Autumn on Cape Cod

Story Info
Danny arrives in P-town and pulls Chelsea out of her shell
7k words
4.58
30.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first month of fall on Cape Cod hosted by Debra, his only aunt and her husband Gene had come as one of those invitations only a newt would decline, so Danny Fellows quit his job as a financial consultant and headed for the US, figuring to stay in for six months -- spending the other five months wandering around.

Entry was no problem because although he was a New Zealand national his parents were American; his mom had traveled to Debra's home then in San Francisco to ensure Victoria was born in America. His mom arrived four days to spare and the expected 'Victoria' turned out to be a Daniel (Danny) -- Victoria came along eighteen months later. Twenty-seven years of mainly good times went by and the cheerful young man with passions running deep left for his third visit to the US but this was his first to the east coast.

To Danny's dismay, within two hours of checking into his LA hotel he received an urgent phone call.

"Hi Danny, it's Aunt Debra. How are you?"

"Tired."

"Well don't go chasing young women all hours and your tiredness will magically disappear," she cackled. "Listen, could you postpone you visit for a couple of months? Gene's sister in England has died so we're going for the funeral and plan to stay a few weeks roaming around. Sorry to drop this on you dear but deaths rarely are convenient."

"I'm in LA, arrived less than three hours ago."

"Oh my, what do you want to do?"

"Stay at your summer house as arranged -- I won't wreck it."

It was arranged that the visit should proceed; the door keys would be left with the neighbors, the Blake's. He was told Charlotte Blake would be asked to keep an eye on him.

The flight from Boston in the 9-seater Cessna of about thirty minutes filled Danny with a sense of holiday adventure because it was low flying and so a scenic, particularly when the elbow-shaped Cape Cod came into view. He was surprised at the great length of the cape, The plane landed at the very tip and it was a short ride to his destination of Provincetown, known as the landing place of the Pilgrims in 1620, Nowadays it's famous as a popular summer resort and for trips out for whale watching.

Danny knocked at the address of the Blake's in the short street between the arterial Bradford Street and main seafront commercial thoroughfare thoughtfully named Commercial Street. A disheveled young woman of about twenty-two answered the door giving him anything but a welcoming smile,"Yes."

"Charlotte Black?"

"It's Blake - no, my mother and father are visiting friends in Barnstable."

"I'm Danny Fellows, Debra Shirley's nephew. I'm here to pick up the key to her house."

The young woman disappeared for thirty seconds without a word, returned with the keys which she handed to Danny and closed the door, again without speaking.

"Rude bitch," he muttered, leaving the house, which showed need of some repairs, and repainting and turning into the smart three-level house next-door where Uncle Gene obvious kept well up with maintenance. It was painted white with blue trim and flair in design gave it character not matched by other elderly dwellings in the street. His aunt and uncle lived there five to six months of the year and the other months lived in their retirement apartment in Florida. He unlocked the door muttering "Rude bitch" again.

A stack of notes awaited him on the kitchen table. Danny found beer in the fridge so uncapped a bottle and sucking his wet lunch began reading. The first was a note from Debra welcoming him, saying he was lucky arriving in early fall, as the summer crush would be over. If he saw men walking round arm-in-arm or women behaving amorously he was not to worry -- there was nothing wrong with the water; Provincetown had acquired the tag of a top holiday destination for gay men and lesbian women. 'We conventional couples have learned to live with it.'

Gene had written out a pile of instructions regarding the operation and maintenance of various amenities including air-conditioning, boiler, securing the house, the bicycles and recommended places for eating and shopping.

Gene wrote: 'Replace everything you use' while Debra had scrawled under that, 'You just use anything you wish; you're our guest'. Some houses were virtually touching and some did so there were no side views, the backyard was small and uninteresting as was the property behind it. Debra had left a note pinned to the bed in the master bedroom -- 'Sleep here Danny'. It had an en suite that probably was once a study as it had a second door out to the passage. Narrow stairs led to the loft which was essentially a storage area but there was a sofa and coffee table at one end at the floor to ceiling windows and he found out why -- it was higher than neighboring buildings so there were great views along Commercial Street and out into Cape Cod Bay. A note on the table from Debra stated: "View great sunsets and boating activity from here."

In the garden shed he found two near-new mountain bikes and grinned because he knew from pre-visit reading there were great bike trails on the peninsula. Debra's note read: 'Try to lure Chelsea Blake out for a bike ride; she's recovering from a near rape. Watch Charlotte -- she has a reputation for being amorous with a penchant for young men'.

Later when out for a stroll to look over the township Danny optimistically purchased some condoms in case Charlotte took a fancy to him - "If I could be so lucky," he grinned but he wasn't worried. During his arrival and brief walk he'd already noticed the females seemed to outnumber the males. When having coffee on the waterfront he received several stares and even soft smiles from women.

Back at the house Danny started to read a 'Things to Do around Provincetown' and he dozed off, only to be awoken by somebody thumping on the door. He opened it and a woman virtually pushed her way in. She turned and said, "Ohmigod."

"What?"

"You."

The woman was looking at a closed cropped blond guy with tight natural curls, about 6ft two in height with pale blue eyes, square jaw below the friendly smile and a body that appeared to be in peak condition.

She stepped forward and kissed him on the mouth, pushing her chest against him harder than necessary, he thought, to ensure he felt her big tits. "Hello -- I'm Charlotte," said the attractive forty-two or perhaps forty-three year old devoid of make up, even lipstick, with a bit of a belly and a dress far too short for her age but her pins appeared great.

"P-pleased to meet you," Danny said, stepping back and feeling trapped, although the door was still open.

"Welcome to our little patch Danny. Dinner will be at 7:00 -- no need to dress or bring anything. My husband's name is John and our daughter Chelsea lives with us but has become a recluse, doing little but read and paint. John and I hope your presence will help bring her out of her shell. Three guys took to her on the beach last summer when it was still light but a couple of gays who heard her screams came to her rescue -- thank God. So be prepared for strange behavior but she does answer when spoken to. I think I'm going to like you, I mean really like you."

Right, I have condoms. Danny thought that but actually said, "It's lovely meeting you Charlotte -- I hope to see a lot of you."

She looked bemused and went to say something but thought better of it. "Till seven then, you have a cute accent."

Charlotte answered the door knock, kissed Danny and placed his left hand on her breast. "Oh, goodness me what am I doing," she whispered, removing his hand. "My thoughts are racing away on me."

Dark-hair John was slim, friendly and worked in coastal marine inspection based back towards the more populous centers of the cape. He poured Charlotte a gin and tonic and he and Danny choose beer; they most listened to Charlotte until Chelsea arrived at 7:25 to assist her mom serve.

"This is lovely," Danny said as Charlotte handed him his plate of fish pie and greens.

"There's more or leave some if it's too much," she said with the openness of old-fashion hospitality.

Glancing at the younger woman he said, "I met you this morning. I wasn't aware your name was Chelsea."

"Yes."

"Will you walk though the town with me tomorrow pointing out places of interest?"

Charlotte and John exchanged alarmed looks and there was no immediate answer.

"You'll be safe with me."

"Not tomorrow -- next day if that's okay?"

"Yes, I'm here to relax rather than to rush into everything."

She looked up from her plate. "Do you like art?"

Charlotte and John looked at their daughter in surprise.

"Yes, my preferences are portraits and landscapes. Do you paint?"

"Yes, but only portraits and landscapes."

Danny was aware Charlotte was struggling to contain herself and hoped she wouldn't butt in; she didn't but it appeared to be a struggle.

"My understanding is they are different disciplines; you must have the right type of mind that gives you the required flexibility."

"I'm only average but improving -- come see examples of my work," Chelsea said standing and walking from the table.

Danny looked at Charlotte who was smiling hugely; she waved him off and he excused himself and strode after Chelsea. She gathered up her long skirt to negotiate the stairs and he could see she had her mom's great lower legs. Danny assumed under those voluptuous clothes lay a flat belly and a great pair of tits; she didn't look over-weight.

"I was almost raped last summer."

"I know, Aunt Debra told me and asked me to try to coax life back into you."

Chelsea was silent for a moment and then, "You call a spade a spade."

"What is there to hide? If I'm coming on too strong for you tell me to bugger off."

"What?"

"Oh -- it's a New Zealand expression used to emphasis the request to go away."

Thinking about that Chelsea said, "I don't want you to go away."

"That's fine -- I'm here for a month. Just keep calm with me, tell me if I'm pushing you too hard and be open to gradual re-immersion."

"What's that?"

Danny said she knew what he meant and she said shyly that yes, she did.

The upper floor comprised a storeroom, bathroom and a huge area with large end windows and skylights that was both her bedroom and studio. One wall was almost completely covered with framed paintings. There was an array -- some much better than others.

Danny looked at them slowly and she stood beside him, not quite touching, looking at each painting as he viewed it, neither of them commenting until the inspection ended.

"I call this display my development years; frankly some are quite awful. Now we shall look at paintings I have completed since last summer; I didn't paint for two months after that shocking experience -- just read and cried, refusing to go out. But one day I felt like resuming and began painting and knew I was painting much better, as if I'd matured."

She placed a metal V-frame on her worktable that opened wide at the top and stepped back. It contained perhaps thirty-five paintings.

Danny went through them slowly, taking a little longer at a most beautiful profile of Aunt Debra. He continued through sunsets and seascapes and townscapes viewed from the windows of that room. Then he said "Wow!"

Chelsea was sitting on a stool beyond him. "My mom?"

He'd earlier looked at a full frontal of Charlotte, nude and hands up behind her head rolling her hair into a bun; he resisted licking his lips. "No, it's you undressed at the window."

"Do you like it?"

"Love it."

"Then keep it."

"Thank you but no -- it's too personal. Perhaps by the end of the month I may have changed my mind."

He continued the inspection and one from the end said, "If this one is available I'd like it." It was a simple landscape of a view down sand hills to the beach and windless ocean with cotton-like white clouds in a blue sky. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Pull it out; I'll drop it in for framing when we walk through town the day after tomorrow. No -- with you traveling you'd better have it contained in a tube. Technically it's my best to date, I feel I'm stepping up to the next level -- I painted it from memory."

"It is beautiful; I shall own it with the additional pride of knowing the artist."

"We must return to cold fish pie -- thank you for your encouraging comments but you didn't comment on that final painting."

"May I? I thought it was too personal."

She didn't reply. It was a painting of a woman's breasts -- close up from the neck down to include the navel.

"Lovely and so natural -- you have the uplift of youth so I knew they were not your mother's. The coloring is fantastic and you have captured the right breast hanging lower which is quite common with a lot of women."

"You sound experienced."

"I have viewed a great many paintings over the years." This time her smile was a little more apparent as if she was beginning to bond slightly; well they had begun well at the table where she's obviously had stepped up her inter-action, judging by the responses of her parents.

Charlotte jumped up and fetched their dinners from the oven warmer and then returned with a bottle of white wine and four glasses. "Chelsea?"

"No thank you -- don't you remember I was near-drunk on that awful night."

"Pour her half a glass Charlotte," Danny said. "I'll drink it if you don't Chelsea."

Chelsea sat with downcast eyes, not protesting.

Charlotte poured Danny a glass and topped up her and John's glasses -- obviously they'd gone through the first bottle.

"Cheers," said John and the three of them lifted their glasses in salute.

"If you feel comfortable join the toast a take a sip Chelsea."

She gave a startled look at Danny for saying that and turned to look at the doorway.

"You don't have to flee," he said kindly. "Neither are you being compelled to drink a little wine. You just decided where you'd like to be. Think of your painting -- you don't move up a step unless the effort is made."

She picked up her glass as said 'cheers'.

"Oh God," Charlotte said becoming emotional, wiping her eyes.

"Chelsea would prefer no big deal is made about this."

Chelsea shot Danny a grateful look and Charlotte sniffed, "Of course. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around to 70-72 deg. for the next few days and drop to around 59-60 deg. over night. This is the weather I love Danny," Charlotte said. "Although there are still plenty of visitors around and will to flock here until around the middle of next month, it's nowhere as over-powering as the summer invasion."

"You've come at the best time of year; I love autumn too," Chelsea said. "Perhaps later in the week you'll accompany me bike-riding and wait while I do some sketches."

Her parents gulped at their wine, pretending nothing extraordinary was happening.

* * *

Danny returned from a long bike ride next day just before 1:00 and as he returned from putting the bike away Charlotte met him at the front door.

"Hi, Danny. I've come over to make your bed and do some housekeeping."

"I made it before I went out."

"Would you like to mess it up again?"

Danny looked at Charlotte and she met his gaze.

"I know I'm not completely unattractive to younger men," she said coolly. "I suspect you're interested."

Danny licked his lips before realizing what he was doing and then saw the look of triumph in her eyes. "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it with you."

"Thank you," she said and added helpfully, "Well, unlock the door."

She followed Danny in.

He expressed his misgivings. "Look, if Chelsea finds out it could shatter the progress she is making."

"I won't be telling her, will you?"

"No."

"Well then, go have a shower while I make you a sandwich and fetch a cool drink. John took Chelsea for a regular appointment with a psychologist this morning and she'll stay with friends and come home with him around 5:30. By then I'll be home preparing dinner and everything will be normal. I have a liking for young men but promise I won't hound you and if something should develop between you and Chelsea I'll back right off."

Danny mumbled he was off to shower. He showered quickly and returned to the kitchen where she was loading his food on to his plate. He wondered nervously how would they start -- it seemed a waste of time for her to be watching him while he ate and drank; he didn't have to worry. As he bit into the sandwich Charlotte dropped her shorts, removed her shirt and pulled out her heavy breasts and pushed the bra under them for support. She pulled Danny's chair out and around, unzipped him and sank to her knees; after two or three licks she took in a real mouthful. He groaned in approval and reached for a plump breast and began working it.

Danny kidded himself she'd be too much for him; she was robust, sucking him right up to the hairs on his belly, her tongue wrapping around his dick as one hand stroked the lower half up and down and her other was rolling and squeezing his balls; he was relieved she didn't have three hands otherwise his ass would have been a goner. She was sounding almost incomprehensible but he listened to try to make sense of it -- "I want your dripping cock slammed right up my cunt and two fingers working my ass." He almost panicked, wondering if he should yank out his phone and call 999. But no, unless they judged it to be an emergency he's be sent home in disgrace, declared being unfit to properly service an American women whose only crime was she loved to fuck young guys senseless.

Those wicked thoughts made him come in powerful squirts and Charlotte rolled her eyes as she failed to cope. Thick white cum flowed out of both corners of her mouth and she pulled away she groaned, "Jumping jackass jerk-offs."

Huh?

When she recovered she charged -- "You big clown, you almost drowned me."

He led her to the bedroom thinking if she played around she shouldn't be sucking guys without a condom on.

"I'm dripping on the polished floors," she complained, ignoring him. He replied she could mop the floors in the morning when she did the housework. "What do you charge?"

"Nothing to you; Debra fixed it up. I work at the bank Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings so these puddles will stay until tomorrow afternoon."

"It's okay, I know where the mop is kept," Danny grinned.

"How do you want me?"

"Kneeling as close to the edge of the bed as possible."

"Will this be an ass fuck?"

"No-o-o; I'm a clean living New Zealand boy," he said solemnly, rolling on a lime green condom.

Danny rammed her oozing cunt; she squealed, yelling for him to stop. He tried doing that but she yelled why was he flagging. Eventually she bellowed like a cow with a veterinarian' arm stuck into her ass and began heaving so Danny gratefully shot into his condom, relieved he hadn't wilted before she did. For a woman who might not do any exercise, she had great stamina,

She collapsed on to her belly. "Gawd, that was a massive fuck -- you contributed a bit as well."

"Have a nap; I'll bring you coffee and a sandwich in fifteen minutes then it's off home for you."

When he'd rolled on the condom Danny had thought of the consequences of fucking Charlotte; apart from the aspect of adultery there was the threat to his emerging relationship with Chelsea but Charlotte had assured him that with perfect management everything would be kept under wraps. The other thing was should he fuck Chelsea if the opportunity came up, when he knew he'd fucked her mom? That was too difficult for him to answer on the brink of pushing into pussy so he thought probably not, but then again perhaps why not so he licked the pussy being opened wide for him and sunk into it.

Charlotte looked out on to the street carefully before opening the door; there was nothing she could do about neighbors peeking through curtains. She said. "I'll try to walk home with my legs fairly close together looking normal, rather than looking bow-legged." Stepping on to the porch she invited Danny to come to dinner.

12