way over and wrapped her fingers around her ankles as I pounded my hard-on into her dripping wet snatch. She started moaning and coaxing me to fuck her harder. My balls were ready to explode but I didn't want to come, not yet. I pulled out and she spun around, grabbed my manhood and started licking off her pussy juice, bobbing the head into her mouth and stroking the glistening shaft with her hands. I looked nervously down the hall, half expecting a door to open any moment.

"Come on," she pleaded, "I want to taste your come. Get this one out of the way so I can ride you long and hard." She popped her lips over the head of my cock and sucked harder until I erupted in her mouth, twitching and shaking as she slurped up every drop of my come. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and was slowly fucking her beautiful mouth when the elevator bell rang and voices floated down the hall, approaching rapidly. I swiped the card in the lock and we tumbled into the room, laying on the floor in each others arms and giggling like teenagers as the door swung shut.

"Wow, that was fucking intense!" I told her as I ran my hand up her thigh.

"Hmmm, yeah. I've never been that close to being caught before," she panted and laughed. I rolled her onto her back on the floor and worked my shoulders between her legs, smelling the musky odor of her pussy as I licked and nibbled the inside of her thighs. She wrapped her fingers around my head and pulled my face into her crotch. "Eat me. Make me come," she begged. I pushed her dress back further and ran my hands over her belly and up to her tits and started lapping and sucking at her clit. She arched her back slightly and let out a long, low moan. I ran one hand back down over her neatly trimmed bush and started stroking her clit while my tongue worked down over her snatch, then I pushed her thigh with my shoulder until she was on her side and slid my tongue over her asshole, gently running it around her anus. She moaned louder at my ministrations and I kept working my mouth between sucking her clit and licking her asshole, keeping a slow grind of my fingers on her swollen nub as I did so. Her juices were running free and the scent of her musk was overpowering, forcing my cock to grow stiff again. She was bucking and moaning and getting close to coming. I kept sucking and licking her clit, willing her to reach her climax, and was rewarded with an explosion of energy from her soaking cunt. She writhed on the floor, moaning and shaking and coming over and over while I worked my tongue over her dripping pussy, until with a laugh she pulled my head away and said, "No more, that's enough."

Slowly we got up and walked over to the bed, sliding on in our half dressed state. "You are one sexy lady, Marylin," I said as I stroked her hair.

"Thanks," she said and smiled. We had been laying in each other's arms for a few minutes when she got up on one elbow and looked at me, smiling. "What?" I asked.

"You ready for more?" she grinned.

"Mmmm, damned straight!"

She pushed me onto my back and worked my pants off, then straddled my cock and pulled it into her pussy, slowly working her hips back and forth and gyrating round and round, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. I started pushing her dress up her body and she responded by slipping it all the way off over her head. She was naked, riding my cock and milking it for all she could. It was beautiful. I reached up and played with her tits and she arched her back, reached down and started stroking her clit.

"I want to watch you come," I told her.

She grinned back at me and said, "Oh you do, do you?"

"Uh huh. I do. I want to see how beautiful you are when you climax."

"Mmmm..."

She continued riding my cock and stroking her clit until gradually her breathing became deeper and I could sense her nearing her apex. She moaned long and low and began to shudder, waves of pleasure crashing over her. Her face glowed beautifully as she looked down at me and came again. I squeezed her nipples and she let out a small yelp then crashed into another wave of orgasm. It was so erotic, so over the top amazing I felt my own climax building. "Can I come in you," I asked, not knowing if she was on birth control.

"Yessss, it's okaaaayyyy," she shuddered. I unloaded in a torrent of ecstasy, shooting what load I had left deep into her pussy. She collapsed down into my arms and I held her tight as we gradually came back to reality. We lay there calmly, sweat glistening on our skin, hair tussled, gently caressing each other.

"You are one sexy woman, you know that?" I told her again. "That was fantastic."

She just smiled back at me. "I hate to say this, but I gotta go," she said.

"I know," I replied. "It sucks."

"Yes it does." She climbed off the bed and pulled on her dress and her shoes, primped her hair in the mirror, then turned and said "How do I look?"

"Like you just got fucked," I replied.

She rolled her eyes and we laughed. "Actually I have some less sexy clothes in the car. He won't suspect a thing." We walked to the door, my naked cock bobbing in its semi hard state. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it one last time, looked up at me and we kissed once more.

"That was nice, thank you," she said.

"Drive safely. See you online," I replied as she opened the door. With a quick glance over her shoulder she walked out and down the hall. I let the door swing shut and walked back to the bed.

"Wow. What a sexy woman," I said to myself as I undressed and lay back, ready for a good night's sleep.

jm619
jm619
1 Followers